Create A Scene, Inc. Reviews

56 | East Peoria, IL

56 Reviews for Create A Scene, Inc.

Create A Scene, Inc. 1
Create A Scene, Inc. 6
Create A Scene, Inc. 7

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2019

Great work all the way!

We could not be happier! Create a Scene set everything and cleaned up the next day. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. They nailed everything perfectly, they even worked with our cake lady to insure she had the flowers needed for the cake topper. They were super helpful in decision making and helping us create the wedding of our dreams. We used Create a Scene for the flowers (ceremony and reception), table runners, and star lights in the reception. We would recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Create A Scene, Inc. 8
    Create A Scene, Inc. 9

Create A Scene, Inc.'s reply:

Amanda thank you so much for the kind words! Wishing you the best!

Kristy and Sue and the Create A Scene Team!

Lindsey Johnson · Married on 05/11/2019

Florist/Decorator

Kristy at Create a Scene was so helpful! They provided all of our flower bouquets and centerpieces. The bouquets were very full and beautiful. We got so many compliments on them. They delivered and set up everything in the morning so the flowers were waiting for us when we got to the venue. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Rebekah Waters · Married on 12/14/2018

Flawless experience- we couldn’t be happier with our wedding and the ladies that helped make it possible!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kristy worked with us for a very long time, be kind and understand and patient with all of our changes and questions. They set up everything for us and worked around our schedule to do so; they were gentle, supportive, eager and excited to help. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help with my wedding! Thank you so much everyone-it was everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Megan Board · Married on 12/01/2018

Winter wedding

Create a scene has it all! They more than exceeded my expectations for our wedding from setting up and decorating both our beautiful ceremony and reception, to all of our gorgeous flowers. So professional and had everything we needed! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream Wedding Came True!

I have been a huge fan of Create-A-Scene for years and had the privelage working with Kristy & Sue, and their team, when I managed a Banquet Facility. I dreamed that one day they would design my Wedding. My expectations were exceeded to the max! The flowers were absolutely stunning and the tie wrapped around my bouquet to honor my Dad, who died a year before the Wedding, was such a special touch. The decorations were everything we hoped. We got married on November 17, 2018 and what we had planned to be a beautiful fall day turned out to be a cold, windy, snowy day. Well, being as stubborn as we are, we got married outside in the snow. The CAS team didn't hesitate to stick to our plan and hung drapery on the tree and set up chairs in the wet grass. We are so appreciative of their dedication to making our dream come true. We HIGHLY recommend Create-A-Scene.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Create A Scene, Inc. 10
    Create A Scene, Inc. 11

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Create a Scene was so easy to work with because they did flowers AND decor - they decorated the staircase of my reception hall with garland beautifully, provided me with linens and decor I to rent, and created the most amazing floral bouquets for my bridesmaids and I!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Create A Scene, Inc. 12
    Create A Scene, Inc. 13

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Kristy and her staff went above and beyond for our wedding. Super nice people and they are extremely creative and great at what they do. Their vision and details are phenomenal. Could not have imagined a better set up. Absolutely gorgeous job with the decorations

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vickie · Married on 08/25/2018

Wow....Kristy and her "Krew" are absolutely amazing. I tell everybody they are a "1 Stop Shop". We didn't do a typical wedding set-up...ceremony and reception was outside and the logistics of pulling it off was incredible. It was also a super hot day, but they just kept going. It was soooo sooo beautiful. They even made a special trip back during the day to re-water the flowers. The flowers were just stunning too. Kristy thought of every little detail and I never worried about anything after telling her what we wanted. She is such a sweet heart to work with also. Her crew even came back late that night to tear down everything outside. They are just super easy to work with and very CREATIVE!! Highly Highly always recommend them. I am forever indebted to them for making the day so extra special!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Create A Scene, Inc. 14
    Create A Scene, Inc. 15
    Create A Scene, Inc. 16
    Create A Scene, Inc. 17
    Create A Scene, Inc. 18

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2018

We only got a few items, but we got so many compliments from our guests asking where we got them. They really helped create the vision of what we wanted for our wedding and helped make it the perfect day.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Kristy and the CAS team! They made all of my ideas a reality. When I arrived at my venue day of it brought me to tears. The decor was even more beautiful than I ever imagined. We used them for all of our flowers, the ceremony back drop, seating, table clothes, and head table decor. They were amazing and so easy to work with. If you had something to update or change all you had to do was email them and they would update the invoice immediately and have that item reserved. I will definitely be recommending them to any and all couples who get married. All of their rentals are absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Create A Scene, Inc. 19
    Create A Scene, Inc. 20
    Create A Scene, Inc. 21

Create A Scene, Inc.'s reply:

Aww...thanks Amanda! We enjoyed working with you and your mom! You both are so organized and had a plan. That makes our job so much easier! We are so happy that we got to be part of your day!

Shelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Where do I begin?? If you want to host an amazing event that will impress your guests and make your life planning easy, you need to hire Create A Scene. From the very beginning they know the right questions to ask and are great at helping with recommendations. The day of the event, if something isn't quite right (which doesn't normally happen), they go above and beyond to make it right and they do it with a smile. I have seen their work in the past for other events and they always make things look fantastic. When I needed to hire someone for my daughter's wedding, I didn't really even consider going anywhere else because I knew Kristy and Sue would help me all along the way and take the stress out of planning. I can't say thank you enough.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amy · Married on 02/18/2018

This team is outstanding! I can't say enough good things. Our day was even more beautiful than I imagined. I am grateful they traveled to the Quad Cities for our wedding because I truly can't imagine such a perfect day without them!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Create A Scene, Inc. 22

Lori Weston · Married on 11/11/2017

Easy to work with

The Create A Scene team can put together beautiful decor for any budget. The team is very easy to work with!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2017

We loved everything that Kristy and the Create A Scene Team provided for our daughter’s wedding. Kristy listened to my daughter’s ideas, and she was able to bring her vision to reality. She was able to provide creative table scapes and flowers that were amazing.
    We loved the flowers! They were unique and truly breathtaking. Our many guests commented that the flowers were beautiful and memorable.
    We appreciate the creativeness that Kristy brought to the wedding and to the reception. I would recommend Kristy and the Creative Scene Team to anyone in need of wedding and reception decor.
    C. Pardieck

Sent on 11/23/2017

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me start by saying that Create a Scene does decorations, lighting, flowers, chargers, drop up, clean up... you name it. I honestly can not rave enough about Kristy and her team. Every single time I left her office, my mom and I felt so much better about how things were going. She knew the venues and planning process better than we did, which made us feel really comfortable. We didn't have a day of planner (a mistake) but Kristy really felt like that role for me. Additionally, the decorations in their store really showcase their amazing variety of decorations they can do. Any vision you have, she can make it happen for you. We even wanted about 40 mini cake stands as we were having mini cakes on each table as a dessert. They didn't own that many at the time, but Kristy found ones we loved on wholesale and bought them for us and just added it to our cost. There is no way we could have done that ourselves. We had an issue with the up-lighting, at the cocktail hour before the reception, that was done by the venue. This was not provided by Kristy, as the venue offered to provide them, but she stepped right in and tried to fix the problem immediately before I saw it, even though it wasn't hers to fix. Her and I had talked extensively about how I wanted it to look, so it was obvious she was very upset about this too, and she helped make a last minute decision to fix it. She knew my (intricate) vision, better than my own mother, and she executed it perfectly. Finally, our flowers were absolutely fantastic. Honestly, the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I want to book her for another venue again because I loved her and the business so much. I have told many of my engaged friends that I had many great vendors. But if there was one I would not hesitate to book again, it would be Create a Scene. Seriously the best, I am still gushing.

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Create A Scene, Inc. 27
    Create A Scene, Inc. 28
    Create A Scene, Inc. 29

Create A Scene, Inc.'s reply:

You are so sweet Anna! I loved working with you and your mom! It was a great day! Blessings...Kristy & Sue

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Crest A Scene was the best! I would encourage anyone having a wedding to go to them because they make your wedding absolutely gorgeous! They took so much stress off me and made my wedding and reception look like a fairy tale!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

