Covered Bridge Inn Reviews

Covered Bridge Inn 5
  • Jackie

Jackie Rae Miller · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect Intimate Venue

The Covered Bridge Inn is so beautiful and creates an intimate vibe for a large wedding. I fell in love with the venue immediately and Ingrid was amazing through the whole process. We did the wedding weekend and it was absolutely perfect to have everything in once place. The barn is stunning before you bring in any decor. I wish we could do the whole day over again and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Jackie - you are the BEST! Thank you so much for your kind review, your gorgeous wedding, and for bringing the Ocean City club life to the farm! What an amazing group of people and an absolutely unforgettable wedding weekend. The entire process was a breeze, completely enjoyable, and I would LOVE a repeat. I'm gonna bring the farm crowd to Secrets and see if we can hang!
  • taylor

taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

Everything we wanted!

After meeting her one time, I felt like I had known Ingrid my whole life. Her excitement and confidence in us having our wedding at the Covered Bridge Inn made us so assured that we were in good hands and choosing the right place. It was the first and only venue we toured. We knew we were having a big wedding (~215 guests) but didn’t want the typical ballroom or country club feel. The barn was perfect. For someone who loves to plan and be picky with details, it was my absolute dream space. The flexibility in being able to bring all of the decorations in a few days early and get them out on another day made our weekend stress free. The inn itself is a perfect place to get ready and sleep over at. Being greeted with fresh coffee and homemade breakfast in the morning was such a treat. Although we chose to have our rehearsal dinner elsewhere, I’m sure it would have been a really special experience to have it there as well. I can’t say enough about the Covered Bridge Inn and our experience there, other than I wish we had the opportunity to do it over and over again! I’m hoping we will get to return there again in the future :)

Covered Bridge Inn 6
    Covered Bridge Inn 13
    Covered Bridge Inn 14
    Sent on 12/10/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Taylor - Thank you so much for you kindness and your GORGEOUS wedding. You handled every step of the process with grace. You were poised and perfect throughout, and enjoyed the entire experience. It was a breath of fresh air, and a pleasure to be part of. When mother nature tossed us a curve ball, you hit it out of the park, with a smile and a warm heart. It was apparent how much love you and your husband share, and how your families have combined into one solid unit. Just awesome. It was the perfect ending to my 2019 wedding season. Thanks for the memories, and for setting the standard of how a bride should handle planning a wedding.... you should write a book! ( or at least a blog. not even kidding).
  • Victoria

Victoria Bailor · Married on 10/26/2019

The Total Package

I recently had my wedding at The Covered Bridge Inn, October 2019. There was a last minute opening and we booked and planned the wedding in less than 6 months! When the spot opened, I knew I couldn’t pass up such a great opportunity at this very sought out venue in Lewes, DE.

The Covered Bridge Inn is a magical place. As soon as you walk on the property you know that it is very special. The Inn is immaculately kept and cared for. The barn and bridge are so elegant as is and act as the perfect backdrop for your most special day. There are so many unique places to find and take the perfect wedding photos. Every sight is breath taking. Come tour and you will know exactly what I am talking about.

Ingrid, the innkeeper and venue operator really is the star of this operation. It is unreal how hardworking and helpful she is throughout your entire process. She covers every detail. She is there the entire wedding weekend, cooks you breakfast each morning, coordinates vendors and even helps get you down the aisle (something I will never forget). She is such a genuine person and master at what she does. She helped make the entire weekend run so smoothly and I felt at ease knowing my event was in her hands.

Seriously, you are missing out if you don’t tour this venue. My husband and I immediately knew this was where we wanted to say our “I do’s” and I know you will too.

Covered Bridge Inn 15
    Covered Bridge Inn 20
    Covered Bridge Inn 21
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Victoria, you and I were meant to find each other. We could literally look at each other from across the room, and know what the other was thinking, just from eye contact. It was awesome. We booked a wedding a year and a half away, which is totally normal, and when the option came up for a wedding 6 months out, it only took one look to know we were doing this.
    I will remember you and Avery every single time I look up from my desk, and view the precious gift that hangs on my wall. It was so thoughtful, and completely melts my heart.

