Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge Reviews

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 6
Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 7

Lynsey Copley · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Cheesecake Known to Man

Tammy and her crew were amazing! Not only were the cupcakes and topper delicious she made our experience feel like we were princesses! I would highly recommend Creative Cake Designs!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 07/27/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Tammy, Tina and their staff are absolutely amazing! It is incredible that a cake can look that good and still be one of the best tasting cakes I’ve ever hand. Working with them was wonderful, as they ensured that they could meet with us to do a tasting and allowed us to draw exactly what we wanted. Every single one of our four flavors was delicious, and their extensive list of flavors allows any customer to get exactly what they want. I would absolutely recommend working with these lovely ladies for all of your cake needs!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 8
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 9
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful Cakes & Cookies!

Loved working with Tammy! She makes AMAZING cake! And has great ideas to bring my dreams to reality! Plus super reasonable pricing! Thank you so much Tammy for the cake and beautiful cowboy boot cookies! Everything was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Bridget Flaherty · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing dessert bar

As soon as we met Tammy, we knew she would be an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so nice and passionate about her work. We decided we wanted a small cake and dessert bar and she was so accommodating to our requests. The variety of desserts and flavors that she offers is extensive, we had a hard time choosing. Her team was great at communicating and set up on the day of was a breeze. Oh, and every single dessert and the cake were delicious!!! (The only thing I regret is not grabbing a banana pudding shooter at the wedding because our guests ate those up immediately.)

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 10
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 11

Katy · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful wedding cake

We booked Tammy for our wedding cake and could not have made a better decision. She met with my mom because I live in KY and couldn’t make it to Wilmington to taste her cakes. My mom bakes and is (kind of) picky when it comes to cakes. She was completely floored by how delicious her cakes were and with how nice Tammy is! Furthermore, Tammy put together a sample box of different cake/icing flavors and my mom sent it to me. Even after being in the freezer, everything tasted delicious and fresh! We had three different cake flavors for our wedding, and all of them were so good. The cake was moist and the icing was perfect- not too sweet with perfect consistency. The cake itself was beautiful and Tammy added greenery provided by my florist that fit my vision for the cake design perfectly. My guests are still telling me how good my wedding cake was! I highly recommend Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 12
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious and beautiful cakes!

Tammy was wonderful to work with during my Daughter's wedding and her cakes were not only beautiful, but so delicious! A definite if looking for a cake for any special occasion!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and she hired Creative Cakes by Tammy Hodge to make her glittery gold dream cake! Tammy took the time to really listen to what Alyssa wanted and made the most beautiful cake! The three flavors we chose were all delicious and we got compliments all night from our guests on how stunning the cake was and how great it tasted. My only disappointment was there was only 1 slice left to take home!!!! Hurricane Florence provided a challenge with supplies and even for Tammy when she told me they were working on some water damage with her home. She amazingly kept all of the appointments she could and kept right on baking! Thank you Tammy for adding your special cake to make Alyssa and Ryan's wedding even more special!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 13

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

Seriously, most amazing cake and service I've ever had. Tammy stacked cheesecakes for me for a wedding cake and I told her to surprise us with fillings and she went all out! The cake tasted amazing and looked even better! There was also a couple reschedulings because of hurricane Florence and they made it so easy to change the date and even called to verify all of the details several times the week prior to the event. If you need a professional, great tasting cake, this is definitely the place for you. I was blown away.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 14
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved working with Tammy!!! We came to her with our ideas and visions for the perfect wedding cake, and she made us a beautiful cake beyond our best hopes and dreams! Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington one week before our wedding and Tammy did everything she could to make our day (and wedding cake) perfect! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and equally delicious our cake was! Bonus points for delicious vanilla and pink champagne flavors!!! Thank you Tammy!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved Tammy and her cake and variety of desserts she provided for our wedding. It was so cute and yummy, I wish I would have had more time during the actual reception to enjoy more of the desserts. But all of our guests loved them and liked how there was a variety to choose from at our dessert table.
    Tammy was very responsive, worked with our budget, and she was extremely patient with me when trying to decide what we wanted for our wedding.
    Did I mention how tasty her desserts were?? I’m not a big cupcake or cake person, but I absolutely LOVED her cupcakes and cake she made.
    We highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 15
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 16

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and creating your dessert sweets and I am so glad that you enjoyed them! - Tammy

Carol · Married on 08/22/2018

Thank you Tammy and Tina, these ladies are excellent, easy to work with, pleasant, you can really tell they love they work that they do, the cake not only looked good but tasted great. Anything we asked for was no problem at all, We did need to make a last minute change and that was also no issue. From booking to delivery everything was perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 17

Patricia · event on 06/21/2018

I ordered a 3 tier birthday cake for about 60 people to celebrate 2 birthdays, my sister's 70th and my son's 50th. I wanted a beach theme and sent Tammy a few pictures of what I had in mind. I was elated when I saw the finished cake all set up at party room. It was exactly what I had imagined. The only thing better than the way it looked was the way it tasted. It was delicious and I had some guests who told me it was the best cake they had ever tasted! I'm so glad I chose Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a special cake! I'd also like to thank Tammy personally for calling me and offering to deliver the cake and set it up. You helped make a special day all the sweeter!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much! I loved making your cake. - Tammy
  • J'Aime

