Creative Designs Floral and Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kat S. Married on 10/26/2022

Mother of the Groom

My daughter in law’s mother passed away only months before the wedding. June stepped in with ease. June listened to the brides wishes. Made her day everything she wanted and was able to make everything perfect & ease my stress.

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Kat, It was an honor and my pleasure to help with such an important day. What a beautiful couple and again, we are so sorry for the loss of such a beautiful woman. Anyone who knew her were incredibly blessed! I am grateful to have known her!!
    Natalie S. Married on 10/16/2022

June was wonderful!

June was an amazing wedding florist. Our precious florist bailed on us a month before the wedding, and June stepped up and exceeded all excoriations! She was diligent in making sure she was on the same page with me about my vision for the florals. They turned out absolutely beautiful! I would absolutely recommend using June for your wedding florals.

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Natalie, Thank you so much forth kind words. I was ever so happy to step in with the flowers. I cannot imagine how that must have felt to have been stood up. I am glad you were pleased with your flowers and that I as able to get them done for you. Wishing you both the best in your new life together!!
    Jenny M. Married on 10/08/2022

Beautiful!

June was amazing! From the very first steps, her questions really helped us get an idea of what we wanted (since we really had no idea other than flowers). My florals were PERFECT!

Jen,
    Thank you for taking time out to share your experience with other brides. You and Harley are such a beautiful and special couple. I had so much fun working with you both and with your beautiful fur baby Marlee. Wishing the best for such a great little family :) Take care and thank you again for trusting me with such a special day!! Love you both!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amy M. Married on 10/08/2022

Treated like family

June was so attentive to every detail to make my son and daughter-in-law’s special day just perfect! She treated us like family and helped our vision become a reality! She and her husband helped with everything from setup to clean up! They are two very special, talented people !

Amy,
    I am so happy that you were pleased with the flowers and decor. You have such a beautiful family and it was my honor to be just a small part of such a perfect day for Harley and Jen! What an amazing couple. Wishing them many blessings and a wonderful lifetime together!!!
    Elizabeth M. Married on 10/01/2022

Cornejo Wedding

We had a wonderful time in Destin for our wedding. June made it a greater experience by providing a beautiful bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids! For stepping in last minute she did a great job communicating and matching the request that I made! She was wonderful!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Elizabeth, Thank you so.much for the kind words! It is always an honor and joy to be able to be a small part of such a big day! I wish you both many wonderful and happy years together. Congratulations!!!!
    Claire Married on 09/24/2022

June is amazing!

June was absolutely wonderful! She spent a significant amount of time ensuring that she knew exactly what we wanted for everything in our destination wedding. She was willing to do anything we asked, no matter how trivial. She even made a beautiful custom fresh flower wreath collar and leash for our dog! She also helped me order flowers for my parents who were out of state and couldn't be at the wedding in person. She responded to my texts and phone calls immediately. June is the nicest, warmest, most talented person. I am so grateful she was our florist. I would absolutely use her again for any floral needs.

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I love what I get to do and am humbled by your kind words. Tobi is such a great pup and it was a pleasure to decorate your fur baby. I wish you both all he best and if you ever find yourself in the panhandle, give me a call and we can meet for coffee!
  • Sherri
    Sherri J. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

June was professional and her design, flowers and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous!

I cannot say enough about the flowers and arrangements presented at this wedding venue.

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Sherri, Thank you so much for the compliments! I love the fact that what I do, I love to do! Taking care of my brides is always my number one priority. I do enjoy the feedback from the guesfs so thank you!
    Natalie H. Married on 06/04/2022

June is the best!

June is absolutely amazing!! We had a destination wedding up in Boston and she was instrumental in making our day perfect. We gave her our general ideas and she interpreted them into the most gorgeous arrangements. She went above and beyond in all ways. My bridal bouquet was the bouquet of my dreams.

We could not recommend her enough!! We love you, June!!!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

What an honor and a privilege it was to be a part of such a spectacular event! Traveling to Boston, meeting your friends and family and to be welcomed into the fold during this 3 day event was heartwarming. We defiantly plan to return to that beautiful city and spend more time traveling, but I wouldn't change a minute of the time we spent with you all! I am happy you were pleased with your floral and décor, it was my was my pleasure!
    Debbie S. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Guest at wedding June did. Will use her when my daughter gets married next year

Saw them bring flowers into hotel. It was an away wedding. Bouquets, wedding at church, reception & luncheon next day…flowers amazing! Absolutely perfect!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Hello Debbie, If you want to talk upcoming wedding feel free to reach out at any time. My favorite thing is when a future bride comes to me while I am setting up the flowers for thier friends or family asking if I can do their wedding decor. That is always the best compliment I can recieve, so thank you! I look forward to hearing from you soon ;)
    Norma O. Married on 06/04/2022

A friends wedding

The planning were very professional! The flower arrangements were stunning!

