Creative Beauté Agency Reviews

214 | Minneapolis, MN

214 Reviews for Creative Beauté Agency

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2011

Smart and Chic Bride was such a great beauty company for hair & makeup for me & my wedding party!! The huge perk here was that they went on location to the Semple Mansion so that us girls could enjoy our day together there & get all dolled up at the same time! a HUGE shout needs to go out to Amber Walker, who was our lead style artist. It was like having a girlfriend do your makeup -- a girlfriend who happened to be a really great professional hair & makeup artist!! She was so awesome with my trial run (& ended up waxing my brows too!), and helped me navigate my first experience getting extensions to help boost by "low do volume" -- my mom & I called her cell phone frantic at Sunny's while looking at hair, and she calmly told us exactly what to get & what to get for the clips --- I was very skeptical about the extensions but she worked them in great and it really gave me the NATURAL looking volume I really needed!! Amber is great, and anyone looking for someone who knows what they are doing should use her!!! Everyone told me how beautiful I looked......all thanks to Amber!!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 08/26/2011

Namrata · Married on 08/05/2011

Please request Lianna Colestock, my wedding was a week long full of events and she did my make up as well as my sister's and friends. She always does an amazing job, I found her after being in my other friend's wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2011
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/09/2011

I can't say enough about the piece of mind and fun that we had because we had these great ladies come to us on the big day! They're efficient, fun, but make everyone feel especially beautiful.

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/02/2011

Smart and Chic Bride has great stylists for both Hair and make up services, I highly recommend them. My stylist was Priscilla, she did a great job on my hair and makeup-I really loved the end result, I felt beautiful. she worked with my ideas and helped me to figure out a good style for me that worked with my headpiece, my dress and my hair. She also did my make up with airbrush which looked great and lasted well all day. I liked the lip stain that Smart & Chic carries but I did feel that I had to reapply the gloss that went over the stain often. Priscilla was great with responding to emails quickly. She also did my maid of honor's hair which looked great! I would recommend Priscilla to other brides, very professional and talented.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Sam · Married on 06/25/2011

I used them for my wedding and they did a fantastic job. They came to my house and did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids. The results were phenominal. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Casey · Married on 06/24/2011

S&CB provides both makeup and hair services, but I just went with hair. My stylist was Dawn, and she did hair for myself, my mother, my grandmother, and my two BMs. She did such an amazing job! My hair is pin-straight and very hard to work with, but she did a braided updo that held up all night and looked beautiful. She showed up early and only charged $30 to drive 1.5 hours to our location. She was very relaxed and fun to visit with while she did our hair- not awkward to be around at all. Everyone was so happy with their hair and she also provided feedback via e-mail regarding each of our styles in the months prior to the wedding. I was amazed at the prices, too. $55 for each bridesmaid and $75 for the bride!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Amy · Married on 06/04/2011

I LOVE KIRA!!! She did such an amazing job and made my mother, myself and my maid of honor look and feel gorgeous! The team of four did a fabulous job and made everyone feel their best; the updo's were natural and soft just as everyone had requested.

Anita was also fabulous and prompt with answering our questions. They made planning easy and the prices were beyond reasonable!

I will continue to recommend them to everyone! Thanks Smart & Chic for giving us the perfect looks for the perfect day!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Laura · Married on 05/28/2011

Amber Brenke provided hair and makeup for me on the wedding day (as well as an earlier trial for both) and did an absolutely phenomenal job transforming my lifeless hair and tired face :) She was very patient and skilled at working with my inspiration images and figuring out what worked and what didn't. She also provided light makeup for my sister/bridesmaid on the wedding day that looked great!

Another stylist, Erica, provided updos for two of my other bridesmaids on the wedding day! She arrived earlier than we did to our getting-ready room and started on my other sister's hair right away. She worked skillfully and efficiently and finished early so that we could go off for photos.

