Creative Hands Cuisine Reviews

109 Reviews for Creative Hands Cuisine

• Michael

Michael A. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Great Food and Service

The service was great, professionalism was on point with servers, the presentation of the food was appealing and best of all the food was phenomenal. If I could rate the food 1 through 10 I would give it a 9 1/2, and I'm a pretty picky eater. All of my guest 190 of them really enjoyed the food. Said it was tasteful, flavorable and fulfilling. If your planning a wedding or event, I would highly suggest Creative Hands Crusine Team, you and your guest will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Brenna

Brenna J. · Married on 05/20/2021

You and Your Guests will LOVE!

We worked a lot with Sarah the Executive Event Producer. She was extremely organized, easy to work with, knowledgable, and very kind! We had several questions and correspondents with her and each one she went above and beyond to make us feel like we have all of the answers we needed! When we went in for our tasting everything was presented in a very professional manner! The food was delicious and they made amazing suggestions based on our guest needs/accommodations, and our options. On our wedding night we had many guests the raved about the Peppercorn Encrusted Filet Mignon and West Coast Creamy Potatoes! Everything was incredibly flavorful and the staff was very attentive!

My now husband and I are HUGE fans of ice cream and one request we had was to do an ice cream sundae bar at our wedding. We knew we wanted to work with them and they have never done one before, but made it work specifically for us which was awesome!

We would highly recommend Creative Hands to any couple in the Phoenix/Sedona area!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Robyn S. · Married on 05/10/2021

Great Experience

I managed an Event Planning company and Creative Hands was one of our supplier partners. When planning my wedding, I did not hesitate to use them for our special day. They were very responsive when answering questions, flexible with last minute dietary restrictions and local guidelines in relation to Covid, and were very competitive with pricing. Their on-site staff we very friendly, responsive and proactive. I would not hesitate to use them on any future events and would highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 01/22/2021

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Robyn! It was SO fun putting together your wedding! Such a fun group to celebrate with.

Anna B. · Married on 05/05/2021

Creative Hands Catering for the win!

Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing! We got married on cinco de mayo with our family and friends in Sedona and we couldn’t have made a better choice by choosing Creative Hands! She made sure the kids meals were out during cocktail hour on short notice, put our centerpieces out for us and had everyone raving about the food! the waitstaff was so friendly and attentive, and the bartender was incredible as well. I can’t say enough good things about Sarah. She was responsive and detail-oriented. Sarah made sure everything was perfect for us! if I could give Sarah and her team 100 stars, I would! THANK YOU, SARAH!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Meghan · Married on 12/04/2020

Fabulous appearance AND tasting food

It’s not easy to find a group of people that care so much about the art of plating and making sure everything tastes amazing. Creative Hands had several items that were stated as “the best we’ve ever had” and my husband and I are pretty well traveled - and we typically travel for food! We had so many compliments on the food from our wedding guests and I would strongly recommend hiring them for your event!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Meghan!! We are so glad you were able to enjoy your special day safely and in a WOW worthy manner! We wish you all the best!

Angela B. · Married on 11/08/2020

Creative Hands---AKA Miracle Hands

Chef Doug and his team were amazing in delivering the most delicious food to our guests at our wedding. His east coast background helped in understanding our appreciation and desire for Italian cuisine. There was a beautifully displayed charcuterie and cheese board with delicious meats and cheese.
    With the obstacles related to the pandemic, Chef Doug was able to cook for us in our private home and it made for a memorable evening. The tastings were delicious.
    We are so grateful for the kindness and hospitality Chef Doug provided to our family. He was truly a blessing during a difficult time and delivered exceptional food and service.
    Choosing Creative Hands Cuisine was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW - tears of gratitude for your kind words! It was truly an honor to help create your special day!

Meredith M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Delicious wedding food!

Creative Hands Cuisine catered our wedding at the Secret Garden Event Center and I can't begin to tell you how impressed we were! Our food was OUTSTANDING and all of our guests agreed that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Creative Hands gave us so many delicious options to choose from and the staff was incredibly professional. One of the most important things to us in planning our wedding was food that our guests would love and Creative Hands did not disappoint! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you SO very much for the kind words - it means the world to us! Thank you for including us on your big day and we wish you all the best!
  • Sheena

Sheena L. · Married on 09/25/2020

Customizable and Creative

My fiancé and I had a very specific menu in mind in hopes of incorporating a lot of our favorite foods. Creative Hands was able to customize a menu that still “flows” with one unified concept but tied all of our requests in tastefully (no pun intended). Sarah has been super responsive and very easy to work with - we cannot wait to show off to our guests their incredible creations!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Keith

Keith L. · Married on 06/06/2020

A truly AMAZING experience!

