81 Reviews for Creative Hands Cuisine

Southwestern (1)
Organic (1)
House Wine (1)
81 Creative Hands Cuisine Reviews

If I could give the Secret Garden, Creative Hands Cuisine, and their staffs 10 stars ...I most certainly would!!

From the first phone call, we knew we were in great hands. Maggie was tremendously helpful in setting up our tour, answering our initial questions, and securing our date. She is so knowledgeable and personable, and the Secret Garden is so beautiful that our choice for this venue was a no-brainer for my daughter’s night of a lifetime!!

Next came Monica, the Secret Garden's Coordinator/ Planner Extraordinaire. After booking the Secret Garden for our wedding, she sat with us to thoroughly tackle all details of my daughter's special day, so that nothing was missed or left to chance. She worked with us throughout the process and was there to navigate and guide us through my daughter’s big day ...she is absolutely amazing!!

The service at cocktail hour and at dinner was top notch and on point. Whenever I was ready for a passed Hors d'oeuvre, a Butler was there with one ...much like the Butler in Mr. Deeds!!

After Sarah helped us with planning everything bar related, Jimmy, the bartender, stepped in and was personable, helpful, funny, witty, talented, and kept our guests entertained while they were sampling his tasty libations.

...which brings me to the food... Words cannot describe how incredible the food is. Chef Doug (with his lovely wife Camille) created a mouth-watering menu for us that was out-of-this-world OUTSTANDING (including his famous, signature vanilla-basil lemonade), and Chef Layndon delivered the knockout punch from the kitchen that night for all our guests!! Everyone is still raving!!

We appreciate everything the Secret Garden and Creative Hands Cuisine did for us, and absolutely and whole-heartedly endorse and recommend them to make all engaged couple’s special day as memorable and magical as they made ours!!

Profile Picture Kirk, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Italian, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

We had a great experience for our wedding! Chef Doug spent a lot of time with us during our tasting so we were confident with our buffet choices. The mashed potatoes are to die for. We had tons of people comment on how good the food was! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Creative Hands Cuisine for our wedding at the Secret Garden Event Center and were very pleased with our experience! I actually did all of my communication through our wedding planner at the venue so I can't speak for the responsiveness directly during the planning process but we were able to get all of our questions answered in a timely manner. We actually never did a taste testing so we were hoping for the best when we chose our menu selection. The food turned out incredible!! We had a buffet style dinner. All the food was fresh and hot and we got tons of compliments from our guests. We had a couple specialty meals for some family members and they enjoyed them as well. People kept telling us take make sure we took the time to actually sit down and eat and we definitely did and ate our whole plate of food! Servers and bartenders were great. Attentive and personable. Overall we had a great experience with Creative Hands!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Creative Hands Cuisine was nothing short of helpful, flexible, and just a pleasure to work with. Their food and drinks were absolutely delicious and I have had many guests tell me since the wedding that the food was amazing! A HUGE thank you to Creative Hands Cuisine for their help to make my wedding day wonderful and also making my guests very happy!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was absolutely amazing. Everyone that attend our wedding was very pleased with the food and stated that was the best food they have ever had. Thank you all so much for making everything truly amazing for us

Profile Picture Sara, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sarah and her staff were a pleasure to work with. Our friends and family raved about our food from our wedding. My favorites were the Korean nachos from the food truck (Kruzin Cuisine), the basil lemonade, and the prickly pear flautas.

Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Cambria, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I admit I approached all catering options for our wedding with some healthy skepticism as I always believed it was hard to control high quality when preparing a lot of food. Boy was I so wrong.

We met with Chef Doug Brochu at Creative Hands' office for our initial tasting and was absolutely floored by the food and the attentiveness to what we liked and didn't like. Fast forward to the chaos of our wedding day, I see none other than Chef Doug helping serve guests dishes and answering questions about the food. I was highly impressed to see how hard he worked in overseeing the quality of each dish with a personal touch.