J'Aime · Married on 06/16/2018

THE CAKE IS THE MOST AMAZING THING! When my husband and I had the taste testing we had to hire her on the spot (and we didn't even have a venue picked out yet). Tammy called me to make sure that the cake would be everything we wanted and she did it! It was the most beautiful cake and since she knew that we were from out of town she even came back at the end of the night to pick up the cake plate! She was/is definitely a must have!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 18

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Tammy was so great to work with! And not to mention - her cake is AMAZING!!! She worked with us from day one to make sure she designed a cake that went perfectly with our wedding. She has so many delicious cake flavors, it was so hard for us to narrow them down to our favorite two for our cake, so we decided to order cupcakes as well so we could incorporate all of our favorite flavors into our wedding day. We also had a last minute addition to our order, and Tammy had no issue accommodating us! All in all, she was so easy to work with and all of our guests LOVED her cake! We will always and forever use Tammy any time we need a cake! She is top notch!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

You guys! Thank you so much for letting me serve you all. It was my pleasure. - tammy

LaVerne · Married on 05/18/2018

The cake was a hit with guests. It was not only beautifully decorated but moist and scrumptious. I didn’t have any stress over the cake and guests came back for seconds! If you’re searching, book Tammy today!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Oh my! Thank you so much! Your wedding was one of my favorite to date! What a beautiful celebration I was honored to serve in. ❤ tammy

Jaycee · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Tammy and the amazing cake she produced for our wedding. Not only was it beyond gorgeous, but it was far and away the best wedding cake I (or any of my guests!) had ever had. We had 4 flavors with 4 fillings which was amazing and different and every single one was fantastic. And even more than that- Tammy herself was so helpful and made everything so easy and stress free. We loved meeting and talking with her and we can't wait to be repeat customers for every and all cake needs. You will be blown away by her flavors, decor, and the entire experience.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you! What an awesome review. I am thrilled that we met your expectations! Blessings to you both! - Tammy

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Tammy helped to make our wedding day the best! From all the cupcakes that we chose, to our wedding cake, she did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend her, without a shadow of a doubt!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so kindly. I enjoyed making your wedding sweet very much! You guys were awesome to work with. ❤

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

From the delicious wedding cake to Tammy herself, everything was perfectly sweet! Tammy made the wedding cake process very easy and painfree! She was so helpful in the design process and I loved that having different flavors didn't add to the cost!! We had 4 flavors: confetti, keylime, strawberry champagne, and chocolate. Everyone LOVED it and I was so happy we had a few leftovers to eat after the wedding was done. The cake was beautiful and more importantly delicious! Thank you so much Tammy!

Sent on 05/08/2018

❤ You are so very welcome. ❤

Robin · Married on 03/23/2018

The wedding cake with cupcakes were great! I have never had cupcakes this good. Tammy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed making your wedding dessert. ❤

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

I would highly recommend Creative Cake Design. Tammy is amazing! I received so many compliments on not only how beautiful the cupcakes and cake were at my wedding but also on how delicious they were!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm thrilled that everyone enjoyed your wedding sweets! ❤

Hollie · Married on 11/05/2017

Tammy was so easy to work with! My wedding cake requests were simple, but she went above and beyond and made us a gorgeous cake. Her wedding cakes is the best that I have ever tasted, and I cannot wait to use her for our future cake needs and I cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so very much Hollie! I am so happy that you enjoyed your wedding desserts! -tammy

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

Tammy made every cake dream we ever had come true! Every Friday night, my husband and I go on a date for macarons, so we knew of course that we wanted to incorporate macarons into our wedding cake somehow. We showed her an idea of what we were thinking and she absolutely nailed it! And even better, the cake was delicious! Our guests are still raving about it. Tammy is incredibly sweet and super easy to work with. After visiting a few other bakeries in town, we knew almost immediately that we'd be using her. Don't wait, book her now! It'll be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 19

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were absolutely amazing to work with. I am so happy that you were pleased and even more thankful to be able to serve you all. -tammy

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Tammy Hodge should change her from Creative Cake Lady to the Amazing Cake Lady! We had a nautical themed wedding and wanted a light house that we visit on our boat in the summer and she made it happen complete with flashing light on the top of the cake. The cake was not only fashionable but melted in my mouth and was delicious

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 20
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 21
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 22
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 23

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2017

It was a fun experience, Ms. Tammy was very nice and helpful in designing the cake for our wedding. She helped us craft an idea with an awesome cake.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you enjoyed your sweets! ♡ tammy

Madison · Married on 09/22/2017

Tammy's Creative Cakes is amazing! Tammy worked with us to make our personalized combination of cake/icing and was very flexible. On cake was absolutely beautiful on our wedding day and tasted great too! I would recommend them to anyone having a Wilmington wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Yay! I am thrilled that you loved your sweets! Thank you so much for choosing us! ♡ tammy