Creative Hands Cuisine were simply awesome from start to finish! Doug and Sarah helped every step of the way in creating a very memorable experience for our wedding! We were originally scheduled to have a 70 person wedding in April, then Covid hit and the plan went down the tubes. But when things opened up, we were able to have a small wedding of 12 in Sedona, and Chef Doug and his team came up and just knocked it out of the park with both their amazing food, and awesome service!! From the presentation, (each plate was beautiful) the timing of each course - perfect, and of course the deliciousness of everything was a 10+!! They were a big part of what ended up being a perfect wedding day! We cannot thank them enough, and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, for any event they are planning! Thank you again to the whole Creative Hands Team, and especially Chef Doug!!!
    Keith and Jana

Sent on 07/21/2020

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW - you are so incredible kind!! Thank you so very much for these kind words. We appreciate your support and can't wait to plan the BIG celebration with you soon!
  • Lisa

Lisa W. · Married on 03/14/2020

Creative, Beautiful, Delicious, Food!

First off I must say that I am a self-proclaimed "foodie" Initially, I was very concerned about the food for my wedding with any venue. Being Italian and originally from New York food is a staple of our family times and is essential. For me, fine dining is a passion! When we schedule our tasting I was settled on settling! And, oh, boy, was I pleasantly surprised! Not only was the presentation impeccable and beautiful but the food tasted amazing too! There were so many delightful choices that we had a hard time deciding. We chose the plank salmon and the beef wellington. The salmon had a delicious housemade marinade that should be packaged and sold! I will dream of that flavor! Since our wedding has happened many of our guests have told us how wonderful the food was. In celebrating our love for each other and our families I am so filled with gratitude that the food was as in all Italian Families the foundation for new memories. MOLTO BENE!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding experience, Lisa! It was such a pleasure to help produce your wedding!
  • Alaina

Alaina R. · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfection!

Excellent food and service before, during and after our reception! Easy and professional to work with!!! Did I mention how great the food was? We heard nothing but praise from all of our guests! Thanks again to Creative Hands and their wonderful staff!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Melinda R. · Married on 10/13/2019

Delicious food with an exceptional price

After meeting with several catering companies and looking through quotes, Creative Hands rose to the top of our list! Not only did they have some of the best food we tasted, but their prices could not be beat. I know most people don't come to the wedding for the food, but several guests commented to me how great the dinner was. Additionally, Sarah was probably the most responsive vendor we hired. She answered every question and made every small change I asked for quickly! I couldn't believe the great service. I most defiantly would recommend Creative Hands for any catering needs!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kylee K. · Married on 10/11/2019

Terrific Food + Staff!

My husband and I had our wedding at a private residence and needed to find a caterer who would be able to accommodate a large guest count and also deliver without the standard amenities of a venue. We went for tastings at several different caterers in town but fell in love with Creative Hands Cuisine! We are very particular about food and did not want traditional banquet style at our wedding. The food we sampled was absolutely delicious and the presentation was so fun and colorful. Sarah was excellent to work with and very responsive to all our needs. She went above and beyond to ensure we were happy and well prepared for our big day. Everything went very smoothly on our wedding day and all my
    guests commented on how good the food was. The staff was super attentive and well organized. We had several non-traditional requests that they handled beautifully. They were super flexible to our wishes and I’m so happy with the outcome. Would highly recommend them for weddings or any other event!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Tawnya · Married on 09/07/2019

The food was absolutely amazing! My husband and I and all the guests loved the food! We did not get a single complaint! I wish they could cook all my meals for me!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Ka L · Married on 05/10/2019

Wow! Amazing wedding buffet

We recently got married and from the bridal party to all of the guests every raves about the food. Sarah is wonderful to work with and is so professional. She arranged a testing for us and what an experience it was because it reconfirmed that we had the right selections for our wedding. We got married in Sedona at Agave and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words, Karen! We so thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Lisa to create your perfect wedding. We know WE had a blast - so we know your friends and family had even more fun!
  • Megan

