Covington Films Reviews

15 | Decatur, GA

15 Reviews for Covington Films

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

I am in LOVE with our wedding video!

I went back and forth for a while about hiring a videographer because I wasn't sure I needed both a videographer and a photographer. I made a relatively last minute decision to hire Alex and I am SO glad I did! Alex was a great communicator and did an amazing job of directing us as needed while also remaining relatively hidden throughout. We got our highlight video recently and it was AMAZING. Alex has such an eye for small moments and details that really tied everything together. Everyone that sees our video has nothing but amazing things to say about it. Thanks, Alex!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Aphten Sterling · Married on 01/05/2019

Great to work with and beautiful end product!

I hired Covington Films for my wedding in Colorado and am so happy I did! Alex was so easy to work with, charged a very reasonable fee, and did absolutely beautiful work. Our highlight video was amazing, and he even set it to our wedding song which was a great touch. Plus, he sent all the raw footage from the evening which was a great way to relive the night and see all the little moments you tend to miss in the rush! Very happy with my choice to use Covington.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Briana · Married on 07/06/2018

We are so glad that we went with Covington Films for our wedding! Alex did such a great job of capturing the moment and making our video special and meaningful to us- especially with his choice of music! He captured so many moments that I didn't even notice, which made me even happier with our decision to have a videographer as well as a photographer at our wedding. I would highly recommend him. The drone coverage was also such a nice touch, he really creates a unique style of video that you don't often see, which is why we went with him for our wedding. We made the right choice!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

I was hesitant about getting a videographer, but I am so glad I did. It was the best decision I've ever made! Alex created the most perfect video highlighting our wedding day and I couldn't be more pleased. I would definitely recommend Covington Films to create a video of your special day that you will cherish forever. Thank you so much Alex!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sophie · Married on 05/05/2018

Alex and his team were very accommodating and professional as well as easy to work with through the process! They did an awesome job! We absolutely loved the final product!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Ronald · Married on 04/14/2018

Alex Covington did a fantastic job on our wedding videos. I could not be happier. I have rewatched the highlight video 3 times and he only sent it to me an hour ago. I would highly recommend using Alex and his expertise. He is very professional and enthusiastic in his profession. I give him a 5/5.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Eldina · Married on 03/24/2018

Alex was amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!! The quality of work is outstanding and breathtaking. He’s professional, talented, passionate and patient. He went above and beyond to meet my expectations! Working with Alex was the easiest aspect of our wedding! I cried when I watched my wedding video and really felt like I was re living my wedding day! Hiring Alex as our videographer was the best decision we ever made. Our wedding day flew by so quick but thankfully we have our wedding video to take us back to our special day! We will cherish our wedding videos for years to come! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Alex did a great job videoing our wedding! He was very prompt with sending the video footage and it turned out great. He captured every important aspect of the wedding. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

Alex did an amazing job with our wedding video! He exceeded my expectations and I’m so happy I’m able to relive my perfect day through his work!! Alex always responded quickly and his prices are extremely affordable for the work he does! I’m so pleased with everything and happy we chose him.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Bokum · Married on 09/29/2017

Alex captured all the elements of our wedding ceremony and reception without "getting in the way". He was easy to communicate with and responded promptly. I couldn't have been happier with the final highlight video. He included shots of moments that I completely missed, since I could not have been in all places at the same time. I highly recommend Alex.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Ngoc · Married on 08/04/2017

Alex is great! You barely notice that he's recording all these cute moments until you get the footage. I allowed him to be in the way as much as possible for my wedding video and he did not bother us even the tiniest bit! The quality is beautiful and everything was wonderful. He's a sweet and cooperative guy. He will do what you want him to do and the outcome is great. Don't have any doubts when booking Alex and his team for all your videoing needs!
    -N & C

Sent on 08/23/2017

Joshua · Married on 02/01/2017

Fantastic job, Very professional. Would recommend for weddings!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Connor & Alyssa · Married on 10/29/2016

We really enjoyed Alex for our wedding video and engagement photos as well! He had great guidance and kept it exciting. You really get your moneys worth with him and I highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/16/2016

I would highly recommend Covington Films as your videography service for your wedding. Alex Covington is very professional and talented, and will help you preserve your memories of a lifetime! I enjoyed working with him and we replay our wedding video over and over! The cost was reasonable and we are so happy with the final product!

Sent on 03/12/2017