Creative Cuisine Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• John

John Haldeman · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Fabulous - special thanks to Rhonda

Creative Cuisine was fabulous! Highly recommend.
    From our first meeting with Rhonda at Creative Cuisine she was professional and full of helpful hints and suggestions. Then Covid hit - and we re-planned a wedding in 4 hours. Again - Rhonda stepped up and simply made things happen behind the scenes for us. A complete wedding re-planned in 4 hours thanks to Rhonda. Last week during the actual reception - Rhonda and her team again exceeded all expectations. Things were delivered early, there was plenty of staff support and everything was positioned to ensure a safe Covid reception. When things went awry with a partner vendor - Rhonda made things right without even asking. Again, highly recommend.
    Oh - how was the food - FABULOUS! We received many compliments about the food, courteous staff and how well the reception was organized.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Robbi Maycock · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Wedding during Covid 19

Creative Cuisine was very easy to work with, especially during the Covid 19 virus. My stepson and his finance' were scheduled to get married on March 21st! When we called to reschedule for July 17th they very cooperative and happy to accommodate. The food was absolutely amazing. And the staff was very helpful. Rhonda Brown we extremely helpful and attentive during the process.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Juliette

Juliette Ulman · Married on 09/13/2020

Very accommodating

We worked with Rhonda throughout the whole process. She responded quickly always, she was very patient with all the changes we requested along the way and she got every detail for the day so they came fully prepared. The food was delicious and everything went smoothly!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Carla

Carla Mathews · Married on 08/10/2020

The best food and great to work with

I cannot say enough good things about Creative Cuisine! My daughters wedding was last weekend at Camp Mary Orton. From the minute I was in contact with Rhonda, our consultant, through the end of the reception, she was great to work with. She was always responsive, she and her staff were very professional and kind and knew what they were doing. The food was delicious! I had so many people tell me they loved the food and wanted to know who did the catering. Several people told me it was the best reception food they had ever had. The Yankee Pot Roast was melt in your mouth amazing. Rhonda thought of everything we needed. I was a little anxious about the venue because we would be doing all the set up ourselves, including the floor plan. Rhonda made a floor plan and then we finalized it together. She came early to help with set up. We had a friend make all the deserts, and Rhonda helped me figure out what serving platters I would need, gave me a great discount to rent theirs instead of trying to piece together what I needed. Her staff set up the table and kept it stocked all night for me. We could not have had such a smooth wedding day without Rhonda and her crew. You cannot go wrong with Creative Cuisine. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Sarah Tan · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything Was Fantastic!

Creative Cuisine Catering treated us very well and provided a lot of options for us to choose from as far as the menu. The food was amazing and I'm still getting compliments on it!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Amy

Amy Tausch · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing caterer!

I'm so glad we used Creative Cuisine to cater our wedding! We chose them not only because we were so impressed with the food, but also because the staff is wonderful. Les was incredibly knowledgeable, thorough and kind at our first consultation, and she remained such an asset throughout the entire process. She was super helpful on our wedding day, ensuring that everything went smoothly. I would hire Creative Cuisine again in a heartbeat! I'm very grateful!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Erica

Erica Kambeitz · Married on 08/04/2019

Above and beyond experience

Creative Cuisine was excellent! Rhonda was incredibly responsive, answered my millions of questions, and was wonderfully flexible with all of the changes we made to our menu. Every step of the way, they were professional, helpful, and went above and beyond for our reception. We truly felt like royalty on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding in June

They were so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Allison Juszczak · Married on 05/01/2019

Easy to work with and Delicious

The food was delicious. They were able to work with us on a great menu that fit the needs of all our guests and it was raved about for months after the event. We had a very large wedding, and they were able to get everything out quickly and conveniently so that we didn't create a massive hold up with a buffet. Everything i asked for, they were able to deliver seamlessly. I would choose them again if i were to cater another event in Columbus.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Tolkien inspired wedding/Irish inspired food

My husband and I were married June of 2018 with a Tolkien inspired wedding. We wanted guests to feel like they were attending a party in the Shire with Irish inspired foods. One of my favorite Columbus restaurants is Fado Irish Pub. We gave Creative Cuisine a list of our favorite dishes on Fado's menu and they put their own spin on all of them! They were all amazing and fit our vision perfectly. We still have guests from the wedding telling us it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten! Thank you for being an amazing part of our day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience with Creative Cuisine. Our venue required us to pick between two different catering companies. We met with both and instantly knew which one to pick without even trying the food. We were first assigned to Terri who ended up leaving a few months later. The transition to Rhonda went very smoothly. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and always answered my e-mails quickly which was a huge relief. We planned a 100% vegetarian menu and had no issues finding delicious food for our menu (partly due to the chef previously being vegetarian). Rhonda also acted as our day of coordinator which relieved a lot of stress and anxiety from the day. I recommend this catering company for your wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

When we initially started working with Creative, we were working with someone who retired before our wedding. I was nervous.... but once Les picked up our account, my nerves were settled. She was amazing and super helpful. I was a little crazy with all of my questions and concerns and she was super responsive and helpful. Everything turned out great the day of and people are still raving about the food. The mac and cheese was simply superb!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Cat · Married on 07/08/2017

Such a wonderful experience working with Marla and everyone at CCC!!! They were an incredible force in creating the perfect wedding! Food was amazing, service great, everything was above my biggest expectations!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Bebe · Married on 03/09/2017

For our wedding at the Franklin Park Conservatory we had Creative Cuisine cater our cocktail and buffet reception. Creative Cuisine's menu and variety of appetizers, sides, and entrees were amazing!! We got so many compliments about how great the food was throughout the night...and after a few tastings we finalized on the perfect most delicious menu!!! We worked with an amazing consultant by the name of Kristen Kerr! She was so great and helped us stay on task and provided us with advice throughout our wedding process. Another great thing about Creative Cuisine is not just the food, but the service they provided. We got more than just catering, we got the whole package. Thank you Creative Cuisine and Kristen for a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Christine · Married on 08/08/2015

