CRB Entertainment Reviews

CRB Entertainment 6
CRB Entertainment 7

Tamesha · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection

Cliff was amazing from start to finish!! He was so comfortable to talk to, it’s like we already knew him. He interacted with the wedding guest and made the entire night amazing. He is literally the best DJ ever! He was always available, ready to answer any questions we had. He even helped us come up with songs for our wedding lineups ! Everything you need and want in a dj, he is that ! Keep it up cliff !! My definition of perfection! —The Hilaires

Sent on 04/13/2019

Sarah Nichols · Married on 02/03/2019

Great experience

Cliff was amazing! He was totally flexible and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be. He kept the party going and really understood the vibe we were going for. 100% right decision!

Sent on 02/07/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing the CRB team to be a part of your special day! It was an honor to fulfill your entertainment needs!

• Y

Yiselle Rolon · Married on 12/16/2018

DJ for Wedding at The Venue 1902

Sooo happy I went with Cliff for my wedding. He had done my sister’s wedding 5 years ago and we loved him. He was my first choice for my wedding. He does an amazing job coordinating through the entire wedding with games and songs. Everyone loved the songs. For my wedding we needed to stay conservative with music and we were able to have a wonderful time with a perfect playlists. Thank you so much Cliff! Jona and I had so much fun!

Sent on 12/29/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

We are glad that the CRB team can once again be a part of making your entertainment needs happen! We hope that you will reach out to us again in the future, so we can continue to be a part of your lifetime memories.

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/08/2018

DJ Cliff was amazing!!

DJ Cliff was PHENOMENAL!! We had so much fun. He worked with my wedding coordinator Brooke to insure everything ran smoothly. People are STILL talking about how amazing he was and how he got everyone on the dance floor. He helped make my wedding something that everyone will remember. I have received many compliments from the guests! Truly the best choice ever! I highly recommend this professional team for your next event.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    CRB Entertainment 8
    CRB Entertainment 9
    CRB Entertainment 10
    CRB Entertainment 11
    CRB Entertainment 12

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome experience!

My husband and I loved working with Cliff from CRB entertainment! He really got the party going and provided great music and fun on our wedding day! We also did a photo booth which was so much fun and made for great pics for everyone. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj by far!

We used CRB Entertainment for our wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dj whether it be for a party, wedding, reception, whatever your needs are. They played a wide variety of music, kept the crowd dancing all night, and it never stopped. They were very responsive in communicating, they were accommodating to any needs I had, they made our night PERFECT! Between their music for the wedding, the music at the reception, staying engaged with the crowd, announcing of the wedding party, lighting, and professionalism, our night couldn't have been better. They were so good that several of my wedding guests asked for their contact information so they could use them at their upcoming events. So I guess in short... BOOK THEM NOW THEY ARE WORTH IT AND WILL MAKE YOUR NIGHT AMAZING!

Sent on 01/08/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor seeing your special day turns out as you hoped! We look forward to servicing you in future endeavors.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Cliff & CRB Entertainment!! We booked CRB Entertainment for our wedding on October 20th 2018 & I could just go on & on about how very pleased we were.

From the uplighting to match our wedding theme/colors, our names & wedding date in lights, the pinlight to highlight our cake, "dancing on a cloud" during our first dance, games to keep the crowd entertained, & the music selection...everything was PERFECT!

We are STILL receiving compliments & several of my wedding guests have asked for Cliff's contact information for their upcoming events.

Thanks for your professionalism & expertise, Cliff! We look forward to working with you again!

-Tiffany & Anthony

Sent on 01/14/2019
    CRB Entertainment 13

• Krysta

Krysta Glass · Married on 10/12/2018

Because of CRB Entertainment, our wedding felt like a great party that everyone enjoyed!

We initially hired CRB Entertainment to play music at our wedding. We were impressed with their experience and professionalism. As the planning process went on, we were pleased to find out that they offered much more than a DJ and a turntable. There were so many options and we were able to choose the services that we wanted and build a custom package that was tailored to our needs.

Amazing Party Atmosphere - A great DJ does more than just play music. A great DJ reads the crowd and gives them what they need to enjoy themselves. That is exactly what CRB Entertainment did for us on our wedding day. They had fun icebreakers to loosen everybody up after the cocktail hour. They played great music that kept people on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time!

Open Photobooth - This was definitely one of the highlights of our reception. Our guests had a blast taking pictures throughout the evening and they loved the fact that they got instant printouts with our custom wedding logo.

Uplighting - The uplighting that CRB provided really transformed our venue into a beautiful space. These lights offered hundreds of color combinations so we were able to match our wedding colors.

Peace of Mind - We met with CRB Entertainment on multiple occasions to solidify the details for our big day. We covered everything from the songs that should be playing at key moments to the timeline of the ceremony/reception. He even gave us access to an online tool to help us keep track of it all.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hi Krysta!

I will like to thank you for taking out the time of your day to give a really great review not only of our DJ services, but the overall experience with our team at CRB Entertainment. I'm very thankful for you and Dwayne for giving my team the opportunity to be apart of your special day, which we strive to give our amazing couples an experience and memories that will last life time. P.S. You're going to love checking out all your photo booth pictures that was taken at the reception, so many good moments inside the booth.. :)
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding vendor

I have worked with CRB Entertainment on multiple occasions and they never disappoint! Thank you for giving us and our guest a memorable and fun filled night!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    CRB Entertainment 14
    CRB Entertainment 15
    CRB Entertainment 16
    CRB Entertainment 17

Joselyn · Married on 09/16/2018

CRB entertainment helped us make our wedding day absolutely perfect. We had such an amazing time I would hire this company for other events. They are extremely helpful and made our day less nerve wrecking. Absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Joselyn & Terynce! First, I will like to thank you again for giving our team an opportunity to be apart of your special day and I must say it was definitely a great party from beginning to the end.

