CREATIONS BY DEBBIE Reviews

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 6
CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 7

Patricia Brink · Married on 05/26/2019

Mother of the Bride

I am a visual person and needed to see how the florals would look for my daughter's wedding and reception. Debbie was so understanding of what my daughter and I wanted everything to look like, and she so patient with us. She met with me three times and layed out how everything would look. We received so many compliments on the flowers that the bridesmaids carried and on the many arrangements at the reception. Debbie was a dream to deal with, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 15

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind words! We are so thankful and elated with your happiness.
  • W

Whitney Lloyd · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing !!!!!

Mrs.Debbie is such a sweet person!
    She made my special day so gorgeous and she was so hands on, she went above and beyond through out all the changes.
    I would recommend her and her team to anyone!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 16

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much! We so enjoyed doing this wedding! we wish you all the best for a lifetime of love!
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Flowers For A Perfect Day

Debbie and her team did an amazing job creating an elegant, classy ceremony and reception for my May wedding. She is absolutely the sweetest and wanted to work with us however she could with our ideas. She created spectacular floral arrangements for the church, reception tables, groom men's boutonnières, bridesmaid’s bouquets, and my bridal bouquet that was spot on perfect. I would highly recommend her for any wedding in Nashville! She was so sweet and a joy to work with.

Sent on 05/18/2019

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the honor of creating your stunning wedding! We had such fun looking at your beautiful photos.

Chicoya Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Decor

Ms. Debbie was amazing from day 1. I wanted a Beauty & the Beast themed wedding with more of an elegant twist. She took that and provided us with so many options (enchanted roses, candelabras, etc.) It all came together well to help make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 17
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 18
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 19
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 20
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 21

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We absolutely loved your theme! You and Tiffany made it easy to create a memorable wedding. Thank you for the photos.

Jennifer King · Married on 03/23/2019

Creations by Debbie exceeded my expectations!

Debbie and her staff are INCREDIBLE!! She brought my vision to life and made my big day go so smoothly!! I would highly recommend her for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We loved working with you to create your special day! We so appreciate your kindness.

Mackenzie · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience!

The flowers were gorgeous-just what we wanted - and Debbie is great!

Sent on 03/15/2019

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you loved working with us! It was our pleasure to bring your vision to life.

J · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements by Debbie and her crew! I wasn’t too terribly specific with my choices and gave her mostly some colors I liked and a couple of flowers that I definitely wanted and let her have creative license. Let me just say I was blown away. Everything was fresh and of the highest quality. The large mantle topper was breathtaking! The five little cake accents were beautiful and adorable. The bouquets were perfection, I didn’t want to toss it! For my centerpieces I asked for loose stems and greenery to fill 3-4 bud vases on each table and the selection was just wonderful. Everything came together wonderfully and the flowers really were perfect for the vision I had in mind.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 22
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 23

Allison Williams · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful work...Wonderful people

We used Creations by Debbie for my wedding and reception. The most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements were made to create a simple but elegant look, exactly what I wanted. My mom and I never met nicer people to work with than Debbie and her staff. They helped make the the wedding I dreamed of having come true.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Gwen · Married on 09/02/2018

First, I must say, the team at Creations by Debbie is awesome! Earlier in the year they did the all the flowers for my Mother's wedding. I probably shouldn't say this but the arrangements were so beautiful we were all fighting over who got to take them home at the end of the night! It was all in good fun :) So when it came time for my wedding just a few months later I had to have Creations by Debbie! I showed her just a couple of pictures and was working with a limited budget but she was more than willing to help me! On the day of my wedding Debbie actually delivered the flowers herself! I ended up with a stunningly beautiful bridal bouquet that was simple yet so full of detail and EXACTLY what I wanted. I didn't want to put it down all day! All of the wedding party flowers were the same way - exactly as we'd pictured and discussed. All of the flowers were fresh, unique and perfectly put together. It's clear Debbie has a knack for all of those special finishing touches and goes above and beyond to make things right. This team is professional, experienced and actually fun to work with. When I got the compliment "your flowers are so dreamy" I knew everything was perfect. You've found your florist :)

Sent on 10/12/2018
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 24
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 25
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 26

Veronica · Married on 07/15/2018

Choosing Creations by Debbie to help me achieve the look I needed for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. Debbie was a complete dream to work with, she was upbeat and helpful. She was friendly and detailed in every aspect. Debbie created a beautiful live bouquet for me which incorporated ivory, sand, and soft pink roses. She also added in pearls and other accents to compliment my dress. She also provided us with 5 bridesmaids bouqets and a toss bouquet, all of which were stunning. I really cannot believe how beautiful the flowers were. Debbie and her husband Don also helped us with drapery for our wedding day. I had a banister on a curved staircase draped as well as the backdrop for the "I do" location, and without their drapes and lights, the entire day would have been much dimmer. The curtains were stunning and the lighting made all of our pictures look incredible. I am so thankful for Creations by Debbie. If you want someone experienced and easy to work with, look no further-she is worth it.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 32
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 33
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 34

Michael · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was great! Would highly recommend Creations by Debbie and Events Plus for your wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Patrice · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter was married at the Vanderbilt Chapel in May. We both currently live on the east coast which made planning and finding vendors challenging.
    We knew that we had found the perfect florist the minute we met Debbie. My daughter was unsure of what type of flowers and arrangements she wanted for her ceremony but had definite opinions about what she did not like or want. During our consultation, Debbie was kind, patient and attentive. She really listened, asked detailed questions and provided wonderful suggestions.
    I knew that we were placing a very minimal order with Debbie yet she made us feel like we were her top priority. It was obvious that she makes all of her clients feel special.
    On the day of the wedding, I was overwhelmed when I saw the arrangements at the chapel. They were above and beyond our expectations. In addition, the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. My daughter was thrilled and the guests were very impressed.