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything we wanted and more!

We only have positive things to say about our experience with the Covered Bridge Inn. Having the whole space to ourselves for the weekend allowed us to feel relaxed and truly enjoy ourselves. We had so much fun getting to know the property and customizing the space to make it feel like "ours". From our first venue visit up until our wedding day, Ingrid was responsive, thoughtful, and always willing to share ideas. Corrine was our wedding coordinator- our wedding was actually the first one she coordinated and you never would have known! She has a calming, easygoing presence that made us feel like we didn't have to worry about a thing. She was always there right when we needed her. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

I am beaming with pride for my girl Corrine!! You were the perfect couple for her to work with, embarking on her first coordination project with us on the farm. As the owner, I was able to step back and watch, with complete confidence, as the weekend sailed along absolutely perfectly.
    Brittany & Andrew - Thanks you so much for you kind words and for being so fabulous to work with for the last year. I'm forever grateful that you found us and celebrated your new beginning on the farm. Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness together.
  • Regina

Regina Fiacco · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply perfect!

As a local of Southern Delaware, we were looking for an authentic farm experience mixed with class and comfort and the Covered Bridge Inn provided just that. Ingrid and Corrine were easy to work with from the start, prompt at answering questions and invaluable the day of as they helped everything run smoothly. Having the entire property including the Inn for the whole weekend made our stay comfortable and much more hassle free. We had the rehearsal dinner in the cow stalls located adjacent to the barn the evening before and were able to host the entire bridal party Friday night at the Inn which was a nice gift for those who meant so much to us. The Inn was perfect for getting ready the morning of and Ingrid even made all of our guests breakfast each morning. As far as the actual grounds and barn, they are beautiful. There are numerous electrical outlets throughout and so much space that you really can transform it in to whatever you desire. As an added bonus, the ice cream truck from the families functioning dairy farm can be included for dessert at a steal of a price! The beach is less than ten to fifteen minutes away and has numerous hotel options for all of the guests. I cannot express enough how truly magical our experience was at the Covered Bridge Inn and I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Covered Bridge Inn 22
    Covered Bridge Inn 23
    Covered Bridge Inn 24
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Regina & Benny - By now, you two have traveled half way around the world to your new home, and I am so inspired by you. Your appetite for adventure, your kindness, and your positive outlook on absolutely everything. It is no surprise that you are so adored by your family and friends. Your wedding was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I know I will be seeing you again, whether it's in a cycle class or running from Moose!
    Thank you for everything. Forever grateful.
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Weekend

Ingrid & her team are absolutely amazing! They made our wedding weekend perfect and helped us every step of the way. From planning, to rehearsal & the big day, Ingrid was always there to answer any questions, give suggestions and keep everything running smoothly. The barn, the farmhouse, the bridge...everything about this venue is perfect. Beautiful inside and out (and not just the venue!!) Ingrid goes above & beyond to make sure you have the wedding weekend of your dreams. I can't recommend Ingrid & the Covered Bridge Inn enough!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Dear Kirstin - Thank you so much for your kind review!! Corrine and Your wedding weekend was colorful, genuine, and just bursting with love, not to mention extremely organized!! Hats off to your planning skills. You made me look like I knew what I was doing. Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness to you and Nick!

Kaya Rhodes · Married on 09/21/2019

The best venue ever!

Could not have dreamt of a better wedding weekend! Ingrid thinks of EVERYTHING to ensure you have a perfect wedding weekend. We couldn’t wait to show off the venue to our friends and family. Ingrid and her team are so attentive and just overall awesome. We feel like we’ve made life long friends through Ingrid and we’re so grateful to have meant her and be given the opportunity to start our forever here. We HIGHLY recommend this venue. Only if you want to have the absolute BEST day ever!!!

Covered Bridge Inn 25
    Covered Bridge Inn 26
    Covered Bridge Inn 27
    Covered Bridge Inn 28
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Girl - you are making me blush!! You are West hold a special place in my heart, and I am reminded of you every single day when I walk upstairs of my home. I am greeted by your gift, the hand drawn rendition of my bridge, thoughtfully framed and preserved, serving as a reminder how special this place is. Thank You - and all of your Abercrombie / JCrew gorgeous peeps - for sharing your day here on the farm!
  • Joanna

Joanna Mccoskey Wiltshire · Married on 09/07/2019

Yes, you should book at the Covered Bridge Inn, 100%!!

