Creative Cakes and More LLC Reviews

8 | New Baltimore, MI

8 Reviews for Creative Cakes and More LLC

• Vickie

Vickie Lee · Married on 02/10/2019

baker was Mrs Stacy Wimbley Creative Cakes and More LLC Wonderful.

This was my wedding and the cake was taken from the church to my small reception at Sweet Magnolia Restraunt in Southfield in Franklin Rd. everyone that saw the cake wanted a slice and where did I get it made I told them and they said it was the best cake they have eaten in awhile, it wa delicious. Thanks Stacy Wimbley

Sent on 03/31/2019

Shaelese · Married on 07/21/2018

I had an awesome experience with Creative Cakes and More!! Stacy is very professional and brought my vision to life. The cake was delicious and I will definitely be working with her again.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Creative Cakes and More LLC's reply:

Thank you Shaelese. It was a great pleasure to be part of your special celebration!

Chanel · Married on 07/20/2018

I was so pleased with the service I received from Creative Cakes and More! The cupcakes were beautiful. She took my ideas and brought them to life in the most creative and lovely way. At the event, the young ladies were hesitant to eat the cupcakes because of their beauty. However, when they did dig in the cupcakes were absolutely delicious! I ordered a dozen vanilla and a dozen red velvet with custom designs on the icing. She incorporated my logo, some additional wording, flowers, beads, and a bracelet. The icing and cake was delectable, the presentation was gorgeous, and the service is superb! These custom cupcakes made my event extra special, and everyone there commented on them! In addition to being an amazing baker, Ms. Stacy's customer service is exceptional as well. She wanted to see my vision come to life and took time to hear what I wanted, she was timely, always available to talk, and completely professional. I will eagerly use her services for any specialty cupcakes I order in the future.

Sent on 09/12/2018

N · Married on 07/13/2018

Creative Cakes and More never disappoints! The cupcakes were beautiful and my daughter and friends really enjoyed them. Plus, she captured all my daughter’s favorite things and made her birthday celebration extra special! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

JC · Married on 09/13/2017

The cake was equally beautiful as it was delicious! This cake was the highlight of my parents’ anniversay and truly made their day. I highly recommend Creative Cakes for any special occasion. Or, if you just want to treat yourself to a great cake!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Creative Cakes and More LLC's reply:

Jenine, thank you so much for the review. I appreciate the opportunity to provide a special cake for your parents anniversary!

Lanisha · Married on 08/19/2017

The cake pops were a big hit for my guests. Stacy went above & beyond with taking our great gatsby theme to the next level and, the best part was they tasted great! I will definitely be contacting her again for my next event.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Creative Cakes and More LLC's reply:

Lanisha thank you so much on the feedback. It was great being a part of the bridal shower party!

Lori · Married on 06/11/2016

Stacy designed my perfect cake and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It was beautiful and delicious! Amazing job, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Ketra · Married on 05/18/2018

I ordered a birthday cake from Creative Cakes and more for my husband's 50th birthday event and I wanted a pac-man theme so I showed them a picture they were able to design the perfect cake and it tasted really good. I received so many compliments from my guests. Thanks for the fabulous cake!

Sent on 07/09/2018