Cozy Caterers Reviews

83 | Warwick, RI

83 Reviews for Cozy Caterers

Alicia M. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

AMAZING experience

I always stress hosting a party but cozy catering did an amazing job. They came on time, prepared, and they were also very friendly. The BBQ was the best! My dad doesn't like BBQ and he loved it! They fit right in with our family. Thank you for all their hard work my yard looked better than it did when they arrived. Thank you for making my sisters bridal shower very special.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Joseph C. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Fantastic - would use 10/10

Cozy Caterers should be your choice of caterer for a wedding. Not only do they provide excellent food (people went out of their way to tell us how much they loved the food) but they also help logistically and provide excellent service. Our rehearsal dinner plans fell through and they provided an exceptional rehearsal dinner with less than 1 months notice at a fantastic price - that is the type of service you can expect.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Christen L. · Married on 09/20/2020

They did our wedding, they were excellent!

Mark was awesome! Handled everything, made all the as adjustments we asked for, and delivered a great experience!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Linda

Linda M. · Married on 05/05/2020

Couldn't have been better!

Tori provided us with a wonderful wedding party dinner, at a small venue with a tent, despite the weather being awful and the tent heaters not working. The food was expertly delivered, beautifully presented. Everyone raved about the food, and all happened smoothly. Thanks so much for working closely with us and our lovely venue.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Sarah T. · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Made our special day more perfect than we imagined

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Kate

Kate L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Catering Company out There!!

We loved Cozy Caterers! Outstanding is an understatement! The team at Cozy and Mark were absolutely wonderful to work with. We met with them several times throughout our engagement along with our tasting. Each time Mark was knowledgeable, professional, and gave us great ideas and suggestions for our wedding. They captured exactly what we wanted for the vision of our wedding day. The food was spectacular! All throughout the night guests kept commenting on how delicious the appetizers, the stations, and the desserts they made were. They also helped with some of our decor and worked with our DJ to coordinate the flow of the night which was seem-less. All of our tables, chairs, linens, etc. were also through them and the tables and the entire room looked absolutely beautiful! The food again was so great and they certainly were affordable. There are so many wonderful things we could say about Cozy, but we highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing caterer!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • BRITTANY

Brittany M. · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot say enough great things about Cozy. Our wedding and reception took place at Fort Adams in Newport Sept. 27. Everyone raved about the food and the service. Mark was fantastic. He was responsive and his entire staff made our day stress-free and special. He made sure that we had a chance to actually eat our food and it was really delicious. They ensured that I always had a drink in my hand and really coordinated the entire flow of the event, but always making sure i was comfortable with what was going on. I would recommend Cozy to anyone who is looking for great service, great staff and great value.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Diz F. · Married on 09/22/2019

A total life saver- made my day so easy!

Two weeks before the wedding date, I had every bride's nightmare: My previous caterer cancelled. After contacting and meeting with several different companies, I spoke with Charlene from Cozy Caterers. She assured me that they had things covered, and they did! Everything from setup to intercepting my last few day-of vendors, they did, and more, and for an amazing rate that they worked for me to make fit my budget. I'm so grateful and always will be. Highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Cozy Caterers's reply:

We loved being part of your wedding, thank you for allowing us to participate. You both looked amazing and we certainly loved the performances we got to see. I hope we were as unforgettable to you as you were to us. Best wishes on all your future endeavors! Big hugs my friends!! XOXO Charlene

Stephanie F. · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and Helpful

Cozy Caterers not only did a fantastic job bar catering our wedding but without them our table placement would have been a mess. Unfortunately my wedding coordinator had mistaken the rooms measurements which we based our table seating on. Luckily, Cozy Caterers caught her mistake in time and went above and beyond helping me rearrange the table chart. Thank you Cozy Caterers for all your help and expert service!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pat V. · Married on 09/05/2019

Our Wedding

The venue was wonderfully decorated; food is excellent; Tori was so helpful throughout the planning - she and the staff made the night run smoothly. I would highly recommend One Bay Avenue for your event.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 08/16/2019

One Stop Shop for Outdoor Wedding 8/16/19

Mark and his staff were incredibly supportive and flexible throughout the entire process. This was especially important to us since we were planning from another state and constantly traveling for military operations. From the first tasting of the proposed menu to the breakdown of the wedding. Cozy Caterers served fantastic food and the guests raved about it. Our menu consisted of clam chowder with clam cakes, scallops wrapped in bacon, pulled pork slider, caprese stuffed mini tomatoes, pasta station, baked sole, chicken marsala, salad bar, & late night wiener station. They even worked out to have our desert table to have Allies donuts. Mark and his team provided majority of the equipment for our outdoor wedding and worked with our DJ and Florist for the perfect setup. Cozy not only provided excellent service and food, they were truly a one stop shop for rentals too. We cannot stress enough how much fun we all had and how delicious the food came out!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly M. · Married on 07/12/2019

The food and service was amazing.

