Creative Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Dave G. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Exceptional catering

We had never used a catering service before and were unsure of what we needed or how things worked. Tanya was incredibly patience and walked us through the ropes and helped us figure out what we needed. The wedding dinner could not have been more perfect. From setup to serving to cleanup she did an amazing job. The food was excellent and looked amazing. We will definitely use her services for any of our future catering needs.
  • Silvia
    Silvia P. Married on 08/01/2021

Extremely satisfied!

They were great! Gave us so much personal attention, food was great (guests loved it) and professional in every way.
  • Kim
    Kim A. Married on 03/03/2021

Excellent Caterer

Tanya and her team were incredibly professional! The filet mignon was absolute perfection, not overcooked! I was blown away at the taste of the food, quality of service, and professionalism of servers. Thank you Tanya for all you did to make our wedding celebration so magnificent!

Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you Kim & Kojo! Such an honor to be a part of your beautiful day. We wish you the best of the best!
    Matthew K. Married on 02/02/2021

Father of groom

It was an awesome experience and absolutely great service!! The food was perfect all the way around and the plated service was perfectly on point. We had so much food for the price we had enough for a wonderful lunch the next day!!
    I highly recommend this family owed & operated outfit for any and all of your catering needs!!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 01/02/2021

I Highly Recommend Creative Catering!

We had to cancel our original wedding and decided to move forward with a much smaller, more intimate gathering. We planned every detail in just 1 week! We decided to have a nice plated meal with our smaller guest list (not originally in the budget) and I reached out to Creative Catering 6 days before our event! I honestly did not have high expectations at the time knowing it was so last minute but Tanya was so responsive and flexible to work with, she really put my mind at ease. On our wedding day, we were off taking pictures with our photographer when Tanya and her team showed up. They had already gotten started and were serving our guests amazing apps when we returned. Everyone RAVED about the food! The whole team was just so nice and friendly. I can't thank Creative Catering enough for jumping on board last minute and providing an experience for our guests that really made our day extra special. I would recommend Creative Catering to everyone - and would not hesitate using them again!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 01/02/2021

Superb Catering

Superb customer service, professional, fun, and DELICIOUS!!! I hired Creative Catering for a private in-home dining experience for my best friend, and they were speechless with the service received. I would 1000% recommend Tanya & her team for all of your catering needs.
  • Laci
    Laci G. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing wedding food

Food was amazing and served very well, all my guests loved every bite!
  • Mayra
    Mayra S. Married on 10/18/2020

Excellent Food!

I absolutely loved working with Tanya. She was so sweet and responsive. The service was amazing and our guests LOVED the hors d'oeuvres and Filet Mignon. Her food is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend booking Creative Catering for your wedding/event!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 10/10/2020

Catering for small wedding 10/10/20

We had hired creative catering for a bigger wedding originally planned for 10/10/20. When covid hit and we decided to shrink our guest size to much smaller of 24 people, creative catering was flexible and gracious with us and our requests. Tanya is amazing at timely responses and helpful with any questions you have. Our food at our wedding was amazing, we upgraded to a nice dinner with a beautiful charcuterie board as an appetizer. Everyone loved it and felt very satisfied from their meal. They went above and beyond with our rentals as well. Creative catering is amazing and we will definitely use them again in the future!
  • Kennessey
    Kennessey F. Married on 07/03/2020

Incredible food, amazing people

Tanya and her team made incredible food that all my guests loved. The charcuterie board was beautifully presented and so tasty! Tanya herself and her husband are also wonderful people with a great team. They are everything you'd want and more in a wedding vendor and I can't recommend them enough.
    Georgie C. Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

I can’t go on enough about how amazing Tanya and her staff were. I wanted a custom menu of Mexican and Jewish fun finger food and she created just that. Everything was delicious. People commented on it all night. Please do not hesitate to hire this amazing and professional staff. The best!!! I wish I had a plate of leftovers!!!
    David L. Married on 10/12/2019

We hired Creative Catering for our wedding last October and they were amazing! Food was excellent and the staff was very accommodating.

