Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge Reviews

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 5
Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 6
Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 7

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and she hired Creative Cakes by Tammy Hodge to make her glittery gold dream cake! Tammy took the time to really listen to what Alyssa wanted and made the most beautiful cake! The three flavors we chose were all delicious and we got compliments all night from our guests on how stunning the cake was and how great it tasted. My only disappointment was there was only 1 slice left to take home!!!! Hurricane Florence provided a challenge with supplies and even for Tammy when she told me they were working on some water damage with her home. She amazingly kept all of the appointments she could and kept right on baking! Thank you Tammy for adding your special cake to make Alyssa and Ryan's wedding even more special!!!!

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 8

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

Seriously, most amazing cake and service I've ever had. Tammy stacked cheesecakes for me for a wedding cake and I told her to surprise us with fillings and she went all out! The cake tasted amazing and looked even better! There was also a couple reschedulings because of hurricane Florence and they made it so easy to change the date and even called to verify all of the details several times the week prior to the event. If you need a professional, great tasting cake, this is definitely the place for you. I was blown away.

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 9
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved working with Tammy!!! We came to her with our ideas and visions for the perfect wedding cake, and she made us a beautiful cake beyond our best hopes and dreams! Hurricane Florence hit Wilmington one week before our wedding and Tammy did everything she could to make our day (and wedding cake) perfect! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and equally delicious our cake was! Bonus points for delicious vanilla and pink champagne flavors!!! Thank you Tammy!!!!!

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved Tammy and her cake and variety of desserts she provided for our wedding. It was so cute and yummy, I wish I would have had more time during the actual reception to enjoy more of the desserts. But all of our guests loved them and liked how there was a variety to choose from at our dessert table.
    Tammy was very responsive, worked with our budget, and she was extremely patient with me when trying to decide what we wanted for our wedding.
    Did I mention how tasty her desserts were?? I’m not a big cupcake or cake person, but I absolutely LOVED her cupcakes and cake she made.
    We highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 10
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 11

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and creating your dessert sweets and I am so glad that you enjoyed them! - Tammy

Carol · Married on 08/22/2018

Thank you Tammy and Tina, these ladies are excellent, easy to work with, pleasant, you can really tell they love they work that they do, the cake not only looked good but tasted great. Anything we asked for was no problem at all, We did need to make a last minute change and that was also no issue. From booking to delivery everything was perfect. Thank you!!

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 12
  • J'Aime

J'Aime · Married on 06/16/2018

THE CAKE IS THE MOST AMAZING THING! When my husband and I had the taste testing we had to hire her on the spot (and we didn't even have a venue picked out yet). Tammy called me to make sure that the cake would be everything we wanted and she did it! It was the most beautiful cake and since she knew that we were from out of town she even came back at the end of the night to pick up the cake plate! She was/is definitely a must have!

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 13

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Tammy was so great to work with! And not to mention - her cake is AMAZING!!! She worked with us from day one to make sure she designed a cake that went perfectly with our wedding. She has so many delicious cake flavors, it was so hard for us to narrow them down to our favorite two for our cake, so we decided to order cupcakes as well so we could incorporate all of our favorite flavors into our wedding day. We also had a last minute addition to our order, and Tammy had no issue accommodating us! All in all, she was so easy to work with and all of our guests LOVED her cake! We will always and forever use Tammy any time we need a cake! She is top notch!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

You guys! Thank you so much for letting me serve you all. It was my pleasure. - tammy

LaVerne · Married on 05/18/2018

The cake was a hit with guests. It was not only beautifully decorated but moist and scrumptious. I didn’t have any stress over the cake and guests came back for seconds! If you’re searching, book Tammy today!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Oh my! Thank you so much! Your wedding was one of my favorite to date! What a beautiful celebration I was honored to serve in. ❤ tammy

Jaycee · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Tammy and the amazing cake she produced for our wedding. Not only was it beyond gorgeous, but it was far and away the best wedding cake I (or any of my guests!) had ever had. We had 4 flavors with 4 fillings which was amazing and different and every single one was fantastic. And even more than that- Tammy herself was so helpful and made everything so easy and stress free. We loved meeting and talking with her and we can't wait to be repeat customers for every and all cake needs. You will be blown away by her flavors, decor, and the entire experience.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you! What an awesome review. I am thrilled that we met your expectations! Blessings to you both! - Tammy

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Tammy helped to make our wedding day the best! From all the cupcakes that we chose, to our wedding cake, she did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend her, without a shadow of a doubt!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so kindly. I enjoyed making your wedding sweet very much! You guys were awesome to work with. ❤

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

From the delicious wedding cake to Tammy herself, everything was perfectly sweet! Tammy made the wedding cake process very easy and painfree! She was so helpful in the design process and I loved that having different flavors didn't add to the cost!! We had 4 flavors: confetti, keylime, strawberry champagne, and chocolate. Everyone LOVED it and I was so happy we had a few leftovers to eat after the wedding was done. The cake was beautiful and more importantly delicious! Thank you so much Tammy!

