Creations in Cuisine Catering Reviews

49 Reviews for Creations in Cuisine Catering

• Jessica

Jessica C. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Simply amazing

Creations in Cuisine were simply amazing for our wedding. I had no absolutely no worries and everything came out so great! HUGE thanks to Kevin, our catering manager, who did everything possible to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Thank you to everyone on your team!!

Jessica and Mark Chesley

Sent on 03/17/2021

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much Jessica for your kind words! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful in every detail, and the love that you share is abundant! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! It was truly our pleasure, and such an honor to be a part of your big day! With Gratitude, Kevin
  • Shellie

Shellie K. · Married on 06/11/2021

Best Morning After Brunch!

Creations in Cuisine catered our Recovery Brunch the morning following our wedding on November 30, 2019. They provided a fabulous buffet - they were prompt , friendly and exactly what we needed the morning after!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/04/2021

Fantastic Customer Service & Unique Menu!

We hired Creations in Cuisines for our wedding at Agave of Sedona (venue) and they were amazing from beginning to end!!! We had to postpone our wedding multiple times due COVID and we could not have been more thankful for CIC for being a great partner throughout it all.

We'd like to give a special shoutout to Amber who was our main point of contact. She was super responsive, helpful, professional, had incredible attention to detail, and brought a sense of calm and positivity in a stressful time. We truly felt like we were amongst family with Amber and felt taken care of.

Beyond the incredible customer service, the food was so so delicious, unique, and artful! We did a heavy hors d'oeuvre style dinner (the street tacos and street corn were amazing!) with milkshakes for dessert, instead of cake. We received so many compliments from our guests on the food and how friendly the staff was. CIC also helped us make a menu that accommodated a variety of dietary needs (Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free), and met the event's vibe. They also helped us make decisions on the event to make it more eco-friendly.

CIC was so great to work with. We could not recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Danielle · Married on 04/19/2021

Great food and experience!

We are so pleased with how our wedding food turned out! Everyone RAVED about the food from start to finish! We had a great experience from our tasting and knew we needed to choose Creations in Cuisine. We felt very comfortable with how mindful they were with COVID protocols with the servers and they made sure my now husband and I were immediately given a small plate of appetizers after our ceremony before photos started, which was a very nice touch. Definitely a pleasure to work with Kevin, who was always so quick to respond with any questions we had along the way!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much - I absolutely loved working with you!
    Best wishes to a life filled with love, joy and happiness!

Amanda J. · Married on 04/17/2021

Fantastic’

Our guests are still bringing up our wedding meal and saying it was the best that they have had at an event! Even the picky eaters were shocked by how good it was. Kevin was fantastic to work with as well.
    Worth the price 100%!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much Amanda!
    Best wishes to a life filled with love and happiness!
    With Gratitude, Kevin

Emily A. · Married on 11/07/2020

FANTASTIC food and service!

I knew I wanted 3 super quality vendors for my wedding. Food, flowers, and photos. Man did we nail it with all 3!

First off, coordinating with Amber at Creations in Cuisine was a pure joy. You can tell she really wants you to enjoy yourself and that everything is just what you want. They don't try to push you in to more than you need and they are SUPER accommodating. I have celiac disease and we had a bunch of allergies in our group and they took into consideration ALL of them. Everyone could eat everything. And my little nephews were PUMPED that they got mac and cheese. One of my nephews decided he really liked the catering captain on the day, and kept talking to her and showing her around the yard. She was so great with him. The buffet tables they set up were gorgeous, beyond what we had expected. The thought they put into everything was so lovely. And the food! Oh my gosh! We're still talking about the flank steak, and my brother couldn't get enough of the street tacos. I feel like food often fall short with large catering, this did NOT disappoint.

It's also great that they work with the rental vendor so we could batch it all in to one!

Amber, if you see this, thank you for answering all my questions, for being so kind, and always a joy to talk to. You all are the best!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Bethany · Married on 04/24/2020

We can’t overstate how great they were!

Creations in Cuisine did an amazing job! Through every step of the process they were so professional, personable, and made us feel at ease amidst the craziness of wedding planning. Not to mention that the food was incredible! All we did was tell them a theme and they put together an amazing menu for us. Shout out to Kevin for the incredible service!!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Erica

Erica B. · Married on 02/01/2020

Delicious...right down to the late-night tacos

Amber and the whole team at Creations in Cuisine do not cut corners when it comes to delivering flavor and service! They went above and beyond during our preliminary tastings to help us feel confident about the food we were selecting for our cocktail reception, dinner and late night snack. I really appreciated how helpful they were.

