CraziCakes Reviews

24 | Goodlettsville, TN

24 Reviews for CraziCakes

24 CraziCakes Reviews

Cerae · Married on 10/20/2018

Julie makes all my kid’s birthday cakes and she never disappoints. Her cakes are truly a work of art and they taste great too. We look forward to her creativeness every year and can’t wait to see the end result. Our ideas + her vision= Returning clients.

CraziCakes 1

Camille · Married on 06/23/2018

SPLENDED SERVICE...GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. ALWAYS SATISIFIED WITH JULIE'S SERVICE. SHE IS STUCK WITH ME. SHE HAS FLAVORS THAT YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME. VERY CREATIVE. YOU CAN TRUST HER WITH HER IMAGINATION IF YOU TELL HER A STORY SHE CAN PUT IT ON THE CAKE.

Audrea · Married on 04/01/2018

Julie did our cake for our 10th anniversary vow renewal. It looked amazing & it tasted amazing!!!

CraziCakes 2

Cindy · Married on 09/23/2017

My cake was fabulous!! Exactly what I had pictured! We did a different icing finish on each of the 4 layers, then she brushed a sheen over the whole thing to make it shine!! Each layer was a different kind of cake, and each one actually tasted incredible! Very moist and pretty. Even the fondant on one layer tasted great!! Definitely recommend!!

Ally · Married on 09/03/2017

The cake was soooo delicious!!! I'm still dreaming about it. And it was gorgeous, exactly how I wanted it to look. Working with Julie was so great, she is a very easy going person and very good at her job. We met her at her shop for a tasting and loved all of her cake flavors! I was 100% satisfied with my wedding cake and cannot recommend Julie enough!

Sent on 09/15/2017

CraziCakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of making your wedding cake as well as taking time to fill out the survey. Congratulations on your wedding and I pray you have a lifetime of health, wealth and prosperity together.

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

DELICIOUS! As I’m writing this, I am thinking about the cake from our wedding two weeks ago and I want more. She’s very creative! When you see her work on her Facebook page, you’ll want to hire her on the spot and we recommend that you do. You will not be disappointed. My husband LOVED his Groomscake! It was an Alabama Football helmet on a football field and he’s extremely picky when it comes to how it was supposed to look. We had a Wonder Woman/Captain America cake with coordinating cupcakes. It was divine!

Mellody · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful wedding cake. I know I have sent you some very particular orders for baby showers and such, but you made them all perfectly. Every cake I know has been made with love and it certainly shows in the marvelous detail. Your cakes are definitely the center of attention. I am so happy to have found you and I will always order from you. Thank you for everything!!

Narkeita · Married on 10/29/2016

Julie made it very easy to work with. Her cakes were fantastic and worth every penny. The hardest part was deciding which flavor because they all taste delicious. I will definitely recommend Crazicakes to everyone.

Season · Married on 10/29/2016

Julie is the absolute best. Would recommend her to anyone. She is so talented and her cakes are to die for.

Suzanne · Married on 10/15/2016

Julie was great! We found her on Facebook after our original Baker had a family emergency and could've do our cake, 2 weeks out from the wedding date! Julie was quick to respond; we talked and had all detailed down, contact signed and ready to go all on the same day we emailed her. Her cupcakes were unbelievable! They were so most and full of flavor; you could never get enough (my husband are 5 in one sitting). Our cake was beautiful as well! She incorporated my modern style and my husband tradition classic style and brought them together. I was curious to see how she was going to do that, but she did it and it was beautiful!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

CraziCakes was the only cake I wanted when it came to planning my husband's Grooms Cake. CraziCakes went above and beyond to make my "Caterpillar" cake creation come to life! We received so many compliments from our wedding guests who not only said the cake was beautiful, but also tasted delicious! I only tasted a bite because the cake was gone by the end of the night! Thank you, CraziCakes! Your cakes are simply the best.

The cake was my favorite part of my wedding! It was EXACTLY how I wanted it and it was just as delicious. Julie was amazing to work with and she was always up for tackling my ideas. I was very satisfied and would recommend her to anyone!

McKenna · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie did an amazing job bringing our visions to life on our special day! I would highly recommend her services, not only for her talent and skill, but also for the joy she brought to us while planning our wedding!

Edwina · Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and groom's cake!!! The flavors were amazing!!!

Tamika · Married on 09/10/2016

With our short engagement, we were pressed for time. All brides know how stressful that can be. But our wedding cake was one thing we had no worries about. CraziCakes was the best cake referral ever! Julie was always professional, polite, and patient with us. The attention to detail was impeccable! The tasting went so well, we ordered pre-ordered for my (then) fiancée's birthday party. We ordered cakes and cupcakes for our wedding. Her prices were awesome, she was on time and the cakes & cupcakes were beautiful! Nothing was left (except the anniversary layer). Our guests loved everything! We have found our lifelong baker! If you want the best, go with CraziCakes. Thank you Julie! ??

- The Stallworth's

Tracy · Married on 06/27/2016

Love the cakes and Julie's creativity. She is beyond awesome!

Julie cakes are amazing. She accommodated my last minute request for cake pops! Not only did she have them done on time, they were a huge hit!! Thanks so much for all you do! I can't wait for a reason to get more cake :)

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2016

Julie is what makes CraziCakes special. She does an awesome job of hearing what you want and making a delicious cake just as requested.

Pam · Married on 10/17/2015

Oh my goodness, the amazing birthday cake for my 3 year old grand daughter is STILL a subject she loves to talk about.
    Could not recommend better creativity, flavor, taste and presentation. Created an amazing memory!!!

Kayla · Married on 10/03/2015

From the moment I first met Julie I felt I had know my entire life. She is top notch! Could not have asked for more. The more difficult the cake the better it looked. I wish I could show you the pictures of cakes she has done for both my daughters Weddings and Bridal showers. The Grooms cakes were out of this world! People are still talking about these cakes as the most gorgeous cakes they have ever seen or tasted. I have sense ordered birthday cakes and cookies too. She is the real deal! 1st Class all the way.

Esther · Married on 05/16/2015

Julie was so much fun to work with. She is so bubbly and made me feel so comfortable during our cake tasting session. While I was there I looked at the rest of her cakes and knew I had to book her then!. She has so much talent!!! I loved her work and her cakes taste fantastic. Unfortunately for Julie, I gave her the crazy task of making 12 cakes with 12 different flavors (one cake on each table to be the centerpiece, a grooms cake, and a two tier wedding cake). My guest would not stop talking about the designs and how tasty they all were (they were the centerpieces and wedding favors after all :-)) Julie did such an amazing job and was so flexible with us even though we hired her a disturbing 3 weeks before the wedding. What's worse is that I had no idea what I wanted any of the cakes to look like but Julie somehow created the perfect design for the cake. She has the gift of making your blurry vision clear as day. I just cannot explain how much of a life saver she is. I will definitely order from her again. Thank you so much Julie!!!

Robin · Married on 05/30/2014

Julie's cakes are not only delicious, but they are equally beautiful as well.

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2016

Julie Berryman is very professional and detail oriented. My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!

K · event on: 10/22/2016

She has never disappointed. I would definitely recommend.