Norma,
    It was great meeting you at the wedding. It was fun getting to know the families. This was my furthest travel job so I took advantage of the beautiful area the best I could. Than you for leaving a review for me. It is always nice to hear from the guests. Take care!
    Alex L. Married on 04/01/2022

Shotgun wedding

June was absolutely amazing to work with! She allowed me to order a bouquet with less than a week to go and it was exactly what I wanted. I have also seen her centerpiece work in the past and they are STUNNINGLY BREATHTAKING. She isn’t just a florist, she has impressive talent and an eye for design. Highly recommend!

Alex,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I love being a part of a couples biggest day, no matter the size. What a sweet and romantic way to celebrate your nuptials! Weddings are not one size fits all and yours was beautiful! Congratulations and many happy and healthy years together ❤
    Sara D. Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful!

June was such a sweetheart to work with! I do not know much about flowers but knew colors that I wanted and knew a few types that I liked. She made my now husband and my own dreams come true with our flowers and entire evening. The flowers were SOOOO PERFECT!!!!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Hello Sara, I hope this very late reply is finding you both well, happy and in love more than ever! I do apologize for overlooking your very kind review. Somehow I missed seeing yours. I do try to respond to all my brides and again I am so sorry. Congratulations again!!
    Lisa B. Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative Design Florals is a top notch place for your floral needs!

June at Creative Designs is awesome! She helped me coordinate a rehearsal dinner in Florida from my hometown in Illinois! Her floral arrangements are exquisite and she always responded quickly to any inquiry! I highly recommend June!

Lisa,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I am sorry we were not able to meet in person, but you were a pleasure to work with regardless. I am glad that you were pleased with your flowers. Take care and congratulations again!!
    Jillian A. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing job! My wedding was a dream come true with everything that I always dreamed of.

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Hello Jill! I hope this very late reply is finding you and Keifer happy and in love more than ever! I do apologize for overlooking your very kind review. Somehow I missed seeing yours. I do try to respond to all my brides and again I am so sorry. Congratulations again!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 10/24/2020

A dream come true

Wow! I don't even know where to begin.. Ms. June is absolutely incredible!!! She made my vision become a reality. Florals were by far one of the most important statement pieces of our big day and she NAILED it. Not only is her talent amazing, she is a wonderful person. We can honestly say we gained her as a friend. She truly listens to what you would like, and she goes above and beyond to get you perfection. Her communication is outstanding as well. Thank you so much from bottom of our hearts. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Becca,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words. I knew from the moment you and your beautiful Mum came to visit and talk about your wedding floral visions, that we would be fast friends. You have an amazing family and I was truly honored to be a part of such a special day for all of you. I am so pleased that you loved your floral and decor and wish you both so many beautiful and wonderful years together.
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Work! So talented!

June did an amazing job! As a COVID bride who didn't want to wait, most of my wedding was arranged over the phone and via email. I sent pictures to June of things I liked and things I didn't like, and she did an amazing job putting together floral arrangements in my budget. Everything was better than I could have expected; and the flowers lasted for so long!

Kara,
    You were such a pleasure to work with and I know how frustrating it was for you to plan all of this during our extrmely crazy 2020! A year we shall never forget. I am so happy you were pleased with your flowers!!
    Ryan G. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal

June is the sweetest and most talented florist in Florida, hands down! She takes the time with all of her clients to get to know them and can intuitively tell after talking with you what you’ll want for your wedding! It’s like she has a sixth sense for art and beauty, she’s extraordinary!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Ryan, Thank you so much for the kind words! I love what I do and am always honored and humbled to be chosen by each of my clients. It was my pleasure to be a small part of your most special day. You are a beautiful couple and I wish you many many happy and healthy years together!!!
  • Stacey
    Stacey C. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely beautiful, stunning flowers for my sons wedding

June did a magnificent job at my sons wedding and rehearsal dinner. The arrangements were spectacular, above and beyond our expectations! The bouquets and flowers for the bridal party were perfect and so beautiful that the bride was in tears with happiness. June took input, answers to her meeting questions and a Pinterest board and exceeded all expectations of my son (who was the perfectionist), the bride (who put all faith and confidence in June)) and myself (the mother of the groom looking to make the Cinderella/ Bell’s magical ballroom experience) and created the most perfect wedding experience. I cannot speak highly enough of her dedication, attention to detail and commitment to making every wedding a once in a lifetime event. June - thank you from the bottom of my heart; you were a true blessing for going above and beyond with the details, perfection and taking the burden off this mom who worked side by side with my son and daughter-in-law for this magical day! Love you!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Stacey, Your glowing review was so special and thoughtful. It was my great pleasure to be a small part of such a big day in your sons life! What a beautiful couple! Flying to Boston made it so much more fun and challenging. The accomodations were perfect and we had so much fun getting to know your family and friends. So thank you as well for the opportunity and the friendship!!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 05/30/2020

June is the best!!