Sent on 05/08/2018

❤ You are so very welcome. ❤

Robin · Married on 03/23/2018

The wedding cake with cupcakes were great! I have never had cupcakes this good. Tammy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed making your wedding dessert. ❤

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

I would highly recommend Creative Cake Design. Tammy is amazing! I received so many compliments on not only how beautiful the cupcakes and cake were at my wedding but also on how delicious they were!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm thrilled that everyone enjoyed your wedding sweets! ❤

Hollie · Married on 11/05/2017

Tammy was so easy to work with! My wedding cake requests were simple, but she went above and beyond and made us a gorgeous cake. Her wedding cakes is the best that I have ever tasted, and I cannot wait to use her for our future cake needs and I cannot wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so very much Hollie! I am so happy that you enjoyed your wedding desserts! -tammy

Casey · Married on 10/14/2017

Tammy made every cake dream we ever had come true! Every Friday night, my husband and I go on a date for macarons, so we knew of course that we wanted to incorporate macarons into our wedding cake somehow. We showed her an idea of what we were thinking and she absolutely nailed it! And even better, the cake was delicious! Our guests are still raving about it. Tammy is incredibly sweet and super easy to work with. After visiting a few other bakeries in town, we knew almost immediately that we'd be using her. Don't wait, book her now! It'll be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 14

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were absolutely amazing to work with. I am so happy that you were pleased and even more thankful to be able to serve you all. -tammy

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Tammy Hodge should change her from Creative Cake Lady to the Amazing Cake Lady! We had a nautical themed wedding and wanted a light house that we visit on our boat in the summer and she made it happen complete with flashing light on the top of the cake. The cake was not only fashionable but melted in my mouth and was delicious

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 15
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 16
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 17
    Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge 18

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2017

It was a fun experience, Ms. Tammy was very nice and helpful in designing the cake for our wedding. She helped us craft an idea with an awesome cake.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you enjoyed your sweets! ♡ tammy

Madison · Married on 09/22/2017

Tammy's Creative Cakes is amazing! Tammy worked with us to make our personalized combination of cake/icing and was very flexible. On cake was absolutely beautiful on our wedding day and tasted great too! I would recommend them to anyone having a Wilmington wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Yay! I am thrilled that you loved your sweets! Thank you so much for choosing us! ♡ tammy

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2017

Tammy was wonderful! She really is as sweet as her cakes! Our wedding cake was amazing! She took my vision and brought it to life... Every detail was perfect, from the gold dust to the chocolate peanut butter flavor. I couldn't be happier with creative cakes!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much for letting us know! I truly loved making your dessert! -tammy

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Tammy hodge did our wedding cake. Her and her crew were absolutely amazing to work with. They made the most delicious and gorgeous wedding cake. People could not stop talking about how amazing the cake was.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so very happy you enjoyed your wedding sweets! It was my honor to serve you, your family, and friends. ♡ Tammy

Macgill · Married on 05/19/2017

Thank you Tammy for all your time and creativity. Cake was delicious and absolutely beautiful the way we envisioned.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

You are most welcome! It was our pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day! Thank you. -tammy

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Tammy and her staff were awesome!!! From the tasting to the big day, I couldn't have asked for more. The cake was not only delicious but was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Choose Creative Cake Design and you will not be disappointed! Easiest decision during the wedding planning process!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Yea! Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding sweet from us. It was our pleasure to serve you and your party. Thank you again! - tammy

Cassidy · Married on 05/12/2017

Tammy and her team were excellent to work with! They were totally willing to offer good advise when we became a little overwhelmed with all of the decisions. We chose to do a small cake and to serve cupcakes to our guests. They were absolutely delicious and everyone went on and on about them!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Thank you so much Cassidy! We loved serving you all! - Tammy

kyla · Married on 04/29/2017

Tammy did an amazing job on our cake and cake pops for our wedding! They were delicious AND beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Yea! I am so happy that you guys loved your cake and pops! I look forward to serving you again! -Tammy

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

Wedding cake/cupcakes – Tammy made a beautiful little white, rustic iced red velvet cake and an assortment of cupcakes to please every palate. And every single bite of cake was absolutely amazing! Our wedding planner so graciously set aside one of each for my (now!) husband and I to try each and every flavor, and we are so, so happy to have chosen Tammy. We would highly recommend her to anyone needing a cake of any kind! Thanks to Tammy and her team!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Creative Cake Design by Tammy Hodge's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We love that your planner reserved some for you and your hubby! And we are so happy you enjoyed your wedding desserts!