Creations by Nola Photography Reviews

41 | Columbia, MO

41 Reviews for Creations by Nola Photography

• Niki

Niki · Married on 10/13/2018

Could not have asked for more!

Nola is absolutely amazing to work with! She goes above and beyond to be accommodating and made sure we had a blast with our engagement pictures, as well as the wedding. You cannot go wrong with her as a photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

You are so nice! Thank you! You and the families and wedding party made my job so much fun and so easy!

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

We had seen her website, so we knew her photographs were going to be beautiful. But as soon as I talked to Nola on the phone, I knew she was going to be perfect! She was everything we could have wanted and more: professional but funny and so easy to work with, laid-back but prepared with all the tricks in her magic bag, and just pushy enough to get all the perfect photos (plus she can make anyone smile!). We are so happy that we chose her! Working with her was calming and fun, which is just what we needed on our big day! Now we're at one of the best parts - choosing from all the perfect photos, including the little moments we missed! We cannot recommend her enough!

Niraj · Married on 12/09/2017

We talked to several photographers, and as soon as we had talked to Nola we knew we wanted her for our wedding, and we have absolutely no regrets. Nola was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. We had two ceremonies (one Hindu, one Christian) and had a very limited time to take photos between ceremonies and even the reception. She worked magic and we were able to get through all the photos we requested and weren’t pressed for time. Not only that but she was prepared for everything, whether it was working with young children or having an emergency kit with scissors, pins, etc. She was every bit a professional and was worth every penny. She’s nice, easy to talk to, easy to work with, and very thoughtful. She takes great care when choosing her assistants and her assistant (Robin) was also very kind and professional.

laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Nola did an absolutely amazing job. With her personality and experience our wedding went flawless! I would recommend her services to everyone because she was able to take a large amount of stress off our shoulders and make the day run smoothly. Very very happy with her services

Sent on 11/21/2017

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and the weather perfect!

Kacey · Married on 09/16/2017

Nola is so talented, bubbly, and fun to work with! Excellent photographer.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you!!!!!! I loved working with you and your families and friends!!!!

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

Oh Nola! What can I say... Absolutely amazing! She is flexible and works around you and your needs. She is one of a kind. Honestly, she has done my senior photos, engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and more to come in the future. Her prices are reasonable especially for the quality! No matter what you are doing she will make you look like the brightest star in the room. When she is around it is all about you. Amazing!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review!!!!! I loved working with you and Jordan!

Lindsey · Married on 06/03/2017

Nola has a great personality to work with! She is very easy to talk to and has great patience. She makes sure she captures all of the special moments of your day and would do anything extra to make it perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it!

Liz · Married on 04/01/2017

Nola is amazing! I love our engagement and wedding photos. Of the other photographers we looked into, you get so much for your money with Nola. She was such a positive, helpful, and calming presence on our wedding day. She knew exactly when and how to step in and take charge. She bustled my dress, put all flowers on the guys, and gave me excellent advice for how to successfully pee while wearing my huge wedding dress. Will definitely recommend to friends - and strangers!

Blair · Married on 11/05/2016

Nola is fantastic! She came with so many ideas for our pictures! All of my pictures were perfect and she captured all of our special moments! Nola was there to step in and help anyway she could during the big day! I highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

Nola was amazing on our big day. Her and her assistant Yara made the whole experience very comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend for all your photography needs

Paige · Married on 08/20/2016

Nola is the perfect engagement and wedding photographer! Anything you need, she has it or will get it for you! After my wedding ceremony I wasn't feeling the best and she gave me anything and everything to make me feel better. She made everyone have fun during our day and the pictures show how great she is. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone, whether it's engagement sessions, senior pictures, wedding photos or family pictures, Nola is the photographer for you!

Paula · Married on 07/02/2016

Nola did our engagement and wedding pictures and we are extremely happy with them. She has a great sense of humor that made it easy to laugh and smile for the camera. I was most impressed with Nola's professionalism-she showed up early and worked later on my wedding day and when taking my engagement pictures. She also came equipped with water, wipes, and stain removers on my wedding day! She did anything and everything to help me have a stress free day. I will definitely use Nola in the future for baby and family pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I so greatly appreciate it!

Mandy · Married on 06/25/2016

Nola was wonderful! She did our engagement pictures and wedding photos, and took TONS of pictures so there were plenty to choose from! She is so kind and passionate about what she does, and very accommodating! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your review and your business!

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I booked Nola for our wedding on June 18, 2016, and we're so happy we did. Nola was both professional and fun to work with, and she was easy to contact and always responded to emails quickly. She did an amazing job with our engagement photos on a cold, windy day in April, and after that session I knew we were in good hands for the wedding. Nola and Kendra were wonderful to work with on our big day — they coordinated our day smoothly and got all the shots we wanted, even one with my giant extended family. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Garrette · Married on 04/02/2016

Nola is amazing, there should be little to no consideration on if you should or should not use Nola for photography for any event. JUST DO IT! Nola was amazing for our wedding photography, she is very active and keeps everyone engaged in taking photos. She goes above and beyond and capture behind the scenes as well as the main event. We have had so many positive comments on the quality of of our photos. Also her flexibility is really great, she will work around any schedule. There are not enough words to explain how thankful we are that we chose Creations By Nola for our wedding photography. Easy 5/5 in all aspects of service.