The Covered Bridge Inn is the perfect template to help you design your perfect wedding weekend! The Inn and barn are so unique because you rent out the entire premises for the entire weekend, which makes it unlike any wedding venue out there. To make it even better, Ingrid is an amazing human, with a knack for the little details. She goes above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome and to make your wedding everything you want it to be. I cannot recommend the Covered Bridge Inn enough for your special day. My husband and I had the time of our lives and enjoyed everything the Covered Bridge had to offer. In addition, we look forward to keeping in touch with Ingrid and watching her beautiful business grow!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Joanna and Matthew - how can I possibly thank you for everything that you did here on the farm. The rehearsal (slight hurricane didn't blow out your flame a bit), the reception, the brunch, everything was sensational!! I felt like a passenger along for the ride with your amazing team. It was the perfect opportunity for me to sneak away and bring in our "special guest". That moment will live in my heart forever. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter together.

Kierstin Melnick-Childers · Married on 06/21/2019

A Dream Come True

We had our wedding at the Covered Bridge Inn in June of 2019 and it was the best day ever at the best place ever. Ingrid is so wonderful & the venue is stunning. I am so happy we were able to have our special day at such an amazing place! Worth every penny. Definitely recommend booking!! You will not regret it. ❤️

Covered Bridge Inn 29
    Covered Bridge Inn 36
    Covered Bridge Inn 37
    Sent on 09/18/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Kierstin! Your Hollywood theme wedding was one-of-a-kind and completely charming, as are you and Gannon. Best wishes to you both in your exciting new life together! I'm so grateful to have been a part of your day.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

From our very first encounter with innkeeper Ingrid her services were phenomenal. Our parents came with us for the initial venue tour and we all loved it so much that we honestly didn’t look anywhere else. We were one and done when it came to deciding. Ingrid is not only very warm and friendly but her professionalism is out of this world. She was helpful in choosing our wedding team and always had recommendations when they were needed. Her response turn around time is almost instantaneous and no question goes unanswered. When it came time for our wedding day, I didn’t have to lift a finger. I relaxed in the inn with my girls while we got hair and makeup done and before I knew it it was time for me to walk down the isle. My wedding was perfect and our guest had the best time. If you’re looking for superb service and the wedding of a lifetime then look no further. 100% worth every penny and the fact that you get the venue all weekend and it sleeps 10 is just the icing on the cake. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Kayla!! Thank you so much for your amazing review!! I really enjoyed getting to know you during our year of planning, and thoroughly enjoyed every part of your wedding weekend. Taco Truck and Margaritas!! You and Mike are adorable and I wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness. Come back and see me soon.
  • Paige

Paige Jalot · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Day Ever

My husband and I were recently married on June 1, 2019 at The Covered Bridge Inn. The absolute best day of my life spent with my favorite people at a venue that couldnt suite our laid back personalities better. Every aspect of the venue is beautiful in its own natural way. We were able to add our special touch with florals, candles, and wood accents which helped bring everything to life. It turned out to be so much better than I ever imagined.

I can't say enough good things about the staff at The Covered Bridge Inn, the Inn Keeper, Ingrid was a crucial part to the whole experience. She seemed to always be there whenever she was needed. On the big day I was busy getting ready, she was there to answer all the difficult questions and made sure everyone knew what they should be doing. Without her, we wouldn't have been able to relax and just enjoy the experience nearly as much as we did.

Thank you, Ingrid and staff. We are forever grateful and would recommend the wedding weekend to anyone who is questioning it!

The Wilson's ❤

Covered Bridge Inn 38
    Covered Bridge Inn 39
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Paige - thank you so much for you kind and thoughtful review! Your design was breathtaking. I can't wait for the photos of the tables... Those candles!!!! Your wedding was surrounded by laughter and joy, from beginning to end, from all generations of family and friends. The little ones really made this one special for me. Who knew I could effect a young life so much with a simple golf cart ride. My heart melted. Best Wishes to you and Dave. You are beautiful people with equally beautiful souls.

