Creations by Blanca Reviews

Creations by Blanca 5
Creations by Blanca 6
Creations by Blanca 7

Regina · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Florist We Could Have Dreamed of!

My husband and I are so happy that we used Creations by Blanca for our floral arrangements. Blanca and Eliana were amazing to work with. They listened my requests and provided great insights and advice. We were able to stay within our budget and also have beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, chuppah flowers, and much more! Everything was delivered and set-up in time by lovely people! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding - look no further!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Victor · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly well, they were very friendly and professional

The boutonnieres were grreat, the centerpieces were a hit, we were very happy with the service, they made our day memorable. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Creations by Blanca 8

Betsy · Married on 04/06/2019

Better then I ever expected

Breath taking, is what I would use to describe the flower arrangements. I used her services 2x both times people loved them and I kept hearing how expensive they must of been. That was not the case though she was priced very well compared to 3 other florist! so I highly recommend Blanca.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 03/15/2019

Great service and awesome arrangements

Blanca's flowers and work was beyond incredible. I had a dream bouquet, much more of what I was expected. The flowers decorations and center pieces were exactly how I wanted and I only told her once. Great price and much better service. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Creations by Blanca 9
    Creations by Blanca 10
    Creations by Blanca 11
    Creations by Blanca 12

Maryann · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful!

Blanca is very knowledgeable and her work shows it! We had the absolute most gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets! She is very reasonably priced as well. I live about an hour away from her and she was well worth the drive!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 11/24/2018

Florist for ceremony and complete reception.

Cannot say enough about how wonderful Blanca & her staff are! We met in person one time and she created exactly what we were looking for...all very economical, yet simply magical. We will never be able to repay her for providing more than we ever imagined.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Creations by Blanca 13
    Creations by Blanca 14
    Creations by Blanca 15

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Floral Masters!!

The flowers at my November 2018 wedding left me speechless. Everywhere you looked was stunning and elegant displays of floral beauty. Every detail was so carefully constructed and thought out. They understood my vision completely, and when I saw the ballroom all decorated it blew me away! I had a vintage-themed wedding and they implemented these gorgeous candelabras and strung pearls to complete the desired look. My bouquet was sensational! It had broaches with rhinestones and sparkled beautifully! The bridesmaids’ bouquets, groomsmen’s’ boutonnieres, mothers’ bouquets, and fathers’ boutonnieres were all so perfect. They did a great job in using my blue and gold wedding colors within the flowers. This is not your typical florist; this is the best of the best! They use the finest flowers and will find exactly what you’re looking for. Creations by Blanca truly helped give me my dream wedding and I am still in awe just looking at the photos. I am forever grateful for the unbelievable job they did, and I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Creations by Blanca 23
    Creations by Blanca 24
    Creations by Blanca 25

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

Blanca did a beautiful job with all my flowers and I had so many compliments. My mother in law
    Loved them. Thank you so much Blanca &Staff.
    Karen&Donnie
    9/30/18

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely gorgeous bouquets!

My wife and I decided that we wanted to have matching bouquets and Blanca delivered. Both of our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and the flowers stayed for over a week after the wedding.

We decided on a cascade design with white roses and bom blue orchids. She executed what we had imagined perfectly and both of them were identical to the other so neither one of us "out-shined" the other. Blanca is a true artist in her profession.

We actually were able to put the flowers from both of our bouquets into a shadow box, and we will cherish them forever.

Thank you Blanca!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Carroll

Carroll · Married on 07/21/2018

Hire her without a doubt! Her servive was impeccable. I got a canopy fully decorated with flowers, center pieces, bouquets, decorations for the ceremony (aisle runner, cylinder candles, rose petals), flowers for all of my parents, grandparents, wedding party, etc. For a very reasonable price. And EVERYTHING was BEAUTIFUL. When I saw the venue, it was just as I dreamed it would be and more. She is more than amazing!
    When I called her the morning of my wedding to add a flower girl basket, no problem!
    I would hire her 3 times over. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Blanca!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

matthew · Married on 03/10/2018

Blanca was the best! She created the most amazing lighted willow tree arch for our ceremony and had a beautiful arrangement of flowers for our wedding. She was very knowledgeable and had many great ideas for our flower arrangements. We showed her a few pictures and told her the style we wanted, and she guided us the rest of the way. We would definitely recommend Creations by Blanca for any wedding or event!

