Creative Catering Reviews

Creative Catering 1
Creative Catering 2

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

They are amazing!!!

100% recommendin. Very professional. They went above and beyond to make my night amazing and stress free.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Creative Catering provided the MOST delicious meal and incredible experience for our Temecula wedding reception! From the moment my husband and I met Tanya, we knew we had found a very special caterer and company. From start to finish, Tanya and her team took care of every detail, helping us plan the perfect menu and finding exactly what we requested in terms of rentals. The food was prepared onsite and served beautifully, and our guests are still talking about how spectacular it was. I truly cannot say enough about how fabulous Creative Catering is, and I would give them more stars if I could!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Joanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Tanya and her team were amazing! We met with Tanya a month before our backyard wedding. We walked our property and discussed our vision with her. She was very attentive and we worked well together. As the bride, I did not stop to eat but my guests all said the food was delicious. Tanya and her team did an outstanding job. Thank you Tanya!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Celida · Married on 03/17/2018

I hired Creative Catering for an event last month. Food and service were fabulous!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Juan · event on 03/14/2018

I selected Creative Catering to cater the rehearsal dinner the night before my wedding. I came across this vendor online. They had a well presented website which was very simple to navigate, and the menu posted online had several delicious selections. I called the number on the website to obtain a quote and it couldn't have been easier. From the start Tania was very friendly, she walked me through the process and made a few suggestions based on the details I provided (i.e. guest count, dietary restrictions). She quickly provided me with quotes for the menu options I selected. The day of the event Tanya and her team were punctual to arrive and setup. The food was delicious and fresh...everything from the the Tuscan Bruschetta and caprese skewers to the garlic rosemary beef tips and parmesan crusted tilapia. The Tilapia stole the show....it was gone within 30min. I cant forget to mention the delicious salads Creative Catering served up. Over all I was incredibly pleased with the Service provided and the Quality of the food all at a very reasonable price. I will definitely reach out to Tanya for my next event in the Temecula area.

Lynda · Married on 01/24/2018

AMAZING! Tanya was easy to work with and very flexible when we needed a couple of changes! I HIGHLY recommend Creative Catering!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Penny · Married on 11/18/2017

Tanya was amazing! So responsive and her food was delicious and very reasonably priced, and the service was great! I would highly recommend her.

Penny Barr
    Event Producer
    Penny Barr Events

Sent on 04/10/2018

Diane · Married on 11/11/2017

Very happy! They came in at the last minute and stepped up - very pleased!! thank you! This was not a wedding it was a birthday party

Elvia · Married on 10/27/2017

Used this vendor for a party of about 50 people. The food was delicious, on time, and affordable. Everyone was definitely impressed and no one left hungry. Would definitely use again. Totally worth the money for good food and zero stress. Tanya and her team were always responsive, worked with me on my ideas, and reassured me that all would be great on the day of my party. On the day of, they delivered on everything they promised.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Celina · Married on 12/25/2018

3.5

I was at a bridal expo at Pechanga resort, and creative catering was there. Tanya couldn’t have been any nicer. Great to consult with and her menu is off the chain. Many options and if the samples she had that day is an example, I can imagine how delicious my choosings will be. Can’t wait to work with her again.