CRB Entertainment Reviews

77 | Orlando, FL

77 Reviews for CRB Entertainment

Les Harris · Married on 11/30/2019

Harris Renewal 11/2019

Their service was wonderful! Yes I would recommend them again DJ Kevi Kev was very personal just like family

Sent on 12/22/2019

Loudine · Married on 11/02/2019

Stress free

Where do I even begin! CRB Entertainment exudes professionalism and energy! They offer variety of package selections to fit any budget, they communicate effectively and in a timely manner (less stress for you), and really try to put you at ease during such a stressful period. I was worried about finding a vendor that would be able to address a mixed crowd of Caribbean descent; Groom Antiguan and the Bride Haitian and friends & family from all over with the wedding location Central Florida. You would think this would be a breeze in Florida, but not always the case. It’s difficult to find a balance of great music and keeping the crowd going. CRB did not disappoint! Dj Kevy Kev is amazing. I highly recommend him for any event. He’s kind and listens to what you want for your day while bringing the necessary energy to keep people dancing. Everyone and I mean everyone young and old were on the dance floor and we extended our party time an additional hour because of the vibes in the room. Energy level: 100. There was no need for an additional MC. His music selections were diverse, he read the crowd well and he has a warm/ hi energy that people gravitate to. Highest recommendation! .Thank you CRB & Kev for being a huge part of our special day. We will see you at the future baby shower lol.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Nikki Pryor · Married on 09/07/2019

My wedding

Cliff was the best DJ ever. He was there for my wedding and ready before I was even dressed. I plan on using his services again for our one year anniversary party.

Sent on 09/19/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nikki for taking a few minutes to write review about our entertainment services for your beach wedding. I had so much fun entertaining everyone at the wedding, especially the crew from New York, which they told me at the very beginning I better bring it, lol. Thank you again and don't forget to call me for the 1 year anniversary celebration. DJ CLiFF BeLL

Tammi · Married on 04/20/2019

#Gauze Wedding

Cliff and team did an Excellent job at my wedding reception...I am got sooo many great comliants about how well he keep us on the dance floor!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Hi Tammi,

Well, first let me say it was great meeting you and your sister at the open house event and I'm thankful for you giving us an opportunity to be a part of your special day. I really enjoyed interacting with your family and friends throughout your wedding and please keep our team in mind for a future family event.

Tamesha · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection

Cliff was amazing from start to finish!! He was so comfortable to talk to, it’s like we already knew him. He interacted with the wedding guest and made the entire night amazing. He is literally the best DJ ever! He was always available, ready to answer any questions we had. He even helped us come up with songs for our wedding lineups ! Everything you need and want in a dj, he is that ! Keep it up cliff !! My definition of perfection! —The Hilaires

Sent on 04/13/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again for allowing the CRB team to be apart of your special day, which everything about your wedding was amazing from start to finish. I look forward to keeping up with you and Darius on Instagram and SnapChat, so don't be a stranger because you're part of the CRB family now.
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Ann · Married on 02/11/2019

Highlight of the Wedding Day!

DJ Bruce was the best part of our wedding day! We had multiple guests comment on how great he was.

He had no trouble playing the wide ranch of music that was requested (country, EDM, old school R&B, oldies, pop, Latin, etc.) and he was incredibly receptive to what people were into and would tactfully end a song early if it didn’t seem like anyone was into it at the time. He happily played songs the guests requested and was incredibly flexible with stuff changing in the timeline and doing things a little unorthodox.

Bruce came a little early to make sure everything was set up in time and my mom really appreciated that he mentioned to fill out the guestbook without any prompting form anyone – it meant a lot to her and you could tell he’d done a few weddings before.

Setting everything up with Cliff & Bruce was incredibly easy with their website that helps you pick the songs and enter the wedding timeline/details. They were both incredibly easy to reach and very punctual on getting stuff together/making calls/etc when they said they would.
    I can’t recommend CRB Entertainment / DJ Bruce enough!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sarah Nichols · Married on 02/03/2019

Great experience

Cliff was amazing! He was totally flexible and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it to be. He kept the party going and really understood the vibe we were going for. 100% right decision!

