Creative Cuisine Catering Reviews

41 | Columbus, OH

41 Reviews for Creative Cuisine Catering

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience with Creative Cuisine. Our venue required us to pick between two different catering companies. We met with both and instantly knew which one to pick without even trying the food. We were first assigned to Terri who ended up leaving a few months later. The transition to Rhonda went very smoothly. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and always answered my e-mails quickly which was a huge relief. We planned a 100% vegetarian menu and had no issues finding delicious food for our menu (partly due to the chef previously being vegetarian). Rhonda also acted as our day of coordinator which relieved a lot of stress and anxiety from the day. I recommend this catering company for your wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

When we initially started working with Creative, we were working with someone who retired before our wedding. I was nervous.... but once Les picked up our account, my nerves were settled. She was amazing and super helpful. I was a little crazy with all of my questions and concerns and she was super responsive and helpful. Everything turned out great the day of and people are still raving about the food. The mac and cheese was simply superb!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Bebe · Married on 03/09/2017

For our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory we had Creative Cuisine cater our cocktail and buffet reception. Creative Cuisine's menu and variety of appetizers, sides, and entrees were amazing!! We got so many compliments about how great the food was throughout the night...and after a few tastings we finalized on the perfect most delicious menu!!! We worked with an amazing consultant by the name of Kristen Kerr! She was so great and helped us stay on task and provided us with advice throughout our wedding process. Another great thing about Creative Cuisine is not just the food, but the service they provided. We got more than just catering, we got the whole package. Thank you Creative Cuisine and Kristen for a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Christine · Married on 08/08/2015

As Parents of the Bride and planning an out of state wedding, we faced many challenges. We found Creative Cuisine at a Bridal Show and when we met with them, we felt they had a lot of the experience and professionalism that we were looking for. We worked with Jean Ransom and she was instrumental in making the Wedding Day a huge success. The Wedding venue that our daughter selected provided only "the space". Jean was able to provide everything we needed like tables, chairs, linens, and how to even configure the seating arrangements and floor plans to get everything to fit and flow perfectly. We had the opportunity to do a food tasting to finalize our menu choices and we were delighted with everything. The day of the wedding went seamlessly including breaking down and resetting rooms that needed to serve dual purposes. The food and presentation were top rate. We received many compliments from guests after the event. Jean had ideas and suggestions that really helped achieve our daughter's vision for the day. She knew what would work and what wouldn't and that led to a Wedding Day that was awesome! I would highly recommend Creative Cuisine and especially Jean Ransom.

Sent on 08/29/2015

dcreal@wowway.com · Married on 04/12/2015

Look no further than Creative Cuisine and Kimberly Frank when searching for a caterer for your special event. Kimberly worked within our budget to create a beautiful event that exceeded our expectations due to her attention to detail and vision. We highly recommend Creative Cuisine and the professional staff who worked together to make my daughter's day special and memorable. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Claire · Married on 09/20/2014

My wife and I chose Creative Cuisine to cater our wedding this past September. The entire process with Creative and our wedding planner, Kimberly Frank at Your Event Made Perfect, was very smooth and they were up front with us at all times. They worked with us on multiple occasions to get exactly what we wanted while keeping our budget in mind. The tasting process at their facility was amazing and they really treated as if our wedding was their number one priority. We ended up going with a plated dinner for our reception and heard people raving about the beef short ribs all night. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Creative was able to serve all 155 people within a couple of minutes and the servers were very accommodating and always had a smile on their face. Creative helped create the wedding of our dreams and for that we will forever be thankful!

Sent on 10/05/2014

We were fortunate to host our event at Bryn Du Mansion and Fieldhouse. The Mansion is a beautiful, elegant backdrop, however, the Fieldhouse is an entirely blank canvas requiring more thought and effort to create the bride and groom’s vision for their big day.

Top-notch food and service were high priorities for us. We took the advice of the Bryn Du staff and contacted three of the vendors who most frequently cater events there. Among all of them, Creative Cuisine stood out due to the effort of Kimberly Frank.

With just two months to work through all of the details, Kimberly was on task from start to finish. With her knowledge of the industry and outside vendor contacts, she was able to help us assemble a team to pull it off. From designing the menu to securing linens, tables, chairs, draping and lighting, Kimberly was with us every step of the way. Our weekly meetings with her were very productive and left us feeling confident that we were on track to achieving our vision. All of our last-minute requests were handled with ease and assurance that everything would be accommodated.

The day of the wedding was an absolute pleasure for us knowing Kimberly was in charge behind the scenes. Her attention to detail and meticulous execution were flawless. Our guests were wowed at every turn. Cocktail hour in the Mansion was a combination of refreshing beverages and delicious appetizers. Dinner followed in the Fieldhouse which was transformed from an empty shell to a glowing ballroom. The room was a vision of perfection. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed our dinner selections wonderfully executed by the chef. Everyone appreciated the attentive service of the staff. In all, no detail went unnoticed under Kimberly’s careful supervision.

