Creations By Christine Events Reviews

28 | Waldwick, NJ

28 Reviews for Creations By Christine Events

Joanne Panicucci · Married on 10/19/2019

I can't wait to hire Christine next year for another daughter's wedding!

Because of Christine and her assistant, Gina, my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our daughter's wedding! We were in such good, capable hands the whole day!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Creations By Christine Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Joanne! It was a pleasure and honor assisting you and your entire family. Can't wait to do it again next year with your other daughter!

Vito and Eddie · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent, Marveolus

Ten Star Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    The wedding industry is filled with arrogant vendors and insane costs. We hit the jackpot with Christine. Hiring Christine is the best investment we made. CBC events is essentially an insurance policy to guarantee an amazing wedding. We highly recommend the consultation and vendor package. Since our first meeting with Christine, we knew we were in the best possible hands. We opted to use her selected vendors. This made the planning process streamlined and easy. We work insane hours, and having all of our vendors networked in ensured the highest quality and communication . Each one of Christine’s preferred vendors (florists, photographer, DJ, makeup and hair) are tops in their field, and were creative, budget conscious, attentive,and hands on throughout. Through all kinds of drama, Christine and her team dealt with each issue deftly with unparalleled precision and care. She was ALWAYS available to chat about any issue. Each time we thought we hit a roadblock, there was Christine and her team with a solution, sometimes within seconds. She is a wedding planning dynamo!! She does it all with ease, class, grace, and lots of LOVE! Christine never once forgot what our wedding was about, and was ready, willing and able to move mountains to help make our dream wedding a reality. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Sent on 09/14/2019

Elena · Married on 04/18/2019

Best wedding planner. Period.

Words cannot do justice to the value, love, care and thought that Christine put into EVERY single aspect of our wedding. From her attention to detail, to going to bat on your behalf, to recommending the best vendors, she was unbelievable from start to finish. We put our wedding together in less than 8 months, and because of Christine, we were never stressed!! On the actual day, the moment her team arrived to the very end of the night, she made sure we took in the important moments, and didn't have to think about the details because she handled EVERYTHING! I wish I could get married again, just so that I can work with her. Whether you are looking at planning a wedding, or any other type of event, I cannot recommend Christine and her staff enough. She is one-of-kind, and the love and passion she brings can be felt in every single detail. Christine - we love you and are BEYOND grateful for all you did and continue to do for us

Sent on 06/11/2019

Elena,
    Thank you so much for that wonderful feedback. It makes me feel great knowing I was able to assist on such a special day. I truly love what I do so this confirms it and is the icing on the cake for me. I miss you both already:( Please stay in touch! ♥️
  • Jessica

Jessica Panicucci · Married on 10/14/2018

Coordinated The Perfect Wedding

We can't thank Christine enough for everything that she did to help me plan and coordinate the perfect wedding. Christine did everything in her power to make sure that our wedding day was the best day ever and that everything ran smoothly! When a groomsman was missing suspender buttons, she sewed them in his pants. After taking pictures outside and dragging my dress through the muddy grass, she cleaned it. When my one and a half-year-old nephew went back to the hotel with the babysitter on the shuttle, she had the shuttle bus driver call her when he got to the hotel. Christine also has an amazing staff that comes with her on the day of the wedding. Her assistant, Gina, was my right hand throughout the entire wedding - carrying my train, fixing everything before a picture was taken, making sure I was eating and drinking, she even changed my shoes! Not only is her staff amazing, but she also has a list of recommended vendors that are reliable, trustworthy and most importantly do amazing work. I can honestly say that Christine has now become a part of our family and we will be calling her for future events!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • O

Olga Chookazian · Married on 07/12/2018

The very best!