After the wedding, everyone kept raving about how good the food was and I was in complete agreement. Seriously do yourself a favor and give these guys a chance.

Profile Picture Chasen, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Mexican, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Organic, Vegetarian, Signature Drink

Creative Hands was such an easy company to work with. They accommodated our wishes quickly and developed meals that were perfect for our vibe and our guests. The favorite was the chicken and waffles dish! That was a huge compliment we received that our food was super good! We had them provide a food truck which was so fun for us! We mostly worked with Sarah N. and she was always so quick to respond. I would highly recommend them to any other couple looking for great service and seriously delicious food!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Everyone loved the food, absolutely amazing! Service was exceptional.

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I begin! Doug, the chef, was so great to work with. Our tasting event went amazing. Not only was he so welcoming, professional and made our tasting so fun, the food he cooked was honestly high quality and delicious! He made our experience feel personal and his work ethic and passion for cooking shows effortlessly through his work. The day of our wedding, the presentstion of the plates were beautiful and timeliness of our dinner was exactly on schedule. The food exceeded our expectations. Our guests genuinely raved about the food the day after the wedding, it was THAT good!

Thank you so much for making our wedding dinner memorable!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food they prepared at my wedding was superb

Profile Picture User3990283, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Creative Hands Cuisine was absolutely wonderful to work with, from the planning to the event execution! Sarah was an absolute pleasure, and always prompt and thorough in her responses. She made it so easy!!!

On-site the food and staff were equally great! The food was delicious and we got tons of compliments. In addition to tasting great, people kept commenting on how pretty the food was! Presentation is important to me, so that was awesome to hear! Equally important to me, is the level of service, and I couldn't have been more pleased. All of the staff was smiling, upbeat and attentive. They seemed happy to be there, and made sure all guests were well-taken care of!

I highly recommend Creative Hands for your wedding! I can't thank them enough for helping make our wedding so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jean, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Creative Hands surpassed our expectations at all stages of the process. Our venue limited us to five or six caterers, but we would have gone with CH regardless—their first email asked specific questions about our wedding, our food tastes, etc., & their coordinator, Sarah, emailed back promptly with a vision board & proposed menu that perfectly matched the aesthetic (& was within the budget) of our wedding, with seasonal ingredients. We wanted to switch out one of the sides, which was easy, & CH suggested something else delicious that fit within the menu as well.

When it came time to meet with catering companies, we were shocked at how some companies either didn’t offer a tasting, or charged large amounts for tastings. CH did not fit into either of these categories—the tasting fee was reasonable, and the head chef himself came out and chatted with us at each dish.

Sarah kept in touch with us throughout the rest of the process, & made everything SO easy with set-up—she worked great with our venue coordinator, and suggested changes to our timeline that would help everything flow (we planned our own wedding, so really appreciated her helpful—but in no way overbearing—input).

On the day of the wedding, Sarah was there onsite, & we had our own waiter that was assigned to our table, who plated our meals for us (we had a buffet) & made sure we had enough food and drinks during dinner—this allowed us to finish eating & go mingle with our guests quickly. The waiters were all very friendly & professionally dressed, & it really seemed like CH had attended to all of the little details—while the wedding party was waiting prior to the start of the ceremony (in a separate location away from the guests), waiters came in to make sure that we were able to have the hors d’oeuvres as well.

Finally, (and most importantly to us), the food was GREAT. We really enjoyed it, and we had multiple guests tell us it was the best wedding food they had had.

