32 Reviews for Creations in Cuisine Catering

Champagne Toast (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
32 Creations in Cuisine Catering Reviews

Events By Show Stoppers has planned numerous catered events in both Sedona, the Phoenix area and beyond. Many of our events involve high-profile clients that are accustomed to nicer things. Creations in Cuisine has always been our caterer of choice. Not only is their cuisine delicious beyond belief but, as designers, presentation is a huge factor in our events. Frank and Tony hit the mark every single time. We never feel we have to supervise or worry about the service they provide. The quality of service just cannot be surpassed. Team members are attentive, courteous and aware of every detail and spot potential issues before they even occur. Any last minute changes and challenges have always been met with sensible solutions and prompt attention. In terms of value, for the level of service they provide, their experience, talent and quality make working with Creations In Cuisine a must for a successful and memorable experience. events By Show Stoppers has always appreciated the level of expertise and cooperative nature of everyone at Creations In Cuisine. Do yourself a favor and go straight to CIC. You will not be disappointed. They definitely set the bar for superb catering in Arizona.

Profile Picture Jim, 11/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Creations In Cuisine Catering was amazing! Working with Carrie was a breeze and their food is so delicious, everyone raved about the food we had at our wedding. The entire staff was made us feel like royalty on our wedding day, not letting us lift a finger... making sure we were good on food and drinks. They were also so courteous and professional! I am so happy we went with CICC. They really made our special day wonderful.

Profile Picture Amber, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Creations in Cuisine Catering for our daughters post wedding celebration at Desert Botanical Gardens. I received a phone call almost immediately from Carrie asking specifics on our vision. After that she worked with us until everything was covered from A-Z, alway a phone call away for any questions or concerns. The food was beyond fantastic and our guest couldn't stop saying how much they enjoyed it. The staff was very professional and attentive to our need. In this day of emails etc, it was a pleasure to work with a real person. Great job and thank you Carrie for all your help making it happen!

Profile Picture Lorna, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

AMAZING!!! the company is based in phoenix they came all the way up to Sedona which is a 2hr drive and prepared the food ON SITE the whole place smelled like heaven and everything was FRESH and hot the food was fabulous the meat juicy and well seasoned cooked to perfection the staff was incredible and they even wrapped up all my leftovers for me so well that I was able to take them and have a river side picnic with it the next day with my wedding party and it was still AMAZING!! the office staff was so nice and helpful and knowledgeable and I swear if I emailed them I got a response within 5 minutes couldn't have been happier everyone LOVED the food :) :)

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

As a professional wedding planner, I have recommended Creations in Cuisine to my clients for years. When it came to my own daughter's wedding, there was no question about who would cater this! Frank and all of the staff at Creations have always done an excellent job and the food is THE BEST!! The professionalism and presentation are very impressive. My daughter's wedding was at the Wright House and all of the guests raved about the food. The selection of the appetizers was great and the dinner food was exceptional. The tenderloins of beef were cooked to perfection and were so tender you could cut them without a knife if necessary. Really moist chicken, crispy, perfectly cooked vegetables and a baked ziti rounded out our menu. Thank you, Frank and staff, for making Karen and Bryan's wedding reception event extraordinaire!!!

Profile Picture Margie, 3/27/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

We can't rave enough about HOW AMAZING creations cuisine was on our wedding day! We hired their wedding coordinator Tara Gray...who I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. She is worth every dime. She was so professional and quick to respond to ANYTHING I asked from the date we hired her. She was super organized and made sure our wedding ran smoothly without a glitch. She set up all of our decorations and it was better than what I imagined. It was because of her that we were able to show up to our wedding relaxed and stress free. Thank you so much Tara!!!!!
As far as Creations Cuisine...our guests kept saying it was THE BEST wedding food they had ever tasted. We had appetizers and a buffet style fajita feed. The flavors were incredible and the staff was so kind and professional. Everything was laid out SO beautifully. The tear down was amazing as well. They were very discreet and didn't interfere with the ambiance of our wedding.
I would recommend their services to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!!!

