Creative Concepts by Jeff Reviews

Creative Concepts by Jeff 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Jeff and his team did an AMAZING job with the florals for my wedding. I wanted something fairly simple and clean- just timeless and he went above and beyond my expectations. Every arrangement looked stunning and I couldn't have been more happy with out it all turned out! It definitely set the mood for sure! I would've loved to take home every arrangement but unfortunately we had to fly back to Portland and couldn't take them all with us. I tried preserving my bouquet but unfortunately left it in the fridge at our hotel. Womp womp. Anyways, Jeff you did a beautiful job! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Lin

Lin · Married on 07/04/2019

A Fourth Of July To Remember!

Jeff is an exceptional florist that took our wedding vision and brought it to life through his art of flower arranging. The flowers were fresh, the arrangements were well put together, and it enhanced a sense of elegance and romanticism to our wedding. You most definitely surpassed our expectations. Jeff is very professional, dependable, and prompt in answering any questions you may have. We would recommend working with Jeff for any floral services you may need.

With Love,

Creative Concepts by Jeff 15
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Mila · Married on 03/30/2019

Jeff is amazing!

I was honestly worried for whoever was going to do my flowers. I didn't have a "dream look" for my wedding or was able to give much direction for a look, but Jeff truly did create my dream wedding without me even envisioning one! I basically gave him a color scheme and he took it from there. He put together different looks to choose from which is perfect for me, because I can't tell you what I like but I can tell you what I don't like. We got so many compliments from our guests on our flower decorations which included centerpieces, arbor for the ceremony, reception table, bouquets and aisle flowers.

Jeff was very patient and professional and I could tell he had a lot of experience as he gave me lots of helpful recommendations for the wedding. Loved working with Jeff and he is totally worth every dollar and then some!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Married on 01/21/2019

Little order- big impact

Jeff Alencastre helped us out very last minute with getting some foliage for our table dressings. He was so incredibly kind and wonderful to work with. His pricing was reasonable and we ended up with much more than we even anticipated. I really can't say enough about his big heart and how happy we were to have made contact with him. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 10/25/2018

Great vendor to work with!

I loved working with Jeff for my destination wedding. He was so creative with the arrangements and was easy to work with. He was actually able to give me recommendations for the centerpieces that I hadn't even thought of and it turned out beautiful! Everything was perfect and had a whimsical feel that I was going for. I would highly recommend working with him! Thank you Jeff for the beautiful work you did for our special day!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Sierra

Sierra Sousa · Married on 10/05/2018

Flower God = Jeff

Jeff went above and beyond with our wedding! We didn't even meet in person, and Jeff was able to perfectly capture what we wanted through a couple of pictures that we showed him. We never had to worry!

Jeff was even able to last minute make a bouquet for the MOD just an hour or so before the ceremony started (thanks again!). We highly recommend Jeff for any floral needs -- his work is beyond stunning!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mele · Married on 08/17/2018

I was a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding the original person who was suppose to bring us bouquets didn’t end up coming through b/c she got the dates wrong ugh so we got the bouquets and more that were beautiful same day with last minute notice from Jeff thank you so much we don’t know what we would’ve done with out you

Creative Concepts by Jeff 16
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Michele · Married on 08/17/2018

Our original florist did not follow through due to an error in their end. Jeff was kind enough to take our order 3 hours prior to the start of the wedding. He was very understanding and extremely helpful with meeting our needs in such a short time. Jeff was able to make 8 beautiful bouquets within a couple of hours of the wedding. The bouquet was professionally done and completed in a timely manner. Jeff saved the day. He was very understanding, dependable, and exhibited extreme flexibility with meeting our needs. He is the best. If you are looking for someone who is reliable and great at what he does, Jeff is your guy!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Drew · Married on 07/21/2018

Jeff is very helpful and quick to respond! I told him the idea and look for my wedding that I had in mind and he provided other options that matched my theme that I fell in love with and chose to do.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Tammy · Married on 06/20/2018

Great, wonderful work. I let him do his own thing because i know nothing about flowers and he didn't steer me wrong. My bouquet was so beautiful- i wasn't expecting it at all but i was so happy.

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • O

olga · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Jeff was wonderful. He worked with the ideas that we had and brought them to life. Everything that we requested was beautifully created and put together. Jeff was responsive, on time, and professional. We would highly recommend Jeff for any wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/26/2018

An incredible experience with Jeff

I'm so excited to recommend Jeff Alencastre for your festive floral needs.

My partner and I married in Hawaii, and while she's from Oahu, we live on the mainland, so finding good vendors with whom we got along quickly and easily was crucial. After a few bad meetings that we had set up, Jeff was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator (Aloha Bridal Connections, look them up!), and we knew instantly that he would be our flower guy, because he was the first person who really took the time to understand the aesthetic we wanted, rather than only talking to us about pieces. I work in the arts, and it was clear - Jeff came at his work with the perspective of a designer who is used to working with his clients. From the start, he engaged us in conversation about the designs. We felt heard, understood, and respected--which is really the dream relationship with a vendor.

