Crave Catering Co. Reviews

Crofton, MD
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Drew H. Married on 01/22/2022

High quality, affordable and extremely professional

We cannot thank Crave Catering Co. enough for making our wedding day one that we'll remember forever. Kevin was very organized and worked with us to make sure everything was prepared for our wedding day. We received a lot of compliments on the delicious food and the service! The staff were so professional and kept everything moving along smoothly. If we have another catering event in the future, we will definitely use Crave Catering again, and would recommend them to our friends and family. Kevin and his crew were awesome!!
    Jennifer M. Married on 12/10/2021

We were so lucky to find Crave Catering!!!

Thank you so much to Kevin and his team at Crave Catering! I am in NY and found Kevin randomly online for a Bat Mitzvah in Annapolis. He responded immediately and we could tell from the beginning he would be a good fit for us. He met with our family to put together a customized meal based on our theme and price limit. Once Covid hit we realized the event would not be what we originally planned and we really scrambled to figure out what we COULD do. Kevin was so flexible and supportive and responsive during this process. Not only were Kevin and his team very professional, friendly, and accommodating, but the food was delicious!!! After they left and the party raged on we found ourselves wishing we had more of it for a midnight round!!! Thank you again for making the party wonderful and being such a fun part of our evening! We cant wait to hire you again!!!!
    Ashley B. Married on 10/09/2021

Delicious!

We cannot recommend Kevin, and his team enough! He made the process so smooth and answered all our questions. It was the best wedding food we've ever had. It tasted exactly the same as our tasting (I know many people have struggled with that). His team was extremely professional and so quick with clean up. We are extremely thankful! Highly Highly, recommend!!
    Robin@Tymelessvalley.com Married on 09/18/2021

Superior service and quality

Superior service and quality! Kevin and his team are absolutely amazing. They do a phenomenal job and will surpass your expectations. They are not your cheap bargain cater when when you consider the value what you get for the price, he exceeds expectations. Presentation is through the roof, his team is always well dressed friendly and professional. I can’t say enough positive things about Crave Catering. I have had the pleasure Eating chef Kevins cooking on many occasions, and he delivers consistently top-notch quality.
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/01/2020

Beyond amazing, beyond expectations

I don’t have enough words to truly amplify the amazing quality of service and ability that Kevin from Crave catering put forth. He was able to put out a stellar dining experience even amidst the constraints of a covid-19 wedding. Our relationship started when we were planning for our wedding in May. We were looking for an affordable, but still “fancy” catering service and Kevin checked all the boxes. He was honest about cost from our very first phone call, and did everything he could to stay within our budget while still fulfilling our wants. Due to Covid our original wedding day was rescheduled for October and all throughout that time, Kevin remained in contact with us, sending assurances, remaining responsive, and sharing awesome memes and advice to keep us going strong. He was more than just a caterer for us, he provided everything from affordable and delicious food, to helpful suggestions and coordinated efforts to make our day as special as possible. You cannot go wrong with Kevin and his team. He is a wonderful, honest, and genuine person.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/01/2020

Crave Catering can accommodate any budget.

Kevin from Crave Catering was truly amazing. He built a menu around our specific needs, desires, and budget. The food was delicious. I can’t say enough great things about Kevin. He was more than accommodating with several changes we made due to COVID. I felt my guests and my health was a top priority during this unprecedented time.
    All I can say is hire CRAVE CATERING! You won’t be disappointed. Delicious. Fair. Accommodating. Funny! Professional.

Thank you again Kevin!
    Amy G. Married on 09/12/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

I contacted Kevin and asked if he would be interested in doing a small dinner party. I had a very specific menu and he was all in!!! It was so nice to sit on my deck and be served fabulous food with my good friends. He even cleaned everything up!!! Like I said.... exactly what I wanted!
    Sue C. Married on 02/28/2019

Food was out of this world

Our company heard of Crave Catering from the web. So we contacted them to host our annual holiday luncheon. We chose the Italian Buffet. Which was Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Spinach, Meatball Parmigiano, Grilled sausage w/peppers and a wine sauce. Asparagus w. prosciutto & lemon. The homemade bread was such an added touch. Salad. The food was off the chart. Can't wait for our next holiday luncheon to see what Crave Catering will have in store for us.
    Allan G. Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding

I have found them to amazingly professional and attentive. The food fit what I needed and my guest wanted to use them for future events for themselves.
    Jimmy H. Married on 09/12/2015

Outstanding service!!

Amazing staff and service! Will certainly recommend this vendor to our friends
  • James &Tabatha
    Tabatha Married on 09/12/2015

Corporate Open House - Phenomenal Service

My law firm hired Crave Catering for an open house to showcase our new office space. After explaining to Kevin our vision, he was able to present several options which we loved. He executed the event with professionalism and the food was amazing. Our clients enjoyed themselves and we even had leftovers which our staff absolutely loved!