Crazy Shotz Photo Booth Reviews

Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 2
Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 3
Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 4

Alison · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I used Crazy Shotz for our wedding in March and we had a wonderful experience with this company! Denise and her husband are very professional and deliver exceptional quality. Our guests loved the photo booth and we especially loved how they set up a tv monitor outside of the booth during our event to display the photos that were taken. I would not hesitate to use Crazy Shotz again in the future!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

The Photo booth was SO fun at our wedding & our guests enjoyed the enclosed booth! What I really liked about Crazy Shotz is that each guest in the photo received a photo strip as a party favor! I worked with Denise on the design and she was able to take the design from our wedding invitation to match the photo strip design! Ron was able to meet me at my venue so we could figure out where the photo booth would be best!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/21/2017

Denise was awesome and easy to work with. She came to my house and we discussed all the details of our wedding to make it perfect. The photo booth made our wedding extra fun and memorable, definitely worth the money paid. My guests loved it and the crazy shot staff were very nice and accommodating. We highly recommend adding this service to any big event or wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 5
    Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 6
    Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 7
    Crazy Shotz Photo Booth 8

Crystal · Married on 09/15/2017

Great experience working with Crazy Shotz for our wedding!! Everyone was professional and patient with our wild group ;) and we would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking to add some fun to their event!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Everyone at Crazy Shotz was super helpful. We had a bit of a rain problem and they worked around it and opened the booth back up when it was safe and it was the hit of the night. The slow motion video is definitely worth it.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

Crazy Shotz was a hit at my wedding! From the beginning their team was so helpful from booking the date, to capturing my design vision for the photo strips, to even personalizing the booth/props to match my wedding theme and color scheme. At the time of my event, the girls running the booth were so fun and welcoming! All of my guests did the photobooth, even those who normally would not take pictures. I provided my own TV to view the pictures as they were taken, but it was a breeze to connect with their equipment. In all, I would most definitely recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 12/06/2016

Crazy Shotz products and services are best in the business! Their Slo-Mo video booth is an absolute MUST HAVE at your next event. It takes a photo booth experience to the next level! As an Event PLanner, it is critical to have vendors that you can rely on to deliver quality experiences consistently time after time. I never worry about the photo booth component of any event because I am so confident of their commitment to excellence. Their staff is the absolute cherry on top to this great company!! I love Crazy Shotz!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

Crazy Shotz was awesome! We actually won 2 hours of their photobooth service at the Mesa Wedding Walk. We hadn't considered getting a photobooth due to budget, but when we won the 2 hours, it was a no brainer to pay for 2 additional hours to cover the length of the reception. We couldn't be happier that we won, and that we added the extra hours. Absolutely everyone - family, friends, kids, adults - had fun with it, and looking at all of the photos afterward has given us so many laughs. Denise and her assistant were amazing, and we had guests comment how nice and friendly they were. After experiencing Crazy Shotz, I would absolutely fit it in the budget no matter what! Even if you're not sure how a photobooth will fit your wedding, budget or otherwise, do it! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Lexi · Married on 11/05/2016

This company is SO SO SO great!! I have used them for two events now and have never had a problem at all. They are always prepared, so nice, and the pictures are adorable. I will definitely be suggesting them to our future event coordinators!

Candice · Married on 11/04/2016

We absolutely loved working with Crazy Shotz!

Sonya · Married on 10/29/2016

This was a great investment in our wedding! Some of my favorite pics came from the booth. Denise was wonderful, setup was seamless and everyone enjoyed their time in the booth. Great memories!

Garrett · Married on 10/15/2016

Thank you to Denise at Crazy Shotz Photo Booth Rentals for the fun photo booth! Kevin and Jessica went above and beyond the moon in creating many memorable and hilarious pictures! Our wedding guests absolutely loved it! Thank you for being a part of our dream wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • F

Feliciana · Married on 10/08/2016

Was always very responsive to request and inquires. Worked with me to personalize the experience to my wedding. Our guest loved them and I got great feedback from familiy members that they were wonderful

Sent on 12/09/2016

Audrey · Married on 07/21/2016

They were great to work with and we loved our finished product! We used them for a conference and out guests loved it!

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Crazy shotz provided wonderful service! Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth, props, and pictures. The personalized strips they made for us were perfect. They were also affordable in comparison to other photo booth vendors. A family owned and operated business, Crazy Shotz is personable, down to earth, and truly cares about making your wedding day special. We had so much fun and so did our guests. We would recommend them to anyone wanting to add extra fun for guests, and extra opportunities for documenting such a special day.
    Thank you so much CrazyShotz!
    - Jess & Abe Graber

Sent on 07/02/2016

Cheryl · Married on 05/10/2016

Great people to work with! Super fast response time to any questions you may have regarding themes, colors, props, etc.
    I would definitely use them again for an event!

• Y

Yoni · Married on 04/16/2016

Denise and her team were fantastic at the wedding!
    We had an outdoor wedding, and the Photobooth really added another fun activity for our guests. Also, going through all the hilarious photos after the wedding is a real treat!
    Denise was super proactive prior to the wedding, which was very helpful given the fact that we were planning the wedding at the Farm at South Mountain remotely from NYC.
    We highly recommend CrazyShotz for any couple getting married. It worth every penny!
    Laura & Yoni

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

What a wonderful team this company was. Loved everything they did for my husband and I with our picture scrapbook.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Kerri · Married on 02/06/2016

Very professional and reliable company with an amazing booth and props! Would highly recommend!

Kayla · Married on 11/14/2015

Crazy Shotz Photo booth did a phenomenal job at our wedding. They were prompt and professional and ensured everyone had an amazing time. There was such a variety of props which allowed for hours of entertainment, I don't think it was ever empty during the night. This photobooth is perfect for so many occasions and is great for people of all ages. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and for making our wedding even more memorable with all the pictures we received the NEXT day! Guests were raving about how fast they were available. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jeff · Married on 10/31/2015

This company and their service is awesome. So many guests were able to achieve pictures with other friends and family that a photographer might have missed. Highly recommend as an addition to any gala.

Savannah · Married on 10/17/2015

If you're on the fence about getting a photo booth DO IT. Great entertainment and my guests loved it. There was a line all night! Ron and Denise are amazing. They customized my photo strips and my backdrop and redid it like 5 times because I'm a picky perfectionist. They were beyond nice and fun. They stay with the booth the whole night and help with props. So personable. Great for the price!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Heather · Married on 04/18/2015

Crazy Shotz was a wonderful choice for a photo booth at our wedding! Their package prices were great, and they were even able to add in a break during our dinner hour, so we didn't have to waste an hour of our package time when no one is going to the booth anyways! Denise did a fantastic job tailoring the booth and photo strips, so they turned out just how we wanted them. We wanted there to be a ton of fun props for our guests to use for the booth, so we considered buying some of our own to supplement the photo booth's props. Good thing we decided against it, however, because there was absolutely no need to supplement!! They had SO many great props, and all our guests had so much fun with it all night!! Our package included a book with all the photo strips from the night, which turned out to be absolutely beautiful and far succeeded my expectations. Overall, Crazy Shotz is a great company, competitive prices, and wonderful services/product. I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Ronald · Married on 04/14/2015

Their prices are very reasonable compared to other companies and the service they provided was over the top. I highly recommend Crazy Shotz.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 03/27/2015

I used Crazy Shotz Photo Booth Rental for my wedding reception. They were awesome and the highlight of our wedding event. They were so flexible and easy to work with. Our guests complimented on how nice and professional they were during the event. The pictures were very high quality and so was the booth. Thanks for making our party a blast!

Sent on 04/12/2015