Sent on 02/07/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing the CRB team to be a part of your special day! It was an honor to fulfill your entertainment needs!

• Y

Yiselle Rolon · Married on 12/16/2018

DJ for Wedding at The Venue 1902

Sooo happy I went with Cliff for my wedding. He had done my sister’s wedding 5 years ago and we loved him. He was my first choice for my wedding. He does an amazing job coordinating through the entire wedding with games and songs. Everyone loved the songs. For my wedding we needed to stay conservative with music and we were able to have a wonderful time with a perfect playlists. Thank you so much Cliff! Jona and I had so much fun!

Sent on 12/29/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

We are glad that the CRB team can once again be a part of making your entertainment needs happen! We hope that you will reach out to us again in the future, so we can continue to be a part of your lifetime memories.

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/08/2018

DJ Cliff was amazing!!

DJ Cliff was PHENOMENAL!! We had so much fun. He worked with my wedding coordinator Brooke to insure everything ran smoothly. People are STILL talking about how amazing he was and how he got everyone on the dance floor. He helped make my wedding something that everyone will remember. I have received many compliments from the guests! Truly the best choice ever! I highly recommend this professional team for your next event.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome experience!

My husband and I loved working with Cliff from CRB entertainment! He really got the party going and provided great music and fun on our wedding day! We also did a photo booth which was so much fun and made for great pics for everyone. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Best dj by far!

We used CRB Entertainment for our wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dj whether it be for a party, wedding, reception, whatever your needs are. They played a wide variety of music, kept the crowd dancing all night, and it never stopped. They were very responsive in communicating, they were accommodating to any needs I had, they made our night PERFECT! Between their music for the wedding, the music at the reception, staying engaged with the crowd, announcing of the wedding party, lighting, and professionalism, our night couldn't have been better. They were so good that several of my wedding guests asked for their contact information so they could use them at their upcoming events. So I guess in short... BOOK THEM NOW THEY ARE WORTH IT AND WILL MAKE YOUR NIGHT AMAZING!

Sent on 01/08/2019

CRB Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor seeing your special day turns out as you hoped! We look forward to servicing you in future endeavors.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Cliff & CRB Entertainment!! We booked CRB Entertainment for our wedding on October 20th 2018 & I could just go on & on about how very pleased we were.

From the uplighting to match our wedding theme/colors, our names & wedding date in lights, the pinlight to highlight our cake, "dancing on a cloud" during our first dance, games to keep the crowd entertained, & the music selection...everything was PERFECT!

We are STILL receiving compliments & several of my wedding guests have asked for Cliff's contact information for their upcoming events.

Thanks for your professionalism & expertise, Cliff! We look forward to working with you again!

-Tiffany & Anthony

Sent on 01/14/2019

• Krysta

Krysta Glass · Married on 10/12/2018

Because of CRB Entertainment, our wedding felt like a great party that everyone enjoyed!

We initially hired CRB Entertainment to play music at our wedding. We were impressed with their experience and professionalism. As the planning process went on, we were pleased to find out that they offered much more than a DJ and a turntable. There were so many options and we were able to choose the services that we wanted and build a custom package that was tailored to our needs.

Amazing Party Atmosphere - A great DJ does more than just play music. A great DJ reads the crowd and gives them what they need to enjoy themselves. That is exactly what CRB Entertainment did for us on our wedding day. They had fun icebreakers to loosen everybody up after the cocktail hour. They played great music that kept people on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time!

Open Photobooth - This was definitely one of the highlights of our reception. Our guests had a blast taking pictures throughout the evening and they loved the fact that they got instant printouts with our custom wedding logo.

Uplighting - The uplighting that CRB provided really transformed our venue into a beautiful space. These lights offered hundreds of color combinations so we were able to match our wedding colors.

