Creationari Graphic Studio Reviews

Creationari Graphic Studio 4
Creationari Graphic Studio 5
Creationari Graphic Studio 6

Dianna · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Favorite Vendor to Work With!

Words cannot describe how amazing the Creationari team is! They made the custom invitation process easy and enjoyable. We ordered our save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and bridal party robes through them. That being said, we couldn't be any happier. They allowed for us to understand the variety of options we had without feeling overwhelmed. They were extremely fast with design proofs and turnaround time. For anyone looking for custom, unique invitations, I HIGHLY recommend! The team is very conscious of your budget and allows for your vision to come to life within the budget you've allocated for. Amazing customer service and quality work done by the Creationari team. Thank you Teresa, Catherine and Shannon for making wedding planning even more enjoyable for us!

Sent on 12/07/2018

diana · Getting married on 10/18/2019

amazing experience

the creationari team was amazing in helping me do my save the dates and invitations! they created exactly what i was looking for with perfect detail and were so attentive to any change i asked for! i highly recommend them!

Laura Tubito · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Best Custom Stationary

Creationari Graphic Studio & their team are absolutely amazing! They treated my fiancé and I like family from the start and were easy to work with. I worked closely with Shannon who responded promptly to all of my emails and requests. Creationari was so great that we used them to create save the dates, bachelorette party invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, itineraries, hotel door hangers and menus.

Everything they created for us was custom and absolutely stunning. My fiancé and I received countless compliments regarding all of our stationary.

I highly recommend Creationari. They truly are the best!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Arlene

Arlene · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Picture Perfect Invitations

I honestly could not have had a better experience working with Creationari Graphic Studio! We worked with Creationari for our wedding invitations, and actually recently sent them out. Everyone, including my fiance and I, loved how they turned out. They are very organized, prompt, and overall a really great group to work with. They listened to every detail we wanted for our wedding invitations, and were quick to accommodate any changes we decided to make. Creationari was accurate/realistic with their production times and pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend Creationari for any invitation/stationary needs one may have!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Deana Borreca · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Awesome team!

One word to describe creationari, wonderful. The team made the invitation process so easy! They made my vision come to life and stayed within our budget. I have been getting calls and texts about how beautiful our invitations were. Loved working with them!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Cody · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely amazing, in every way; from their customer service to their gorgeous products. We couldn't be happier to have found Creationari for our save the dates, and we will definitely be reaching out to them again when it's time to discuss our future wedding needs.

Communication was fast and efficient, and they were very gracious when we wanted to tweak our design vision. Our save the dates appeared on our doorstep within a few weeks (we live in AK) and they are breathtaking.

Don't wait, contact them today!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Brittani Toma · Getting married on 09/13/2019

They are simply the best!!

I can’t thank them enough. I never imagined I would get so many compliments on my invites!! They did everything and made it so stress free!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Catherine and Teresa are the best! They are so friendly and accommodating, and their invitations are beautiful!

Daria · Married on 08/18/2019

Gorgeous Invitations!!

I worked with Shannon from Creationari to create my wedding invitations. I edited and changed my ideas so many times and Shannon was extremely patient while providing proof after proof. The finished product was PERFECT. I love the responses I am getting from my guests when they receive the invites: Spectacular! The most beautiful, elegant wedding invitation I have ever seen! Amazing! Perfect!
    I am looking forward to creating the place cards, menus, and programs with Creationari as well!
    Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • sabrina

sabrina · Married on 07/26/2019

The best!

I had the best experience working with Creationari Graphic Studio for my wedding. I first met with Shannon and Cat about my invitations and they created exactly what I wanted for my wedding at the jersey shore. I went in there not knowing exactly what I wanted, but they were able to bring any ideas I had to life. I worked closely with Cat throughout the whole process and she was there for me through it all! No matter how many times I emailed her! I received so many compliments on my invitations, but I think the best one I received (over and over again) was how the invitations were SO us.

