Create with T Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Shelby
    Shelby Married on 10/22/2022

Choose Create With T

We hired Create With T for all of our floral needs for our October wedding in Lake Tahoe. Tracey and her team were so wonderful to work with and made our floral vision come to life. Our bridal party flowers, table garland, ceremony arrangements, aisle swags, cocktail table arrangements, and cake flowers were all stunningly beautiful and gave the venue space exactly what was was needed. Thank you Tracey and Team!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/15/2022

Tracey blew us away!

Choosing Tracey as our Wedding Florist was hands down our best decision! She understood our vision, listened to our needs, handled our questions and concerns professionally and graciously put up with us changing details a multitude of times. She hopped on several phone calls with us months, then weeks and then days before hand to help us navigate the last finishing touches and calm our nerves. She sent us drafts of what flowers we wanted and she edited our proposal numerous times. On the day of our wedding I didn't get to see our circle wedding arch until I was walking down the aisle and when I finally saw my vision come to life I was absolutely speechless.
    Her arrangements went above and beyond our expectations and blew us away!
    I would absolutely use Tracey a million times over and recommend her to any soon-to-be Tahoe bride. You can tell she loves what she does and puts her heart into every detail. If you choose Tracey your wedding flowers will be in great hands!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/15/2022

The Most Beautiful Flowers

So happy I chose Create with T as my florist. I provided a few photos on what colors I wanted and Tracey provided her recommendations on which type of flowers. The flowers were vibrant and so beautiful they were the highlight of our decor for our big day. We also got loose flowers for our wedding cake and had a garland made for our seating chart. Could not recommend a better florist her work is gorgeous and done with care. :) Also my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda K. Married on 08/19/2022

Wedding of our dreams

Tracey was so easy to work with, in budget and delivered exceptionally on wedding day! We spoke on the phone 2-3 times leading up to the wedding, and she provided updated estimates when we had changes. Her team created the forest fairytale of our dreams! She also went out of her way to accommodate requests for things like hurricanes, and put up with us as we shipped her different sized candlesticks to see what fit best in the hurricanes just a week before wedding day. Big props to her and her team - we are eternally grateful!
    Rachel M. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING…hire her and you will be so happy

10/10 recommend! Tracey was beyond amazing. From the beginning she was so well prepared, was able to understand EXACTLY what we were looking for. I gave her an idea, and told her to run with it and to have fun with it. I used to be a florist, so I’m picky but Tracey exceeded all expectations and then some. She was there early, had the flowers ready to go for our photos and everything was done to perfection. I know a lot of people say don’t waste money on florals no one will remember them, not true if Tracey does yours. The flowers were the actual talk of the wedding! People are still talking about them, if you have the opportunity, go with Tracey. She makes your day even more special.
    Rebekah W. Married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely Beautiful!

I was so pleased with the flowers for my wedding! Tracey sent me a list of potential flowers she would use, depending on my color scheme and availability. When I saw them at the venue, I was gushing over how pretty they were (I absolutely love flowers) and how BIG the arrangements were. I am so pleased and would definitely recommend Create With T!
    Anwesha B. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what I wanted! Work of art!

I informed Tracey I want warm colors and a sprawling bouquet. And that I don't like green. I was expecting something good, but she blew my mind! Not only did she give me champagne roses and peach peonies and beige dahlias, she also put red eucalyptus leaves and auburn dried fern and pampas grass. The bouquet was a work of art! She nailed it.
    Rachel M. Married on 04/30/2022

Loved our flowers!

Tracey did an incredible job at my wedding this past month (April 2022). She was super easy to work with and everything turned out better than I could have imagined! We got a ton of compliments from our guests on her flowers, and I really appreciated her prompt and helpful communication throughout. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional floral designer!
  • Dawn
    Dawn C. Married on 12/04/2021

Does gorgeous work!

I contacted Create With T about making a bouquet and boutonnière for our elopement in South Lake Tahoe. I'm from Georgia so it was scary trying to arrange things from across the country. Tracey responded very quickly. After sending a picture of what I wanted, she provided a very detailed proposal describing each flower that she would use. My fiance picked the flowers up the morning of our wedding. When I saw them, I was ecstatic. Tracey made my vision a reality. The quality and beauty of the flowers were more than I could have asked for.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfectly nailed my vision!

Had a wonderful experience having Create With T do our wedding flowers. We went for bouquets, a chandelier installation, some tabletop centerpieces, and another tropical plant installation around a neon sign. I sent some inspiration photos and our vision was execute to a T, we absolutely loved everything about our wedding flowers!!!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey U. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful Flowers

The flowers were so pretty! They were very well done and added so much to our special day.
    The tables and aisle were decorated with perfect arrangements. The bouquets were so beautiful and well put together. Tracey is the best florist in the game!! Thank you! Tracey for your kindness and for making our day so special!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette Y. Married on 09/18/2021

Above and Beyond!

