Creation4Use Reviews

6 | Baltimore, MD

6 Reviews for Creation4Use

1 User photo

Charis · Married on 09/29/2019

Made me feel like the most beautiful rockstar

Working with Sam was so great! I am not always a fan of having my picture taken, but Sam made the whole wedding day feel so easy and FUN. He had everyone laughing, feeling comfortable, relaxed. It was easy to communicate with Sam what pictures we wanted on our wedding day, he was prompt and very professional. I felt like a rockstar and everyone in my bridal party said they enjoyed working with Sam. Cannot wait to see more pictures!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2019

Favorite photographer

My husband and I got married 8/25/19 and Sam was our photographer. I am someone who is super uncomfortable in front of the camera but he was able to make it such a great experience! He made me feel comfortable, told us how to pose, and he is just so talented. The pictures turned out incredible and they help bring back memories of that special day. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!!

My husband and I got married on 5/10/19. Sam is an amazing photographer. He is very energetic and creates scenes like no other can capture! I highly recommend him

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/03/2016

Sam did our engagement photos & is doing our wedding as well! he is beyond amazing!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Daliza · Married on 11/13/2010

Sam is a super fun and professional photographer. From his punctuality to his attention to detail to the comfort he makes you feel while taking pictures, there is nothing more we could have asked for from our photographer. He was really flexible and accommodating to our needs. If you want your story captured in a way that surpasses your imagination, you need to book this guy.

Sent on 06/22/2016

3.5

Samuel is great to work with. My wife and I were recommended so many local photographers around here but when I spoke to Sam, he really seemed to "get" it and knew exactly what he was talking about. I said to my fiancee at the time that this is the guy. He and his assistants worked well with us and got some beautiful shots that mom can't stop raving about. I think I've seen her share the same photo on Facebook about 100 times. Anyway I recommended Sam to my sister who's getting married next year, she tells me that I didn't need to because she was going to hire him anyway. Thanks again, Samuel.

Sent on 06/22/2016