Profile Picture A. , 12/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Creative Hands Cuisine was incredible! Every piece of the meal was to die for. It is very nerve-racking as a bride to decide on what dishes to serve at your wedding and although I am convinced Creative Hands Cuisine could even make the most simple thing taste 5 star - they truly go above and beyond with their dishes. I was told by many people how delicious the food was - even some who are known to be picky eaters! The mashed potatoes were TO DIE FOR. So much so that I had people contacting me wanting the recipe!!! Thank you for being flexible, quick & responsive, and for making the dinner at my wedding nothing short of amazingly delicious. I loved every bit of my Secret Garden wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

I totally recommend Creative Hands to anyone looking for a caterer in the Phoenix/Sedona area. We got married last weekend at Tlaquepaque in Sedona AZ and both we and our guests RAVED about the food. We opted for planning our wedding from NY with 2 months notice ("vows & an epic dinner party") and put most decisions (beyond "Southwest") in Sarah's hands --- my own diet is Gluten Free & a large portion of our guests shared nut allergies and they were super accommodating. I've been photographing weddings for 8 years and thus have eaten a LOT of "wedding food" --- this group far exceeds the standards I have gotten used to when eating at weddings. It was delicious!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Doug and the entire team at Creative Hands Cuisine were beyond amazing. The food is INCREDIBLE. They were also very flexible and creative in creating a our own customized menu. My husband is Indian and we wanted to make sure we had an interesting vegetarian option for many of his friends and family. Chef Doug created something new for us that was so delicious. When we had the tasting, we asked for a few small minor changes. He listened to our comments and made it even more incredible than before. SO many people at the wedding commented on how amazing the food was and said they had never had something so delicious...and especially at a wedding. I would definitely recommend Creative Hands Cuisine. If you're looking for something delicious, creative, and customized at your wedding instead of an old piece of stale chicken and veggies, pick this catering company!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Vegetarian, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Indian, Mexican, Clean Up, Set Up

Creative Hands Cuisine and Sarah did an amazing job for our wedding. We hired them to provide food, service and tableware. Sarah and her staff did a great job keep things organized and running very smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anybody else doing a wedding or any time of event that has the need for catering. A+ Service from the whole staff.

Profile Picture Alex, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a wedding party of 125 guest, and every single guest left the wedding completely satisfied with the reception dinner. We had the beef tenreloin with mashed potatoes and a side of green beans..did I mention the food was awesome! For anyone who has thrown a party or even a big event, now you know that there is always someone who isn't happy with the food...but in this case, all of our guest were very happy with the food...they even wanted seconds!

Profile Picture Angelica , 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, American, Southwestern, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

My husband and I recently used Creative Hands Cuisine for our wedding. They did a wonderful job with the service and with the food. All of our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was. My husband and I were extremely happy with the service they provided. Thank you Creative Hands Cuisine!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I don't know what is better their quality, presentation, or taste. Amazing food! our guests loved it. We booked these guys before ever tasting their food and I was a bit nervous about that, but it turned out great. Our mixed salad was a piece of art. It was so incredible. They helped pour wine during dinner which I did not expect, it made the dinner that much more special. really enjoyed working with Sarah. They were incredibly flexible!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Chef Doug, Camille and Sarah are great! They are so friendly and really helped us make decisions with budget was a factor. They not only catered our wedding but they did are rehearsal as well. They are the new owners of the Secret Garden and they have really given that place an upgrade!

I would work with this team over and over again! Thank you for making our wedding as special as it was!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Creative Hands Cuisine was awesome! We were married at Stonebridge Manor and this is the vendor they use for catering. The food was delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests. Chef Doug even came out to us after the ceremony to see how we were doing! We highly recommend Creative hands cuisine for anyone who wants a five star dining experience for their guests! Thank you Chef Doug!

Profile Picture Trina, 4/11/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

I loved the food even before I tasted it! Reading the menu makes you hungry! My husband and I used Creative Hands Cuisine through Stonebridge Manor but I believe they could handle anywhere! The tasting was great, I wish I could do another one! The food at the wedding turned out amazing, we did buffet style and almost every table went back for seconds!!! I was so pleased with what we chose for food from the hor d'oeuvres to the veggies. Everything turned fantastic! Lots of compliments and the food. The service was also great! Very professional and kind. Definitely recommend! Big thank you to Creative Hands Cuisine for making our wedding that much better!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was to die for! Everyone who came to our wedding couldn't say enough good things about the food. Chef Doug had so many great suggestions and was so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Nicki, 1/25/14, 7 Reviews