Creative Cuisine Reviews

36 Reviews for Creative Cuisine

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2020

The Perfect Caterer

Christina and her staff catered my wedding on August 16th. They were so flexible when I had to change my wedding plans due to COVID-19 and they took extra precautions to make others feel safe. Their staff was so friendly and made sure me, my husband, and my bridal party was fed. The food was delicious and I've had multiple guests tell me that was the best food they've ever had at at wedding. They also were the cheapest caterer option when I was looking at caterers. Christina made the planning process seamless and she will be one thing you don't have to worry about for your wedding (she seriously thought of everything). You should look no further than Creative Cuisine!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 08/15/2019

Great food and very professional!

It is clear Christina has catered for weddings many times before. She was very helpful in helping us select the menu we wanted, choosing linens, and working with our venue coordinator. Her staff on the big day was great and very courteous to us and all of our guests. They made sure we had our meal before everyone else so we could talk to our guests during the reception. All the food was delicious and we highly recommend the crab cakes :)

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/05/2019

Best experience!

Christina and her staff go above and beyond in all areas of catering. From the initial contact I had with Christina, down to ordering the rentals, choosing the food and checking in with us during our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for better service. Christina created such a personal experience for my now husband and I, we couldn’t be more grateful. Her food is amazing and very affordable as well! You will not go wrong choosing Creative Cuisine!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

So easy to work with!

Christina and her team were nothing short of amazing. The food tasted great and she was very accommodating when I had changes to the menu throughout our planning period. The day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly and her staff was so responsive and polite. Everything was great!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle F. · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful service & food!

People told me I wouldn't eat at my wedding...that was not the case! I ate SO much because it was so good!!!
    Christina was able to create a menu that was perfect for us and the venue (London Towne Gardens). We had a few specific things that we wanted to have and she had no problem accommodating all of them! (Like a boat for beer!) I still have guests call me and tell me how wonderful the food was.
    We had our own server the whole night who got us drinks, food and really anything we wanted. It was so nice not to have to worry about anything! If you are looking for great food and amazing service, Creative Cuisine should be your choice!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/15/2019

Creative Cuisine is Amazing!!!

My husband and I would like to extend our deepest appreciation for Christine and her staff at Creative Cuisine. The food at our wedding was absolutely amazing. Countless guests came up to us during our wedding and said, "This is the best wedding food I have ever had". The service was impeccable; Creative Cuisine is truly a class act.

Throughout the entire process, Christina was wonderful. She is committed to providing excellent food and service at a price point that is accessible to the average family. Christina was responsive, kind, and calm during our wedding day. If you are searching for an amazing caterer for your wedding or event, stop now. . . You've found them: Creative Cuisine!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Helpful and flexible

Creative Cuisine was great! They were willing to work with us regarding our own dietary restrictions as well as those of a few of our guests. They also made sure to hold some of the passed hors d'oeuvres for us since we were busy taking photos. They served us our food so we could start eating while everyone else went through the buffet, which was great, because you hear nightmares about the Bride and Groom not having enough time to eat due to hobnobbing with all the guests. It is also important to note that their price includes dishes, glassware, napkins and flatware, so there is one less thing to worry about using a separate vendor for.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Christina should be the first and last caterer you contact. Not only is she an incredible chef, but Christina bends over backwards to make sure your reception is EXACTLY how you want it. I want you to realize you're hiring MORE than just a caterer when you hire Christina. (Though her culinary expertise shouldn't go unnoticed. You must get her beef tenderloin, crab cakes, cheese display, really just order everything. You'll understand once you have the food tasting- again everything is mouth-watering.)

I had a few special requests to make our reception reflect my hubby & I's favorite things from home. We wanted oysters from Apalachicola, FL for her and a cigar bar for him. Christina was able to have the oysters shipped from FL and hired a professional shucker for a raw bar station. She also organized the entire layout of the reception to ensure the custom cigar rolling station was front and center! She allowed me to change the seating arrangements the WEEK BEFORE and add a last minute champagne glass toast to our rental order. Her team even set out all my custom decor- from lanterns, on the garden steps to the decorating the welcome table, bar, and cocktail tables.