Brooke · Married on 02/06/2016

Nola and her assistant Yara were amazing! They came all the way out to St. Charles for my wedding and they still managed to get there early. They did a fantastic job with our photos, we are so happy with them! They were very professional and helpful, Nola even helped us with cutting the cake because we had no idea what to do when we got there. We are extremely pleased that we chose them, they captured our special day perfectly!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke! I'm glad we had nice weather for your wedding and able to go to all the places you wanted to go!

Laurel · Married on 12/19/2015

I absolutely love Nola! Her photographs are amazing and her sense of humor can relax even the most stressed of Brides! She is incredibly professional and ridiculously easy to get a hold of if you have any questions or concerns. She also saved the day on a few occasions with her "box of many things" including candy for tired flowergirls and a lint roller when the groom got pretty fuzzy after a hug. I'm recommending her to every single one of my friends who are getting married in the near future. My day was perfect, and I owe the memories of it in no small part to Nola!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Laurel! You guys were awesome to photograph and work with and so loved all the neat little personal details like the honey bears and honey ice cream!

Bethany · Married on 11/07/2015

What a wonderful experience Nola created for my husband and I. On our wedding day we wanted to be as stress free as possible! Nola put our mind at ease with her willingness to go above and beyond. She showed up early and stayed later than promised. She was more than just a photographer at our wedding, she felt more like a friend or that go-to person if we needed anything. Her work truly speaks for itself. In less than 4 weeks Nola had already edited and put my pictures up online. Without this fun loving, energetic, kind-hearted women, my wedding day just would NOT have been the same. Thank you SO much Nola!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad your day was as beautiful as you! I want to wish you so many years of happiness!

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2015

The experience with Creations by Nola Photography was the absolute best. Nola and her assistant were more than amazing photographers. They were therapists, problem solvers, and a good laugh. They treated us like royalty and were so fun. The pictures are absolutely breath taking, and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! You both were a wonderful couple to photograph! Everyone was so very nice and love working for clients so in love!

Truly, Nola is the most incredible photographer and person. She is funny and kind and personable. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. At all times she made us feel comfortable, and a few times she helped save the day. She pinned all our boutonnieres on, helped find our missing cake topper, and kept me calm when I felt super stressed. Many times she said that if I needed anything, even if I thought it was unrelated to what she did, to let me know. She said she could sew and do this and that and the other, and I felt confident that she cared about me and my husband and our wedding day genuinely. The day of, she and the second photographer she brought with her were incredibly professional and wonderful. Nola helped me keep my head on straight and took beautiful photography of our wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! I so appreciate it! You had such a gorgeous wedding and such a lovely family and wedding party! I could do weddings like yours every day! Thanks again!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/20/2015

Nola was wonderful. The day of the weeding she took care of everything not just photography, she was like the wedding planner for the day. I don't know what we would have done with out her.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! I truly appreciate it!

Tania · Married on 05/23/2015

Nola is a charismatic, hard working, and high energy individual who puts her heart and soul into every shoot. Her easy personality and professionalism makes you feel at ease during the sessions. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and came out better than we could have ever hoped. We had a large party with many small children but with Nola's experience, our day went as smoothly as possible. We couldn't be happier with all the special moments she captured and are thrilled with the lifelong memories we have of our special day.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the high praise! Means the world to me to know how much my hard work is appreciated!

Brooke · Married on 03/21/2015

Nola was so easy and fun to work with! Our wedding day photos are amazing and Nola did exactly what we wanted. She even had us make a Pinterest board with the ideas we wanted and we got all of them! Amazing job!! Not to mention I ordered my photos and had the album within a week!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I so appreciate it and loved working with the two of you as well! I'm glad I was able to complete your album so quickly, you happened to turn it in when I wasn't so overwhelmed with orders! Glad you love it!

Met Nola back in January when I was 7 months pregnant. She immediately made me feel at ease. I was so comfortable with her, like 2 friends chatting. We discussed everything I wanted in my wedding photos and she told me everything she would do to make the day run smoothly, even things she shouldnt worry about as the photographer!
    Leading up to the big day Nola and I communicated a lot, about the days schedule and what she could do for me. She made me feel so much better about the day because I was super stressed.
    She did a WONDERFUL job. Not only was she my photographer but she was someone that anyone there could go to with a problem and she fixed it. She made everyone super comfortable with her allowing her to get great shots. I'm extremely pleased with her, she's great!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!!!!

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

Nola was amazing!! She has such a fun personality and interacts well with everyone :)
    I didn't give her many specific requests, but I am so impressed at how she captured each moment and even the smallest details!
    I am so happy with my pictures, and I'm so glad I chose her to photograph my wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Creations by Nola Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure photographing you and your husband and your families and friends!