Christine was a godsend. My now husband and I had two events on two different days to celebrate our wedding. Christine executed both flawlessly. We were so beyond grateful to be able to get advice, guidance and reassurance from her along the way, and on the days of the events, Christine and her assistance made absolutely sure that we did not have to think about anything except for enjoying ourselves. Christine is the consummate professional and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Creations By Christine Events's reply:

Thank you Olga! It was an absolute pleasure assisting you & Jeff. Hope all is going great with both of you!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine is wonderful! We are so grateful for everything she did for us. Before the wedding, she was extremely organized, thoughtful, and responsive. We arranged our wedding somewhat last minute and she handled it all with ease. She really made us feel special and that our wedding day was important to her. On the day of, she managed everything. So many people came up to us to tell us how great she was, and we agree. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Christine was absolutely incredible. Leading up to the wedding, she followed through on all details of our planning, and was extremely responsive. She took off a lot of the stress that comes with planning a wedding that I didn't even think we would have. There are so many details that you don't realize come up, so having Christine was key. During the day of the wedding, I don't know what we would have done without Christine. She made the day extremely easy, fun, and perfect. She thought of so many things that would have never crossed our minds. So many people came up to me and complimented how great she was. This wedding would not have been possible if it weren't for Christine, she was simply the best!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Mk535 · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Christine was the best decision I made...

As the mother-of-the-bride, I thought up until a few months before the wedding that I was pretty organized and on top of everything surrounding the wedding plans. But I started to get a little concerned about how I would handle the hardest part of planning the wedding (while running my company), which is the last few months, weeks and days prior to the event that required so much attention to detail, important decisions, negotiations, organization, etc.
    Christine and her team orchestrated everything perfectly during the months before the event, which allowed me to 'run my life', and the day of the wedding, which allowed me to have the best night of my life...
    I actually missed our daily talks once the wedding was over!
    I would highly recommend Christine to anyone who wants to have a perfectly planned wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Marla,
    It was a joy to assist someone as organized as YOU! Thank you for entrusting me with the last few months of Jenny's wedding. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your beautiful family. Thank you for your kind review.

Susan · Married on 07/21/2017

Christine and her staff were invaluable in planning my daughter's wedding. All of the vendors they recommended were absolutely top notch! Wedding day coordination was perfect, and enabled me to relax and have fun! This was the wedding my daughter always dreamed of, and it was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/10/2017

I don't even know where to start! Christine is truly an amazing planner. I don't think I could have done it without her. She was so professional and had such great attention to detail - I knew I was in good hands. When planning a large wedding, there are so many small details that could be forgotten. With Christine's help she made sure everything was covered. From her quick response to emails to always answering my calls and texts late at night, I really can't thank her enough! I got to enjoy my special day with the help of Christine and her three daughters - which made it an even better experience for us all. I walked away with an amazing event, and a new friend as well! I hope to work with Christine in the future & highly recommend her for your planning needs, big or small, she will get the job done!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

Christine and her staff are top notch and extremely professional. They anticipated our every need and made sure the mother of the bride thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the wonderful day.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2016

I hired Christine to plan my daughter's batmitzvah in 2016. Christine is AMAZING. My daughter, Sarah, wanted a big party and Christine helped every step of the way. She can coordinate with venues, catering, DJ/dance company, invitation designers, decor, party favors, video, transportation - everything. With her expert handling, she took all the stress away and I actually enjoyed the entire process and most of all, the actual day. She is always cheerful and willing to take on one more thing or one more detail, or add in something at the last moment (yes, my daughter wanted something at the end re. her decor), and then she is present at the event the whole time to make sure everything goes perfectly. And because she has worked with all these vendors before, they give her good prices. If/when my daughter gets married, I’m calling Christine. She is WORTH EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Rebecca,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with Sarah’s bat mitzvah. Mazel Tov to you and your family!

Violetta · Married on 07/23/2016

We got married in July 2016 and There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Christine and her team really are! I tend to worry about EVERYTHING so Christine was perfect in helping us with the day of coordination. Even though we went with the day of option she was really there for us the entire time. Any question we had or advice that was needed I knew I could call or email her and she would help right away! Her vendor recommendations are phenomenal and her opinion is one you can trust. Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Christine and her flawless team! We had the best time and were worry and stress free! Everything ran on time and perfectly to the point our priest mentioned he never saw a wedding start on time like ours! Christine you are a true talent! You are amazing as is your work! You will come highly recommended by us and the next big event we have you will be our first call! Thank you for everything you guys have done for us and making our Day unforgettable :)

Sent on 08/05/2016

Linda · Married on 05/28/2016

Omg Creations by Christine is by far the best. This is the second wedding she has done for me. The first was a home wedding outside with 200 ppl. I would highly recommend Christine. All of the vendors were absolutely wonderful and very reasonable. I feel like she is part of our family now. Christine guides you through each step of the wedding. Do not hesitate to use her, her staff is also just as wonderful.
    Linda White

