Creations by Catherine Catering Reviews

View more information

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 06/20/2020

Simply amazing

Catherine is an amazing lady to work with. She’s easy going and is an excellent caterer. The food was delicious. She was very understanding during the COVID situation and adapted her catering style to a sit-down dinner instead of a buffet in order to meet the current guidelines. On top of everything else she is the most reasonably priced caterers in the Wilmington, DE area.
    Toni M. Married on 09/15/2018
    Catherine catered our daughter's wedding and the food was fresh and delicious. There was plenty for everyone and we even had food left over. The staff was helpful and professional. Will definitely use Catherine for my future catering needs.
    Krista Married on 01/02/2016
    This food was DELICIOUS! I still get compliments on the food and its been almost a month. Catherine and her husband provided excellent service. She really made sure my husband and I were taken care of and was available to answer questions along the way. Creations by Catherine Cathering handled setting up the whole reception venue down to centerpieces, name cards, and guest book. She communicated with the cake baker and dj for them to be able to arrive and set up. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality food at an affordable price.
    Marie Married on 09/27/2014
    I would recommend Catherine and her staff to any person who asks me for their events in Southeastern PA and Delaware! She was so easy to talk to, get a hold of, and just work with overall. My venue staff loved working with her as well. My guests are still raving about the food! They helped us select the menu and it was perfect!! They are polite, professional, and experts in their field. Thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives!
  • User2411761 2+ years ago
    Catherine was fabulous.
    We first had Catherine's food when at a funeral. My husband loved the meatballs so much he carried her business card in his wallet for a year. When it came time to plan our wedding, there was no question who we would use.
    We picked our menu, and then changed it, and Catherine was fabulous about everything.
    One guest had extensive dietary restrictions and Catherine made a separate meal for her no charge. All of our guests raved about how great the food was. I only stopped eating because my dress was getting too tight! :)
    Catherine went to the venue early coordinated with other vendors to make sure everything was set up. She even placed the centerpieces on the tables for us.
    I want to get married again so I can eat more of her food.
    Total for linens and hors d'oeuvres was around $43/guest.