Cheryl & Jay Photographers Reviews

45 | Pompano Beach, FL

45 Reviews for Cheryl & Jay Photographers

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

Cheryl and Jay are the best!

Cheryl and Jay are AMAZING! I was really particular about finding a photographer for our wedding - I wanted to make sure our pictures captured the vibe of the day and didn't feel forced or staged. Cheryl and Jay definitely delivered - we are obsessed with our pictures. They're also super fun to work with and make you feel comfortable immediately. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Cheryl & Jay Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. We loved working with you. No not “work”, it was truly much more than that!!!!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded every expectation!

Jay & Cheryl went beyond wedding photographer duties in helping me plan my destination wedding. They recommended vendors, coordinated with my travel schedule, responded to my emails and calls promptly and went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. The quality of their work was magical and they captured the vibe of our wedding beautifully with elegant story telling that is uniquely Jay & Cheryl. I would undoubtedly recommend them as one of the best investments you can make on your big day.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cheryl & Jay Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa!! We absolutely love you guys and your day was definitley one of our favorites. Miss you both already!!!

Kate · Married on 06/16/2017

Kate and Salar

Jay and Cheryl are AWESOME! They are very down to earth and were fun to work with! My husband and I are very camera shy and hate having our pictures taken- Jay and Cheryl made us feel so comfortable and at ease the entire day! They were able to capture amazing candid photos during the reception without us feeling like paparazzi were following us around. The formal family pictures went by super fast- they had us write out all the groups of people we wanted pictures with to keep it quick and organized so they didn’t have to hunt people down. My dad even mentioned how impressed he was by that!! They also got our photos back to us very quickly. Their attention to detail and professionalism was noticed by everyone. I highly recommend Jay and Cheryl!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Cheryl & Jay Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much Kate. We loved sharing your day with you both and hope the images bring back those amazing feelings from the day, each time you look at them!!!

I would highly recommend to anyone in the Florida area. I'm from nj and believe they went out there way for us!

Sent on 12/04/2014

George · Married on 10/11/2014

Jay and his assistant are extremely professional. Jay listens and then makes recommendations. When he told us not to worry about anything, I was worried because Jay wasn't going to be the photographer. Per Jay's words, we were pleased to meet Toni. She was phenomenal and a great person. We vetted several photographers but felt at ease the moment we met with Jay and his team. Highly recommend and will use again.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kristen & David · Married on 11/24/2013

Jay and his team are fun, sharp and creative is an understatement. They are easy to work with and knew exactly what we were looking for the day of our wedding and kept us smiling the entire time. They captured all of the most important moments. They made our vision come to life. We have hundreds of phenomenal shots to choose from. Thank you for creating lifelong memories that our family will cherish. We could not imagine the day without you and your genuine kindness. At every turn, you and your team were there with ideas, answers and kept the flow moving when needed. We are getting nothing but rave reviews from all our guests! And we would be remiss if we did not thank Tiffani Vido, the Studio Manager. She is the most organized, warm-hearted and responsive person in her field! We love you Jay!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Keri · Married on 11/09/2013

Great company and great pictures.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Highly recommend and plan on using creative focus for all events and future photo sessions ! Very professional and captured amazing shots !!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Creative Focus did an amazing job photographing and video-recording my wedding. The pictures and video are amazing, and I am so glad I have them to reflect on my wedding day. All of the staff at Creative Focus are great - responsive, friendly, and fun to work with! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Bobbie · Married on 03/23/2013

Honestly the best photographer hands down! They do amazing a work and so much fun to be around. They also did our engagement pictures and I couldn't imagine using anyone else. Our wedding photos are beyond amazing and everyone can't stop talking about them. Jay really has an amazing eye for capturing the moment and he truly made our memories unforgettable by capturing them all!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ALL!!!! Worth the money don't settle for less remember photos are what you have to look back on years later to remember your special day not table linens or decorations splurge on your photographer and if it's Creative Focus you will not regret it I promise!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 03/02/2013

Creative Focus was a great experience! Gonzalo was our photographer and he took the most amazing pictures. We haven't picked out our pictures to be edited yet for our album, but all of the proofs look amazing! He took very creative pictures. Some of them he didn't tell us about in advance, and they were a wonderful surprise! It brought tears to my eyes looking at the pictures. Jay, the owner/operator matched us perfectly! Tiffani is wonderful at communicating and responds right away. To me, photography and video are the MOST important vendors because they are your memories and I couldn't be happier with Creative Focus.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Amazing! Thrilled with the photos, and so professional.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Shaun & Chryst · Married on 10/27/2012