I am so glad that we had June for our wedding. What really struck me about June is that she made it personal. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, and really understand what we were envisioning. She is super friendly and wants to do the best for you. She was also honest about what may work and what may not work which I think was wonderful. She was very attuned to our budget and worked very hard to deliver on it. June is just an amazing person to work with.

Hello Emily,
    I am so sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for the wonderful reiveiw. It was such and honor to do your wedding flowers and decor for you. You are a very sweet couple and I wish you many happy and healthy years together!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 03/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing quality at a great price!

June was a dream to work with! She worked with our budget and made everything that we asked for (and more) a possibility. I am utterly amazed at how gorgeous our arrangements were and how perfectly the entire experience went. I would without hesitation recommend June to any bride!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so happy that you loved the flowers. Thank you again for trusting me with your most special day :) Congratulations again, and best of luck to you both!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Florist!

June was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She spent a lot of time with me going over every detail and thumbing through all my pictures and ideas to ensure our vision of the day was executed perfectly! She has become a trusted friend and I felt she put a lot of love and heart into our wedding day. I never felt at any moment like I needed to worry about what the final details would look like because it was clear from the start that she listened and understood everything I wanted. She was easy to work with and even adjusted a few things at the last minute with a smile on her face. She is the absolute best and our wedding was beautiful because of her attention to detail and her ability to hear and execute our vision. I really cannot say enough good things about June and Creative Designs Floral & Events - she is a MUST hire!!

Creative Designs Floral and Events's reply:

Michelle, Thank you for the kind words. You and William were such a pleasure to work with. You knew exactly what you wanted which made it super easy for me to execute. You are an amazing couple, and from someone who is 39 years into a marriage, you two have what it takes to stick!! Thank you for giving me the privilege of being part of such a special day!! I am always humbled when a bride chooses me :)
  • Jenna
    Jenna T. Married on 11/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing! June is a pleasure and her arrangements are perfect!

June is a fantastic florist, she is kind, offers great advice, has many resources and performs above expectation. From our first meeting, I knew she would be fantastic, she helped me plan my ideal florals and said she could work with my budget- that being TROPICAL flowers in November! She offers some centerpiece and other options and made a special arrangement for my cross. My flowers were GORGEOUS, all tropical colors in coral and ivory which was amazing. They even had baby pineapples, yes real pineapples, in them! Would absolutely recommend!!

Jenna,
    Thank you for your kind words. I was my pleasure to help you with your wedding. It was refreshing to do some tropical flowers in this beautiful place we call home! Thank you for trusting me with such a special day!!
  • Stephanie_Cannon13@yahoo.com
    Stephanie Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding!

I had the pleasure of working with Miss June Garvin for the better part of a year while planning my wedding. During this time it felt more like visiting a friend than just a business arrangement. She took a genuine investment in one of the biggest milestones in my life. June enveloped my vision and brought it to life. She knew all the latest wedding trends but put a personal touch into every detail. She worked within my budget and was forthcoming about how to get the most for my dollar. On the day of the wedding, she worked seamlessly with other vendors and was even kind to my family. She even stayed behind to personally congratulate me and my husband. I didn't stress at all knowing she understood exactly what I needed. I would strongly recommend Miss June to any bride as working with her will far surpass your expectations.

Stephanie,
    WOW, you were the most perfect bride and then to find out we were neighbors. What a God send :) You and your new sweet hubby were so easy to work with and it was such a pleasure to bring your dreams to life. Thank you so much for your sweet words and for trusting me with your vision. Coffee date soon :)
    Dawn Married on 10/11/2019

Great Florist

Amazing Job! She went above and beyond my expectations!!

Dawn,
    I so enjoyed working with you and Luke. What a fun couple!! I know it was bitter sweet but you deserved enjoying such a special day! You both have some very special friends who helped pull it all together. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your amazing "crew"!! Cannot wait to see pics!!
illustration stars