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kerrie · Married on 12/05/2015

If you don't want to think about a thing on your wedding day and if you want to be able to enjoy every aspect of your wedding- then you need Christine! From the moment I met Christine, I had 100% confidence that she would be able to handle and coordinate my wedding day without me having to get involved!
    We had Christine help us with day of coordination and a few months before the wedding planning. Christine put together a wedding day timeline, made sure all other vendors were on the same page, and made sure the bridal party was lined up and ready to go! As this was my first (and only) wedding as the bride, I relied on Christine to lead the way and guide me through my wedding day without having to worry about what was coming next! It was nice to be able to depend on someone to handle all the coordinating the day of the wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2015

Words cannot express how grateful I am for having Christine there on my wedding day. My mother and I were referred to Christine after we had done the majority of the planning ourselves – but we just needed someone to help execute the day-of responsibilities. She went above and beyond what I had expected of a “day of coordinator.” I met with her multiple times before the wedding and she was ALWAYS available through email and on the phone. Her being so readily accessible helped ease my nerves and made the entire process a lot less stressful. She contacted every single one of my vendors to confirm details and provided everyone with a timeline of the day. Not only is Christine extremely organized, professional, and attentive, she is one of the nicest, sincere, and warm people I have ever met in my life. My wedding day could not have gone any more smoothly and I owe it all to Christine. If I could rate her 100 stars I would! Any bride and groom would be lucky to have her = )

Sent on 01/05/2016

Linda · Married on 09/26/2015

Christine was my wedding planner for my daughter's wedding this past September. Let me start by saying that you will not meet a nicer person. She is very knowledgeable and extremely easy to work with. If I had a question she had an answer, if I had a problem she had a solution, Christine was a tremendous help weeks prior to our wedding and especially the day of the wedding. I had zero stress because I knew Christine was handling everything. She made sure the entire day ran smoothly. I was able to feel like a guest at my own party!! My second daughter is getting married this coming November and without a doubt Christine will be helping me make this another spectacular day.

Sent on 01/11/2016

lyndsay · Married on 06/13/2015

We cannot thank Christine enough! She was amazing throughout the whole process and helped us from the big stuff to all of the little details we would of forgotten about until the last minute! Everything went smooth, from the planning to our actual wedding day, and I know it would not have been possible without Christine. She truly removed any stress we had about the planning process. Christine is amazing to work with and you truly are in the best hands. Our wedding day would not of been possible the way it was without Christine and we can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Christine is amazing! Great attention to all the details and amazing planning. Everything went smooth and perfect! We would never do it without you! Thanks you

Sent on 07/02/2015

Allison · Married on 03/14/2015

I'm submitting this review as Mother of the Groom. I met Christine several years ago, through a mutual acquaintance. It doesn't take one long to observe how professional, detailed, knowledgable, hard working and trustworthy an Event Planner she is.
    I hired Christine for ""the day of" because I wanted to thoroughly enjoy my Son's Wedding Day and not concern myself, the Bride & Groom, or the Mother of the Bride with the details of the day. Christine goes above and beyond all expectations. Her timeline of the day from start to finish is confirmed by all those involved, every vendor included. Her knowledge of the Industry is impecable. Christine was able to help Sara & Blake with other vendor choices when needed and they, too, were on point. She kept in constant communication with them, answering all questions as needed.
    Christine and her Event Staff saw to it that all requested items be set up at the Church, boutineers were pinned on Groomsmen, and as requested they took the flowers from the Church pews and decorated the gazebos at the venue. These were just a few of the details she gladly saw to and that I did not have to concern myself with.
    Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. She approaches everything with a smile and an innate ability to always remain calm, especially when all other parties involved can be nervous, anxious or downright stressed! She loves what she does. It's present in her work and herself. Hiring Christine for your Celebration would be money very well spent.