I could not have had such an incredibly stress-free and stunning wedding reception if it wasn't for Creative Cuisine. Christina is a pleasure to work with and worth every single penny.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kathy F. · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do we begin? Just superb!!!
    Christina from Creative Cuisine made our children's wedding reception so special & and a night to remember for years to come! She arranged an incredibly diverse menu selection of appetizers, cheese table, & oyster bar that was planned when meeting Christina at the food tasting she arranged. Christina has the ability, knowledge & creativity to listen to what we wanted for the reception and bring it to fruition! Christina worked in unison with Jodi Dalton @ the William Paca house to provide the perfect set up for all the guests that traveled from several states for our destination wedding. We had more compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything was and are grateful to Christina & all her crew at Creative Cuisine!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Gail · Married on 06/04/2017

If you are looking for the BEST food that comes with the BEST service, look no further! Christina is AMAZING! From the very beginning she was extremely organized and had an answer to every question that I had. Her staff, the day of the wedding, was just as attentive and professional. All of our guests said that this was the most delicious food they had ever had at a wedding! I cannot thank Christine enough for all of her hard work and for making our wedding day perfect! Choose Creative Cuisine, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Ben · Married on 04/29/2017

Creative Cuisine is an amazing catering company and we could not be happier with our decision to have chosen them for our wedding!! It was very important to us to have a company local to our venue, and especially to have the head of the catering company there; and Christina was fully involved (and there) from our initial meeting all the way through our full reception. The food was excellent!! Everyone is still talking about how delicious everything was, especially the rock fish bites. The service was amazing as well!! The staff made sure that the bridal party got to have appetizers and drinks even while taking photos. All of the staff, including the bartenders, were very personable and friendly. Even as the bride and groom, they made us a plate that had a little bit of everything, and we were fully able to enjoy a great meal during our reception. If you are looking for great food, great service, and an excellent chef, Creative Cuisine is the way to go!!!!
    A huge Thank you to Christina and her staff for adding that special element to help make our big day even more wonderful!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Beth · Married on 09/30/2016

Christina came highly recommended by several vendors we worked with, and wow those were not empty recommendations! We were married about three weeks ago, and people are STILL talking about the food at our wedding. You know when you're planning your budget and some people (crazy people) say, "Meh, who cares about food, no one remembers that." People do remember, and if you hire Christina, they will remember it for the best reasons. Her candied bacon is to die for (I'm so sad I can't have it every day), and her crab cakes, beef, and even just her mashed potatoes are the best. If I could rate her higher on value, I would. We really wanted crab to be a part of our menu, but on our not-so-large budget, were concerned we couldn't afford it, especially after getting quotes from other vendors. For the same price we were quoted for a buffet meal from one vendor, or a plated meal with just chicken (and only crab ball appetizer), we got a plated, decadent crab cake and beef entree (surf and turf!). We were so happy that we had some leftovers and were so sad when we finished them off. Christina is just the best.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Abbey · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired Christina to do our wedding two weeks ago at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation in Annapolis. She and her staff are amazing. They got us everything we needed the day of, were super supportive the whole time, and the food was wonderful. Let's just talk about the food for a moment. People couldn't stop raving about the apps. The crab cakes were delicious (and huge), the shrimp amazing, and bacon was to due for. Everyone we talked to had a new favorite each time a new app was passed. Her antipasto spread was delicious and got demolished even on a hot summer day! Since the wedding, we've heard people rave about the dinner as well. We did buffet-style, and people especially loved the beef. One friend told us that he was having dreams about the amazing chimichurri sauce. Christina coordinated our vendors day-of, set up the tables, and had the place looking amazing in record time. The Chesapeake Bay Foundation has a small kitchen, but you wouldn't have known it from the way they worked. She also recommended many vendors that we ended up hiring. She has built a great network in the area and everyone we found through her was just lovely and were very high quality. We would definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding/catering needs!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

Christina and her staff did an excellent job catering our wedding. Food and service were amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Karen · Married on 06/25/2016

Christina was great to work with. I had multiple guests compliment the appetizers and the entrees. Everyone loved the crab cakes and bacon crisps. Christina did a great job when we had to last minute add three unexpected guests to tables. Her staff was super professional and one even helped bustle my dress. They packed a to-go bag for us that we ate the next day. :) I would recommend her in an instant.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Carol · Married on 05/21/2016

Christina and her staff are awesome! From our initial meeting to discuss catering for our wedding, my husband and I knew that we would be in good hands. We had such a great feeling that we never spoke with or met with any other caterers. All dealings leading up to the wedding were done professionally and the quality was second-to-none. All of the food options were so amazing that we had trouble making the final selections. On the day of the event, Christina and her staff did not disappoint. Our guests were served by her professional staff and the food was just as amazing as during our tasting session. Throughout the wedding and days afterward, we were constantly asked by guests who prepared the meal. We can’t thank Christina and her staff enough for being part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2015

