Creative Hands Cuisine Reviews

106 | Mesa, AZ

106 Reviews for Creative Hands Cuisine

Kevin · Married on 11/22/2013

Chef Doug was in charge of the food at our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with the service. Our wedding was at Stonebridge and we had a tasting a few weeks before the event and were able to create our menu with Chef Doug which was very nice and informative. Like any wedding, we were a bit stressed and busy enjoying the day, and the Creative Cuisine staff exceeded all of our expectations! The appetizers and dinner were all amazing! Chef Doug even took the time to introduce himself to our guests to check how everyone was enjoying their dinner, which is not typical. We had an overwhelming number of guests tell us that the food was better than any wedding they had been to in the past, and that is high praise! We would refer everyone to use their services, the food is amazing and services exemplary!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kevin · Married on 11/22/2013

Sent on 01/14/2014

Tiku · Married on 11/01/2013

While I was in and out of the venue with the pictures and all the madness, the food smelled incredible! I am vegetarian so he fixed me a special plate which was a portobello mushroom and that was delicious but I really wished I could have tasted the food. I still remember how great it smelled and my guests really enjoyed their meals. So I am happy the food was awesome!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Joy · Married on 08/10/2013

Wow! What amazing food! We had the chicken and Beef and OMG it was better then most 5 star restaurants! Everything was fresh. Hot and tasty. Very grand! So many complements from our guests on the quality of the food and the preparation. I wish I could hire Chef Doug for my personal Chef. Lol. Thanks Chef Doug!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Joy! Allie and Alexander's wedding was beautiful and we are so glad we could be a part of their big day! We wish them the best with their new marriage. If you ever need catering for future events, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Tracy · Married on 07/13/2013

The food was absolutely delicious! We still have friends and family telling us how much they enjoyed the food. It was wonderful getting to meet with the chef to design a meal to our liking. We loved the food and would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tracy! We are so glad everyone enjoyed the dinner. We wish you the best with your marriage!

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Where to begin... the food was DELICIOUS!!! When we had our initial meeting to try the food, we cleaned the plate. After talking to our guests from the wedding, there was not one bad thing to say about the food. We had two meal options - steak and chicken - but we had a few vegetarians in the family. Doug and his team made sure that everyone was accommodated so no one would go hungry. Our guests were extremely impressed when Doug made his rounds to every table to make sure the food was up to their standards. It is amazing to not only have great food, but incredible service as well!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely response! We were so happy you and your guests were amazed by our services. We wish you the best of luck with your new marriage!

Scott · Married on 04/27/2013

Chef Doug hit this one out of the ball park! Plus his personal touch of going around to the tables and checking how people were enjoying their food really impressed us and many of our guests.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine with executive chef Doug Brochu provided outstanding food and service at our wedding! We got to sit down for a private tasting with the chef to design our menu. Chef Doug took the time to get to know us and discuss what we had in mind. Not only was the cuisine delicious but the presentation was excellent. One thing I took the time to do at our wedding was eat. Our guests raved about the outstanding food. Thanks for making our day special!
    Jennifer & Jeremy l (Married 3/15/13)

Sent on 03/20/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Jennifer. We are so happy that you and your guests were able to enjoy an amazing dinner for your big day. We wish you the best of luck in your new marriage!

Wonderful! Far surpassed our expectations & guests loved it. Thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so very much for the great review! We wish you the best of luck with your new marriage!

jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

We got catered by them with our all inclusive package from Stonebridge Manor and boy was the food delicious!!!! I was sad that we had to rush through dinner so that we can go table greet and i didnt get to finish my meal - i've even had guests ask me about their salad and how to recreate it! delicious!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We thank you so much for including us in your big day. We wish you the best of luck with your marriage!

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2012

We got married at Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, AZ and Chef Doug and his crew at Creative Hands Cuisine made the most delicious meal we could have imagined. For months I had been talking to everyone about how excited I was about my wedding day dinner and they did not let us down. The food was absolutely amazing from the salad to the chicken piccata, right down to the flavored butters! Every single person applauded the food as being the best they had ever enjoyed!
    Our guests praised the entire staff that helped throughout the event. We heard compliments of how helpful the staff was during dinner; helping explain the buffet choices and clearing plates quickly.
    Seriously, the food is fabulous!!! I highly recommend Creative Hands Cuisine!

Sent on 09/28/2012

tanya · Married on 06/09/2012

Chef did an outstanding job putting a delicious menu together for our wedding. He ensured that everything was to our liking and helped us with making sure the menu would be to our liking. Our guests were very impressed with the dinner choices and we got rave reviews on the mashed potatoes and filet mignon! Everything was prepared on sight at Stonebridge Manor to ensure quality and freshness. Chef came around a few times to check in with us and make sure we didn't need anything else. Great service!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2012

We met with what felt like dozens of caterers, and they all seemed to have their way of doing things, so when we described what we wanted for our wedding, they all tried to shoehorn their style into what we were doing without really listening, and that just didn't work for us.