Sent on 01/09/2016
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/19/2013

Christine & CBC Events - a Godsend

My daughter was married this past October 6, 2018 and we were looking for someone to coordinate the "day of" event. I have done some event coordinating myself and I know how demanding and intricate the details are for the day of. I did not want to have to be the one to deal with all the big and little things that needed to be done and that might arise unexpectedly that day. So at the recommendation of a friend of my daughters, we hired Christine and her staff to not only help the day of the wedding but also to handle some of the pre-planning and followup necessary before the wedding. Having Christine was a Godsend! She was able to keep me on task and coordinate and handle everything that need to happen both in the weeks before as well as that day including helping our florist (who was a personal friend) set up all of the centerpieces besides setting up and organizing all of our other inventory. The attention to detail was on point! Christine and her staff were incredibly professional and were able to see and address any potential problems before they arose. We had a small issue (which could have become a big issue) with some of the candles in our centerpieces and Christine and her staff jumped right on it and ran out and got replacement candles and had the issue fixed in no time. They were with us several hours before the wedding started and they were there after the last guest departed cleaning up and organizing our inventory so that we could just pick it up the next morning. It was a pleasure to know that I could leave with my guests and not have to worry about anything, confident that they had it all under control. Because of Christine and her staff I was able to enjoy the day and just be the "Mother of the Bride". We could not have asked for better service and I would highly recommend Christine and her staff for any event! Thank you so much Christine!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2013

I cannot thank Christine enough for executing my vision of how we wanted our wedding to look and feel. I wanted an intimate, romantic setting and Christine made it happen! I showed her my plans (I made my own centerpieces) and she guided me in the right direction on how to have a cohesive look. She is truly a creative mind with an eye for detail. Professional and friendly, she was just as excited as me for my wedding! I 100% recommend her; you will so grateful to have her around!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Cristin · Married on 07/20/2013

Christine is not only a phenomenal event planner but also an overall genuine person. As a wedding gift to my sister I hired Christine to manage the day-of responsibilities. Although Christine was only contracted to work the day-of, she went above and beyond to make sure that my sister had her perfect wedding. Christine corresponded regularly, was easy to contact and offered her professional opinion on a regular basis and truly created what my sister was dreaming of. She assisted throughout the various stages of planning; before the event, during the event and even following up afterwards – and this is only one of the many traits that set Christine apart from other professionals in the industry. In addition, another trait that sets Christine apart is her high level of expertise. Not only did Christine create an unforgettable event, but she also acted in such a professional yet warm-hearted way. Not enough can be said about Christine's warm, energetic personality and calm, cool and collected professionalism. She is one of those people you meet, and instantly feel like you have known forever - she understands you and works with you to make your vision become a reality. On the day of the wedding when our limo was running late to the church and then got lost again on the way to the reception - Christine was able to keep myself (maid of honor) and the bride calm, but she was also able to solve all of our problems without breaking a sweat. I am so grateful to have had Christine on that day; because of her, I was truly able to enjoy my sister's wedding – and my sister had the wedding she had always dreamed of. Christine is a professional who loves what she does, and it is shown through the breadth and depth of her portfolio, her sincere and unique character and ability to make a client feel incredible on one of the most important days of their life.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Allegra · Married on 06/08/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Christine to plan my wedding and I would recommend her to any bride and groom who wants their wedding to be great!

Christine offers several different flexible packages in terms of what services she will provide for you. For us, it was super helpful to have Christine recommend vendors because we knew we could count on those vendors to be reasonable and do a good job. Christine also accompanied us to appointments with several vendors and it was great to have her there because she knew what questions to ask and assisted in negotiating our contracts.

Christine is very communicative and very easy to get in touch with. She always responded to our questions timely and thoroughly. Before the wedding, she put together a very thorough timeline for the day of, which was great because we could forward it along to family and to the wedding party so that everyone knew where they had to be and when.

The day of the wedding was just seamless. The best part is, I don't even know if there were any issues that were going on behind the scenes, because Christine and her team were there to handle them and I didn't have to be bothered and could fully enjoy the day. We have had so many guests tell us how awesome our wedding was - and we agree! - and it would not have been that way without the help of Christine and her team.

Not only is Christine professional and great at her job, she is also really friendly and fun to be around - a quality that is really important when you realize that you will be talking to and spending a lot of time with her over the course of planning your wedding.

You will not be sorry if you work with Christine, I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2012

Christine was an amazing wedding planner, she was so attentive to my every need and ensured my day ran so smoothly! She was completely professional and was able to deal with/prevent quite a few hiccups (I actually forgot my marriage license at the hotel - she told me not to worry and 20 min later it was at the venue). I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married, she allowed me to be able to enjoy my day and not worry about anything else - to me that is priceless!

Sent on 10/21/2013