Cravens Videography Reviews

14 | Somerset, KY

14 Reviews for Cravens Videography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

So thankful for these guys!

We had our videographer back out at the last minute, so Ryan and Austin came to the rescue and we could not be more thankful that they did! The quality of their work, responsiveness, and ease of working with them was great! We have watched our videos so many times and appreciate the beautiful editing they did on both our highlight films our long-form films! The quality is something that we are sure will stand the test of time! In our opinion, they are worth every penny and more!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Work

Cravens Videography is seriously amazing! They were recommended to us by the bridal boutique I received my dress and I am so glad they did! Ryan is very personable but professional at the same time and his work is awesome! Videographers can often be very expensive for what you get but with Cravens Videography it is worth every penny! We received a 4 minute highlight video. This video captures the highlights of the day perfectly and makes me cry ever time I watch it. It seriously looks like a movie you'd see on TV! We also receive a ceremony video that has the day in a more detailed view. I am so glad we went with Cravens Videography and highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • John-Michael

John-Michael Scanlon · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunningly beautiful wedding videography at a very reasonable price

Ryan Cravens & team were top-flight, delivering a stunningly beautiful wedding highlight video & full wedding video on time and for a very reasonable price. Every step of the way, from pre-production planning to final delivery and follow-up, they were super easy to work with, knowledgeable, self-sufficient and professional, creating a flawlessly great production. So glad I hired them to create my niece’s wedding video -- I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Landyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous video!

Ryan and his team are simply the best. Their work is absolutely stunning and is completed in a timely manner! Would recommend them to anyone!!!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Emily Elswick

They were a pleasure to work with. I couldn’t have picked better people to capture our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Britany

Britany · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Video

My husband and I would highly recommend this company. Our wedding video and highlight video is more than perfect. We are both more than pleased with their service and production.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Matthew · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Was an all around great experience working with Cravens Videography. The team was very professional, well organized and the video quality was amazing. I would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Allison Hill · Married on 06/23/2018

Cravens Videography

I would totally recommend Cravens Videography! They are so talented, helpful, and very easy to work with. I will get to relive our wedding day over and over again thanks to them! ❤️ Book them, you won’t regret it 🙂

Kathy · Married on 09/30/2017

Ms &Ms Barber

I don't know where to start with our experience! Ryan is very talented and working with him was a blast!! We were very pleased with our experience and would definitely refer him to anyone looking for a videographer!! Knowing we can look back on the highlights of our favorite day makes those memories more precious!! Thanks again Ryan!!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Russell · Married on 09/09/2017

Book now without hesitation

Our experience with Cravens Videography was fantastic. His flexible schedule and creative ideas are sure to give you a treasure that will last a lifetime. His knowledge of the industry and the professional grade equipment are sure to please. I would absolutely recommend Cravens Videography to anyone seeking the services he offers.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kortney Jones · Married on 10/03/2016

Highly Recommend Cravens Videography

Cravens Videography did a perfect job at capturing so many moments from my big day. I love being able to go back and watch my video because everything is captured so perfectly that I feel like I’m right back in that day again. I am thankful that Ryan made the trip to my destination wedding to capture my perfect day.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Talara · Married on 09/10/2016

Cravens videography is the best!

Me and my business partner are so grateful for the talent and hard work Ryan and Austin put into our commercial for our business. It was a huge success and we would most definitely recommend using them!

Chris Hall · Married on 08/27/2016

Wedding videographer

Provided excellent and professional work would recommend him to friends super happy with the video he gave us!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/22/2015

Great and professional

Great and professional. Would choose again

Sent on 06/20/2019