Creative Hands Cuisine Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Danny H. Married on 11/12/2022

Amazing food and setup

We had a wedding for 200 people in the middle of a residential street and Creative hands was able to set up an entire mobile kitchen and cook/serve a 3 course meal with appetizers plus bar service. Our guests had an incredible experience, the food and service were phenomenal. Sarah helped us coordinate everything and had great culinary advice. I don't think many vendors could have pulled off what they did so successfully!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you SO much for these kind words, Danny! Wishing you and Julia all the best with your new adventure!
    Steven B. Married on 11/12/2022

Creative and Amazing

When it came to our wedding It was very important to me that our meal together was perfect. The food was absolutely incredible. The staff was very inventive to meeting our needs and expectations. All of our first feedback about the food was the same. It's the memory we were hoping to create. I look forward to having them for in the future for some small private events.

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure to create your wedding with you and your wedding team. Thank you for entrusting us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kristi
    Kristi J. Married on 10/07/2022

Excellent attention to detail

Creative Hands Catering listened to every single detail of what I wanted. Each time we made a change, they sent us a new contract. They communicated with other vendors and made sure our wedding was fantastic. Their staff is incredible! Thank you for making our wedding A++++++
  • Julie
    Julie J. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Friendly and easy to communicate with

The CHC staff were friendly, accommodating and easy to communicate with. This made the wedding planning process flow much more smoothly.
    Daleesia S. Married on 04/24/2022

Just book them!

I learned of Creative Hands Cuisine because they were a preferred vendor of my wedding venue. I started communication with them early 2021 for my April 2022 wedding. Sarah was quick to reply with a initial quote and maintained that level of swift communication and communication that was amazing.

As a destination bride, the thought of planning for a wedding from a different state can be daunting. The only thing that I wished for was to be able to do an affordable tasting of the food that we were going to be served, especially with the level of investment for our catering bill. The fee was extremely high, so we opted to not do one. Having experienced the food for the first time at our wedding, I can confidently say that their food was hands down the best food I’ve ever tasted at an wedding (not being biased because it was our wedding). Our guests raved about the food for weeks after the wedding.

We booked our bartender through them and the cocktails were absolutely delicious! I appreciated the guidance we received on the his and her cocktails.

We had a number of changes to our catering selections and Sarah stayed on top of it all and was very organized.

If you are going back and forth on whether or not to book Creative Hands, stop looking - they are the real deal!

Thank you Sarah for everything, your staff that was on site were incredible!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words!! We loved creating your special day with you and your wonderful vendor team!
  • Kate
    Kate R. Married on 04/23/2022

Saved by Sarah!

I was down a caterer a mere month out before my wedding and I was lucky enough to find Creative Hands Cuisine, which miraculously had availability. There were a million menu options to choose from and Sarah was super helpful with brainstorming dishes that would meet different dietary requirements and still be tasty. We got tons of compliments on how delicious the food was! However, the best thing of all (in my totally biased opinion) was how much Sarah and the staff took care of us on our wedding day. We opted to add coordinator services to our package and it was the best idea ever. I didn't hear jack s*** about the whole wedding gsetup or anything remotely resembling a problem the week leading up to and throughout the wedding-- Sarah just took care of it. Totally ran the ceremony, SAVED US APPETIZERS THAT WE TOTALLY DIDN'T GET TO EAT DURING COCKTAIL HOUR
  • Michael
    Michael A. Married on 11/02/2021

Great Food and Service

The service was great, professionalism was on point with servers, the presentation of the food was appealing and best of all the food was phenomenal. If I could rate the food 1 through 10 I would give it a 9 1/2, and I'm a pretty picky eater. All of my guest 190 of them really enjoyed the food. Said it was tasteful, flavorable and fulfilling. If your planning a wedding or event, I would highly suggest Creative Hands Crusine Team, you and your guest will not be disappointed.
    Robyn S. Married on 05/10/2021

Great Experience

I managed an Event Planning company and Creative Hands was one of our supplier partners. When planning my wedding, I did not hesitate to use them for our special day. They were very responsive when answering questions, flexible with last minute dietary restrictions and local guidelines in relation to Covid, and were very competitive with pricing. Their on-site staff we very friendly, responsive and proactive. I would not hesitate to use them on any future events and would highly recommend them for weddings.

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Robyn! It was SO fun putting together your wedding! Such a fun group to celebrate with.
    Anna B. Married on 05/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative Hands Catering for the win!

Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing! We got married on cinco de mayo with our family and friends in Sedona and we couldn’t have made a better choice by choosing Creative Hands! She made sure the kids meals were out during cocktail hour on short notice, put our centerpieces out for us and had everyone raving about the food! the waitstaff was so friendly and attentive, and the bartender was incredible as well. I can’t say enough good things about Sarah. She was responsive and detail-oriented. Sarah made sure everything was perfect for us! if I could give Sarah and her team 100 stars, I would! THANK YOU, SARAH!
  • Jill
    Jill F. Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Took all the stress out of catering!