The scheduling coordinator, Anita, was super responsive, detailed, patient and flexible when planning the wedding morning's details via e-mail. Thanks, S&C!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Kayla · Married on 05/14/2011

Hair and make up were awesome. Artists came to our place to get ready and stayed on schedule.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2011

Amber Brenke and Julie Swenson of Smart + Chic Bride were amazing to work with and they do beautiful work!! They made my girls and me look phenomenal on for our wedding (if I do say so myself). They were very fun but also very professional and kept us all on-time...in fact, we actually finished getting ready far ahead of schedule! They were so sweet to accomodate a few additional services for my mom, who decided to get false lashes at the last minute (can you say lash envy? I think she saw the rest of us with false lashes and caved!). Their pricing is so great for the quality in comparison to other Twin Cities hair/makeup companies.

I also have to give props to Anita, the customer rep, who responded to my initial inquiry and helped to get everything scheduled--she is a gem and so great to work with!!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Natasha · Married on 12/11/2010

The stylists at Smart and Chic are great! It was so convenient to have them come to us, especially because we got married in a blizzard. The stylists arrived on time, and were very quick with getting each woman done. The prices are low.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/20/2010

Cathi was amazing on my wedding day and before. She kept in constant email contact with me about my ideas for hair and make-up and even let me have two hair trials, when the first one didn\'t work out for me. On the wedding day she was perfect, on time and actually calming! She is very nice and fun to work with. She really knows how to make people look good!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Chelsi · Married on 10/09/2010

We had Smart & Chic do our hair and make-up for the wedding. Kira was our main stylist and she was wonderful. They were very flexible when some of the wedding party was late and even managed to work in my mom when she decided she wanted her makeup done as well as her hair. I had Kira for my trial run and for my hair for some boudoir pictures I had taken and each time I saw her it was like she was looking inside my head for what I was envisioning and she pulled it off perfectly. For the awesome service that lets you get ready anywhere I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Tamara · Married on 08/21/2010

My hair and makeup stylist was Amber B. She was great and captured the look I wanted in one trial. On the day she recreated it to perfection. The only regret is my hair didn't hold up in the humid Conservatory. I don't hold that against her though. She did an awesome job. It would be hard for anyone to create a curly style that would hold up in that moisture. Overall I am very pleased. Thank Amber!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

You were great to work with Tamara, thanks for your kind words! Hope you are enjoying being a Newlywed!

-Amber

Jasmine · Married on 08/14/2010

This company is brilliant - they have such afforable fees for specatular off-site services! I shopped around and could find nothing even comparable to Smart and Chic (even salon where you TRAVEL to them!).

Kira was my stylist and I cannot say enough good things about her! She is so talented and I absolutely love how everything turned out! She did both my hair and makeup...I did a trial with her as well as the big day. She is amazingly talented and so easy to work with - thanks Kira!!

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • AshleyAnn

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2010

Kira was fabulous!! I loved how my hair and make-up turned out and the bridesmaids and moms looked lovely! It was so nice to have them come to us on the day of the wedding. We got to just relax and hang out and take turns getting ready. I'm really happy I went with Smart and Chic Bride!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Jaime · Married on 06/12/2010

From the moment I contacted Smart and Chic, I was not worried at all about the upcoming services! My trial was great and Julie is so awesome to work with! She knows her stuff and listens to what you would like to do. On the day of the wedding, she even came back to make some last minute adjustments and touch ups before the reception. And the team she brought in to make up my Maids and the Moms? AWESOME! Fantastic prices and fun to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

It was wonderful working with "Kniblet". Her finance came to the trial run and it was great getting to know both of them. Kniblet is the kind of bride that you stand back and just say wow. She has an amazing smile and personality.
  • atvoelker

Annie · Married on 06/04/2010

It was so nice to have someone come to us to get our hair and makeup done. I've gone to salons before a wedding to get my hair and makeup done, and having someone to come to us was so convient.
    I did trial run, and that was such a good idea. I met with Cathi at their shop, and it was just the two of us. She made me feel so comfortable, and I just trusted her. I put a silk flower in my hair, but I didn't bring to the trial run. I really with I had.
    I loved my hair and makeup, and all of my bridesmaids look incredible also.
    My mom got her hair done, and she has a short mom do. She didn't love her hair, but she didn't say anything about it either.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Meg · Married on 05/16/2010

