Creationari Graphic Studio Reviews

13 | Fort Lee, NJ

13 Reviews for Creationari Graphic Studio

Dianna · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Favorite Vendor to Work With!

Words cannot describe how amazing the Creationari team is! They made the custom invitation process easy and enjoyable. We ordered our save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and bridal party robes through them. That being said, we couldn't be any happier. They allowed for us to understand the variety of options we had without feeling overwhelmed. They were extremely fast with design proofs and turnaround time. For anyone looking for custom, unique invitations, I HIGHLY recommend! The team is very conscious of your budget and allows for your vision to come to life within the budget you've allocated for. Amazing customer service and quality work done by the Creationari team. Thank you Teresa, Catherine and Shannon for making wedding planning even more enjoyable for us!

Sent on 12/07/2018

diana · Getting married on 10/18/2019

amazing experience

the creationari team was amazing in helping me do my save the dates and invitations! they created exactly what i was looking for with perfect detail and were so attentive to any change i asked for! i highly recommend them!

Cody · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely amazing, in every way; from their customer service to their gorgeous products. We couldn't be happier to have found Creationari for our save the dates, and we will definitely be reaching out to them again when it's time to discuss our future wedding needs.

Communication was fast and efficient, and they were very gracious when we wanted to tweak our design vision. Our save the dates appeared on our doorstep within a few weeks (we live in AK) and they are breathtaking.

Don't wait, contact them today!

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Catherine and Teresa are the best! They are so friendly and accommodating, and their invitations are beautiful!

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding invitations and save the dates

Creationari has been absolutely amazing from start to finish! Their designs are so elegant and they brought my visions to life!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Teresa and the Creationari team were a pleasure to work with! Our wedding invitations and menus turned out amazing, and we couldn't be happier. They took the vision and theme for our wedding and created the most perfect design. I am already brainstorming ways to work with them again in the future!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot put into words how truly amazing the Creationari team was. We created my design completely from scratch and they worked all hours of the day and night to make it perfect for me. All of my guests told me that they had never seen invitation so beautiful!!! I cannot recommend them enough. They truly care about all of their clients and about the quality of their final product. I wish I could give them a 10 out of 10 rating because that's what they deserve. I was SO happy with the way they came out and it was so amazing to see our designs come to life. Please, do yourself a favor and look no further for a company to do your invitations. Not only are their invitations top quality and beautiful, but this company truly cares about the happiness of their customers. Thank you so much Creationari for creating my beautiful invitations!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/08/2018

Creationari is THE BEST! They were so easy to work with and captured my vision perfectly! Between our menu cards, table numbers and seating cards, I could not have been more happy. Everything was absolutely beautiful! They also have walls rentals which my mother booked them for my bridal shower. Their all white paper flower wall was a HUGE hit at my shower! Anything you need, they have! They are amazing!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Geena · Married on 07/28/2018

Would give more stars if I could! Everything was perfectly done. They answered every question I had every step of the way. Working with them got me even more excited about my wedding, as I saw each detail come together. We were so happy with our invitations (wedding and bridal shower!), welcome sign, seating chart, favor tags, bride and bridesmaid robes. They had great ideas and were able to create the exact look we were going for with every little detail! Could not have asked for a better group of women to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Monica · Married on 07/08/2018

Creationari is TOP NOTCH, 10 out of 10! I sincerely could not be happier with our stationary for our wedding. Our florist (Maricela at Decor Galore, which is also AMAZING) highly recommended the Creationari girls and I did not hesitate to make them our first stop. Little did I know I would not even WANT to go anywhere else. They are so knowledgeable about their industry and they can accommodate any budget. They truly took their time to show me samples, explain every little detail, starting with the thickness of the paper, the finish being glossy or matte, the color, the tone, everything! We knew we made the right decision to hire Creationari from the very start. We chose to go with the package that included save the dates, invites and thank you cards. BEST decision! It was so convenient to have everything done all at once. As the wedding approached and life became hectic, I ordered the bridesmaids robes and hangers, along with the Hubby/Wifey t-shirts from them as well. Perfection! One-stop shop! The Creationari girls (Cat, Teresa and Shannon) truly made everything so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. I highly recommend Creationari and would love to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lara · Married on 06/03/2018

Creationari is the best! They helped me make my engagement party so special! They captured my vision perfectly and the quality of all the details were beautiful! I CANNOT wait to work with Creationari again for my wedding day! Top Notch company!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

The creationari team was awesome to work with! We used them for our invitations, ceremony programs and place cards. Everything came out beautiful! We got so many compliments on our invitations ( a ton of people wrote on the back of the rsvp card that they loved the invites!). I love that every single thing was custom designed from the font to the size of the bows that held it together. They’re very quick to respond and answer any questions. They really took their time to make everything perfect :)

Sent on 05/06/2018

John · Married on 04/28/2018

Very happy with the quality of our invitations (and programs and escort cards) and the quality of service we received from Creationari. They were with us every step of the way and set up a meeting to go over all the options and details for our invitations. They are very creative and offered several suggestions based on our wedding theme. They were very quick to turn around changes we requested and get us new proofs. The end product was beautiful and many of our guests commented on much the loved our invites. Creationari goes above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/09/2018