Crate & Barrel Reviews

15 | Northbrook, IL

15 Reviews for Crate & Barrel

Anna · Married on 09/02/2017

We had such a great experience with Crate & Barrel! We created our registry in the store & received complimentary stemless wine glasses. We attended 2 of the private registry events held on Sunday mornings before the store opens to the public (sign up in advance!) and are so pleased with all of the items we've received! The app made it so easy to manage the registry and also allowed us to scan items in the store & add them to our list. So easy! Great range of high quality items and a few of the guests at my bridal shower were really impressed. "Wow! A Crate & Barrel registry is the way to go!"

Sent on 09/23/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/13/2017

So friendly when we set up our registry with them!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Easiest registry we did! The app makes everything so easy to do. There were a few gifts we got that we needed to return, which was no problem either. Love everything from there!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Joanna · Married on 08/21/2016

We registered for our wedding at Crate and Barrel -- the website is so easy to use, and I loved that we could see who ordered what before the item actually arrived!

Sent on 12/02/2016

We created our registry with Crate and Barrel and the website was simple and easy to use. They have a great variety of high quality and beautiful products at a range of prices that will be great gifts from our family and friends.

Sent on 01/12/2016

jennifer · Married on 03/05/2016

What a great store to work with. Easy to register and easy to return duplicate items!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Crate & Barrell was our favorite registry. Customer service is excellent. Anything that arrived broken, we had a 2minute phone call and a replacement was shipped within a week. Store returns/exchanges were easy ,they give you store credit you can use immediately. Excellent selection of kitchen and housewares, beautiful dishes. Everything was shipped fedex and promptly, except a few things that were back ordered.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Colleen · Married on 06/21/2014

We chose their stemless martini glasses as a favor. Everyone enjoyed. We knew they could also double as a votive/ candle holder.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

We had one of our wedding registries with Crate & Barrel and were pleasantly surprised. Compared the other retailer we used, the website was extremely user-friendly, there were great gift options and almost nothing was out of stock (or discontinued). We got a couple gift wrapped boxes and they were impressive! All of our gifts we received were high quality and worth every penny. They'll last for years to come. And the 10% discount (and some gift cards) should get us all the things we still really wanted!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Crate & Barrel has an excellent range of items that helped us make sure that we had all sorts of price ranges covered. Their online service was very easy to use to setup and modify our registry. We live close to a Crate & Barrel so we also have the option of just going in and making modifications with an associate's help. The staff was very friendly and using the scanner to make changes to our registry was very fun and straight-forward.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved everything I received from Crate and Barrel. I was happy that everything was shipped and packed safely when it arrived at my home. The quality and prices were very reasonable. I also loved the free app I could download on my phone to make my registry as I walked around the store.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ana · Married on 10/24/2015

We created a wedding registry at Crate&Barrel. They were really nice with us and they gave us a gift for registering plus a lot of promotions and discounts at the store. I really like the quality of the products they sell!

Sent on 04/27/2015

We registered at Crate and Barrel, beautiful inventory and discount last for 6 months after the wedding on ANYTHING, whether you registered for it or not!

Sent on 02/15/2017

3.0

Everything from Crate and Barrel is so beautiful! I wanted the whole store. The website was easy to use. I liked how you could "heart" your favorite items. The returns were not easy. I lost one of the recipes during unwrapping of the gifts and they were not very flexible about taking it back. Other than that, great place to register for gifts!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Laura · Married on 10/07/2011

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

If you are getting married and considering setting up a registry at Crate and Barrel, all I can say is DON’T DO IT! I've found the return experience with this company to be one of the most time consuming, stressful and upsetting experiences I've ever had with a company.
    One particular return experience took a total of 3 hours to resolve, which involved several calls to customer service, one manager making a mistake that she then lied about making to cover up her incompetency and another manager acting like she was doing us a favor by refunding us the money we were due. I am completely shocked at the level of incompetence, disrespect and lack of integrity that we experienced from the C&B managers we interacted with on this return and how little C&B was willing to do to make our negative experience just a little more positive.
    You have lots of choices about where to register for your wedding gifts. Don’t discount the time that bad customer service will cost you during the already time consuming process of managing your wedding registry. This particular experience I refer to happened at a store in Burlington, MA and I write about it in particular because it went above and beyond awful, but we've had problems at other C&B stores in the Boston area during this process as well. We’ve had a GREAT experience with Amazon.com, and have yet to encounter problems with Macy’s or Williams Sonoma.

Sent on 10/25/2011