CRB Entertainment Reviews

CRB Entertainment 2
CRB Entertainment 3
  • Krysta

Krysta Glass · Married on 10/12/2018

Because of CRB Entertainment, our wedding felt like a great party that everyone enjoyed!

We initially hired CRB Entertainment to play music at our wedding. We were impressed with their experience and professionalism. As the planning process went on, we were pleased to find out that they offered much more than a DJ and a turntable. There were so many options and we were able to choose the services that we wanted and build a custom package that was tailored to our needs.

Amazing Party Atmosphere - A great DJ does more than just play music. A great DJ reads the crowd and gives them what they need to enjoy themselves. That is exactly what CRB Entertainment did for us on our wedding day. They had fun icebreakers to loosen everybody up after the cocktail hour. They played great music that kept people on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time!

Open Photobooth - This was definitely one of the highlights of our reception. Our guests had a blast taking pictures throughout the evening and they loved the fact that they got instant printouts with our custom wedding logo.

Uplighting - The uplighting that CRB provided really transformed our venue into a beautiful space. These lights offered hundreds of color combinations so we were able to match our wedding colors.

Peace of Mind - We met with CRB Entertainment on multiple occasions to solidify the details for our big day. We covered everything from the songs that should be playing at key moments to the timeline of the ceremony/reception. He even gave us access to an online tool to help us keep track of it all.

Sent on 11/09/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Hi Krysta! I will like to thank you for taking out the time of your day to give a really great review not only of our DJ services, but the overall experience with our team at CRB Entertainment. I'm very thankful for you and Dwayne for giving my team the opportunity to be apart of your special day, which we strive to give our amazing couples an experience and memories that will last life time. P.S. You're going to love checking out all your photo booth pictures that was taken at the reception, so many good moments inside the booth.. :)

Joselyn · Married on 09/16/2018

CRB entertainment helped us make our wedding day absolutely perfect. We had such an amazing time I would hire this company for other events. They are extremely helpful and made our day less nerve wrecking. Absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Joselyn & Terynce! First, I will like to thank you again for giving our team an opportunity to be apart of your special day and I must say it was definitely a great party from beginning to the end. Thank you!! DJ Cliff Bell

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Cliff and his team were amazing. They kept the party going from beginning to end. We really enjoyed working with him. He’s definitely a great MC, DJ and the uplights made it a fairytale.

• #PartyLikeAJohnson

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

We are the Johnsons!!!!! We could not have asked for better entertainment. Usually you just expect a DJ, but we received a ton more. Our guests had 'the' best time with Cliff and his staff. They kept the energy high and the guests entertained. Thank you so much CRB Entertainment.

The baby shower is next!!!! lol Until next time. - Alicia & Eric

Renee · Married on 02/16/2018

CRB Entertainment was awesome. They made my daughters wedding reception a big hit, and they did it on short notice.
    Thank you so much Cliff Bell you're amazing.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    CRB Entertainment 4
    CRB Entertainment 5
    CRB Entertainment 6

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Hello Renee, Thank you for having our DJ team at your daughter's wedding celebration, which we really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of their special day.

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

Cliff was the DJ for my sister's wedding and we loved how interactive he was with the crowd and he kept the party going! We hired him as well for our wedding almost a year later and he was Awesome! We received so many compliments on our DJ from our guests. Thank you so much Cliff!!

Shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Cliff and the CRB team did an amazing job at our wedding! Cliff played a variety of music and made sure that all of our guest were engaged and having a great time throughout the night. The dance floor at our wedding was literally packed from start to finish at our reception and we could've asked for more. The interactive planning tool and playlist selection were also extremely helpful throughout the wedding process. Thank you Cliff and the CRB Team!

Eileen · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I booked Dj Kevy Kev, for our wedding, through CRB entertainment. My husband and Dj Kevy Kev are friends and he made the right choice! He made everyone at our wedding so comfortable with fun icebreakers and kept the dance floor packed! The process for booking him was easy enough and Cliff Bell, his booking agent, definitely worked with our budget and threw in a free monogram for us! At first, we were a little disappointed that the majority of the songs on our must play list were not played (they have an online portal where you choose your songs), but the Dj read us and still played songs that were hot and fit with our wedding theme. We plan to use him again for some future events and highly recommend him!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Cliff is the man! I've never seen a wedding DJ get the crowd going like he did. He Incorporated fun ice breaker activities and kept the music pumping all night!!!

vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Awesome DJ and entertainment service! Cliff kept our guest hype and engaged. Loved every moment of it! Would use CRB over and over again. Completely worth it! He also did our uplighting. We did minimal decorating and the lighting really had an amazing effect on the room. Top notch!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

Cliff and his team were amazing. Great MC, Great music and the up lighting is defiantly a must. Everyone said the music was amazing oh and the online planning form was very helpful.

Thank you Cliff and the CRB team!

Sent on 08/10/2017

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for writing the review!! Love it!!

Letitia · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Edwin did an awesome job. At our wedding. I will definitely use CRB Entertainment again and I highly recommend them for any event.

Kayla · Married on 04/01/2017

Cliff was fantastic! He was open to every request I made, and kept the whole event upbeat and flowing. We danced all night, there was never a dull moment! Our guests LOVED the shoe game as well!