Chelsey Arseneau · Married on 05/18/2019

Most beautiful venue

My husband and I had the PLEASURE of getting married on May 18th, 2019 at The Covered Bridge Inn. The process leading up to our special day was seamless due to Ingrid’s experience, responsiveness, and kind nature to make everything as perfect as possible. Ingrid is one of the most special people that we have ever had the honor to know, or work with. Our wedding was the most beautiful day; however, we did have an unexpected event that occurred when my father collapsed on the dance due to a cardiac episode. Ingrid’s ability to act quickly and diligently (in a situation that she has never experienced before) allowed my husband and I to privately have the time with our family to manage the situation, while Ingrid managed our guests and vendors, somehow still keeping the party going. My husband and I were able to re-join our guests after ensuring that my dad was going to be alright, and we owe that all to Ingrid. Our wedding weekend was one that we will never forget due to the gorgeous venue, amazing staff, and five star accommodations. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for not just a wedding day, but a full wedding weekend experience.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

It is a rare thing to be in the presence of true Grace. Chelsea Arseneau, you are one in a million. Your beauty and kindness know no bounds. I wish you and your wonderful family a lifetime of health and happiness. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm speechless, and a little choked up. I had to break out the tissue box when I received your wedding video. Here we go again...

Rachel Hicken · Married on 05/11/2019

Ingrid is the tits!

Ingrid and the Covered Bridge Inn as a venue is amazing. My husband and I used the list of vendors recommended and had the best catering/photographer/flowers. Ingrid was able to coordinate with all these vendors and let my husband and I relax the entire week of the wedding. If there was a problem we never even heard about it. The weekend we spent at the Covered Bridge Inn was nothing short of perfect and we owe it all the Ingrid and our other incredible vendors.

Covered Bridge Inn 40
    Covered Bridge Inn 41
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Rachel!!! How was your amazing honeymoon all over the globe?!? I saw some photos and smiled knowing that this amazing couple is doing it RIGHT, and no one deserves it more. Thank you so much for your kind review, and I will forever and proudly flaunt my new title as "The Tits". Love you guys.

Maryanne · Married on 04/20/2019

A wonderful wedding at covered bridge inn.

Ingrid was wonderful to work with, a perfect venue. Despite morning rain, we were able to have the ceremony at the bridge, beautiful. The barn was so special, decorated with candles, flowers & driftwood. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Maryanne!! I had such a wonderful time planning the wedding with Erin & Ethan. It was an epic team of vendors, and extraordinary couple, and the families were the cherry on top. There are some really special photos coming in from this wedding, I can't wait to share!!!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/20/2019

Best part of my wedding!

The Covered Bridge Inn was by far the best part of my wedding. Ingrid does an incredible job of making the weekend feel really special and personalized, and we loved staying at the inn for the weekend. The Covered Bridge Inn was truly the star of our wedding and our guests have talked about it for months. A bonus for us was that, with our caterer's help, we also didn't need a coordinator since Ingrid and our other vendors were so helpful.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Erin - thank you so much for your kind words! Memories of your spring wedding just came flooding into my mind. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Ethan. I'll never forget the adorable bicycle gift, your breathtaking wheat field photo, and the fact that you were secretly already hitched!! ( I hope I didn't just accidentally release any insider information...) I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Mary Lou Warren · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome wedding venue!

My daughter & son-in-law got married at the Covered Bridge last weekend. Luckily, the weather was on our side that day & they had an absolutely beautiful outside ceremony! Can't wait to see the pictures! From the first day they met Ingrid, she made them feel very relaxed. Her recommendations for vendors are excellent & everything ran so smoothly because they all worked well together. The barn & grounds provide so many options & Ingrid has many props available to decorate the barn . We were also able to hold the rehearsal dinner there. The bridal party had a wonderful time staying at the inn all weekend ! I can't imagine a better or more fitting venue for them. Ingrid has a gift for making the bride & groom & their families feel very special.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Mary Lou - I can't thank you enough for your kind review! Jackie and Dustin were an ideal match for the farm, and no two people are more deserving of Mother Nature's sunshine in April. I was surrounded by kind and loving people, warm weather, delicious food, and dancing the night away. Perfection.
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 04/06/2019

Everything we expected and more!!!