Profile Picture Razlyn, 4/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tara with CICC was our coordinator as well as our wedding Coordinator. She kept all communication, timelines, organization with venue, photographer, dj. On top of seamless organization the food, coffee bar, and options available were extraordinary!! Feedback from guests said this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Impressed with their southwest, chicken Mac & cheese, garlic beef and even the salad. This company is 5 star and they made our wedding flawless even with the largest rain storm and extra chaos experienced. Couldn't ask for more!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

They were truly amazing and the food and service on our wedding day was the absolute best!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing caterer!!! Tara and team provided the best of everything from star to finish. We were able to taste food prior to signing up and choose food that reflected our tastes. The food was delicious, beautifully presented and delivered HOT to every table. The china and linens were gorgeous and look great at our venue. Tara and staff were so great at set up and timing. Everything was set and beautifully done on each table and chair. Did I mention that she coordinated with every other vendor we hired for the wedding? Great communicator! She also recommended vendors and other wedding providers to help us plan the day. Amazing service and professionalism! We will work with Tara in the future :)

Profile Picture Laura, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I did not write reviews on all of my vendors!! This company was amazing. I think they made up for some stuff that happened in my wedding. Food was great! They set up everything...tables, chairs, etc for my ceremony and reception. We had certain times for coming and going and they did it perfect! Thank you so much. I will recommend you guys big time!

~Johnsons

Profile Picture stephanie, 6/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

FANTASTIC food, service, and presentation!!!!! Everything was WONDERFUL!!! No complaints at all. Awesome, awesome caterer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with Tony at Creations in Cuisine for our 4-21-12 wedding. Tony was so wonderful to work with from the start - he answered all our questions, and promptly set up a tasting for us. We were very impressed with him in person, and we thought the food was wonderful. Creations in Cuisine was significantly cheaper than some other caterers we looked into, which at first worried us, but in the end I wonder why anyone would waste their money on more expensive services. Tony was wonderful and the food for the wedding was truly AMAZING. We had so many guests give us compliments on how good the food was. The staff was incredibly helpful all day long as well. Everyone was prompt and the service was pulled off perfectly with nothing wrong. Creations in Cuisine was so flexible as well - changing the contract many times as I updated information with them. They were always professional and quick to reply. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this vendor - I am definitely HIGHLY recommending them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

For one of the largest expenses at your wedding, it's important to know that you're getting your money's worth. CIC's food was excellent and really well-priced. They had tons of options and add-ons for the meals themselves, as well as tables and linens and dishes.

Ann, our sales manager, was always incredibly straightforward with all pricing (a detail not often found in caterers), with meal pricing already including a lot of the standard items that it should probably come with (water, dishes, etc). She also worked a lot with my mom and I leading up to the wedding in making sure all the details were filled in and coordinated with other vendors very well.

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/17/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Incredible food- everything was delicious. I had guests requesting seconds! Very professional staff and chef Tony was the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was excellent. The choices they provided us were very tasty. All of our guest kept bragging to us about how good the food was. Everyone including us were so amazed with how tasty and professional the food looked.

Profile Picture Jillane, 3/25/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tony and his crew were so great to work with both before the wedding and the day of. Tony and Basil helped us to create a delicious meal that our guests continue to rave about. The staff was attentive, professional, and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend Creations in Cuisine to anyone!

Profile Picture kat, 10/23/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We attended a wedding 2 years ago that had been catered by Creations in Cuisine - the food was by far the best wedding food we had ever had, so when we got engaged and began to plan our wedding we decided to go with Creations in Cuisine as well. We chose a Southwestern inspired menu for our wedding - the food was amazing!! All of our guests complimented us on the food. The servers were so attentive, polite and professional. We would highly recommend them. Both weddings had wonderful food and service.

