18 Reviews for Cowboys Golf Club

Centerpieces (1)
Drapery (1)
Shuttle (1)
17 Cowboys Golf Club Reviews

Robyn Mims and her Team were accommodating and wonderful at every turn. Helpful, flexible, available, had everything taken care of, even before we asked. Cody and April were happy with the whole event. Definitely using Cowboys for any other event!!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

With so many venues to choose from in the DFW area, the Cowboys Golf Club stands out above the rest. The beautiful venue and location, quality of service, and wedding packages are exceptional. Robyn Mims is the Private Event Director and guided us through the entire planning process. She was accommodating and collaborative on requests which we really appreciated. No matter what questions or ideas we had, Robyn made sure we were taken care of. When the wedding day arrived, she was an absolute ROCKSTAR! I do not know what I would have done without her. We were able to enjoy our wedding day completely knowing that Robyn had everything under control. She did not miss a beat and our wedding was flawless. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Robyn and the Cowboys Golf Club Team-you feel like family there! We are so glad we picked the Cowboys Golf Club for our big day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we met Robyn and the staff, we were sold. Other venues we looked at didn't even compare. We had not even considered an outdoor ceremony until visiting Cowboys Golf Club. Robyn is amazing work with and quick to respond to any little question. I really cannot express my gratitude and appreciation about how calm she kept me the weeks leading up to our wedding, and the even on the day off. She didn't miss any little detail. The staff and team here are top notch. Our guests loved the food, the atmosphere and experience! Thank you for making our wedding everything we could have hoped for and more!!

Profile Picture User6163571, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was the best decision we made for our wedding! Robyn is amazing! She helped us find ways to save money, organize all my vendors, and was the most professional vendor we could have asked for! We looked at over 20 venues and this was the most cost effective and the best out there! You would be missing out if you went elsewhere!!! We love Robyn and will definitely use this venue again!!! She even handled a catastrophe on the wedding day and we had no clue until later!!! Everyone complimented our food (it was SOOO good), it looked beautiful, and everyone I have talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I decided to check out Cowboy's Golf Club first for our wedding venue, we were just excited about being engaged and figured this would be the first venue of many to look at. Once we arrived we knew it was the one! They were in the process of renovating so we were shown all of the renderings, it was perfect. Robyn is such an amazing coordinator, she was great when we had to change our wedding date and when we went back and forth with ideas for upgrades. Leading up to the wedding I had no apprehensions because I knew everything would be taken care of and I was right! The day came and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. Robyn ensured the timeline was held to and ensured we had dinner as soon as we were seated which was perfect. I cannot recommend this venue and Robyn enough. Our wedding was spectacular!

Profile Picture Mandy, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Limited Bar

I was so nervous about finding the perfect venue within our budget... when my now husband and I initially visited the Cowboys Golf Club- we knew it was it! From beginning to end, Robyn was incredible. She responded to every single email (even the ones with silly questions) and she never hesitated to offer her expertise! She was a dream come true! The day of our wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing! Robyn and her staff put everything together the way I had described to her... when I walked in to do a walk through before the ceremony, I expected to have to move things around (because I'm a control freak) but everything was set up so beautifully! Oh!... and the food? AMAZING! All of our guests loved the dinner, even my picky Korean relatives! The bar staff was sweet and treated our guests so well! I have nothing but great things to say about the Cowboys Golf Club- beautiful venue with an amazing staff! I owe my first born son to Robyn! (not really.. but she really is that amazing!)

Profile Picture Eury, 12/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor

Cowboys Golf Club may have outdone themselves this time! I don't know if our experience could have been any better. Our wedding was perfect and our reception was outstanding! Robyn Mims, event coordinator, was there every step of the way and always had everything under control. Questions were answered quickly and she had great ideas and suggestions that worked well with the look that we wanted. I had complete trust in Robyn and the staff at Cowboys throughout the entire process and everything turned out exactly as we had hoped!
I highly recommend Cowboys Golf Club for your next event!