Ingrid and the venue were perfect fits from the beginning. Once we began to plan our wedding with Ingrid, it was immediately clear that our only concern was going to be the weather. Ingrid was always available and extremely helpful through our whole process. She gave recommendations for all types of vendors but was also able to help us stay within our budget! I would highly recommend this beautiful venue and incredible Innkeeper to anyone.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Jackie- Thank you so much!! I still can't find the right words to describe how perfect your weekend was, so I'll share 2 of my favorite moments... 1. At breakfast on Saturday with unbridled laughter from your girls. "Who needs to get married today, let's just do this all day!" 2. Your shoulder shimmy intro to the wedding with Thunderstruck, followed by the sweetest first dance in history. At that point, holding back tears was not possible.

Jane · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

Our wedding was a dream come true at the Covered Bridge Inn. From the moment we stepped onto the property to tour, our experience with the innkeeper, Ingrid, was seamless. She has an extraordinary attention to detail and worked with us to achieve the wedding of our dreams. We truly enjoyed having the property "as our own" for the weekend and utilized every inch of it! From the reception barn to the milking parlor to the beautiful inn, our wedding weekend was perfect. It's incredibly nice to stay in one location starting from the rehearsal dinner through the ceremony and reception and ending with the morning-after brunch. Less time for traveling between locations and more time enjoying the celebration. I would redo our wedding over and over again at the Covered Bridge Inn and would recommend it to any bride and groom looking for a venue that is versatile, flexible and comfortable. Thank you Ingrid :-)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Thank you Jane for this stunning review! Your wedding was the perfect wrap to our season, the "cherry on top". Perfect from start to finish. Every vendor, every family member, every morsel of food, even the dog.... perfect and timeless. Yes

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Just beautiful!

We found out about the Covered Bridge Inn through word of mouth shortly after Ingrid transformed a portion of her family farm into this gorgeous venue. We set up an appointment and toured the grounds, and knew immediately that it was the venue for us, not only because the grounds are just stunning but also because Ingrid was so helpful and clearly devoted to making our day perfect for us--and that she did. Ingrid was attentive and thoughtful, she stayed in the background most of the day of but somehow popped up just when we needed her. She paid attention to detail and compensated in areas that lacked (for example my florist forgot to make our aisle flower pieces and Ingrid improvised, without request, by adding beautiful holly bushels to the end of each aisle). Not to mention the abundant and delicious breakfast she provided for the bridesmaids the morning of the wedding and her assistance in setting up the ceremony and reception. In addition to the amazing Ingrid, the venue is just perfect. It provided a romantic, moody and rustic feel--perfect for a casual but sexy wedding space. We also held our rehearsal dinner at the venue in the dairy barn (a first I believe) and I couldn't get over the romance and intimacy the space provided! The room still has the original white metal dairy stalls that add an antique touch. We added to the space by lining the room with wooden harvest tables garnished with sage and white pumpkins. Votive candles, brass candlesticks and a string of Tuscan lights provided warm light. Add Italian catering and red wine to top it off. This is just to show you how amazing the venue is and how you can make it special for your day. I can't say enough good things about Ingrid and her venue. If a rustic, yet romantic feel, with freedom to make it your own is what you're looking for, this is a great option for you.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Kate - Thank you so much for this jaw dropping review. I may have brought the commitment and attention, but you, undoubtedly, brought the sexy! Your design was exquisite and your love for each other was heart stopping. I was just along for the ride, grateful to be part of your story, and over the moon that you found me!! You are an inspiration, putting on an event that will be carved in stone at The Covered Bridge Inn, just weeks after passing the Bar Exam. If there is every anything you need, please don't hesitate. And if I ever need legal representation, you can bet I'll be calling you ;-).
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding weekend

Amazing and beautiful venue! The wedding weekend is a must have and a bride’s best friend. Ingrid is amazing and becomes like family, ensuring everything goes smoothly. The wedding experience there is so fun and care free!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Amanda, I miss you! You are just overflowing with kindness and a very rare soul. Thank you for all you did to make me feel special (that is supposed to me my job!). We laughed so much together at the end of your night. Full belly laughs that will live in my heart forever, and we will NOT mention the "hot" topics that triggered the unbridled laughter. I hope to see you again Amanda.