The food and service was amazing. I had Charlene DeLuca as my event planner and she did a phenomenal job. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Cozy Caterers's reply:

For your kind words it was a pleasure doing your wedding!
    Your wedding was a good time for Cozy Caterers.
    Mark

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2019

Beyond Expectations

Tori and the Cozy team went above and beyond what I expected. The food was delicious and the personalized service and attention to detail were incredible. I can't thank Tori enough for all the phone calls and emails. During the end of my wedding planning, I suffered a loss in my immediate family. Tori was right there to offer any help needed and assure me that everything was on schedule. She was my biggest cheerleader and was hands down the best coordinator. I was updated every step of the way and my day of was flawless and stress free. My guests were so pleased and commented on how attentive the staff were. We had the best day, and Cozy played a big part. If your're looking for a caterer in RI, stop looking and call Cozy. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

do not know where to start? I found cozy through a preferred vendors list after another catering company informed me I needed to move my wedding date. I am so glad that happened because cozy was fabulous! If you want your wedding day to be perfect you need Cozy! I had several odds against our wedding and Mark and Tori went above and beyond. Their entire team is amazing, I am horrible with names sorry. My wedding was on a family farm with 170 guests. We had food stations that our guests are still raving about! If it wasn’t for Mark and Tori I probably wouldn’t have sat down and had dinner with my husband. They were also fabulous with being our day of event coordinators. I originally was going to have another company do that task and I am extremely grateful that I used Mark and Tori for being our coordinator of the day! This company I will be using again as well as my family! Book them for your wedding you will not be disappointed ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jeanne · Married on 09/15/2018

Tori was amazing !! Tori did everything the way we wanted it and was so helpful!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

The food was amazing! Always responded promptly. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Tori was the best! I must have hugged her 10 times through out the night! She made my wedding such an incredible experience where I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She used my decorations beautifully and did a better job than I could have done myself. I am so grateful to have used Cozying Caterers for my wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Sheilarenee · Married on 07/14/2018

Marc and his staff are wonderful he hands down is the best caterer in Rhode Island! My guest are still raving about the food it was delicious. He also does more than just food! And he made my dreams come true! He has a florist, bakery and venues! He is like a one stop shop and recommend every bride to find spectacular person!

Sent on 07/27/2018

L · Married on 05/12/2018

Experience shows. Accomodating and flexible, Tori very professional.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Like many weddings our wedding had hiccups! Cozy Caterers handled those hiccups with ease and respect. I highly recommend them. Tori was wonderful and very funny.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark and Tori were absolutely amazing! As soon as we met Mark, before we even had our tasting, we need Cozy Caterers was the company we were going to go with. Our wedding couldn't have been anymore perfect and it was all because of them. The food was beyond excellent. The setup of our venue was gorgeous. Tori was so helpful and kept an eye out for us all night. She bustled my dress, brought us hors d'oeuvres and drinks, made sure that we ate dinner, and helped us when we were cluelessly cutting our cake. ?? I am so happy we went with Cozy Caterers and will recommend them to all soon to be married couples I know!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cherelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Mark is absolutely wonderful. From day one he has made sure all our anxiety and concerns were addressed. He assured us our wedding would be perfect, and it sure was! He took control of everything, not a worry was had on our wedding day! He also worked to help our budget, and he pulled some strings to make my dreams come true!
    We love you Mark!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

Cozy Caterers catered our wedding on 9/16/17. Our food theme was a little out of the box with travel themed foods. We had stations that represented the places that we journeyed to together. Cozy Caterers produced absolutely amazing and delicious food at a completely reasonable price. They were going to let us provide our own alcohol but it was actually cheaper to use them for open bar all night. Tori was our day of coordinator and she was a god send to us. Everything looked beautiful and everyone had a great time! I would recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Mrs. M

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark and his catered my wedding last month, and did an excellent job! The prices were affordable, the food tasty and everyone was happy with the limited open bar package we purchased. Mark answered all my questions and made me feel like I had everything under control, when I thought it was all chaos. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rodney · Married on 09/03/2017

There were some issues but Mark resolved them quickly. I would highly recommend Cozy Caterers.

Sent on 09/05/2017