I had a hard time finding hair and make up services for my Sunday reception. No problem for Smart & Chic! They came right to my reception location. No stress. Cathi did a fabulous job and was great to work with. I would highly recommend Smart & Chic.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Kari · Married on 01/08/2010

Kira McCarty did both my hair and makeup for our wedding and I was incredibly happy with my results! She played such a huge part in making me feel beautiful for my wedding day. We did a trial run a few months before the wedding, and I would recommend that to ANY bride. It was an excellent chance to figure out what I wanted and try a few different styles out. I honestly loved everything she came up with!

Another wonderful part about working with Smart and Chic Bride is that the stylists are willing to come to you! It was so fun for me to be able to get ready at my place with a big breakfast and my bridesmaids and then have Kira come to help me get ready. I absolutely loved my 40s inspired style and being able to work with Kira!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Tarrah · Married on 10/31/2009

Julie and crew were awesome! And the whole process was so easy! Both my mom and I did a run through (me of hair and makeup and my mom just of hair). Julie was great to work with and really listened to what I wanted to get the makeup just right (b/c I'm not used to wearing makeup). On the day of the wedding, everyone showed up early and everything ran right on schedule. All five bridesmaids, one jr bridesmaid, one flower girl, two mothers and me were super happy. And the prices and convenience of doing the appointments at our hotel was great. I definitely recommend Smart and Chic!

Sent on 11/17/2009

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Julie was one of the best vendors I used for my wedding. It was such a relief to not have to leave my hotel room the morning of the wedding, and my hair and make-up stayed perfect the whole night!

Sent on 12/19/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2009

Cathi from Smart and Chic was great to work with. She was quick to respond over email and always very helpful. On my wedding day she showed up right on time and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. She is also very friendly and talked with my family while doing my hair!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Carrie · Married on 10/03/2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE Smart and Chic! Of all the things for the wedding I was most nervous about my hair and makeup and Amber (my stylist) put me at ease right away! She did a trial run and was fantastic!! She did my hair and makeup. I would rec her crew to anyone who wants a modern up to date (no prom hair from 1998) hair style and makeup on their wedding day. Her team did my bridesmaids as well and they looks beautiful! Everyone had their hair done in the "Eva Longoria" up and messy to the side do'. It was stunning on them all. Smart and Chic was a bit expensive on the bride's pricing for things... but it was an important day and I did have a trial run. I think total for everything including the trial run and day of services it was somewhere around $300 - $350... I have no regrets though bc I loved everything and didnt have to worry about my hair or makeup the entire night.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Creative Beauté Agency's reply:

Thank you for the great review, we love doing the 'Eva'! You and your bridal party were so great to work with- so happy to hear you were pleased!

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2009

I booked Julie without even meeting her and i don't regret it for a second! I was planning from out of town and she made it so much easier because she didn't require meetings, contracts, or down payments. Not to mention that her and her team's work is fantastic!

I met with Julie a mere 10 days before my wedding for our consultation and she spend over 2 hours trying hair and makeup combos until I found what I loved. She is to easy to work with and clearly loves weddings!

The day of the wedding they were on time and already set up before the first bridesmaid was scheduled to go. As the morning progressed they were actually AHEAD of schedule - totally unheard for hair and makeup! My photographer was so excited that he got an extra half hour to shoot because we were ready to go!

My make up last all day (I had airbrush). It felt light and natural and didn't look caked on. It also showed up beautifully in pictures. My hair also latest most of the day with only a small touch up prior to the ceremony as some of our outdoor pictures had to battle 40 mph winds.

We had great communication and the prices can't be beat! Having them come to our site was relaxing and convenient. For a stress free experience - book them :)

Sent on 11/15/2009