8 Reviews for Covered Bridge Inn

Bridal Suite (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
8 Covered Bridge Inn Reviews

I couldn't have asked for anything more on our special day. Ingrid an her staff accommodated our entire wedding party and our family members the entire wedding weekend. Every one was relaxed. Everything was organized, all rooms are decorated beautifully. Sitting room with fireplace very relaxing. Breakfast every morning was amazing. All around everything was completely perfect. Not to mention you are close to Lewes, Rehoboth for any last minute things you made have forgotten.

Profile Picture BreAnna, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend the covered bridge inn for a wedding! This place is magical plus there are so many cool spots for pictures❤️

Profile Picture Taryn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Covered Bridge Inn is truly a breath taking venue. Ingrid , the owner truly goes out of her way to accommodate your every need., making sure that all is perfect for the special day. The Inn is absolutely gorgeous with its rustic, original, farmhouse charm, and the covered bridge is truly a one of a kind for beautiful outdoor ceremonies. The Covered Bridge Inn is truly a gorgeous, one of a kind venue with such intimacy and a truly beautiful facility for such a special day. I was treated as family from the moment I stepped foot on the property and was welcomed with such open arms by Ingrid and her wonderful staff. This venue is truly one of a kind, beautifully rustic barn venue that will truly wow your guest.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is to die for... the rooms with their decor are right out of a magazine. Our pictures will be treasured forever due to stunning backdrop, the barn, the farm house, the bridge... all were amazing. The Inn Keeper Ingrid even helped me with a last minute HELP my veil needs another Bobby pin right before I walked dow. The aisle she ran and got me one and pinned it. Had a wonderful experience, this venue is in my opinion going to be the most sought after wedding venue in all of DE. Best of luck for years to come. Oh- and dog friendly!!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Innkeeper Ingrid was awesome! She is very friendly and was super flexible with scheduling. We sprang the date on her kind of last minute but was extremely accommodating. The Covered Bridge Inn is a fantastic venue, and seriously inexpensive given it's proximity to the beach. We did not stay at the Inn but we were given a tour and it is well maintained and has some great upgrades in the rooms! They have a good deal of open land for outdoors, or the massive barn out back which is where we had our ceremony. We had to do minimal decorating because the barn has a beautiful vintage feel to it with the doors for the altar and the numerous props Ingrid has available.

Profile Picture Keith, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough great things about The Covered Bridge Inn! As both a wedding venue and a bed & breakfast, it exceeded our expectations. Ingrid helped make our wedding weekend amazing! My family stayed at the Inn and everyone has been raving about it since - from the delicious breakfasts, to ice cream any time of day/night, to how accommodating Ingrid is for anything you may need. The bedding was one of my favorite parts, too!
Our wedding day turned out to be very rainy and chilly, so our vision of being married by the bridge was changed last-minute to inside the barn - and it was perfect! Our guests thought it was the plan all along. Ingrid & her team seamlessly set up for our ceremony inside, and checked with us throughout the process to be sure we agreed with the setup. The barn looked amazing!
One of the best parts about having our wedding here is that we plan to come back & stay for our anniversaries - how perfect is that?! We highly recommend the Covered Bridge Inn!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Wireless Internet, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I, along with our wedding party, stayed at the Covered Bridge Inn for our wedding weekend. To say our stay was perfect would be an understatement. 5 stars can't capture all that Ingrid did to make our special weekend amazing. Leading up to our special day, Ingrid was in contact with us at the perfect times and made me feel so reassured. I knew that we had nothing to worry about with our stay (which for me means a lot because I am great at worrying!) From the moment we walked in the door, all of our stress and worries melted away. The details that Ingrid incorporated were phenomenal and made us feel so incredibly special. From champagne, to copies of the newspapers relating to our wedding, to the most delicious snacks and breakfasts, to the decorations we would come home to, to the best happy hour ice cream ever - it was all beyond amazing and wonderful!! Ingrid literally thought of everything and made our wedding so special and memorable. Words cannot express how much we appreciate Ingrid and her kindness and talent. We will never forget our wedding weekend and everything Ingrid did to make it so magical!! We can't wait to spend our anniversaries at the Covered Bridge Inn! With gratitude, Lea & Chris

Profile Picture Lea, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)