Profile Picture Ariana, 4/17/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tony Rea was an absolute joy to work with. He met with me anytime I had ANY questions or concerns regarding the menu, table layout, etc. The food was delicious and far exceeded other caters that cost significantly more! I got soooo many compliments on the Southwestern Buffet menu. The guests LOVED the spicy mac n' cheese {a bride fav}.

I couldn't be more happy with the impeccable food and service we received. I recommend them to everyone...be sure and enjoy a tasting with them {I had to go alone to the tasting but they sent a sample with me to take to my husband...again excellent customer service!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/3/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Creations in Cuisine was outstanding! From the initial tasting, to the planning leading up to the event, to the food and service on the day. Our guests raved about how excellent the food was and I felt the service exceeded expectations. Nothing was too much to ask of the staff.
The pricing was reasonable, and everyone we interacted with went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Creations in Cuisine.
PS Our wedding was in Sedona, so they had to travel to the event, yet it still went off flawlessly.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was excellent!!!! We are still getting compliments on the food from our guests. Many of our guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The service was great and they are very flexible to work with.

Profile Picture Kristyn, 3/20/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing food! Everything was setup and broken down quickly and cleanly.
Our event manager (Carrie) was wonderful to work with and ever so patient with us when we wanted to make changes to our menu, answering emails in a timely manner and updating our quote when needed.
I recommend doing a tasting if you have time. They take notes on what you like and don't like about each dish and adjust it for your wedding day.
The serving staff at the reception were friendly, efficient and quick to clear plates. The bartender was quick and had a good memory for who was drinking what. We were very happy with everything they did.

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Overall our experience with them was great. We used them for our June 2016 wedding in Sedona. We did have to pay a travel charge for them to come up, but it was reasonable. We had Tara-who was originally employed is now a private bridal consultant and day of wedding planner. She and the owner did a great job with communication up until the wedding day itself. We had used them for the food, table, liens, chairs, plates, cups, etc. It was nice to have it all with one vendor. The food tastings were a great set up and the wedding food itself was just as good! We did 2 action stations-sliders and pasta. Guests loved the food! We did cake pops instead of cake so they helped to arrange getting those for the wedding.
I did 2 specialty cocktails and I provided the recipes to the owner and also Tara the day of wedding coordinator. My maid of honor overheard the bartender that she was going to “wing” the recipe, as she did not get it. My maid of honor knew I spent hours on finding the right ingredients for my prickly pear martinis so she helped but the actual mixers I purchased for my signature drinks were not used at all (and the box was well label on what they were). But the bartender was kind, would always have a server bring my husband and I fresh cocktails.
I was also a little upset that they put out cake pops too soon and guests were eating them before we did our cake exchange. This just was a problem with communication of staff.
Also I paid extra to have Tara as our day of planner but at times it was hard to grab her. We later found out that she was taking care of some unexpected events. She also loaded up our cars at the end of the night with all of our table decor. That was very helpful.
Frank (head of catering) and Tara did reach out to me after the wedding about my concerns, which I appreciated greatly as I know they both really care about what they do and the people they interact with. I would use both groups again in the future.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We really enjoyed working with Anthony and the team at Creations in Cuisine. They were very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. The food was tasty and they have a great variety of choices and were great with the customizations we needed. The linens looked beautiful and the set up of our event was done flawlessly. The only negative comment was that our wedding size and the layout was known well in advance of the event but the service of dinner was very slow on the wedding date and better preparations for our size and space could have been thought through better to make it more efficient. Dinner was a very long process. Also, we did not get to taste our appetizers because they were put in the wrong room for after the ceremony. Overall we would recommend Creations in Cuisine, they are professionals.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/13/12, 8 Reviews
4.7

Amazing food! So worth it - we got so many compliments on the food. The only weird thing was, they say they provide flowers for the buffet table, but my florist pulled me aside, and said she changed everything they did (she thought ahead and brought extra), because for my hunter green and white wedding, they had put out orange leaves and pumpkins...hmm...
But, seriously, don't even think twice - these guys were great!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/24/07, 2 Reviews