Peace of Mind - We met with CRB Entertainment on multiple occasions to solidify the details for our big day. We covered everything from the songs that should be playing at key moments to the timeline of the ceremony/reception. He even gave us access to an online tool to help us keep track of it all.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hi Krysta!

I will like to thank you for taking out the time of your day to give a really great review not only of our DJ services, but the overall experience with our team at CRB Entertainment. I'm very thankful for you and Dwayne for giving my team the opportunity to be apart of your special day, which we strive to give our amazing couples an experience and memories that will last life time. P.S. You're going to love checking out all your photo booth pictures that was taken at the reception, so many good moments inside the booth.. :)
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding vendor

I have worked with CRB Entertainment on multiple occasions and they never disappoint! Thank you for giving us and our guest a memorable and fun filled night!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Joselyn · Married on 09/16/2018

CRB entertainment helped us make our wedding day absolutely perfect. We had such an amazing time I would hire this company for other events. They are extremely helpful and made our day less nerve wrecking. Absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Joselyn & Terynce! First, I will like to thank you again for giving our team an opportunity to be apart of your special day and I must say it was definitely a great party from beginning to the end.

Thank you!!

DJ Cliff Bell

Christina · Married on 05/12/2018

Cliff and his team were amazing. They kept the party going from beginning to end. We really enjoyed working with him. He’s definitely a great MC, DJ and the uplights made it a fairytale.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • #PartyLikeAJohnson

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

We are the Johnsons!!!!! We could not have asked for better entertainment. Usually you just expect a DJ, but we received a ton more. Our guests had 'the' best time with Cliff and his staff. They kept the energy high and the guests entertained. Thank you so much CRB Entertainment.

The baby shower is next!!!! lol Until next time. - Alicia & Eric

Sent on 05/01/2018

Renee · Married on 02/16/2018

CRB Entertainment was awesome. They made my daughters wedding reception a big hit, and they did it on short notice.
    Thank you so much Cliff Bell you're amazing.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Hello Renee,

Thank you for having our DJ team at your daughter's wedding celebration, which we really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of their special day.

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2018

Cliff was the DJ for my sister's wedding and we loved how interactive he was with the crowd and he kept the party going! We hired him as well for our wedding almost a year later and he was Awesome! We received so many compliments on our DJ from our guests. Thank you so much Cliff!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Cliff and the CRB team did an amazing job at our wedding! Cliff played a variety of music and made sure that all of our guest were engaged and having a great time throughout the night. The dance floor at our wedding was literally packed from start to finish at our reception and we could've asked for more. The interactive planning tool and playlist selection were also extremely helpful throughout the wedding process. Thank you Cliff and the CRB Team!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Eileen · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I booked Dj Kevy Kev, for our wedding, through CRB entertainment. My husband and Dj Kevy Kev are friends and he made the right choice! He made everyone at our wedding so comfortable with fun icebreakers and kept the dance floor packed! The process for booking him was easy enough and Cliff Bell, his booking agent, definitely worked with our budget and threw in a free monogram for us! At first, we were a little disappointed that the majority of the songs on our must play list were not played (they have an online portal where you choose your songs), but the Dj read us and still played songs that were hot and fit with our wedding theme. We plan to use him again for some future events and highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

Cliff is the man! I've never seen a wedding DJ get the crowd going like he did. He Incorporated fun ice breaker activities and kept the music pumping all night!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

vanessa · Married on 05/27/2017

Awesome DJ and entertainment service! Cliff kept our guest hype and engaged. Loved every moment of it! Would use CRB over and over again. Completely worth it! He also did our uplighting. We did minimal decorating and the lighting really had an amazing effect on the room. Top notch!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

Cliff and his team were amazing. Great MC, Great music and the up lighting is defiantly a must. Everyone said the music was amazing oh and the online planning form was very helpful.

Thank you Cliff and the CRB team!

Sent on 08/10/2017

CRB Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for writing the review!! Love it!!

Letitia · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Edwin did an awesome job. At our wedding. I will definitely use CRB Entertainment again and I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/21/2017