Creations By Sue Reviews

8 | Panama City, FL

8 Reviews for Creations By Sue

Tracy D. · Married on 12/17/2019

My happy ever after

Hi I'm Tracy..... I just want to take time to express my thanks for the exceptional job Tammy has done . My wedding turned out to be more than I ever imagined. I never knew that so much thought and love were put into each event. Her arrangements are breath taking! And taylored to fit large or small weddings and receptions. I strongly recommend her. I know ill never use anyone else but Tammy!!! Thank you, happy ever after!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

You're so very welcome! I so enjoyed working with you on you're special day. It was a beautiful ceremony!

Nicole · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Job!

Creations by Sue did a amazing job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. She went above and beyond to help plan for my wedding. She was able to visualize my ideas perfectly adding her own uniqueness and creative touch. Her flexibility was amazing as she planned for my wedding from Florida to Pennsylvania where we were married. I would happily use her again in the future, or recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your review! The church wedding you had was beautiful. The small town you were married in was very unique. Some things were challenging but we were able to pull it off! I learned a lot doing your wedding! Thanks for giving me the experience of doing an out of state wedding!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

Great quality

Loved my flowers from creations by sue. I still have my bouquets to this day!! Great quality.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

Thanks Sam for your review... I can still see your moms face light up and cry when she seen your flowers in person for the first time! I almost wanted to cry with her....I'm so happy you still have your keepsake bouquet.

Amber · Married on 10/14/2017

Grear work!

She rocked my flowers! She matched my wedding excatly!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

Thanks for your response. I got to say when you came to me wanting me to do the floral for your wedding I was intrigued by the colors you wanted. The navy blue, cream and burlap had me wondering what the wedding was going to be like. Once I sent the pictures of your wedding it all made perfect sense. Thanks for having step outside my box and do something different. I enjoyed doing it and to see the final outcome was awesome!

Virginia · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely made my dreams come true

I had a specific vision of my dream bouquet. I wanted Ivory flowers with antique broches with pearls. My bouquet was more beautiful than I had imagined it would be. I literally cried when I first seen it. If you dream of something unique and personal to you creations by sue is exactly who you need. Hightly recommend.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

Tears of joy! Thank you for your review! I remember those tears and giving you a hug. It was awesome, not that you cried but that the tears of joy let me know I did a great job! Thank you for giving me the pleasure of working with you on your special day.....

Laura B. · Married on 08/06/2016

She did the flowers for our Harley Biker wedding and we were so happy with the work she did and how timely the work was done.

Loved loved loved her and would recommend her to everyone. She is versatile and has a good eye. If you are smart you will hire her to do your wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

Thank you for the review. You gave me the opportunity to doing a unique wedding. I never dreamed of doing a biker wedding, but I did and I loved it. It was great to see the actual wedding as well. Thanks for giving me the opportunity of doing your specialized wedding. It gave me insight of looking into different scenarios for specialized weddings. Thank you so very much!

Jocelyn C. · Married on 07/23/2016

So thoughtful and creative!

Tammy did an amazing job on our wedding! There was so much thought and care put in for our big day. Every time she asked if I liked something she was thinking of doing, it was always an improvement on the original idea, so you can trust her perspective and creative eye. She is hard-working, has vision, and delivers every time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

It was great working with you and your husbands ideas. It's unusual to work with a husband to be. The brides usually take care of the floral. When he said add more wheat to the bouquet, that's exactly what he got. It was a pleasure working with both of you and the shipping to North Carolina was quick and easy!

Karen M. · Married on 12/12/2014

My second Wedding

She made beautiful, Realistic looking bouquets and bootiners for my wedding. The colors matched perfectly. I will use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Creations By Sue's reply:

It was a pleasure doing your floral for the wedding. I loved working with your color scheme. It just happened to be my favorite color! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you on your wedding!