Cozze Cakes Reviews

Cozze Cakes 1
Cozze Cakes 2
Cozze Cakes 3

Ashleigh · Married on 05/12/2018

Cake and cupcakes were a huge hit at the wedding! The flavors were unlike any other and we loved that we were able to have multiple! We went with Almond with Almond Buttercream, Red Velvet, Vanilla, Chocolate and Orange Dreamsicle. The appearance of the items were beautiful and unique for each flavor. Couldn't be happier!

• Kailee

Kailee · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot say enough good things Cozze Cakes! Our cake and cake truffles turned out absolutely beautiful and more than that they were so delicious! We received so many compliments on how yummy the cake was and many guests even took home truffles. I completely changed my mind on the design of my cake a month before my wedding and with 1 picture she executed it perfectly! She is the best!

Cozze Cakes 4
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Amy from Cozze Cakes was an amazing experience. From the first time we met her, we knew this was the person we wanted to do our custom Game of Thrones inspired cake for our wedding. She was excellent in responding to emails and working with us to create what we envisioned.

Our September 22, 2017 wedding was absolutely perfect and the cake that she prepared was exactly what we wanted and looked even more spectacular in person. The intricate details were completely perfect. Not only was it GORGEOUS, it tasted absolutely AMAZING! I would absolutely recommend Cozze Cakes.

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Delicious !! Amy was so easy to work with. We did three cupcakes and then a small cake as wel. Yum!! Only complaint is we didn’t get to try all the cupcakes (but that was on our caterer cause they cleaned up the ones we stashed for later). Everyone raves they were amazing though !!

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Amy from Cozze Cakes was phenomenal. She was very easy to work with and communicated well. Everything was exactly as I imagined it. It was very delicious and we received many compliments from judgey people. I would definitely work with her again. Plus, she didn't use any rental items so we didn't have to turn anything back in later which was wonderful. She also was able to make changes late in the game for us seamlessly.

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Amy was amazing. I love cake. So it was important to me that our wedding cake be excellent - not that dry, bland stuff you find at so many weddings. Amy did not disappoint. Her cakes are beautiful to look at and then you take a bite and it melts in your mouth. The whole experience of working with her was a joy. Your tasting is a relaxed experience - you try different flavors & frosting and Amy made recommendations on combinations based on your preferences and event style. We chose Strawberry Lemonade and Butter Pecan for our summer wedding. So good! Amy was super flexible with delivery the day of and made sure that our cake looked flawless. Whether you want intricate details or a simple classic design, she's your girl.

Cozze Cakes 5
    Cozze Cakes 6

HEATHER · Married on 05/12/2017

Cozze Cakes was amazing!! Her quality, style and prices are outstanding! The taste of the cake was also phenomenal. I am so happy that I chose Amy to create my beautiful wedding cake!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

Not only was our cake beautiful but our guests loved the flavors. When we first started planning we didn't even realize we could do a combination, but Amy explained everything really well and we went with a marble cake with mocha filling and a vanilla cake with lemon curd. It was great that we were able to please everyone with those choices and some guests had both! Just an overall great experience with Cozze. would definitely recommend.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

We want to thank Amy and Cozze Cakes for ensuring that our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted great! We enjoyed working with Amy and loved the colorful cake she created for us. The guests loved it and it looked beautiful with our glittery cake topper and cake stand!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

Cozze cakes was the first bakery we tasted at and the cake tasting went so well that I was confident Amy would be able to pull off our cakes with perfection! We had trouble finding a bakery in the lehigh valley that would do a naked cake She was willing to work with my unique display style incorporating 5 cakes, all different techniques including a 2-tiered naked cake, crumb coating, drizzle topping, frosted rosettes, etc. She drew everything up for a visualization and pulled it off way better than I could have imagined! I had a few different style cake toppers that she added to the cakes along with floral accents from our florist and everything looked amazing. My guests had raved about not just the cake display, but also how good all of the different cakes were. Very high quality for a very reasonable price! Amy is a rockstar and I highly recommend her for your wedding cake.

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2016

Amy was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process so simple. Not only was the cake so stunning at our wedding, but it tasted amazing!! Our guests raved about how great the cake was! I would highly recommend using Cozze Cakes for your next function! :)

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

We were very happy with our choice to book Cozze Cakes for our June, 2016 wedding. Amy was very friendly and easy to work with while we were in the planning stage. The cake was exactly what we had asked for (funfetti!) and turned out beautifully. And it was delicious! More than a few guests stopped us specifically to tell us how good the cake was. Which is always great to hear. Pricing was comparative to a quote we had received from another baker in the area.