Not only did Creationari do my invites, they also created many signs for my wedding including a welcome sign, memorial sign, dog table sign, and more! They designed a beautiful monogram for us using beachy details... I want to have it framed for my house because it was just that amazing.

They also created menus for the tables, itineraries, bridesmaid robes, and my bridal robe. Everything was amazing! We also worked closely on creating exactly what I wanted for my place cards. They created cards for me and tied them to seashells with ribbon. They came so incredible and I received so many compliments.

These girls are so talented, thoughtful, and just amazing! Not many companies will remember your wedding date, wish you luck, and create an instagram post for you! Little things like that just show how much they really care about their clients.

My sister had a very similar experience when creating things for my bridal shower... everything was so beautiful! I highly recommend Creationari for absolutely anything !! They are truly the best

Sent on 08/02/2019

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Vendor!!

Creationari has proven to be one of the best vendors my fiancé and I have worked with through the wedding planning process. From the start of creating our custom invitation suite, to finishing up wedding signage, programs, table numbers, Creationari has been incredible. I worked with Shannon through the process, who was such a professional and dedicated to getting exactly what we wanted. It did not matter what time or day it was, her responsiveness was unparalleled. I can’t thank her enough for keeping me calm and never stressed about the process, and working with whatever questions or asks we had. The invitations and stationary were so gorgeous! Everyone raved about how beautiful our invitations were, they were absolutely perfect. I can’t recommend Creationari enough. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

They don’t miss a beat!

My husband and I are not very creative; we had lots of ideas about what we knew we DID NOT like, but not many ideas about what kind of invitations we did like. The team at Creationari curated our vision seamlessly for us with nearly a blank slate to work with. They took the time to learn about us as a couple, and the scape of our event. Our save the dates and invitations for our wedding came out so beautiful, people are still talking about them! The ladies at Creationari responded to all of our emails promptly (and patiently— they never once made me feel like a difficult bride, despite my many questions!). They easily and enthusiastically adapted to all the changes we asked for! Teresa, Catherine, and Shannon are so passionate about making your day perfect, down to the smallest details. We look forward to working with them again! ❤️

Ana Filipa · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience

I can’t thank the Creationari team enough for going above and beyond on creating our wedding vision. We ordered our save the dates, invitations, bridal robes, groomsman gifts and bridesmaid gifts through them. They were extremely fast with design proofs and product delivery. Amazing customer service and quality work done by the team. I highly recommend. Thank You Teresa, Catherine and Shannon for making this such a smooth and easy process. Can’t wait for you to do our Thank You’s next.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2019

They Can Do It All

Ever since I was a little girl I envisioned what my perfect wedding would be like and creationari was able to add all those special details. They made my dream a reality! They are so great to work with- they are accommodating and take their time to answer all of your questions. They can do so many different things and it was great to get so many things from the same vendor. They created my beautiful wedding invitations, robes, slippers, bags, and cups for the bridesmaids, ceremony pamphlets, seating cards, and various signs for the venue. Everyone kept complimenting me on how beautiful everything was! I couldn’t be any happier, everything was perfect!! Thank you to the Creationari team!

Creationari Graphic Studio 7
    Creationari Graphic Studio 8
    Creationari Graphic Studio 9
    Creationari Graphic Studio 10

Chelsi · Married on 05/18/2019

Obsessed with my invitations!

I only sent out my invitations 3 days ago and have already heard from multiple people that they are the most beautiful invitations they’ve ever received!! Teresa, Cat, and Shannon were so fun to work with and really made my dream invitations come to life! I didn’t even know what my dream invitation was when I first met with the girls from Creationari but they helped me figure it out with their recommendations and inspiration from previous brides. I was so thankful for all their help. I am extremely impressed with my invitations now and couldn’t have asked for anything better! The quality is unreal and the value you get is unbeatable. I also had a very quick timeline but these girls made everything happen so fast that I didn’t have to stress about anything. Definitely check them out!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Creationari Graphic Studio 11
    Creationari Graphic Studio 12
  • Alexa

Alexa Anderson · Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful and Simplistic invites!