Jay and his team at Creative Focus were always very professional, quick to respond and incredibly talented at what they do!! We can't emphasize enough how immensely talented this team is at taking photographs!! We had the wedding of our dreams and we have the beautiful photographs to show for it! We had very high expectations for Jay and his team; and they did not let us down! Creative Focus, without a doubt, exceeded our expectations! They are the best photography team in South Florida and we look forward to working with them to document more special occasions in the future!! Thank You!! Chryst & Shaun

Sent on 11/22/2012

Gabby · Married on 10/21/2012

From our very first phone call to the consultation and every conversation leading up to our wedding Creative Focus was reliable, accommodating,and helpful. We can't say thank you enough for capturing unforgettable memories that will last us a lifetime. We just received our Proofs and Blog which came out beautiful. We can not wait to see the album and video. Thank you again for you help making our wedding day amazing. We will use you in the future.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Jay and Chelsea are AMAZING!!! They truly made our entire wedding a wonderful memorable experience.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Mary · Married on 09/01/2012

JUST GREAT! Jay was great Video was great

Sent on 09/06/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/11/2012

We used Jay for our cinematic video. Jay's team was low key and we didn't notice that they were there-but they were everywhere. His team was very professional and we loved our teaser video.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Kim · Married on 05/01/2012

This is a great company to work with. I would recommend them to everybody. The pictures and video came out great it really captured the day. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2012

This company has been great. Since my first visit with jay I knew I could trust them. He has done my engagement photos and just photographed and videoed my wedding. I have received my Proofs and I can't wait for my album and video. He will also photographing a trash the dress at the mud hole. Everything so far has been great and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Lea · Married on 04/20/2012

There is nothing bad to say about Creative Focus. I truly believe that we couldn't have picked a better company to handle our photography for our wedding. Aside from the pictures coming out beautiful, the service was impeccable, as they were very quick to respond to any email or questions I had, and their timing and flexibility was incredibly accommodating. Finally, the initial consultation in discussing your overall theme and vision for the wedding was such a great experience, as they sincerely listen to the style and look you want to portray in your photos, and their careful consideration along with their talent in the art of photography was definitely proven in the overall outcome.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jim · Married on 03/24/2012

Very professional work. Jay and his staff were fantastic in helping us paint a picture of what we wanted our day to be and then capturing every one of those moments with his wonderful work.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jessica Emma · Married on 01/15/2012

Wow! I cannot say enough great things about Creative Focus Photography! We were lucky enough to work with Jay and his amazing team for our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is so much fun and super professional. He has a way of connecting with his bride and groom so he can get the most out of every shot. You can tell he is truly passionate about his craft and just loves what he does. He also took all the time we needed to sit with us and go over a timeline for the "day of" and make sure we were completely comfortable. To top it all off, we only had to wait a few days to see ALL our photos from our affair. I've heard horror stories of other brides having to wait months, but Creative Focus makes it their priority to get you the photos asap! Tiffani, has also gone above and beyond, and cannot thank her enough for her professionalism and help. If you live in the South Florida area, you must contact Creative Focus for any photography need. They are competitively priced, but I think for what else is out there, you will get a much better bang for your buck with them. I hope they don't mind...but Creative Focus is stuck with us! I highly recommend them, and will continue to work with them in the future!!! THANK YOU, CREATIVE FOCUS!!!

Sent on 01/26/2012

jessica · Married on 01/15/2012

Jay and his team were such a pleasure to work with! Their talent, professionalism, and passion for what they do is so evident. We used Creative Focus for our engagement shoot, wedding shoot, and will soon do a pregnancy shoot with them next month! The amount of compliments we received on our photos was tremendous. They were just so much fun to work with and added to the whole experience. I can't recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Cheryl & Jay Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! We are so honored that you put your trust in us, and will again for the new baby! We can't wait to see you both and photograph another momentous occasion. We look forward to many more years of photographing your growing family!

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2011

I could not have asked for a more perfect company for the photography at my wedding. The professionalism and creativity that Creative Focus offers are qualities in which makes this company stand above any other photographer.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Laura · Married on 11/11/2011

Beautiful and professional, would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 12/12/2011