Super impressed with Creative Catering! They went above and beyond our expectations. Had an awesome charcuterie board for cocktail hour that everyone is still talking about! Great service!
  • Chris
    Chris G. Married on 10/05/2019

Yum!!! Best Choice

Creative catering was so flexible for us when we mentioned wanting a taco bar. We also decided to change our mind on small things about a month before the wedding and they were so accommodating for those changes. The food was absolutely delicious and we got many compliments on the appetizers!! People only remember the food & DJ so make sure you get those two right! Check them out I highly suggest booking them for your event/wedding!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/14/2019

Sweetest couple: running a delicious catering company

The food was delicious! The service was amazing, her presentation was great!

Love it all
    Bernadette Married on 08/17/2019

Would definitely recommend

Tanya was helpful, flexible with last minute changes, and friendly!

Creative Catering's reply:

Hi Bernadette!

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so gorgeous and unique. We loved being a part your big day! :-)
    Amanda Married on 10/20/2018

They are amazing!!!

100% recommendin. Very professional. They went above and beyond to make my night amazing and stress free.
    Jennifer Married on 08/18/2018
    Creative Catering provided the MOST delicious meal and incredible experience for our Temecula wedding reception! From the moment my husband and I met Tanya, we knew we had found a very special caterer and company. From start to finish, Tanya and her team took care of every detail, helping us plan the perfect menu and finding exactly what we requested in terms of rentals. The food was prepared onsite and served beautifully, and our guests are still talking about how spectacular it was. I truly cannot say enough about how fabulous Creative Catering is, and I would give them more stars if I could!
    Joanne Married on 06/30/2018
    Tanya and her team were amazing! We met with Tanya a month before our backyard wedding. We walked our property and discussed our vision with her. She was very attentive and we worked well together. As the bride, I did not stop to eat but my guests all said the food was delicious. Tanya and her team did an outstanding job. Thank you Tanya!
    Celida Married on 03/17/2018
    I hired Creative Catering for an event last month. Food and service were fabulous!
    Juan Event on: 03/14/2018
    I selected Creative Catering to cater the rehearsal dinner the night before my wedding. I came across this vendor online. They had a well presented website which was very simple to navigate, and the menu posted online had several delicious selections. I called the number on the website to obtain a quote and it couldn't have been easier. From the start Tania was very friendly, she walked me through the process and made a few suggestions based on the details I provided (i.e. guest count, dietary restrictions). She quickly provided me with quotes for the menu options I selected. The day of the event Tanya and her team were punctual to arrive and setup. The food was delicious and fresh...everything from the the Tuscan Bruschetta and caprese skewers to the garlic rosemary beef tips and parmesan crusted tilapia. The Tilapia stole the show....it was gone within 30min. I cant forget to mention the delicious salads Creative Catering served up. Over all I was incredibly pleased with the Service provided and the Quality of the food all at a very reasonable price. I will definitely reach out to Tanya for my next event in the Temecula area.
    Saundra Married on 02/11/2018
    I'm a Realtor and needed someone to cater my Open House in a posh neighborhood for the grand reveal. I was having a hard time getting other caterers to call me back in a timely fashion. Tanya got back to me quickly and was able to accomodate me. Not only did she and her son arrive early for setup, the presentation looked great and the food was even better! They cleaned up everything when the event was over. It's so nice to have such a professional! Of course the home sold from the Open House and I couldn't have been more pleased with Tanya at Creative Catering! Job well done!
    Lynda Married on 01/24/2018
    AMAZING! Tanya was easy to work with and very flexible when we needed a couple of changes! I HIGHLY recommend Creative Catering!
    Penny Married on 11/18/2017
    Tanya was amazing! So responsive and her food was delicious and very reasonably priced, and the service was great! I would highly recommend her.

Penny Barr
    Event Producer
    Penny Barr Events
    Diane Married on 11/11/2017
    Very happy! They came in at the last minute and stepped up - very pleased!! thank you! This was not a wedding it was a birthday party
    Elvia Married on 10/27/2017
    Used this vendor for a party of about 50 people. The food was delicious, on time, and affordable. Everyone was definitely impressed and no one left hungry. Would definitely use again. Totally worth the money for good food and zero stress. Tanya and her team were always responsive, worked with me on my ideas, and reassured me that all would be great on the day of my party. On the day of, they delivered on everything they promised.