Thank you!!

DJ Cliff Bell

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Cliff and his team were amazing. They kept the party going from beginning to end. We really enjoyed working with him. He’s definitely a great MC, DJ and the uplights made it a fairytale.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • #PartyLikeAJohnson

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

We are the Johnsons!!!!! We could not have asked for better entertainment. Usually you just expect a DJ, but we received a ton more. Our guests had 'the' best time with Cliff and his staff. They kept the energy high and the guests entertained. Thank you so much CRB Entertainment.

The baby shower is next!!!! lol Until next time. - Alicia & Eric

Sent on 05/01/2018

Renee · Married on 02/16/2018

CRB Entertainment was awesome. They made my daughters wedding reception a big hit, and they did it on short notice.
    Thank you so much Cliff Bell you're amazing.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    CRB Entertainment 18
    CRB Entertainment 19
    CRB Entertainment 20

Hello Renee,

Thank you for having our DJ team at your daughter's wedding celebration, which we really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of their special day.

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

Cliff was the DJ for my sister's wedding and we loved how interactive he was with the crowd and he kept the party going! We hired him as well for our wedding almost a year later and he was Awesome! We received so many compliments on our DJ from our guests. Thank you so much Cliff!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Cliff and the CRB team did an amazing job at our wedding! Cliff played a variety of music and made sure that all of our guest were engaged and having a great time throughout the night. The dance floor at our wedding was literally packed from start to finish at our reception and we could've asked for more. The interactive planning tool and playlist selection were also extremely helpful throughout the wedding process. Thank you Cliff and the CRB Team!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I booked Dj Kevy Kev, for our wedding, through CRB entertainment. My husband and Dj Kevy Kev are friends and he made the right choice! He made everyone at our wedding so comfortable with fun icebreakers and kept the dance floor packed! The process for booking him was easy enough and Cliff Bell, his booking agent, definitely worked with our budget and threw in a free monogram for us! At first, we were a little disappointed that the majority of the songs on our must play list were not played (they have an online portal where you choose your songs), but the Dj read us and still played songs that were hot and fit with our wedding theme. We plan to use him again for some future events and highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Cliff is the man! I've never seen a wedding DJ get the crowd going like he did. He Incorporated fun ice breaker activities and kept the music pumping all night!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Awesome DJ and entertainment service! Cliff kept our guest hype and engaged. Loved every moment of it! Would use CRB over and over again. Completely worth it! He also did our uplighting. We did minimal decorating and the lighting really had an amazing effect on the room. Top notch!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

Cliff and his team were amazing. Great MC, Great music and the up lighting is defiantly a must. Everyone said the music was amazing oh and the online planning form was very helpful.

Thank you Cliff and the CRB team!

Sent on 08/10/2017

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for writing the review!! Love it!!

Letitia · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Edwin did an awesome job. At our wedding. I will definitely use CRB Entertainment again and I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2017

Cliff was fantastic! He was open to every request I made, and kept the whole event upbeat and flowing. We danced all night, there was never a dull moment! Our guests LOVED the shoe game as well!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Amberley · Married on 12/17/2016

Cliff and his team were amazing! They always say the DJ sets the tone to your wedding and if you don't have a good one people will remember. Everyone commented on what a great DJ Cliff was and how he made are wedding so much fun. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same. He met us on site in personal and went over all the fine details with us. From the up lighting to our custom GOBO everything was perfect! He had every song that my guests requested along with mine. Sometimes is hard to keep a crowed happy and he played all the right songs at the right time. All the guests told me what great music the DJ played. Thank you Cliff for making our day so special it would not have been the same with out you. Do not think twice about using him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Hi Amberley,

First, I will like to thank you for taking out the time to write a review about the entertainment services that I had the honor to provide for your special day. I met you and Michael at a wedding show in Tampa and I'm glad that you decided to select my company to be a part of a special moment in your life.

Again, thank you so much and please keep in touch and tell Michael don't forget to give me a call once he's ready to make that move for his upcoming business.

DJ Cliff Bell

Crysany · Married on 09/23/2016

Cliff and his staff were absolutely amazing throughout our wedding preparations and at our reception. He was lively and got everybody involved in our special day. We highly recommend using Cliff and CRB Entertainment for your next function. Thank you Cliff!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything was great! Services were great and everything I wanted. Best time ever!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Denise · Married on 09/01/2016

Mr. Bell and his team were totally amazing. They were very accommodating, professional, and personable before and during our wedding. My husband and I could not have hired a better entertainment company. Prior to our special day Mr. Bell met with us and as he listened intently to our ideas, he was able to make some suggestions that were impressive on the day of our wedding. The up lighting was simply enchanting. It added the special touch we were looking for. Most of our guest could not stop talking about the music and how well Mr. Bell was able to engage the crowd. We definitely chose the right DJ entertainment company. Our night was magical and we must give Mr. Bell and his team huge thanks for working with us and making our wedding a night to remember. We plan to hire CRB Entertainment again in the future!

Sent on 12/31/2017