Hats Off to Create A Scene!!! They are the BEST in the events production business. If you are planning a wedding, like I did mine, look no further than Create A Scene. My friend (1st Matron of Honor) and I met with Kristy one day at the business site. Kristy wanted to know our color scheme and what we chose as our theme. I informed her of our color scheme and theme, and I added I want the décor to be simple and elegant. She showed us a great table runner and 2 different table centerpieces that would also incorporate candles and fresh flowers. They were perfect; simple and elegant. Then, my friend inquired if they had a florist. She made an important point saying they are “Events Production”, not a florist. She explained in Events Production, they set up and tear down, whereas the florist just drops the flowers off and leaves. We choose the arbor for our ceremony, and they also did our flowers. She showed me pictures of bouquets she was suggesting that matched our color scheme. They were stunning. She explained to me that based on the amount of the invoice the set up, tear down and delivery would be free (min purchase had to be $500). The décor and the arbor were are RENTED, and the fresh flowers were purchased. The invoice proved to be extremely affordable after considering what each item would have ran in the stores and the time spent transporting the décor the venue. Not to mention, I did not have the need for the décor in the future, and that’s time and stress that a bride does not need. They communications skills are excellent as they kept me up to date on everything. My family and friends were so impressed with their professionalism, as well as their flowers. I even had an usher inquire where the flowers came from as they were outstanding (and that's coming from a guy). Create A Scene not only met my expectation, but surpassed them. Thank you for making my dream wedding a complete reality from start to finish!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Rita · Married on 07/22/2017

christy is very easy to work with and everything was stunning. Was hesitant about using them as the florist, but she spent extra time to explain and show her flowers. The bouquets were beautiful. I would recommend create a scene to everyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Create A Scene, Inc. 30
    Create A Scene, Inc. 31
    Create A Scene, Inc. 32
    Create A Scene, Inc. 33
    Create A Scene, Inc. 34

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2017

Kristy was very understanding and accommodating to make sure we stayed within a budget. My bouquet was AMAZING and the reception decorations looked FANTASTIC!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/29/2017

We thought we wouldn’t be able to afford professionally-designed tablescapes, but we were delightfully surprised by what Create a Scene was able to put together within our budget! And we are so glad we invested the money – the end result was breathtaking! Their team was also great with accommodating a last-minute request for a backdrop when we had to move our outdoor ceremony indoors due to the weather. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Create A Scene, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Katrina for the kind words. Thank you for letting us be part of your day. Wishing you a blessed marriage.

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristy and her team were amazing to work with from day 1. They really helped my dream wedding become a reality and were extremely flexible in meeting with me early in the morning being that I live in Chicago. Kristy was also extremely timely with her responses to my many questions. The final outcome of the day was perfect and I can't imagine what my day would have been like without the CAS team! From coordinating the flowers, to set up and take down, they were one of the easiest vendors to work with which makes every bride happy!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

AMAZING! Let me start by saying that I was completely blown away by Kristy and her colleagues. They decorated the event space for my best friend's wedding and everything was perfectly executed, so I knew who I was going with for our wedding. They are surprisingly affordable and very easy to work with.

They have an extensive selection of linens, flowers, decorative items, etc available to sift through at their shop. When you make an appointment, you get to experiment with the table settings to see what you like or don't like, look through photos, and just explain your vision to them. Kristy and her team are very creative and worked with our own items to create a beautiful event that neither we or our guests will soon forget. We were completely blown away by their talents. Thank you so much Kristy!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

brittney · Married on 08/06/2016

Kristy was so awesome with helping us with everything we needed for our wedding! From decorations to flowers, everything was perfect! It was always easy to get in touch with Kristy even for last minute things the day of the wedding! We are so happy we chose Create a Scene for our wedding needs!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Ann · Married on 07/02/2016

Create-A-Scene recently did the flowers and decor for my daughter's wedding. WOW!!!! What a great job they did with the decor, the ideas and the customer service! I'm so impressed! My daughter was very specific about what she wanted for decor and flowers. Create-A-Scene was very accommodating and so helpful with suggestion to fine-tune her ideas. If you are planning an event that you want decorated to the "nines", contact Create-A-Scene. You will love what they do and how they do it!!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Create A Scene, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ann! You and Russ, Steve and Heather were awesome to work with! We appreciate the kind words.

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

Create A Scene was one of the best parts of our wedding. So easy to work with and everything turned out perfectly! Very reliable and excellent quality of service!

Sent on 09/11/2016