Delicious and fun! From the start Christina at Creative Cuisine was able to ask the right questions to get a feel of the wedding style we were looking for and created a menu that was delicious, fun, and casual but still elegant. We loved everything on our menu and couldn't have asked for more thoughtful and attentive staff. During cocktail hour while the bridal party was taking photos waitresses specifically brought hors d'oeuvres around to us so we didn't miss out on any of the deliciousness. Leading up to the wedding day my husband and I were so excited about the food and Creative Cuisine did not disappoint!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Ann · Married on 07/11/2015

Christina was the best. Food was superb and so easy to work with. Lots of people said best wedding food they'd ever had.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

We absolutely LOVED working with Christina from Creative Cuisine. She and her staff will make sure you have the perfect catering services that meet your needs. The food is fantastic and I still dream about our selections we chose. I wouldn't look into any other catering companies. Creative Cuisine is where it's at!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

Christina was amazing through the entire process! We decided on the Newton White Mansion for our venue, at that time Creative Cuisine was not a current approved caterer. Christina went the extra mile for us to become approved with the Mansion. The venue was beautiful, and the food was exceptional. Many of our guests, raved about the mini crab cakes, and the candied bacon. We would highly recommend Creative Cuisine.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Ali · Married on 05/30/2015

All I can say is WOW! Everything was absolutely perfect for my May wedding and a big thank you goes to our wonderful caterer, Creative Cuisine. Christina out did herself! The food, presentation, staff, everything was great. The planning process was very easy with Christina down to her response time via email or phone, expertise, professionalism, and friendly personality. My guests are still raving about the food even down to the desserts! I cannot stress how amazing the food is! Dinner service was flawless and the portion sizes were unexpectedly huge. I can't send enough praise to Christina and her staff. My guests never had to lift a finger the entire night anytime they turned around their glass would be refilled. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Creative Cuisine has amazing pricing as well. I believe we got above and beyond what we paid just due to the level of customer service offered. They are the perfect caterer for any occasion, but I would highly recommend them for a wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Christina at Creative Cuisine is phenomenal. She was incredibly flexible in planning our menu and respected our budget. We were planning our wedding from the West coast and only had one day in Annapolis prior to our wedding-- Christina was unfortunately out of town, but she arranged for us to do a tasting in her home prepared by her husband. She was very personable and professional throughout the whole process. And oh my God, the food. The food was outstanding! I received so many compliments on the food, and quite honestly it was the best food I have ever had at a wedding! The food budget is a large part of any wedding budget, and we were very happy with Creative Cuisine. For our large wedding and her bar services with a signature drink, I believe this was the best value of our wedding. I highly recommend Christina and Creative Cuisine for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2014

We highly recommend Creative Cuisine. Christina’s responsiveness and organization throughout the process was outstanding, and the food was absolutely fabulous. All of our guests raved about how delicious everything was, and Creative Cuisine even managed to get super picky eaters talking about how much they loved things they would typically never eat. The displays of the food were beautiful, and the service was also above and beyond what we expected --from making sure the couple was very well fed to providing a very generous to-go bag for out-of-town guests who unexpectedly had to leave early. Our wedding reception was everything we hoped for and more, and we appreciate all Creative Cuisine did to make it so wonderful for us and our guests.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Katrina · Married on 09/06/2014

Chris catered my wedding two weeks ago and did an absolutely amazing job. Her staff was not only professional but knowledgeable about how a wedding works. The food was delicious and I got various compliments from my guests about how tasty everything was. She was reasonably priced and so easy to work with. She really tends to the menu you want for your wedding day but has good suggestions if you need it. My favorite menu items were some of the appetizers: caramalized bacon bites, feta-whipped baby tomatos on crackers, scallops and mini crab cakes. Delicious! Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/26/2014

Creative Cuisine was amazing from start to finish. Christina was a dream to work with. She was always calm and collective and had all the answers and asked us the right questions to make our wedding amazing.

We had passed and plated food during cocktail hour, including her amazing bacon crisps which are addictive. The dinner included a family style salad at the table, which allowed our guests who didn't know each other as well a starting off point of interacting. Our food was buffet service with a Land and Sea station and a pasta station. Land and sea included amazing beef which was carved for the guests, and also crab cakes and the gentleman who served explained Old Bay to our out of town guests. All of the staff were fantastic and professional and saw to all our guests needs. The pasta station had different types of pasta and sauces that could be matched. Our guests raved about the food, my mom even said it was the best crab cake she has ever had. The pasta bar was a huge hit. The food was definitely a highlight and much to be praised and talked about.

Christina was also great with helping us go to rental appointments and advising us on cake slice numbers, alcohol and other beverages and every other question we came up with that even went beyond her work. She works with a lot of vendors in the area and could advise us on working with them to make the wedding cohesive. She knew our florist, our cake baker, our DJ company and our venue really well which made everything easy!

I highly recommend Creative Cuisine!

Sent on 07/28/2014