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Specialty Beer, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

Cowboys was exceptional. The wedding coordinator made everything so easy and it was a one stop shop for the venue, food/beverages, and linens. Robyn was very flexible and let me plan out the venue the way I pictured for our special day. I could not be more satisfied with my choice!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about Cowboys golf club from my initial meeting with Robyn to the wedding itself. She and her staff were incredible and made sure every detail was perfect!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best experience from start to finish. If you needed anything it was provided for you. Robyn and all the staff were so friendly. I would highly recommend this facility if you want the perfect wedding with caring staff!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Robyn, the new event coordinator, was awesome!! We absolutely loved every minute of our wedding and reception. The whole staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience couldn't have been better and our wedding and reception was everything we wanted! I think it is a testament to Robyn Mims, event coordinator, and the staff at Cowboys Golf Club, that throughout the months of planning and preparation, we had a constant feeling of confidence and satisfaction. Working with Robyn, we truly enjoyed the entire process! Our questions and requests were always given prompt attention and she was always cheerful and thorough in her follow through, giving careful attention to every important detail. She offered helpful advice, provided good ideas, and coordinated well with outside vendors. We especially appreciated how accommodating she was to our preferences and ideas, wanting to make sure our day was just the way we wanted it. We valued her professional expertise and had complete trust that she knew exactly what needed to be done, how, and when. With so many details, and for such an important day, you absolutely need to know that everything will be taken care of and will turn out exactly as you had hoped. That's exactly what we got!
Robyn and staff at Cowboys Golf Club will not disappoint! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good things about Cowboys Golf Club. First, their staff is very friendly and easy to work with, catering to your every need. They also pack you "to-go" boxes of your favorite foods from dinner. Speaking of which, their food is incredible!! They provide plenty of it, and believe me, no one goes home hungry! Our macaroni and cheese bar was a huge hit with our guests! We had about 130 guests at our reception and the space was perfect for them. There were plenty of room for tables, a dance floor, and a stage for a band.
They may seem kind of silly, but at first I was worried about the name, "Cowboys Golf Club" (as in the Dallas Cowboys) Don't get me wrong, I love football and America's team, but I was afraid it would be a little too much for a wedding venue. I was pleasantly surprise to find it wasn't Cowboys's overload! In the lobby they have some Cowboys memorabilia on display (including Lombardi trophies and super bowl rings) and our guest loved it.
Bottom line: great food, top notch staff, and beautiful location. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was great! Erin, the event coordinator, was absolutely fabulous, and did everything she could to ensure all of my needs and requests were met.

From meeting her the first time, she exudes a confidence and an air that you won't have to worry on your big day. This is what won me over.

I had never wanted an outside wedding previously, but I loved that this venue has the option to do either. We planned for an outdoor ceremony (weather depending - Texas Springtime ah!) and the reception inside.
What's great is you have free reign, and there's almost nothing that you can't do. I don't think Erin ever said "no, we can't do that". What was also nice, is they cook all their own food there, and it's all amazing. From the multiple times we went in to discuss things, Erin fed us, and it was all delicious. It was difficult having to choose the menu!

I also loved that at this venue, you don't have to be "out by a certain time" because of another wedding. It's yours all day. That, and they decorate for you. Just another big worry off of your shoulders! The décor of the facility is so nice, that I didn't even have to worry about decorating the room (other than center pieces) it was beautiful enough with the rich warm tones and wood accents. None of my outside vendors (DJ, Photo Booth) had any issues either. They both were in and set up without me even worrying or knowing about it!

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for low stress and beautiful, natural scenery.

Profile Picture Jamee, 3/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was PERFECT for my reception! The coordination crew had WONDERFUL ideas that really made it the best I could have ever imagined! All my guests raved about the food! I could not have asked for more for my reception. HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After meeting with Otto at the Cowboys we knew there was no need to look further,
The rehearsal dinner was simply amazing, we went with a fiesta theme and the food was simply amazing. The Ceremony was planned for outside but it started raining 1hr before ceremony, they waited to see if it would pass thru but it didn't and they quickly moved everything inside and setup and the guest never even knew of the change. I'm still getting emails about the food, everything was wonderful although Steve and I were so busy and only had a small plate they made us great to go boxes. Everyone was talking about how wonderful the staff was. I truly loved working with Otto and Evan at Cowboys and their food is the best around. I'm still even 3 weeks later getting emails raving about the food!
I thought that the pricing was better than anyone else we looked at.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/3/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I spent months looking for the perfect location for my reception. After meeting with Otto, I knew I had found it. The whole crew was very professional and willing to help on anything I needed. The facility is gorgeous! And everyone at the wedding raved about how great the food was. I can't count how many times people told me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. It truly was the perfect reception!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/2/09, 5 Reviews