Cozmik Photography LLC Reviews

7 | Gulf Breeze, FL

7 Reviews for Cozmik Photography LLC

Nancy · Married on 08/23/2017

Truly a rare gem in the Photography world - I couldn't believe how long she had been a photographer until I saw her work, and her WORK! Erika is the real deal! Serious Talent and the best eye ever - a natural. And WAY too affordable for the level of skills and passion she brings to the table IMHO. Do yourself a favor and hire this extraordinary lady, you won't make a smarter decision in your life. The moments she captured will bring my wife and I to tears for many years to come. AMAZING. PROFESSIONAL. LOVELY. CARING. GENUINE. A TRUE ARTIST. A RAY OF SUNSHINE.

Amy · Married on 05/15/2016

Erika was not only extremely friendly, prompt, and professional, but she also cares so much about her clients that she will do whatever it takes to get the BEST shots and provide the BEST service. We looked at the websites of countless photographers and narrowed it down to one: Cozmik Photography! Erika's work speaks for itself and the quality and affordability really cannot be beat. Everyone who has seen our pictures is in absolute awe of them -- all thanks to Cozmik Photography! We highly recommend Erika for ALL of your photography needs!! 6 out of 5 stars!!

Erika was great. She Skyped with us to get to know us better as we were coming from out of town. During the ceremony, you didn't even notice her shooting away. She rode with us in our limo for shots around historic DC. We're really glad we hired a professional and she was that in every way.

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2014

Erika is a true artist! Our photos are glorious. My wife and I traveled to DC to be legally married just a year after hosting a larger traditional wedding in FL. As soon as we contacted Erika, she made us feel like she was just as thrilled about our big day as we were. She was very quick to respond, personable, and professional. She took time to get to know us before our trip and during our shoot, and it shows. Erika captured our personalities, which is just as important as producing beautiful images. She definitely delivered plenty of those! To top it off, her pricing is more than competitive. Jo and I recommend Erika to anyone going to DC to get married, or really any photography needs. We are overjoyed with our photos and our experience. Erika is a rock star in our hearts! Thank you so much lady!! XO Sarah and Jo

Karen · Married on 04/11/2014

Erika is so very talented and creative. She is not the pose and smile type of photographer but captures the moments on film.

My wife & I are so very pleased with our wedding photos and highly recommend Erika to anyone looking for those candid and in the moment photographs.

Karen & Carol

My hubby and I booked Erika after months of searching for the perfect photographer. When we met with her, we knew she was the one for us. She's tough, and creative, and knows what will look good. We did our engagement, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding day and all three were wonderful experiences. Towards the beginning of working with her, I had a great deal of wedding brain and some personal stress going on and, even though I'm sure it annoyed the crap out of her, Erika was willing to make adjustments where needed. If you're looking for someone that's out of the box, this is your girl. Oh...and the pictures...breathtaking. Trust.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Cozmik Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you, my lovely Cozmik Stars!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your amazing family!

Zackery · Married on 07/23/2011

Ericka was great! We all don't want to hear that are Photographer is running late so it held us up a bit but she came through! My husband was furious but she was more than professional! She's Awesome!