Crave Catering Co. Reviews

4 | Crofton, MD

4 Reviews for Crave Catering Co.

Sue Cordner · Married on 02/28/2019

Food was out of this world

Our company heard of Crave Catering from the web. So we contacted them to host our annual holiday luncheon. We chose the Italian Buffet. Which was Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Spinach, Meatball Parmigiano, Grilled sausage w/peppers and a wine sauce. Asparagus w. prosciutto & lemon. The homemade bread was such an added touch. Salad. The food was off the chart. Can't wait for our next holiday luncheon to see what Crave Catering will have in store for us.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Allan H. Gray · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding

I have found them to amazingly professional and attentive. The food fit what I needed and my guest wanted to use them for future events for themselves.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jimmy Harris · Married on 09/12/2015

Outstanding service!!

Amazing staff and service! Will certainly recommend this vendor to our friends

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • James &Tabatha

Tabatha · Married on 09/12/2015

Corporate Open House - Phenomenal Service

My law firm hired Crave Catering for an open house to showcase our new office space. After explaining to Kevin our vision, he was able to present several options which we loved. He executed the event with professionalism and the food was amazing. Our clients enjoyed themselves and we even had leftovers which our staff absolutely loved!

Sent on 02/28/2019