The ladies at Creationari Graphic Studio made the process of finding our wedding invites seamless. We had not even thought about what we wanted before I met and sat down with them. After chatting for a bit they were able to take my words and turn them into a reality. They were very flexible with the countless modifications I would send them to make sure the invites were perfect before sending them to print. Working with these ladies was an absolute pleasure! Not to mention, we received a ton of compliments regarding the quality, the simplicity and the beauty of our invites.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2019

The best people, the best products

They were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Went above and beyond anything we had asked! Would recommend any and everyone to use them for events. From the planning of invitations and signs to actually picking them up, everything was easy and their products are stunning!! Thank you for everything!

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding invitations and save the dates

Creationari has been absolutely amazing from start to finish! Their designs are so elegant and they brought my visions to life!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Teresa and the Creationari team were a pleasure to work with! Our wedding invitations and menus turned out amazing, and we couldn't be happier. They took the vision and theme for our wedding and created the most perfect design. I am already brainstorming ways to work with them again in the future!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot put into words how truly amazing the Creationari team was. We created my design completely from scratch and they worked all hours of the day and night to make it perfect for me. All of my guests told me that they had never seen invitation so beautiful!!! I cannot recommend them enough. They truly care about all of their clients and about the quality of their final product. I wish I could give them a 10 out of 10 rating because that's what they deserve. I was SO happy with the way they came out and it was so amazing to see our designs come to life. Please, do yourself a favor and look no further for a company to do your invitations. Not only are their invitations top quality and beautiful, but this company truly cares about the happiness of their customers. Thank you so much Creationari for creating my beautiful invitations!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Creationari is THE BEST! They were so easy to work with and captured my vision perfectly! Between our menu cards, table numbers and seating cards, I could not have been more happy. Everything was absolutely beautiful! They also have walls rentals which my mother booked them for my bridal shower. Their all white paper flower wall was a HUGE hit at my shower! Anything you need, they have! They are amazing!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Geena · Married on 07/28/2018

Would give more stars if I could! Everything was perfectly done. They answered every question I had every step of the way. Working with them got me even more excited about my wedding, as I saw each detail come together. We were so happy with our invitations (wedding and bridal shower!), welcome sign, seating chart, favor tags, bride and bridesmaid robes. They had great ideas and were able to create the exact look we were going for with every little detail! Could not have asked for a better group of women to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Monica · Married on 07/08/2018

Creationari is TOP NOTCH, 10 out of 10! I sincerely could not be happier with our stationary for our wedding. Our florist (Maricela at Decor Galore, which is also AMAZING) highly recommended the Creationari girls and I did not hesitate to make them our first stop. Little did I know I would not even WANT to go anywhere else. They are so knowledgeable about their industry and they can accommodate any budget. They truly took their time to show me samples, explain every little detail, starting with the thickness of the paper, the finish being glossy or matte, the color, the tone, everything! We knew we made the right decision to hire Creationari from the very start. We chose to go with the package that included save the dates, invites and thank you cards. BEST decision! It was so convenient to have everything done all at once. As the wedding approached and life became hectic, I ordered the bridesmaids robes and hangers, along with the Hubby/Wifey t-shirts from them as well. Perfection! One-stop shop! The Creationari girls (Cat, Teresa and Shannon) truly made everything so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. I highly recommend Creationari and would love to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lara · Married on 06/03/2018

Creationari is the best! They helped me make my engagement party so special! They captured my vision perfectly and the quality of all the details were beautiful! I CANNOT wait to work with Creationari again for my wedding day! Top Notch company!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

The creationari team was awesome to work with! We used them for our invitations, ceremony programs and place cards. Everything came out beautiful! We got so many compliments on our invitations ( a ton of people wrote on the back of the rsvp card that they loved the invites!). I love that every single thing was custom designed from the font to the size of the bows that held it together. They’re very quick to respond and answer any questions. They really took their time to make everything perfect :)

Sent on 05/06/2018