Amberley · Married on 12/17/2016

Cliff and his team were amazing! They always say the DJ sets the tone to your wedding and if you don't have a good one people will remember. Everyone commented on what a great DJ Cliff was and how he made are wedding so much fun. If I had to do it all over again I would do it the same. He met us on site in personal and went over all the fine details with us. From the up lighting to our custom GOBO everything was perfect! He had every song that my guests requested along with mine. Sometimes is hard to keep a crowed happy and he played all the right songs at the right time. All the guests told me what great music the DJ played. Thank you Cliff for making our day so special it would not have been the same with out you. Do not think twice about using him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/28/2016

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amberley, First, I will like to thank you for taking out the time to write a review about the entertainment services that I had the honor to provide for your special day. I met you and Michael at a wedding show in Tampa and I'm glad that you decided to select my company to be a part of a special moment in your life. Again, thank you so much and please keep in touch and tell Michael don't forget to give me a call once he's ready to make that move for his upcoming business. DJ Cliff Bell CRB Entertainment

Crysany · Married on 09/23/2016

Cliff and his staff were absolutely amazing throughout our wedding preparations and at our reception. He was lively and got everybody involved in our special day. We highly recommend using Cliff and CRB Entertainment for your next function. Thank you Cliff!

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

Everything was great! Services were great and everything I wanted. Best time ever!

Denise · Married on 09/01/2016

Mr. Bell and his team were totally amazing. They were very accommodating, professional, and personable before and during our wedding. My husband and I could not have hired a better entertainment company. Prior to our special day Mr. Bell met with us and as he listened intently to our ideas, he was able to make some suggestions that were impressive on the day of our wedding. The up lighting was simply enchanting. It added the special touch we were looking for. Most of our guest could not stop talking about the music and how well Mr. Bell was able to engage the crowd. We definitely chose the right DJ entertainment company. Our night was magical and we must give Mr. Bell and his team huge thanks for working with us and making our wedding a night to remember. We plan to hire CRB Entertainment again in the future!

• Rechelle

Rechelle · Married on 07/24/2016

Cliff and his team were amazing! From the beginning, Cliff worked with me on my vision for my wedding and came through with flying colors! I made several changes along the way with songs and timelines and at every change, Cliff was there with his calm and cool demeanor, making sure I received what I needed. His professionalism speaks volumes and we were so pleased with how he managed to get ALL of the songs we had on our "must play" list actually played! At one point, our photographer whisked us away for photos and when we came back, everyone was dancing and having a great time! They even did a beginning ice breaker with our guests that made things fun and interactive. My husband and I come from a musical background, so the music sets the tone of any event and having the right mix of genres was very important to us! A+ to Cliff and his team for understanding our needs, taking the time to listen to what we wanted and even making great suggestions. Thank you Cliff for making our day great!

Edwin · Married on 07/02/2016

The only advice I can give to a couple requesting this service is to book and use CRB as you will not be disappointed in service or attentiveness.

Sent on 07/22/2016

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Edwin & Crystal, It was definitely our pleasure to provide the entertainment & lighting on your special day, which was filled with a lot of great memories from beginning to the end of the night. Thank you again, Cliff Bell CRB Entertainment

Derek · Married on 05/29/2016

CRB Entertainment was very thorough in making sure what exactly we were looking for in regards to our wedding. Their website was very easy to use when selecting the type of music that we wanted for the night. The DJ that oversaw our wedding reception did a great job of keeping the night moving and everyone said that they loved the music!

Kiara · Married on 03/19/2016

CRB Entertainment was so flexible and patient with me! I was so unsure of what I wanted in regards to the music and theme I wanted with the music during the reception and he really took the pressure off of me. They incorporated a fun game during my reception (which I wanted, but didn't even know)! They were so good to my family and made the atmosphere one to remember! My mother is still talking about how awesome he was and how patient he was. I would HIGHLY recommend CRB Entertainment. My wedding reception was one to remember!

Ciera · Married on 12/05/2015

CRB Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding on August 20, 2015 at The Club at Bella Collina. I had been to two weddings previously where they DJ'd and I was sold! Friendly, fun, great music, and always kept the flow of the things moving. One of our favorite personal touches they added was a quick, fun ice breaker game for the tables to get a little better acquainted before eating dinner. It got everybody laughing and kicked off the ceremony in a fun way. Would definitely recommend CRB Entertainment to anybody who needs a DJ!

• Z

Z · Married on 10/17/2015

Cliff was amazing. He was very professional and easy to work with. He is very interactive with you and your guest and he most definitely keeps the party going. He went from my ceremony site on the beach, cocktail hour on the patio, to our reception in the ballroom with ease. His up lighting went perfect with my wedding colors and brought the ballroom to life. Would definitely recommend him for any event!!!

Brian · Married on 10/03/2015

Cliff Bell, DJ Kevin and their team at CRB Entertainment were absolutely the best DJs we could have picked for our wedding. Cliff's patience, meticulous attention to details, professional pre-event planning and genuine concern for our wishes helped make our wedding unforgettable. Cliff met with us multiple time before the wedding for longer than he needed to make sure he understood everything we wanted. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and that meant a lot to us. We had a very diverse guest list and wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed the music, from the youngest to the oldest. Cliff and DJ Kevin didn’t just meet our expectations, they exceeded them. We tried to walk around to tables to greet our guests but couldn't because they were on the dance floor all night. The dance floor was literally packed from the first dance to the last. This was further confirmed by so many guests telling us that our wedding was the best they had ever attended and how great the DJs were. Cliff and Kevin played to the audience and truly made our wedding fun and engaging. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

marie · Married on 09/19/2015

Edwin was my DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I loved his professionalism and also how he bacame a part of the wedding party. His goal was to make sure he gave us exactly what we wanted and stayed on the timeline perfectly. He communicated with my coordinator and myself the entire night and not to mention HE CAN DANCE TOO!!! LOL, great job Edwin and CRB Entertainment! I knew you were going to be great, and you have surpassed my expectations. Thank you Cliff Bell.