We LOVE food so we knew we couldn't serve anything basic. The CIC team did not disappoint us. The support during the planning process and the execution on the day of was worth every penny. During the cocktail hour, the team was so thoughtful by bringing us our own plate of appetizers while we were rushing about to get photos taken. Similarly during dinner they took extra care to ensure that we got some extra attention and a to-go box filled with delicious treats given that we didn't get much time to truly enjoy the menu we put together.

From beginning to end we felt like we were in the best hands and were continuously being well taken care of. We absolutely recommend this team for all your celebratory meals!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much Erica for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure, and such an honor to be a part of your big day! Your wedding was absolutely stunning in every aspect, and we are so grateful to have shared a part in it! Wishing you a lifetime of bliss, and looking forward to the next opportunity to celebrate with the Bullock duo!

Haley · Married on 01/11/2020

perfect day!

Kevin was an absilute dream and the food was incredible. everyone told me i wouldn't even be able to eat at my wedding but i did! and it was so good. I love how they worked with me every step of the way, budget wise and with every detail to make it perfect. I cannot recommend them and Kevin any more.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Deah

Deah · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding in every way!

Amber & her team were nothing less than outstanding! From the moment we contacted them the first time, through our daughter & son-in-law's twice rescheduled wedding, they were there for us every step of the way. Amber was always responsive, the food was outstanding & the staff was amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2021

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Deah. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your daughter's big day!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn J. · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and personal

We take our food very seriously so picking a caterer for our wedding was at the top of our list. Kevin's passion for creating a memorable culinary experience was contagious and made us feel like we were in good hands from the beginning. We were able to choose dishes that would woo the carnivore, gluten free and vegan guests alike, all in one place. Kevin and his team were flexible and able to make their menu fit our vision. Because of the changing environment created by COVID19, our wedding plans are evolving but even through this challenging time, the team at Creations Catering has managed to maintain both their professionalism and heart in working with us to find a positive path forward.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

CJ & Eric - Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of the planning process for your big day! As you embark in life's journey together, we wish you a life full of love and happiness! With Gratitude, Kevin & the entire CICC staff.
  • Randi

Randi M. · Married on 03/23/2019

The best experience EVER!!!! 6 star review!!!

Tony Rea of Creations is beyond a caterer....he is an incredible human being. I have planned extensive parties personally and professionally and he is the easiest, most budget conscious and best listener i have ever worked with. Not only is he a delicious chef, he hires the best staff and will execute your creative vision within your budget. He managed all the vendors and kept them on point. My 111 guest said the evening was MAGICAL and the food was incredible. We had our event at the Steele Herb Garden in the Desert Botanical Garden and even the DBG staff said it was the most gorgeous event they ever saw. I am incredibly particular and could not be happier.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you Randi, what a great review. I loved working with you and hope to see you soon. Please share your photos when they come in, I would love to see them. Tony
  • Lynn

Lynn L. · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing Caterer!!!

Absolutely love CIC! Kevin Scarbrough is the best! Kevin was extremely responsive and helpful in planning the wedding with me throughout the entire process. Kevin came early on the day of, and did an AMAZING job setting up and taking care of all the details. Our whole site looked beautiful. We received so many compliments on how excellent the food was. One of the guests even asked me for CIC's business card. We also had a special food request for my mother-in-law, and Nancy (the banquet captain) made sure that she was served promptly. She really appreciated that. The team at CIC is the best, and we could not have asked for a better caterer! Thanks CIC for making our wedding a huge success!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Creations in Cuisine Catering's reply:

Thank you Lynn! I was truly honored to be able a part of your special day! Your entire family and friends are AMAZING and you looked absolutely STUNNING! Much Love and Best Wishes to you and Jim from all of the staff here at CICC!
  • Kady

Kady · Married on 02/09/2019

Delicious Food,Great Service

The team at CNC catering did a great job at our wedding. Guests loved the food and felt well taken care of when it came to level of service. It was delicious and I wish I could’ve eaten more on my big day (if I didn’t have to wear a tight white dress I would have :P). Would highly recommend this company for catering for your event.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jim · Married on 11/21/2018

Events By Show Stoppers has planned numerous catered events in both Sedona, the Phoenix area and beyond. Many of our events involve high-profile clients that are accustomed to nicer things. Creations in Cuisine has always been our caterer of choice. Not only is their cuisine delicious beyond belief but, as designers, presentation is a huge factor in our events. Frank and Tony hit the mark every single time. We never feel we have to supervise or worry about the service they provide. The quality of service just cannot be surpassed. Team members are attentive, courteous and aware of every detail and spot potential issues before they even occur. Any last minute changes and challenges have always been met with sensible solutions and prompt attention. In terms of value, for the level of service they provide, their experience, talent and quality make working with Creations In Cuisine a must for a successful and memorable experience. events By Show Stoppers has always appreciated the level of expertise and cooperative nature of everyone at Creations In Cuisine. Do yourself a favor and go straight to CIC. You will not be disappointed. They definitely set the bar for superb catering in Arizona.