Our hunch that he understood us was almost immediately proven right, when he sent us his inspiration board. In our initial consultation, we spent like an hour talking about the tropical luxe/modern look we wanted. Within a few days, he sent us his inspiration board -- it was perfectly on point, and under budget. We were stunned.

Going into the wedding, Jeff continued to be incredible. He worked very well with our coordinator, so we didn't have to worry about him at all. And the final designs... just, wow.

Bottom line: Look at Jeff's Instagram, and the photos posted here. If the style is what you like, give him a call. You will not be disappointed.

Creative Concepts by Jeff 17
    Creative Concepts by Jeff 18
    Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

Jeff is the best! His ability to create something from inspiration pictures and phone conversations is truly amazing. He was so knowledgeable, helpful, kind and understanding. Being in California trying to plan a destination wedding it was hard for me to envision floral arrangement, decorations etc. without phiscally being there to look at examples of flowers, centerpieces etc. But after talking, exchanging emails and eventually meeting with Jeff, he gave me so many options and ideas based on the look I was going for and I left feeling confident to leave it all in his hands. I loved working with him and would highly recommend him of you are planning a local or destination wedding

Creative Concepts by Jeff 19
    Creative Concepts by Jeff 26
    Creative Concepts by Jeff 27
    Sent on 05/27/2018

Camille · Married on 02/08/2018

Jeff is amazing. I was an indecisive bride, but Jeff was so flexible and easy going. He took all of my ideas and brought them to life. Everything was so beautiful!! Thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/19/2017

I want to start by saying my husband and I had a very basic no-frill destination wedding. We were on a tight budget as it was a destination wedding, and unfortunately didn't have the money to have huge floral arches or big beautiful center pieces that we wish we could have. I was nervous when I began looking for a florist because I was I scared no one would want to waste their time on a small wedding that was only needing a bridal bouquet as well as bridesmaids bouquets.

Fast forward to a week after our wedding and let me just say, Jeff is AMAZING! We got so many compliments on all of the bouquets, which also doubled as our centerpieces. They were all absolutely gorgeous. Originally I sent Jeff a picture of the bridesmaid dresses (because I didn't want them to clash as they were a floral pattern), and he sent me back an inspiration picture which was perfect. He gave me a quote, and I asked if we could make them a tad smaller in order to fit in our budget. He said of course and sent back another quote. It was perfect! He delivered the flowers himself the day of my wedding and he was even friendlier in person than he was via email, which I didn't think was possible!

He never made me feel as though my flowers weren't as important because I only had six bouquets, and a small budget. The flowers were beyond perfect, and I can't say enough amazing things about Jeff. If you need flowers for any event, look no further and hire Jeff ASAP. Thanks again Jeff!

XOXO Jake and Katie

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kacie · Married on 05/28/2017

Jeff is SPECTACULAR at what he does and I was completely and utterly overwhelmed with his creations for our wedding day as they were drop-dead-gorgeous.

During our meeting with Jeff I had very little to show him. I had a few flowers I wanted to have in my bouquet but other than that I just had a few pinterest images that spoke to me. He immediately took those inspiration photos and started proposing his own creative ideas. And I totally trusted his vision and boy am I happy I did. He’s professional, amazingly creative, has a great eye and is very responsive via email. Not to mention he’s laid back and good fun! ??

On our wedding day, Jeff found the most beautiful peonies, garden roses and a bunch of other flowers that just blew my mind. There were a handful of guests that came up to me asking who my florist was because it was just so breathtaking that they had to know who did it! He totally transformed our day into the PERFECT atmosphere. His creations for our wedding was above and beyond my dreams and I’ll forever love Jeff for making it happen! He’s a genius with flowers and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thank you, Jeff for EVERYTHING you did for us that day. You truly made our wedding day PERFECT and we couldn’t thank you enough… can’t wait to find another excuse to work with you again! If you’re looking for a wedding florist…look no further! I highly recommend Creative Concepts by Jeff to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Heather · Married on 05/12/2017

No need to look any further for your floral needs... Jeff is the man! I can't express how incredibly happy with how our wedding florals turned out. Jeff went above and beyond.

Jeff is the sweetest of all sweethearts. From the very beginning he's been so easy to coordinate with. He talked with me at length to discuss my vision and had some great suggestions. He really is an artist. I even changed my theme on him! I was a bit nervous to tell him that I wanted to change to a tropical theme but he was so nice about it! We didn't meet in person but he did draw up an "inspiration board" and I felt totally confident in his abilities. I was a bit worried about our budget but he was so accommodating. He really worked with me to make it fit my budget and I'm very grateful!

I loved my bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the arch, everything! He also put the flowers on the cake and it looked beautiful! He was sweet enough to provide the arch, arch decor (white satin material?), candles (for centerpieces), and he even had these little ball decorations for our cocktail tables.