Megan K. · Married on 05/05/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Food

I've used Creative Hands twice in the past six months. They catered my brunch wedding in May and my company's holiday party (dinner) in December. I can't tell you how much incredible feedback I've received on the food for both events. Not only does Creative Hands make sure everything is delicious, locally sourced (where possible) and GORGEOUS (hi, edible orchids!), but they are really fluent in the language of allergies and other food-specific preferences. Between these two events I had a fleet of kosher, vegan, lactose/gluten/nut-free diners with a host of additional allergies thrown in and they handled them all with tact and class. The vegan attendees of my December event were positively ebullient about the quality of their meal -- they were really touched by how thoughtful and delicious it was. The Creative Hands staff are fantastic and have a real eye for trends and sophistication. The grazing station at my December event looked like it belonged in a portrait gallery and the photographer at my wedding took more food close-ups than photos of me, I think! Should you have the opportunity to collaborate with Sarah Nett you will not be disappointed. She's a true delight.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Adam · Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding food and Outstanding Service

Amazing food and great service. We selected creative hands from our Wedding Planner Casey Green's recommendation and they exceeded our expectations. We had a number of options for our horderves as well as a number of special dinner orders for our guests (vegetarian, vegan, etc.) The food was so much more than banquette chicken, many of our guests complemented the food and the service

The owner of Creative Hands was personally on staff for our Wedding in Sedona Arizona - he was kind enough to introduce himself to family and guests. I would strongly recommend selecting Creative Hands for your catering needs

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/08/2018

Still dreaming about my wedding meal

My mouth still waters when I think about our incredibly delicious meal. From the salad to the focaccia bread to the steak to the potatoes- I could go on. The food was so fresh and full of flavor and the staff was just as good. Very attentive, polite and efficient.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Food

The best choice for your wedding dinner! Generally speaking, wedding food is not something to be raved about. This is not the case with Creative Hands, as our food was phenomenal. After an extensive tasting to select our meal, we were blown away with the quality and taste knowing our wedding would have a leg up on the meal alone. Guests are still raving about their meal, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

We were getting hosed by other caterers recommended to us for my bridal shower. Creative Hands was super affordable, and we couldn't believe the quality we got for the cost. I pretty much told them, I had no idea what I wanted besides "lunch food" with some sandwiches and salads. I was SO excited for the event once I saw the menu they custom planned for me. Everything was so delicious, presentation was beautiful, and renting plates/flatware/napkins was worth every penny. They had people stay the whole time just in case, which is different from the "drop and go" other caterers explained to us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so very much for the extremely kind works, Alexa! We are so happy you and your guests had an amazing experience for your shower!

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine is exceptional! We heard from people who previously attended a wedding at Secret Garden that the food was delicious, and knew at our tasting they were right! The tasting was amazing and what we chose for our wedding was perfect. I was nervous to go with a buffet and serve steak, but everyone got through the buffet so quickly it wasn't even an issue at all. The guests raved about the food and were shocked at how tasty it was. I was very impressed with both Secret Garden and Creative Cuisine with the timing of food, serving the buffet, and quality. I wish I could have the mashed potatoes again!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

We love our smashed potatoes too!
    We are so happy you enjoyed your big day. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Clarissa · Married on 05/04/2018

The food at our wedding was such a hit! All of the guests complimented how delicious it was and commented on the presentation! My only wish is that my husband and I got to enjoy the appetizers more but we were busy taking pictures. Staff did come find us and make sure we got some of the appetizers and they put a plate at our head table too!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed your special day.
    We always try to make sure our couples get to enjoy their cocktail hour cuisine - both while taking photos and before dinner!

Halie · Married on 04/27/2018

Creative Hands was absolutely amazing. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better catering service. They were very accommodating to our food needs and helpful when selecting dishes that would not interfere with anyone's food allergies. The meal was perfect and it has been brought up in every conversation with guests about how wonderful the food was. There was plenty of everything with no shortages for the night.

Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so very much, Halie! We had such an amazing evening with you and your guests!

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

We had numerous compliments on how good the food was at our wedding in April. Our guests said it was the best food they ever had a wedding before. My wife and I were served individually versus the buffet like our guests were. They put edible flowers on our plates for a beautiful, special touch.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Creative Hands Cuisine's reply:

Thank you so much for the praises, Amber! We are so blessed to have been part of your amazing wedding!