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Creations by Blanca 26
    Creations by Blanca 27
    Creations by Blanca 28
    Creations by Blanca 29
  • Kaitlyn Casey

Kaitlyn Casey · Married on 11/04/2017

Just used Blanca at our Deer Creek wedding this weekend! Amazing flower creations!! So many compliments of how gorgeous they all were from bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Very reasonable and very responsive and great with suggestions!! Definitely recommend Blanca.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

I was referred to Blanca by my wedding planner Events by Jess. I'm so glad that we hired Floral Creations by Blanca. The flowers and décor were beautiful and I truly saw my wedding vision come true. She was willing to work with our budget and still make everything beautiful. She is truly an artist!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Chris & Missy

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

This vendor was recommended by our venue, Boca Dunes Golf and Country Club. We briefly spoke to Blanca and her husband at an open house and asked a few questions they showed us numerous photo books of their designs. We choose Blanca to do all of our flowers for our wedding. Her office is in Fort Lauderdale which was a drive for us but let me tell you.... it was well worth the drive. For our meeting I brought in cloth color samples of the girls dresses and the guys vests/ ties. I like everyone else was pinterest crazy, I had an idea of what I wanted and Blanca added a few touches as well to make things stand out. She gave me a copy of or agreement and I never spoke to her again! I completely forgot to call her the week of the wedding ( I was so busy). The day of the wedding the flowers were delivered and they were absolutely gorgeous! This was the one thing that was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Brandy · Married on 05/28/2017

Blanca did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She was a pleasure to work with and provided exactly what we were looking for, at a great price!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/21/2017

I chose this florist because of her wedding wire reviews and budget friendly prices. Blanca really knows her stuff. She asked all the right questions and was super knowledgeable. She got right to the point and allowed me to show her my photos of ideas I had on my device, and she had her portfolio of work to help us pick the right flowers. Our wedding was on the beach, so I wanted a tropical feel and flowers that would hold up in the heat. For the reception, I suggested a certain flower and she said steered us to use floating orchids with reflective mirrors and candles that were just gorgeous especially at nighttime. My bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were perfect! They were exactly what I ordered. They were so fresh, fragrant, and beautiful! The boutineers, corsages and other wedding flowers were perfect as well! The wedding arch flowers were gorgeous, and held up nicely in the heat before moving them to our sweetheart table for the reception. We took all the flowers home and put them in water including my decorative flowers for the arch and they lasted almost 2 weeks! The orchids lasted a month! She went above and beyond to make my flowers perfect. Her and Joe are wonderful and have years and years of experience. She even permitted me go view her work at a wedding prior to ours because I wanted to see her finished products. I'll be honest picking her as my first choice I was a bit anxious, but she met and exceeded our expectations giving us peace of mind in knowing that we hired the right florist. Yes, she has some bad reviews out there, and I openly asked her many questions about them which she answered completely and honestly. We were completely satisfied. She made our Wedding complete!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Amazing! They customized everything to meet my desires. Affordable and beautiful flowers:)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Moh · Married on 12/20/2016

I'm a San Francisco based event designer and when my sister decided to get married in south Florida i was NERVOUS! I didn't know what i would have to deal with when working with a vendor i had no experience working with, i mean i have my own team of fabulous vendors i work with and i have a florist that works for me every day!

After just a few phone calls and text messages back and forth with Blanca i was a lot more at ease. Little did i know i was going to be BLOWN AWAY by her work on the big day!

The flowers were magnificent! The colors the size the presentation and cleanliness was exactly what i wanted! and for a GREAT price!

I would DEFINITELY recommend her to ANYONE who wants to make their special day beautiful!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/19/2016

My wedding was on 11/19/16. Blanca and her team did our flowers. They were absolutely stunning. I was very please with their great work. Prices were reasonable. They were able to recreate pictures that I found online, but their's looked better. Definitely one of the best vendors I have worked with!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Ally · Married on 09/17/2016

The flowers were EXQUISITE! They were exactly what I was looking for and they were less than half the cost of some of the other quotes I got!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/15/2016

Blanca and her team were wonderful! Our flowers came out even more beautiful than expected. They were also very accommodating and attentive. I've met with them two times and got great customer service from Blanca herself and her husband Joe. I would definitely recommend this vendor for a hassle free planning with an awesome final product!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Blanca helped so much this past weekend at my wedding and went above and beyond to make sure I (The Bride) was satisfied. The flower arrangements were amazing and flawless. If you are hosting an event in the south Florida area she is the person to go to for flowers (5 stars)!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Angel · Married on 02/28/2016

Creations by Blanca truly exceeded our expectations in terms of our wedding floral needs. Her professionalism from start to finish was truly appreciated. She gave great recommendations for floral and color options based on the theme of our wedding. On our big day, she was prompt with the set-up and our venue was completely transformed into a fabulous setting. My wife's bouquet along with all the other floral needs were well organized and of perfect quality. We truly appreciate and would highly recommend Creations by Blanca for any occasion. It was simple awesome!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Theresa · Married on 02/12/2016

Blanca and her husband make a wonderful team! Our wedding was beautiful! From the flowers to the drapery everything was perfect. Blanca has prices that were very reasonable, she met with us twice to make sure our vision would be fill filled. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how beautiful everything was. She is honest and straight forward; you need to hire her

Sent on 02/17/2016