I had to get my hair flowers from him and he had offered to deliver them to me in Waikiki the day of the wedding. We didn't need to, though, because we had to meet to the day before to give him our pineapples. But it was very sweet of him to offer to drop them off to us. He was very easy to coordinate with to meet and he brought our pineapple centerpieces to the venue so we didn't have to worry it.

If you know what you want and have pictures to show him, he can replicate it. If you don't know what you want, Jeff will surely have some ideas for you. Hurry up and book Creative Concepts, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2017

keegen · Married on 05/06/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful Jeff is! From his professionalism, to his creativeness, he is a brides dream come true. After communicating for months via phone and email, I still was jaw dropped walking into my own wedding. His florals are beautiful and stunning. His attention to detail is through the roof! Every guest was speechless looking at the flowers at my wedding. I'm am so thankful to have worked with him and recommend any bride looking for a florist to use him. Excellent job!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Dexie · Married on 02/19/2017

"Oh my goosh" that was my first reaction when I first laid my eyes to my wedding bouquet & all my bridemaids bouquet. I fell in love. I only met up with Jeff maybe twice in a year to talk about what I wanted on my centerpieces, wedding color, flower choices, etc.. followed me on pinterest so Jeff will have an idea on what wedding bouquet arrangements I was pinning & boom!! Everything done perfectly, gorgeous & the way wanted. Love, love working with Jeff!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Virginia · Married on 02/10/2017

We were AMAZED by Jeff's work! He's so talented and easy to work with. I'm not an expert on flowers so we talked about the feeling of what we were looking for and Jeffery did the rest. He designed our center pieces, hanging floral arrangements, sweet heart table decor, bride's bouquet, and haku lei. Our guests were so excited to take home a center piece and we were continuously getting compliments on how beautiful the floral arrangements were.
    Jeff also set up an arch on the beach for us at the ceremony location with a beautiful green leafy design and flowing white fabric.
    I can not enough say times how much I enjoyed my bouquet and all of the flowers at our wedding. He is a true artist!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jom · Married on 10/25/2016

Jeff was amazing. He was not only very warm in person and very nice and but most of all very responsive to our needs, including our budget. He listened to what we wanted for our wedding, including type of flowers and decor accents, we wanted a beach themed wedding. He did just that. He created a beautiful centre piece for our long banquet style table accented with white flowers, driftwoods, starfish and candles, exactly what we wanted. He also went out of his way to make our wedding arch so beautiful and perfect. He communicated very well with us even though we were all the way based in Sydney Australia. Jom J

Sent on 11/02/2016

Marc · Married on 08/24/2016

Both my partner and I couldn't have been happier with Jeff, he was the nicest guy and the displays that he created for us were amazing. Everyone commented on them and we loved them. He was so professional up to the second before we walked down the isle and he made our flower girl a bouquet on the spot. Honestly I couldn't recommend him anymore if I tried. I highly recommend anyone getting married in Hawaii to get in contact with Jeff. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 09/08/2016

We are having a destination wedding and trying to plan a wedding 3000+ miles away has proven to be challenging. Our event planner referred us to Jeff when she found out that I was planning on doing my own bouquets. What a blessing that was! Not only is Jeff kind, responsive, and wonderful, he managed to create the most beautiful plan for our bouquets. He is very reasonably priced and excellent quality. (Our planner sings his praises too and now I know why!) He even saved the day for our centerpieces. I am thankful to get to work with him and I can't speak highly enough about our experience thus far. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/12/2016

I can’t even begin to tell you all how amazing Jeff is! From the moment we spoke over the phone in our initial consultation, I knew he was the perfect choice for me. I instantly picked up on his attention to detail, genuine interest to learn about myself & my fiancé, willingness to work within my budget, and excitement to help make my dream wedding a reality. I remember raving about him to my fiancé immediately after hanging up the phone as I knew he would be amazing to work with. And he was. From helping me set up additional items for the reception, to hooking me up with his sister who does AMAZING wedding signage work, Jeff went out of his way to help make my wedding stress-free. Now, I know very little about flowers, so I gave Jeff an overall vision and colour theme for the wedding, then gave him my complete trust in choosing the right type of flowers and designs for the wedding. And boy, he did not disappoint. When he delivered our bouquets the morning of the wedding, I was blown away by how amazingly beautiful the bouquets were. Then, he did it again when I showed up to our ceremony & reception venue. The floral leis for the ceremony, the arrangements for the centerpieces for the reception, the sign in table, head table, ….all of it, were so beautiful, and was everything I had envisioned for the day. Jeff literally took my dream wedding and made it a reality, and was so delightful to work with every step of the way. I highly recommend EVERY bride to work with Jeff – he was by far my favourite wedding vendor to work with for my wedding!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Jeff was so fantastic to work with! My husband and I met with him just once before the wedding day. We had several email exchanges, but after meeting with him I knew I could trust him. I was not super picky, and I only gave him a few photos to go off of, but he blew us away! Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop talking about how stunning the flowers were. He even was able to provide stunning flowers for my bridal shower at the Kahala on very short notice. Thank you so much Jeff!!

Sent on 07/29/2016