Amy made us the most beautiful 3 tier, vanilla and buttercream cake with ivory icing and cascading candy pearls. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious! Can't wait to dive into our anniversary cake in 360 days!!

Really wonderful cake. We got a lot of comments about how good the cake was and it was beautiful. She has unique flavors to offer and she's a perfectionist which is a really good thing :) Highly recommend.

Rebekah · Married on 08/28/2015

Cupcake stand and cake came out perfect!

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

Cozze cakes was absolutely amazing! Amy was such a pleasure to work with and extremely talented. Her shop is adorable and our tasting offered so many flavors, fillings, and icings; it was an easy choice! We even ordered a birthday cake the day we gave our deposit! Amy was able to decorate the two tiered cake exactly how I envisioned it and made the cutest cupcakes for our guests. Everyone enjoyed the opportunity to try different flavors. We will definitely use Cozze Cakes for our future sweet tooth needs!

Breanne · Married on 08/01/2015

We had a great experience working with Amy. Her cakes are to die for! We met with Amy prior to the wedding for a cake tasting and we let her know the cake design we wanted. She followed up with us a week before the wedding and when we got the reception venue the cake was all set up and it looked amazing! It is the best wedding cake we have ever had and we can’t wait for our one year anniversary to have more.

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

We could not have been more impressed with Amy and Cozze Cakes. We opted for a small cake for cutting, and a variety of bite-sized cupcakes. The flavors were DELICIOUS and the price was unbeatable. Amy even incorporated candy that matched our wedding theme. I can't wait to host another party so I have an excuse to order more of those cupcakes!

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

I mean it when I say that you CANNOT go wrong with using Cozze Cakes for your wedding cake! I completed three consultations with other bakeries before meeting with Amy and each company said they couldn't create the cake of my dreams. I showed Amy the picture and, without blinking, she said "no problem". I was SO relieved!! Not only could she create the cake of my dreams but her cake was absolutely delicious! She is so incredibly talented and makes all your dreams come true. Our wedding was in November and my husband loves pumpkin so we had layers of pumpkin with layers or marble. On top of that, Amy partnered easily with our florist, Allium Design, to decorate the cake with beautiful fresh flowers.

I struggled to find cake stands that matched with the look and feel of our reception and Amy was so willing to decorate the tray on which the cake was delivered with ribbon that matched our color scheme. Book Cozze Cakes as soon as possible as Amy purposefully limits the number of clients she books each day to ensure she can dedicate the time necessary for each cake.

Thank you, Cozze Cakes!

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding cake was truly stunning. My vision was portrayed perfectly, not to mention how delicious each flavor was! Our grooms cake was a last minute decision that Amy & her staff were able to put together flawlessly without any hesitation. Truly the best in the business, Cozze Cakes is a friendly, professional, and quality specialty cake shop!

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2014

You can't go wrong with using Cozze Cakes for your wedding cake. Amy Cozze can literally make any kind of cake you could ever dream of. She is exceptionally talented, not to mention her cakes are absolutely delicious! She is amazing at what she does, and does exquisite work. If you're thinking about using Cozze Cakes, book her as soon as possible. She makes sure not to book too many clients at a time so that her work is perfection.

Michele · Married on 05/24/2014

Cozze Cakes was great and did a wonderful job at making a really tasty cake for my wedding. I gave her some ideas for decorating my cake and let her use her own judgment. The cake was really beautiful and tasted amazing. I got a lot of nice compliments on it! Thank you for helping make my day so memorable.

Catherine · Married on 05/17/2014

It's difficult to imagine that something can be as delicious as it is beautiful, but all of Amy's creations can place a check mark in both categories. Amy has created cupcakes and cakes for me on many occasions, so asking her to prepare my wedding cake was a no-brainer. Amy is the consummate professional and her work is exquisite. She is incredibly easy to work with and her focus is always on the client. No job is too big, too small or too far-fetched. Have I mentioned that her cakes are delicious?

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2013

I am so happy Cozze Cakes made our wedding cake and cupcakes! They did an outstanding job and my guests are still talking about how yummy the mini cupcakes were! Amy was so nice and pleasant to work with. The cost was far better any other bakery we looked in to!

Amy is incredible!!!! We loved our wedding cake and cupcakes. She did such a great job with an idea we had and just ran with it and made it so beautiful and delicious!!!