I cannot say enough good things about Creative Hands Catering! I found them when I was overly stressed and feeling like I couldn’t afford the dining experience that my fiancé and I really wanted. Then I met Sarah! We had our tasting and I was immediately put at ease. The food was SO good and the whole team was able to accommodate for our budget and the station style of dining that we wanted. Sarah was super responsive to my emails and made all the changes we requested to ensure our contract was exactly what we wanted.

Day of our wedding was flawless. They even brought decor that perfectly complimented our design aesthetic. We had passed appetizers, custom dinner stations and late night snack stations, ALL of the food was such a hit. People are still texting us and telling us how good the food was. I would 100% recommend the chicken and waffles appetizer and the fish and chips late night snack. They were crowd pleasers for sure.

The service, food, and overall professional left my husband and I so happy on our wedding day and really grateful that we chose the perfect catering company for our special day.

If you want unique food, amazing staff, and an affordable but delish meal, book your tasting ASAP!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

This might be the highlight of the year for us! Your words mean everything to us! We are so glad you had such a wonderful evening and were able to enjoy the day just like you had dreamed!
    Meghan Married on 12/04/2020

Fabulous appearance AND tasting food

It’s not easy to find a group of people that care so much about the art of plating and making sure everything tastes amazing. Creative Hands had several items that were stated as “the best we’ve ever had” and my husband and I are pretty well traveled - and we typically travel for food! We had so many compliments on the food from our wedding guests and I would strongly recommend hiring them for your event!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Meghan!! We are so glad you were able to enjoy your special day safely and in a WOW worthy manner! We wish you all the best!
    Angela B. Married on 11/08/2020

Creative Hands---AKA Miracle Hands

Chef Doug and his team were amazing in delivering the most delicious food to our guests at our wedding. His east coast background helped in understanding our appreciation and desire for Italian cuisine. There was a beautifully displayed charcuterie and cheese board with delicious meats and cheese.
    With the obstacles related to the pandemic, Chef Doug was able to cook for us in our private home and it made for a memorable evening. The tastings were delicious.
    We are so grateful for the kindness and hospitality Chef Doug provided to our family. He was truly a blessing during a difficult time and delivered exceptional food and service.
    Choosing Creative Hands Cuisine was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW - tears of gratitude for your kind words! It was truly an honor to help create your special day!
    Meredith M. Married on 10/24/2020

Delicious wedding food!

Creative Hands Cuisine catered our wedding at the Secret Garden Event Center and I can't begin to tell you how impressed we were! Our food was OUTSTANDING and all of our guests agreed that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Creative Hands gave us so many delicious options to choose from and the staff was incredibly professional. One of the most important things to us in planning our wedding was food that our guests would love and Creative Hands did not disappoint! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you SO very much for the kind words - it means the world to us! Thank you for including us on your big day and we wish you all the best!
  • Caiti
    Caiti E. Married on 10/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding went absolutely perfectly

We had a destination wedding so no one including us were local to Arizona. Being responsive was one of my main criteria as an out of state bride…creative hands always responded within a reasonable amount of time usually within hours of each inquisition. Another main criteria we had for food was that we needed vegan/vegetarian options and they had a plethora of choices to choose from. They were extremely transparent about pricing and had a million options and combinations we could have chosen from. They essentially can cater to any reasonable budget just because of the sheer amount of options they have. The food itself was DELICIOUS and literally all of our guests couldn’t stop raving about the southwest mashed potatoes and the whole meal in general. We opted to do mini cheesecakes (our first date was at the Cheesecake Factory) instead of cake and it was a huge hit…Creative hands truly helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect and they were a pleasure over all to work with 100/10 honestly would recommend them over and over again.
  • Sheena
    Sheena L. Married on 09/25/2020

Customizable and Creative

My fiancé and I had a very specific menu in mind in hopes of incorporating a lot of our favorite foods. Creative Hands was able to customize a menu that still “flows” with one unified concept but tied all of our requests in tastefully (no pun intended). Sarah has been super responsive and very easy to work with - we cannot wait to show off to our guests their incredible creations!
    Keith L. Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A truly AMAZING experience!

Creative Hands Cuisine were simply awesome from start to finish! Doug and Sarah helped every step of the way in creating a very memorable experience for our wedding! We were originally scheduled to have a 70 person wedding in April, then Covid hit and the plan went down the tubes. But when things opened up, we were able to have a small wedding of 12 in Sedona, and Chef Doug and his team came up and just knocked it out of the park with both their amazing food, and awesome service!! From the presentation, (each plate was beautiful) the timing of each course - perfect, and of course the deliciousness of everything was a 10+!! They were a big part of what ended up being a perfect wedding day! We cannot thank them enough, and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, for any event they are planning! Thank you again to the whole Creative Hands Team, and especially Chef Doug!!!
    Keith and Jana

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW - you are so incredible kind!! Thank you so very much for these kind words. We appreciate your support and can't wait to plan the BIG celebration with you soon!
  • Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, Beautiful, Delicious, Food!

