Creations by Alty Reviews

51 | Guaynabo, PR

51 Reviews for Creations by Alty

Ledi · Married on 09/09/2017

Trabaja excelente y muy profesional

Brenda Liz Gonzalez · Married on 07/08/2017

I am very pleased with my experience of Creations by Alty. Beautiful, fast work and quality. Highly recommended, the best.

amarilis · Married on 11/26/2016

Excellent service! Highly recommended!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a great service and the products were amazing quality.

Damita · Married on 11/07/2015

Excelente servicio. Mis invitados no paraban de hablar de mis invitaciones. Alty es muy flexible en sus horarios y tiene muchas opciones que se ajustan al presupuesto de uno.

• Y

Yelitza · Married on 10/03/2015

Excelente servicio y calidad. Las invitaciones quedaron hermosas.

Carla · Married on 07/18/2015

Alty is very talented, creative and flexible. My wedding invitations were lovely and elegant, just as I wanted them. Great experience working with her on a short notice also.

• F

Frances · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional and flexible; beautiful invitations and favors. Great service.

Aidamari · Married on 04/18/2015

Excelente! Me encantaron las invitaciones de mi boda! Todo el mundo quedo enamorado de las invitaciones! Las hizo rapido y hermosas!

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 03/28/2015

Excelente servicio!!!! Lo recomiendo 100%. Estoy enamorada de mis invitaciones quedaron ESPECTACULARES!!!!

The quality of her work and her personality were the reason we chose her. Since our first meeting she helped me so much with ideas and options. She was super responsible and open to changes. She made our save the dates,invitations, menus, place card and favor boxes all of them were amazing.She went above and beyond with her job and not everyone does that in this industry. I'm sure I will work with her in the future. Thank you Alty!!

Vivian · Married on 03/07/2015

Excelente servicio, en verdad que las invitaciones dieron mucho que hablar por lo delicadas y hermosas que quedaron.
    Gracias por tu excelente labor

Anamaris · Married on 11/14/2014

Creations by Alty did an awesome job and made choosing our wedding invitations an extremely pleasurably experience. We visited several stores and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Alty has been very helpful, responsable and efficient from beginning to end. Love my invites! Lots of comments about the save the date card. Quick response and flexible on changes! I highly recommend... I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with for my wedding. Thank You Alty!!!!!! :)

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2014

The invitation were as just as requested, offered me options to create the jobs, and gave me the time we agreed. It is responsible and professional.

Rhaiza · Married on 10/04/2014

Alty is extremely responsible and helpful. I live in VA and she gave the extra mile during the whole process. Everybody was in love with the invitations. It was a pleasure to do business with her.

Overall she is an excellent decorator, making invitations and her creativity surpass my expectations. She is extremely responsible and diligent. Kept me up to date on every step of the planing, suppliers, always gave me options but at the same time was always very aware of her client's vision and presonality. She also try to be as much cost effective as possible, always watching her client's back. After this one in a lifetime experience I feel I made a true friend since she supports the bride every step of the way. Despite all the obstacles she encountered with the hotel where we did our whole celebration and ceremony she manage to pull it off beautifully. However during the day of the event in terms of coordination she needs to delegate more on her team to avoid getting overwhelmed and needs to be able to work under pressure if things that are trully out of her power to control get a little delayed and also needs to work with managing difficult family members.

Fue un placer trabajar con Alty, rapida, atenta y eficiente. Mis invitaciones quedaron hermosas. Yo la contacte desde Orlando y ella me envio todo por texto y el resultado fue el mejor.

Michelle

Linette · Married on 03/29/2014

Alty was amazing!!! I went with an idea for my invitations and she made it a reality and even much better! She has so many great ideas and samples that you can see. She is on top of things and very responsible.

I live in Tampa therefore I had to travel to PR for the wedding planning and she would accommodate her time depending on my meetings. We did most of the things through email and pictures and I was never disappointed with how things looked. My invitations where both spanish and english.

I cant say enough how happy I was with her service. And GREAT prices too! Amazing quality of the end product!
    Everyone kept talking about how beautiful my invitations, menus, place cards and table numbers where.

I will definitely recommend her to all my friends!!!!! Nothing bad to say! She is great!!!! :)

Alyssa · Married on 03/01/2014

El mejor servicio en invitaciones!!!! Profesional se acomoda a tu horario. Invitaciones belllllllaaaassss! Fashion Minimalistas Vintage para todos los gustos

El trabajo fue excelente. Las invitaciones quedaron bellas. Sumamente responsable y puntual con la entrega de las mismas. Sin lugar a dudas la recomiendo.

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2013

Since the very beginning, Creations by Alty gave us excellent service and showed us a great professionalism. Alty and her staff are very attentive. She help us to make our dream wedding come true. We wanted a vintage wedding and she went thru the minimal detail to make it perfect. The wedding invitations were the perfect preamble: simply elegant! She coordinated the suppliers, she make our center pieces and full church and room decoration, and she stayed with us till the very end of our special day.Definitely my wedding money was well spent because I got all what I wanted, and the best thing that you can hear from your guests is that they were delighted! Thanks for everything!

Ana · Married on 10/05/2013

Me encanto!! Super profesional y lleva a cabo la vision que tenia en mente y mejor!! La recomiendo!!

Edaliz · Married on 09/21/2013

She is the perfect wedding coordinator, listens to the ideas of the bride and based its recommendation taking into consideration your taste. It's sincere but considered. My wedding was perfect thanks to her help. I love her!

Vanessa · Married on 08/17/2013

Mi esposo y yo, nos quedamos asombrados al ver lo hermoso que todo quedó!! Siempre fue muy accesible, mantuvo comunicación constante conmigo y siempre busco alternativas para complacer mis exigencias!! Agradecemos profundamente el que hayas hecho de nuestro día uno hermoso e inolvidable!!

Cristina · Married on 08/10/2013

Creations by Alti was a great experience for invitations, menus, sitting cards and thank you cards. She is very professional and has great ideas!