The day ended with compliment after compliment from our guests. Without the support and guidance of Creative Cuisine and Kimberly Frank in particular, we may not have been so successful. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2013

We used creative cuisine to cater our wedding and they did an absoultely phenomenal job! The food was delicious and hot and everyone raved about it! Our staff went above and beyond what was expected of them. One of our servers even ended up helping me clean myself up after our cake cutting haha! But seriously these guys made everything go off without a hitch, we were so impressed! We worked with Tiffany and she did an amazing job working with us and handling all of our needs.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Chelsea · Married on 05/18/2013

Great business to work with! Awesome customer service and was great to work with for the wedding! The food was yummy, they were extremely professional, and we have no complaints! It was a tad on the pricey side, but we just altered some things to cut costs and it worked out. Great quality of food, rentals, and service.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Julie · Married on 07/28/2012

Creative Cuisine did a wonderful job! The food was awesome, the price was right, and the staff was amazing to work with (especially Terri). I could not be happier with my results.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Comfort · Married on 06/08/2012

As a fellow wedding professional, I have had the opportunity to work with several catering companies over the years. Creative Cuisine is an excellent choice for all of your catering needs. Their food is delicious and their staff is so knowledgeable. One of their chefs was even featured on "Chef's in the City!"

Sent on 06/18/2012

Liz · Married on 02/29/2012

Great business, quick and efficient. Also as a bonus they use earthy friendly serving utensils, plates, cups, etc. Les is wonderful to work with and we will continue using this service :)

paula · Married on 10/08/2011

we had a wonderful experience w/ Creative Cuisine... specifically Terri. She was wonderful and made our wedding look extremely beautiful. she just made everything so easy as we were planning our wedding from florida. and the food was amazing too!

Sent on 10/22/2011
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2011

Creative Cuisine did a wonderful job at our wedding last weekend. They were more than helpful making sure everyone got through the line quickly and even had all the leftovers in boxes for me ready to go at the end of the wedding.

They helped make my day perfect!

Sent on 05/26/2011
  • JD

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2009

I was easily influenced to hire this catering company since I worked for them while I was in college. I know I may seem biased but I did quote with other catering companies and I knew I was getting a better deal and the type of service I was expecting with Creative. I worked with John Sowder and he was the best person to handle my event. He is very laid back and open to ideas and was easy to get in touch with. He would always respond within a few hours to all inquires, which was great for me! He constantly quoted and re-quoted for me, until my mom was even satisfied. We did food stations which everyone loved. The food turned out great. The venue looked amazing, they did the table runners, hung paper lanterns, placed name cards, and more. The staff were friendly and efficient, especially Sam. I have great respect for what they do (since I did it too, at one point) and they helped to make our wedding wonderful. I would highly recommend Creative.

Sent on 05/21/2009

Ruby · Married on 08/20/2005

We had our reception in our backyard and Creative Cuisine provided everything we needed for our special day. The food was delicious and in proper portions. We selected mostly finger foods and small bite items and they were all yummy and fresh. We also arranged for our tables and chair rentals. They had a great selection of linen colors and table tops and a range of chairs to fit every budget. We liked them so much, we contracted them again to handle our friend's wedding a month later that was also hosted at our house.

Sent on 04/23/2008

Debbie · event on: 01/31/2012

I can't express enough how much we enjoyed with with Creative Cuisine. Terry Engle was the best, she was very professional.

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • User2330713 · event on: 02/28/2012

We have used them several times. There monthly specials are a great value if you are on a budget.

Sent on 03/13/2012

John · event on: 03/06/2012

On Time and very good food... Just gave them a call and ask for Lunch to be delivered and they did the rest.

• User2332667 · event on: 12/21/2011

Creative Cuisine always does a great job for us!
    Good quality foods and plenty!

• User3178222 · event on: 01/17/2013

After having experienced their expertise at several weddings, we used Creative Cuisine for our company holiday party. Terri Engle was our contact, and she worked with me to customize a menu that fit our budget. Everyone raved about the food. We've had this event at several area restaurants over the years (at more than double the cost) but this was, by far, the best quality meal we've ever had. We recommend Creative Cuisine to all our clients who are looking for great food, at a great price, with awesome customer service.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Creative Cuisine just did our bartending . The bartender we had was very professional. And the company was able to suggest how much alcohol we should buy for the number of people

Sent on 12/13/2015

Maria · Married on 07/01/2016

Terri Engel was our catering contact, and she was wonderful and very responsive to all our requests. Our reception was held at the church where we were married. On the day of the wedding, Terri helped us avoid what almost was a major disaster with a different contractor who made our cake. In addition, Chef Paul's lasagna is some of the best we have ever had. The bride is 100% Italian, and she knows lasagna! We strongly recommend Creative Cuisine.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2014

We hired creative cuisine to handle the catering at our very small and intimate yet formal wedding to take place at our parents lovely home across from the New Albany golf course. Being that this was our second wedding for the two of us we both had our list of what was important to us. When we hired creative cuisine and planner Julie Rinn, little did we know that we were getting evertthing we asked for and more. The team showed up on the fourth to prepare for the event with every detail not forgotten. All of our guests felt that they were extra special. The house was left in the same condition upon their arrival, all the dishes were cleaned and everything back in its original place. The presentation of the food display to the taste and quality of the food exceeded our expectations. We would chose creative cuisine anytime for another event. Our day went by without one flaw.

Sent on 10/28/2014