7 Reviews for Crave Catering and Cakes

7 Crave Catering and Cakes Reviews

Our catered meal was awesome! The whole pig was a big hit and so many compliments on the desserts! Her staff was excellent and very attentive to our guests ! Our price was lowered due to bartering of services with this vendor

Profile Picture Teri, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have used Crave for several events and personal orders over the years. I have never been disappointed! The food (or cake) is always on time or early, the quality is top notch with wonderful menu items or desserts. I love how Rebecca will take the time to help you with your food ideas and fine tune the details. She always has fun, creative ideas! Don't hesitate to use Crave...you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Take the time to have a tasting! Think about what you imagine your cake to look and taste like before you even meet with your baker. I appreciated Rebecca listening and helping us to create what we were envisioning.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved her cake for us and cupcakes for our guests. All our guests kept asking who made them because they were so good and moist. We were able to eat leftover cake and cupcakes for a week or more and they were still awesome. She made the cake exactly how I wanted and the marzipan acorns, mushrooms, and leaves (we had birch log cake with our initials on it) looked so great. She even asked if we wanted realistic colors for the mushrooms or more colorful fanciful mushrooms. She asked about our cake stand so she didn't have the piece under the cake showing (smart thinking) and then gave us the extra decorations in a box to be places around the edges. We also couldn't find a knife for the cake so she added one for $10 and said it would be with the boxes when we picked it up. Everything was exactly like she said it would be, she left no ambiguity. I would use her again in a heartbeat and will probably order cupcakes for future birthdays and such. I originally chose her because I won a gift certificate at a wedding fair and she said she could do the flavors I wanted, I'm so glad, otherwise I might not have found her.

Profile Picture Christy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We worked with Crave Catering and Cakes for our wedding. I found a picture of a wedding cake that I liked and Rebecca gave us some great suggestions to make the cake fit our wedding decor/theme (and our budget). It turned out beautifully, I was speechless when I saw it. It honestly couldn't have been more perfect! It was also by far the best wedding cake I have ever tasted! Instead of serving cake to guests, we had a mini cupcake bar and each cupcake flavor was delicious! My favorite was the coconut. Rebecca is easy to work with, professional, and incredibly talented! She went above and beyond to make sure this aspect of our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Rebecca did an amazing job for our July wedding in 2015. She delivered everything on time a was a joy to work with. We have since used her to bake birthday and graduation cakes. She also remade our top tier for our first anniversary. I will only recommend Crave to my friends and family. Her prices are great and the food is spectacular.

Profile Picture Catie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

After a completely underwhelming tasting experience at one of the popular bakeries in Missoula, my husband and I met with Rebecca and we were so impressed! She asked what we would be interested in tasting and made all those things before we met. She took the time to sit with us and explain and sample each flavor combination and they were all delicious. I am very picky about cake and often find it way too sweet but hers are AMAZING. We were able to get a 3-tier cake to feed all of our guests for a reasonable price, whereas at the other bakery we were going to have to get a small cake with some sheet cakes to feed everyone. She also delivered it to our venue for a reasonable price! We were so happy to be able to afford something so good! The day of our wedding was 100 degrees and the cake stood up to the heat - and we had several people tell us it was the best wedding cake they had ever had! I find it extremely hard to believe you'll find a better tasting cake in the area - or anywhere for that matter. Rebecca's level of customer service is superb and the cake itself was delicious. You can't go wrong here!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/15, 1 Review