We met with the Creative Hands Cuisine team expecting more of the same, but that's definitely not what we got (and it was great!). Camille took the time to sit and really understand our vision for our wedding and was very respectful of our budget, and they put together a dinner that absolutely knocked it out of the park. Special kudos goes out to Carla who went above and beyond to make sure all of the details were accounted for and that everything went off without a hitch.

Beyond preparing and serving delicious food, the Creative Hands Cuisine team was professional, creative (no rubbery chicken and boring potatoes for our guests!) and respectful. We highly recommend them for anyone who wants great food and even better people for their wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Kelsey,

We were so pleased when we read this review. Carla, who moved to California in the summer, was also very happy to see your response, which I shared with her. Your wedding was beautiful and one that we will always remember. We wish you the best of luck with your new married life. If you ever need anything at all, you know where to find us!

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2012

We used creative hands cuisine for our buffet style dinner at our wedding. The reviews we received from our guests were glowing. No one felt like they were getting "buffet style" food. Everything is prepared on site and comes out nice and hot! The mashed potatoes were to die for!!!! I strongly suggest using Creative Hands Cuisine for your wedding or catering choice.

Sent on 02/29/2012
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 02/18/2012

Thank you Chef Doug and staff!!!! Everyone at the wedding raved about the food and selection at the buffett! The wait staff did a great job and the bartender was very quick and friendly! It sucks when you go to a wedding and the food is not good, and i am so blessed that wasnt the case at mine! Thank you

Sent on 03/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2011

Creative Hands is top notch! They worked with us to create a custom buffet menu for my wedding that was exactly what we wanted. My mom's top priority was incredible food and Creative Hands delivered! Camille and Carla and the whole crew are just amazing to work with and they even had us come for a private tasting with the chef. If you do that, come hungry, because they stuff you full of goodies! They are open to working with your budget and whatever your needs are - every suggestion we had they said they could do it! They can also take care of outside needs such as linens, glassware, wine servers, etc. if needed. I highly recommend them for any of your catering needs!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/11/2011

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! People could not get over how good the food was and at a wedding LOL From our tasting to the day of Chef Doug was great to work with and we truly enjoyed working with him. Food is usually the part of a wedding that people always get negative comments on and I am so happy to say that this time around it was only positive things to say… even one guest wanted to go work with them :)

Sent on 11/27/2011

Allison · Married on 10/29/2011

Creative Hands Cuisine was the most delicious caterer ever. We knew we loved Creative Hands Cuisine from our first tasting when Chef Doug brought out special appetizers and salads that eh was making for a wedding that evening. We had our tasting outside on a beautiful patio and everything they brought us was delicious. We had such a hard time deciding because everything they made was so wonderful. My husband and I are foodies so the menu was extremely important to us. They created a menu that many guests complimented us on throughout the evening. Camille was so professional but also so sweet and attentive. I felt like she was my second wedding planner. I was able to not worry about anything with the food and food service because I knew Camille had it handled. The best part was when I asked them to create a family recipe for the appetizer and they made it for us but somehow made it even better. The food was so wonderful and it was a great hit with all of our guests. I would highly recommend Creative Hands Cuisine to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 09/24/2011

Our food was perfect!! Filet, Salmon, mashed potatoes and asparagus were excellent!! Everyone loved it!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Candis · Married on 09/17/2011

Chef Doug was unforgetable! We booked Creative Hands through our venue (Stonebridge Manor) and can't believe how wonderful all the food turned out. During our tasting we were knocked out of our chairs by how wonderful the food tasted. I've never had such tender, flavorful steak and chicken. Chef Doug has a true passion for food and we could taste it! All of our guests were raving about how wonderful dinner was. Thank you to Creative Hands for making our cocktail hour and dinner a success!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Jacquie · Married on 06/18/2011

I used Creative Hands Cuisine to cater my wedding and they not only did a fantastic job, but they made changes to their menu and butler passed all of the food at our request! They were wonderful and people are still making comments to us about how amazing the food was. Chef Doug and Camille were wonderful! Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

Chef Doug and his staff at Creative Hands Cuisine catered my wedding for 170 people. The food was phenomenol, the presentation was gorgeous, and my guests are still raving about it. I would highly reccommend Creative Hands Cuisine for any catering job!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2011

The chicken dish is incredible!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Kelcie · Married on 04/07/2011

I used this catering company through Stonebridge Manor. The food is EXCELLENT! Such a great company!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Tina · Married on 02/05/2011

The food was absolutely amazing! This is food that you MUST at least taste! You will love it! Chef Doug built my menu practically for me, and it was delicious!

Sent on 06/29/2011