Cozy Caterers Reviews

Cozy Caterers 5
Cozy Caterers 6
Cozy Caterers 7

Jeanne · Married on 09/15/2018

Tori was amazing !! Tori did everything the way we wanted it and was so helpful!

Cozy Caterers 13

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

The food was amazing! Always responded promptly. Definitely would recommend!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Tori was the best! I must have hugged her 10 times through out the night! She made my wedding such an incredible experience where I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She used my decorations beautifully and did a better job than I could have done myself. I am so grateful to have used Cozying Caterers for my wedding!

SheilaRenee · Married on 07/14/2018

Marc and his staff are wonderful he hands down is the best caterer in Rhode Island! My guest are still raving about the food it was delicious. He also does more than just food! And he made my dreams come true! He has a florist, bakery and venues! He is like a one stop shop and recommend every bride to find spectacular person!

Cozy Caterers 14
    Cozy Caterers 15
    Cozy Caterers 16
    Cozy Caterers 17
    Cozy Caterers 18
    Cozy Caterers 19
    Cozy Caterers 20

L · Married on 05/12/2018

Experience shows. Accomodating and flexible, Tori very professional.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Like many weddings our wedding had hiccups! Cozy Caterers handled those hiccups with ease and respect. I highly recommend them. Tori was wonderful and very funny.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark and Tori were absolutely amazing! As soon as we met Mark, before we even had our tasting, we need Cozy Caterers was the company we were going to go with. Our wedding couldn't have been anymore perfect and it was all because of them. The food was beyond excellent. The setup of our venue was gorgeous. Tori was so helpful and kept an eye out for us all night. She bustled my dress, brought us hors d'oeuvres and drinks, made sure that we ate dinner, and helped us when we were cluelessly cutting our cake. ?? I am so happy we went with Cozy Caterers and will recommend them to all soon to be married couples I know!

Cherelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Mark is absolutely wonderful. From day one he has made sure all our anxiety and concerns were addressed. He assured us our wedding would be perfect, and it sure was! He took control of everything, not a worry was had on our wedding day! He also worked to help our budget, and he pulled some strings to make my dreams come true!
    We love you Mark!

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Cozy Caterers catered our wedding on 9/16/17. Our food theme was a little out of the box with travel themed foods. We had stations that represented the places that we journeyed to together. Cozy Caterers produced absolutely amazing and delicious food at a completely reasonable price. They were going to let us provide our own alcohol but it was actually cheaper to use them for open bar all night. Tori was our day of coordinator and she was a god send to us. Everything looked beautiful and everyone had a great time! I would recommend them and would definitely use them again.

• Mrs. M

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark and his catered my wedding last month, and did an excellent job! The prices were affordable, the food tasty and everyone was happy with the limited open bar package we purchased. Mark answered all my questions and made me feel like I had everything under control, when I thought it was all chaos. I recommend him highly!

Rodney · Married on 09/03/2017

There were some issues but Mark resolved them quickly. I would highly recommend Cozy Caterers.

Hillery · Married on 08/12/2017

I had Tori as my coordinator for my wedding night. She was amazing! My limo driver was confused and didn't know where to drop us off, Tori helped point him where to go and got everything on track. She kept everything together and was very helpful with all my needs and my guests needs. I recommend her 100%

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Cozy Caterers handled my small wedding with an exceptional level of professionalism. My expectations were exceeded. The food was delicious and presented beautifully, service was prompt and professional. Mark and Tori were both great to work with, even when the event coordinator at my church venue quit one week before my wedding Mark made sure evrything went smoothly.
    I chose an all inclusive wedding package that included fresh flower centerpeices and a cake. Towne House flowers made me the most beautiful centerpieces, my tables were gorgeous. We had some no shows at the wedding the empty seats were removed so my tables even looked full.
    My only disappointment was my cake. It was beautiful but very dry, either previously frozen or overcooked. I do NOT blame Cozy Catering for this. The samples I had for the cake from their cake vendor on two occasions were amazing and soft even refridgerated, my cake not so much it was like bread. Thankfully we had cannolis from Cozy Caterers which made up for it. If I didn't have those cannolis I would have been in trouble.
    Overall my experience was great! I would highly recommend them.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

Cozy catering does a great job of making sure your special day reflects your personal touch. If you have a special request or need do not be afraid to ask as they are very accommodating. Mark is a pleasure to work with and will make planning fun and filled with laughter.