I do not usually write recommendations but wanted to make sure everyone in Nashville was aware of Creations by Debbie and her amazing floral designs and customer service.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2018

You seriously can not get better than Creations By Debbie. My wedding was a destination one, which resulted in so much chaos and confusion. Debbie was so incredibly patient in the days leading up to the wedding. She sat with my mom past closing to review dozens of combinations of table centerpieces and decor, taking the time to rewrite plans for the reception. She was understanding and so helpful where a normal vendor would probably be annoyed and antsy and there's no way I could have been more thankful than I am. Lastly, but not least, the floral creations she made were BEYOND gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. They were perfect and beautiful. Thank you, Debbie, for everything!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Pamela · Married on 05/25/2018

My daughter and I planned a destination wedding in the Nashville area. With the help of our wedding planner (Rachel Teague Events by Rachel) we used Creations by Debbie. By the time May rolled around I was tired of making decisions. I told Debbie the theme we were going for and said, “Debbie just do your thing.” Needless to say it was Perfect -better than I could have asked for. The decorations and flowers were beautiful. The venue seemed magical. I wouldn’t hesitate to ask Debbie to do any kind of decor for me again. She’s sweet and patient and very helpful. She has a calming personality that makes you know she will handle all the details perfectly. Girls I recommend creations by Debbie 100%.

Sent on 06/01/2018

jackie · Married on 05/25/2018

Creations by Debbie is the best. Two weeks before the wedding the vendor, which was doing the bride’s bouquet, simply did not do what she was paid to do. The bouquet was horrible, so I called Debbie and 4 days before the wedding Debbie created the bouquet the bride wanted. And I managed to keep the bouquet nightmare away from the bride. Thanks Debbie

Sent on 06/05/2018

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Debbie and her team were such a pleasure to work with and our flowers were even more beautiful than we imagined! We had quite a few changes of plans after hiring Creations by Debbie, including a venue change, decor scheme changes, and the need for delivery last minute, but Debbie and her team were so accommodating and helpful and really took so much stress away! In addition, their prices are unbeatable! We got quite a few quotes from several florists, but when we met with Debbie not only did she provide us the best quote, but she also provided us with budget-friendly alternatives to some of our requests (including using greenery bunches instead of completed table runners to line the tables - same look, but a fraction of the cost!). After this meeting, we really felt that Debbie was more interested in our happiness than in the paycheck, and we trusted that Debbie was on our team! And then the flowers arrived at the venue and I cried for a solid 10 minutes just in awe about how beautiful they were! Creations by Debbie really is the complete package when looking for a vendor - friendly, accommodating, budget friendly, and so TALENTED! Do your budget, sanity, and flower scheme a favor and HIRE HER!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Brenda · Married on 04/27/2018

Both the bride and bridesmaid's bouquets were exactly what my daughter envisioned. We had Creations by Debbie and Events Plus provide drapery, arch, and floral arrangements for the ceremony. The take down between ceremony and reception was done flawlessly. The reception was beautiful with table arrangements a mix of floral, candles, and vases. Debbie also provided flowers for the wedding cake.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Dominique · Married on 03/23/2018

The absolute sweetest group of people ever

Very respectful , patient and willing to do what we asked

Sent on 04/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/28/2017

Debbie was fantastic to work with! I completely changed my flower color scheme and style one week before the wedding and she pulled a miracle to make it happen. The flowers turned out beautiful and I was so thrilled that she was able to change them last minute. I would definitely recommend Debbie and her team!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Cindy · event on 12/17/2017

Everything was perfect and they were easy to work with!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Brandy · Married on 12/02/2017

Debbie and her team were amazing in every way! I loved working with them and their vision was perfect for my wedding day.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 35
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 36
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 37
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 38

Tess · Married on 11/11/2017

Debbie is one of the sweetest people you will meet. She did a fabulous job with the flowers for my wedding. She saw my vision and brought it to fruition. My bridesmaids and guests all raved about the bouquets and flower arrangements. She also put together the flowers for my cake, and it made such a difference in the beauty of the cake! She is so charming and such a pleasure to work with! Most of all, I am grateful that Debbie is willing to work within the limitations of a bride's budget. She always kept my budget in mind when we discussed the flower needs for my event. Additionally, I wanted to do flowers from Debbie for 60% of the reception tables and floating candles for the rest (DIY). I hoped to save a little money on the wedding by doing a few of the centerpieces myself. She was so gracious and supportive throughout the process and did not make me feel any less because of this request. This speaks volumes to her kind heart and good spirit. Furthermore, the flowers were such great quality and lasted for 2 weeks after the wedding! Incredible. I would highly recommend Debbie to any bride who is looking for a quality florist who is stellar to work with. Thank you, Debbie, for all that you did for us. You helped make our wedding so memorable! :)

Sent on 02/08/2018
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 39
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 40
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 41
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 42
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 43
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 10/27/2017

Debbie and Lynn are so amazing at what they do! They have the ability to see you vision and go above and beyond to make it come to life! As soon as you meet with them you feel like a part of their family! Do yourself a favor and book them now! They're the best in the industry!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 50
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 51
    CREATIONS BY DEBBIE 52

Noelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Creations by Debbie is absolutely phenomenal at what they do!!!! Our flowers for our wedding/reception were the raved about by our guests the day/evening of, and still to this day people are gushing over their beauty. Debbie was an absolute delight to work with; she even met with my mother and me on her birthday to put my mind at ease over the look and layout the week of the wedding. The team is uber talented and top notch in their professionalism, caring nature, and design. We are still in awe of the stunning work they did. If you are looking for an amazing florist/design artist to make your event stunning, book Creations by Debbie! You will be so very glad you did so!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017