As a COVID, wildfire, and inclement windy weather on the day of the wedding bride, I would recommend Tracey and her team to anyone planning a wedding or other event in the Lake Tahoe area! From the moment I reached out to Tracey, she was quick to respond and so enthusiastic about our big day! I truly felt like she was invested in bringing our vision to life. Something I really appreciated about Tracey was that she was so mindful of our budget and still confident that she could make all of our big vision come true within it. Even when she was evacuated due to a local wildfire, Tracey was emailing and coming up with as many alternative options as she could to be there for us and keep her commitment to us as our florist. And when inclement weather forced a venue change the morning of the wedding, Tracey didn't even flinch. She was so reassuring and positive and believe me when I say, she brought a dream wedding to life! She and her team went in blind to a totally different venue and setup, and you wouldn't even have known that wasn't the floral design she had been planning all along. We were the luckiest couple to have her as our floral vendor on such an important day!

I highly recommend Tracey and her Create with T team!
    Elizabeth N. Married on 08/28/2021

Vision Come To Life

I worked with Tracey from Create with T to do the flowers arrangements for our wedding, and we were beyond impressed how it all came together. Tracey worked with me for months, and various rescheduling, to answer my questions, and offer suggestions to make the best decisions for our venue and budget. She was able to take our vision and bring it to life, everything looked incredible! I cannot recommend Tracey enough!
    Page G. Married on 08/14/2021

Best wedding flowers ever

Tracey brought my wedding flowers vision to life! When I arrived at the venue and saw the bouquets and the centerpieces and the arch flowers I could not stop smiling because they were everything I wanted and more. Tracey asked for some inspiration pictures and ideas for I had for what I wanted and she absolutely delivered. She and her team were easy to to work with every step of the way. I highly recommended Tracey for your wedding flowers or any other special occasion flowers, she’s a master at her craft.
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 07/24/2021

Easy Peasy

Beautiful flowers (mostly sunflowers and daisies). No issues whatsoever, easy to communicate with and quality product!
  • Joanne
    Joanne L. Married on 07/17/2021

Truly a Floral Magician

Tracey is truly the unsung hero of my wedding day. Doing a destination wedding, all communication was done through email and sending pictures from my Pinterest board saying I liked this from this photo and that from that photo and somehow Tracey managed to copy and paste my scattered ideas into a cohesive and beautiful designs from the centerpieces to aisle arrangements and bouquets. Tracey was so easy to communicate with from giving her opinions of floral choice to making budget conscious decisions. She would give me multiple options never making me feel pressured one or rushed into making a decision. There was also the fiasco where the venue switched our tables from round to rectangular 2 months before the wedding, but Tracey took it in stride making suggestions on how to cover the most table space which almost made me feel silly for stressing about it to begin it. She truly transformed our wedding venue from a ski lodge into an ethereal wonderland. Tracey is a true professional with incredible talent and skill.

*photos shared by Courtney Aaron Photography
  • Marla
    Marla N. Married on 06/25/2021

Above and Beyond!

Tracey went above and beyond for my wedding in June 2021. She was prompt, clear, and so professional in all our communication. During a pandemic when it was often difficult to get ahold of vendors, Tracey always responded to my emails quickly and thoroughly.

Her flowers were absolutely beautiful! A true artist. She took my vague ideas and a couple pictures and turned them into beautiful creations. I couldn't recommend her more.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa G. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough amazing things!!!

Tracey & her team were absolutely incredible from the start. I knew nothing about flowers, I had a vision that I could barely put into words & through email communication and vision boards- Tracey really made this come to life. I couldn't recommend her and her team enough for any local Tahoe/Reno wedding! She was swift to accommodate month of changes and put her own flare on it knowing the rest of our wedding theme. We even had flower petals to toss as we exited the ceremony & her team stuffed them in the little mesh bags and placed the labels on them ahead of time so they were ready to place on wedding day. I honestly didn't even think of the florals on the wedding day and was so excited to look over the balcony and see the stunning tables coming to life! The arch- I have no words- the pictures prove it! Over above and beyond, I would have another event just to partner with her again! Thank you for truly making our wedding a vision & a dream come true!
    Nicole Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Delivered more than I can ask for!!

Tracey was a gem to work with! I fell in love with the arrangement as soon as I saw them. She was so kind and helpful when it came to figuring out the final order. She also worked with me when it came to delivering the flowers, and setting up for the reception and ceremony. I am so thankful toTracey for helping make my wedding day amazing!!
    Sarah S. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding floral dreams come true

Tracey is the best! Great communicator, prompt in responses and feedback, executed our wedding flawlessly … everything was on time and absolutely beautiful. She made our wedding floral dreams come true. In planning, Tracey did a really good job taking my ideas and putting together a vision board and here process is very structured so you don’t have to worry about a thing. I really enjoyed working with Tracey and will absolutely be calling her for my next event!
    Allison Married on 06/04/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Create with T

Great job on a last minute bouquet!
illustration stars