Sent on 04/27/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious & SO Helpful!

It could not have asked for more from our wedding caterer! They were extremely helpful, provided us with lots of extras for our separate service staff on the special day, and the food was absolutely delicious. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

Creations In Cuisine Catering was amazing! Working with Carrie was a breeze and their food is so delicious, everyone raved about the food we had at our wedding. The entire staff was made us feel like royalty on our wedding day, not letting us lift a finger... making sure we were good on food and drinks. They were also so courteous and professional! I am so happy we went with CICC. They really made our special day wonderful.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Tony · Married on 06/03/2017

We utilized Creations in Cuisine Catering for multiple events on our wedding weekend. The entire staff was professional to work with and the food was amazing. We had so many compliments on the food and service that it was incredible. Our Catering Event Coordinator, Carrie was professional and a appreciated support piece throughout the planning process and our weekend. When rain created last minute changes to our venue, it was Carrie taking the lead to make sure that we had everything we needed for a successful event. Our Catering Captain Jade and her team provided excellent customer service to our guest through out the weekend. We simply can not say enough positive things about our experience with this company. We will definitely utilize their services in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lorna · Married on 04/08/2017

We used Creations in Cuisine Catering for our daughters post wedding celebration at Desert Botanical Gardens. I received a phone call almost immediately from Carrie asking specifics on our vision. After that she worked with us until everything was covered from A-Z, alway a phone call away for any questions or concerns. The food was beyond fantastic and our guest couldn't stop saying how much they enjoyed it. The staff was very professional and attentive to our need. In this day of emails etc, it was a pleasure to work with a real person. Great job and thank you Carrie for all your help making it happen!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Margaret · Married on 07/24/2015

AMAZING!!! the company is based in phoenix they came all the way up to Sedona which is a 2hr drive and prepared the food ON SITE the whole place smelled like heaven and everything was FRESH and hot the food was fabulous the meat juicy and well seasoned cooked to perfection the staff was incredible and they even wrapped up all my leftovers for me so well that I was able to take them and have a river side picnic with it the next day with my wedding party and it was still AMAZING!! the office staff was so nice and helpful and knowledgeable and I swear if I emailed them I got a response within 5 minutes couldn't have been happier everyone LOVED the food :) :)

Sent on 07/31/2015

As a professional wedding planner, I have recommended Creations in Cuisine to my clients for years. When it came to my own daughter's wedding, there was no question about who would cater this! Frank and all of the staff at Creations have always done an excellent job and the food is THE BEST!! The professionalism and presentation are very impressive. My daughter's wedding was at the Wright House and all of the guests raved about the food. The selection of the appetizers was great and the dinner food was exceptional. The tenderloins of beef were cooked to perfection and were so tender you could cut them without a knife if necessary. Really moist chicken, crispy, perfectly cooked vegetables and a baked ziti rounded out our menu. Thank you, Frank and staff, for making Karen and Bryan's wedding reception event extraordinaire!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Razlyn · Married on 04/19/2014

We can't rave enough about HOW AMAZING creations cuisine was on our wedding day! We hired their wedding coordinator Tara Gray...who I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. She is worth every dime. She was so professional and quick to respond to ANYTHING I asked from the date we hired her. She was super organized and made sure our wedding ran smoothly without a glitch. She set up all of our decorations and it was better than what I imagined. It was because of her that we were able to show up to our wedding relaxed and stress free. Thank you so much Tara!!!!!
    As far as Creations Cuisine...our guests kept saying it was THE BEST wedding food they had ever tasted. We had appetizers and a buffet style fajita feed. The flavors were incredible and the staff was so kind and professional. Everything was laid out SO beautifully. The tear down was amazing as well. They were very discreet and didn't interfere with the ambiance of our wedding.
    I would recommend their services to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/01/2014

Tara with CICC was our coordinator as well as our wedding Coordinator. She kept all communication, timelines, organization with venue, photographer, dj. On top of seamless organization the food, coffee bar, and options available were extraordinary!! Feedback from guests said this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Impressed with their southwest, chicken Mac & cheese, garlic beef and even the salad. This company is 5 star and they made our wedding flawless even with the largest rain storm and extra chaos experienced. Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Katie · Married on 02/20/2014

They were truly amazing and the food and service on our wedding day was the absolute best!!

Sent on 03/20/2014