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

I would highly recommend Cozy Caterers for your catering needs! They catered our wedding in June and exceeded our expectations. They worked with us during our tasting to accommodate our wishes and the food turned out delicious! Their presentation of the food was beautiful- from the appetizers set up on beautiful wine crates to the bar service to the s'mores bar dessert! But above all that, I think the best part was their service. Tori Jessop, Mark Brown and their staff were amazing! They were on top of every detail and saw that the event ran smoothly. I had several guests coming up to me throughout the night commenting on what a wonderful job they were doing. I would highly recommend them!

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Cozy Caterers and Mark made the big day perfect! Everything was easy and the food was amazing. If you want a wedding where you get exactly what you want with zero stress this is who you choose!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Christine and all the staff at Cozy went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Christine met with my husband and I multiple times to go over the menu, she really took the time to get to know us and figure out what we wanted, she even made changes right up to the day of the wedding! On the day of the wedding she delivered! I could always see where she was and she was right on top of making sure everyone got what they needed. Now the food... our guests raved about the food! Such a beautifully displayed array of food, they even made a custom sign for our ice cream bar! Absolutely hands down the most perfect experience with Christine and Cozy Caterers!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Cozy Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your review. Christine says she had a great time working with the both of you as well.

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2017

Easy to work with, very flexible and willing to work with our budget. The service was prompt and right on schedule during our wedding. Guests commented "if I needed something, someone was right there to help me." The decor was gorgeous and we had a fantastic night! Mark @ Cozy was extremely responsive and helpful in guiding us through the details. Thank you!

Cassandra · Married on 05/13/2017

Perfect. We had a very small wedding with a gluten free pasta bar and that was the star of the reception. Tori and her crew were phenomenal. From the planning to the set-up, delivery, service and clean-up they handled everything in a way that made them feel like they were a part of the wedding party and not just servers. The chef at the pasta bar was awe-inspiring to watch. All of our guests lined up at one point just to watch her in action. Food was fantastic. Very much recommend them.

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

We had Mark and Cozy cater our October 2016 wedding at Arrowhead Acres. We wanted to work with Mark from the moment we met him. He was easy-going and funny. He was able to work with our budget and provided a delicious food experience for our guests. He was also just a joy to have around.

Jamie · Married on 09/11/2016

Cozy Caterers catered our September wedding and I just can't say enough good things about them. It was clear from the first meeting that Mark loves the work he does and it shows in the finished product. Mark helped us design a menu that fit us and was happy to make any of the NUMEROUS changes I asked for along the way. He had great suggestions regarding menu choices and pairings and they were very flexible. He even offered to negotiate rentals for us if needed. We booked them as our caterers for the delicious food and extremely reasonable pricing, but it was the way they went above and beyond for us on our wedding day that really left us amazed. My husband doesn't drink alcohol, and Mark surprised us with a delicious bottle of alcohol-free champagne, which we didn't even know existed! Mark and Tori also made sure all of our DIY components ran smoothly, from setting up our cake table to operating the IPod we used in place of a DJ. They made sure my husband and I were never bothered about any hiccups throughout the event, and we remained blissfully unaware when one of our guests was shut off by the bar. They handled the venue set up and I was blown away when I first saw the room, it was better than I had pictured at any point in all of my planning. They also handled clean up, and all of our belongings, centerpieces, cards, etc, were packed into our car by the end of the night which saved us from a dreaded return trip to the venue the next day. Our wedding day was perfect and Mark and the Cozy team were a tremendous part of that. We are so pleased we found Cozy Caterers and will recommend them to any friends seeking a catering service in the future.

Janice · Married on 05/12/2016

Mark from the start was very easy to work with and very accommodating. He did much more than just cater our wedding. He gave us options for menu, great ideas overall for the day, and acted as my day of coordinator for us. The food we excellent and all of the guests enjoyed food experience. Mark was easy to get in contact with, I called him several times in a panic and emailed him a bunch of questions, he always replied quickly was assured me of what I needed help with. We were very happy with Mark and his team and would recommend them to anyone for any event they may need a cater for. Thank you again Mark and team for making my day better than what we had pictured!

Tam · Married on 12/05/2015

Cozy Caterers were an absolute pleasure to work with! The food tasted incredible, presentation and service were impeccable, and there was not a single person that wasn't impressed by them at our reception for 50+ people. We are so glad we chose them as our caterers and we will be recommending them to everyone we know. Thank you so much to Mark and his staff.

Mark and his team truly are amazing. The food was served warm, and I had many people tell me how much they enjoyed it. Mark was so great to work with the entire planning process. He always follows up with your emails and phone calls. There was a slight problem at my venue due to miscommunication (no gas for cooking) but Mark and his team handled everything. I had no idea anything was even wrong (my guests had no idea either)! They made sure my entire day was perfect. I cannot recommend them enough. The food is so delicious and they are willing to work within your budget and make sure you are happy.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Cozy Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.