First off I must say that I am a self-proclaimed "foodie" Initially, I was very concerned about the food for my wedding with any venue. Being Italian and originally from New York food is a staple of our family times and is essential. For me, fine dining is a passion! When we schedule our tasting I was settled on settling! And, oh, boy, was I pleasantly surprised! Not only was the presentation impeccable and beautiful but the food tasted amazing too! There were so many delightful choices that we had a hard time deciding. We chose the plank salmon and the beef wellington. The salmon had a delicious housemade marinade that should be packaged and sold! I will dream of that flavor! Since our wedding has happened many of our guests have told us how wonderful the food was. In celebrating our love for each other and our families I am so filled with gratitude that the food was as in all Italian Families the foundation for new memories. MOLTO BENE!

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding experience, Lisa! It was such a pleasure to help produce your wedding!
  • Alaina
    Alaina R. Married on 12/06/2019

Perfection!

Excellent food and service before, during and after our reception! Easy and professional to work with!!! Did I mention how great the food was? We heard nothing but praise from all of our guests! Thanks again to Creative Hands and their wonderful staff!
    Melinda R. Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delicious food with an exceptional price

After meeting with several catering companies and looking through quotes, Creative Hands rose to the top of our list! Not only did they have some of the best food we tasted, but their prices could not be beat. I know most people don't come to the wedding for the food, but several guests commented to me how great the dinner was. Additionally, Sarah was probably the most responsive vendor we hired. She answered every question and made every small change I asked for quickly! I couldn't believe the great service. I most defiantly would recommend Creative Hands for any catering needs!
    Kylee K. Married on 10/11/2019

Terrific Food + Staff!

My husband and I had our wedding at a private residence and needed to find a caterer who would be able to accommodate a large guest count and also deliver without the standard amenities of a venue. We went for tastings at several different caterers in town but fell in love with Creative Hands Cuisine! We are very particular about food and did not want traditional banquet style at our wedding. The food we sampled was absolutely delicious and the presentation was so fun and colorful. Sarah was excellent to work with and very responsive to all our needs. She went above and beyond to ensure we were happy and well prepared for our big day. Everything went very smoothly on our wedding day and all my
    guests commented on how good the food was. The staff was super attentive and well organized. We had several non-traditional requests that they handled beautifully. They were super flexible to our wishes and I’m so happy with the outcome. Would highly recommend them for weddings or any other event!
    Tawnya Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The food was absolutely amazing! My husband and I and all the guests loved the food! We did not get a single complaint! I wish they could cook all my meals for me!
    Ka L Married on 05/10/2019

Wow! Amazing wedding buffet

We recently got married and from the bridal party to all of the guests every raves about the food. Sarah is wonderful to work with and is so professional. She arranged a testing for us and what an experience it was because it reconfirmed that we had the right selections for our wedding. We got married in Sedona at Agave and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words, Karen! We so thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Lisa to create your perfect wedding. We know WE had a blast - so we know your friends and family had even more fun!
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 05/05/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Food

I've used Creative Hands twice in the past six months. They catered my brunch wedding in May and my company's holiday party (dinner) in December. I can't tell you how much incredible feedback I've received on the food for both events. Not only does Creative Hands make sure everything is delicious, locally sourced (where possible) and GORGEOUS (hi, edible orchids!), but they are really fluent in the language of allergies and other food-specific preferences. Between these two events I had a fleet of kosher, vegan, lactose/gluten/nut-free diners with a host of additional allergies thrown in and they handled them all with tact and class. The vegan attendees of my December event were positively ebullient about the quality of their meal -- they were really touched by how thoughtful and delicious it was. The Creative Hands staff are fantastic and have a real eye for trends and sophistication. The grazing station at my December event looked like it belonged in a portrait gallery and the photographer at my wedding took more food close-ups than photos of me, I think! Should you have the opportunity to collaborate with Sarah Nett you will not be disappointed. She's a true delight.
    Adam Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding food and Outstanding Service

Amazing food and great service. We selected creative hands from our Wedding Planner Casey Green's recommendation and they exceeded our expectations. We had a number of options for our horderves as well as a number of special dinner orders for our guests (vegetarian, vegan, etc.) The food was so much more than banquette chicken, many of our guests complemented the food and the service

The owner of Creative Hands was personally on staff for our Wedding in Sedona Arizona - he was kind enough to introduce himself to family and guests. I would strongly recommend selecting Creative Hands for your catering needs
illustration stars