As Parents of the Bride and planning an out of state wedding, we faced many challenges. We found Creative Cuisine at a Bridal Show and when we met with them, we felt they had a lot of the experience and professionalism that we were looking for. We worked with Jean Ransom and she was instrumental in making the Wedding Day a huge success. The Wedding venue that our daughter selected provided only "the space". Jean was able to provide everything we needed like tables, chairs, linens, and how to even configure the seating arrangements and floor plans to get everything to fit and flow perfectly. We had the opportunity to do a food tasting to finalize our menu choices and we were delighted with everything. The day of the wedding went seamlessly including breaking down and resetting rooms that needed to serve dual purposes. The food and presentation were top rate. We received many compliments from guests after the event. Jean had ideas and suggestions that really helped achieve our daughter's vision for the day. She knew what would work and what wouldn't and that led to a Wedding Day that was awesome! I would highly recommend Creative Cuisine and especially Jean Ransom.

Sent on 08/29/2015

dcreal@wowway.com · Married on 04/12/2015

Look no further than Creative Cuisine and Kimberly Frank when searching for a caterer for your special event. Kimberly worked within our budget to create a beautiful event that exceeded our expectations due to her attention to detail and vision. We highly recommend Creative Cuisine and the professional staff who worked together to make my daughter's day special and memorable. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Claire · Married on 09/20/2014

My wife and I chose Creative Cuisine to cater our wedding this past September. The entire process with Creative and our wedding planner, Kimberly Frank at Your Event Made Perfect, was very smooth and they were up front with us at all times. They worked with us on multiple occasions to get exactly what we wanted while keeping our budget in mind. The tasting process at their facility was amazing and they really treated as if our wedding was their number one priority. We ended up going with a plated dinner for our reception and heard people raving about the beef short ribs all night. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Creative was able to serve all 155 people within a couple of minutes and the servers were very accommodating and always had a smile on their face. Creative helped create the wedding of our dreams and for that we will forever be thankful!

Sent on 10/05/2014

We were fortunate to host our event at Bryn Du Mansion and Fieldhouse. The Mansion is a beautiful, elegant backdrop, however, the Fieldhouse is an entirely blank canvas requiring more thought and effort to create the bride and groom’s vision for their big day.

Top-notch food and service were high priorities for us. We took the advice of the Bryn Du staff and contacted three of the vendors who most frequently cater events there. Among all of them, Creative Cuisine stood out due to the effort of Kimberly Frank.

With just two months to work through all of the details, Kimberly was on task from start to finish. With her knowledge of the industry and outside vendor contacts, she was able to help us assemble a team to pull it off. From designing the menu to securing linens, tables, chairs, draping and lighting, Kimberly was with us every step of the way. Our weekly meetings with her were very productive and left us feeling confident that we were on track to achieving our vision. All of our last-minute requests were handled with ease and assurance that everything would be accommodated.

The day of the wedding was an absolute pleasure for us knowing Kimberly was in charge behind the scenes. Her attention to detail and meticulous execution were flawless. Our guests were wowed at every turn. Cocktail hour in the Mansion was a combination of refreshing beverages and delicious appetizers. Dinner followed in the Fieldhouse which was transformed from an empty shell to a glowing ballroom. The room was a vision of perfection. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed our dinner selections wonderfully executed by the chef. Everyone appreciated the attentive service of the staff. In all, no detail went unnoticed under Kimberly’s careful supervision.

The day ended with compliment after compliment from our guests. Without the support and guidance of Creative Cuisine and Kimberly Frank in particular, we may not have been so successful. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2013

We used creative cuisine to cater our wedding and they did an absoultely phenomenal job! The food was delicious and hot and everyone raved about it! Our staff went above and beyond what was expected of them. One of our servers even ended up helping me clean myself up after our cake cutting haha! But seriously these guys made everything go off without a hitch, we were so impressed! We worked with Tiffany and she did an amazing job working with us and handling all of our needs.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Chelsea · Married on 05/18/2013

Great business to work with! Awesome customer service and was great to work with for the wedding! The food was yummy, they were extremely professional, and we have no complaints! It was a tad on the pricey side, but we just altered some things to cut costs and it worked out. Great quality of food, rentals, and service.

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • User3178222 · event on: 01/17/2013

After having experienced their expertise at several weddings, we used Creative Cuisine for our company holiday party. Terri Engle was our contact, and she worked with me to customize a menu that fit our budget. Everyone raved about the food. We've had this event at several area restaurants over the years (at more than double the cost) but this was, by far, the best quality meal we've ever had. We recommend Creative Cuisine to all our clients who are looking for great food, at a great price, with awesome customer service.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Julie · Married on 07/28/2012

Creative Cuisine did a wonderful job! The food was awesome, the price was right, and the staff was amazing to work with (especially Terri). I could not be happier with my results.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Comfort · Married on 06/08/2012

As a fellow wedding professional, I have had the opportunity to work with several catering companies over the years. Creative Cuisine is an excellent choice for all of your catering needs. Their food is delicious and their staff is so knowledgeable. One of their chefs was even featured on "Chef's in the City!"

Sent on 06/18/2012

John · event on: 03/06/2012

On Time and very good food... Just gave them a call and ask for Lunch to be delivered and they did the rest.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Liz · Married on 02/29/2012

Great business, quick and efficient. Also as a bonus they use earthy friendly serving utensils, plates, cups, etc. Les is wonderful to work with and we will continue using this service :)

Sent on 03/14/2012