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

The Covered Bridge Inn will forever be the backdrop to the fairytale wedding of our dreams! This venue is classically beautiful in all its history and simplicity that you can feel in your bones as you take in the scenery. Ingrid is truely amazing and held our hands every step of the way ensuring our comfortablilty and confidence leading up to our wedding (during a hurricane warning) through the next day when we shared an amazing homemade frenchtoast breakfast. The amount of hats she chooses to wear, and how well she wears them well shows how much she cares about the people who stay at the Inn and the experience of all guests that are welcomed along with the event. This venue also boasts 4 bedrooms that we were able to stay in for the weekend with some of our close friends and fully enjoy the feel of home during what could have been a very stressful time. We will forever be humbled and greatful for our experience here for our wedding weekend.

Covered Bridge Inn 42
    Covered Bridge Inn 47
    Covered Bridge Inn 48
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Danielle - you provided me with my most memorable experience to date. Late that evening, as I was doing clean up duty and all souls had moved on for the night, I look up to find you and Robb, locked in an embrace, professing your love for each other, and feeling the tidal wave of emotion that comes along with end of a wedding. It was a moment you shared privately, but I will never forget that fleeting glimpse of love. When someone asks if I like what I do, the vision of you two will pop into my mind, and I will simply nod and smile.
    Thank You. For Everything.

Madison · Married on 08/25/2018

Our experience at the Covered Bridge Inn was absolutely incredible!!!! Ingrid couldn’t have been a better help. She made everything run completely smooth on our big day and the month prior by letting us have access to the farm and to finish up planning. Breakfast was delicious, each morning we were served something different. All of our guests were blown away by the venue, they were completely taken back by the beauty of the whole farm. Ingrid truely treated us like family and we will be eternally greatful for her making our day the best day of our lives. Obviously you could say we would HIGHLY recommend this venue not only for its beauty but for its high end service as well!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

My beautiful Madison!! Thank you so much for your kind words, your smile, your warm heart, and your poor feet! I will never forget that moment of relief when we changed you into those white flip flops. Pure relief and happiness as I watched you settle into the arms of your new husband on the dance floor. You two are glowing in love and I'm grateful that I was able to be a small part of that. Stay in touch.... I can't wait for your photography!!
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot speak more highly of the Covered Bridge Inn and the wedding weekend. The Covered Bridge is the absolute perfect wedding venue! There is so much space that allows you to essentially design the look and feel of the ceremony and the reception. You have the flexibility to make it exactly as you want. Having the venue for the weekend allowed for plenty of time for set up and allowed for us to have a welcome reception for all of the guests that were in from out of town. The Bed and Breakfast is incredibly comfortable and inviting and having access to it allowed for hair and makeup to come onsite to make the day less hectic and stress free. Ingrid, the owner/innkeeper/event coordinator, made the entire experience from start to finish SO easy! This is only her second wedding season and you would think she has been doing this for decades with how seamless the whole process was. All of our guests were blown away by the venue and the weekend as a whole. I would easily recommend this venue to anyone as they would not be disappointed. It was the perfect wedding weekend and I have the Covered Bridge and Ingrid to thank for that!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Thank you Johanna!!! Your wedding was so much fun. From beginning to end. The Grottos rehearsal dinner, large gathering of very colorful people from all walks of life, my new bff DJ from Philly, the expansive layout with no seating chart, the best food ever from Bethany Blues, the tent in the courtyard, and the buses at the end of the night for 200 people! How in the world did all of that go so smoothly???? The answer is YOU! You and Andy are the most laid back, fun loving, hard working, and respectful people that I've met. I am finding myself referencing your wedding to my current tours - thought you'd like to know that. Thanks for everything.

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

The Covered Bridge Inn is the best venue in the state of Delaware! You will not find a better innkeeper than Ingrid Hopkins. She gives you a completely stress free and lovely weekend. There is not a bad picture spot on the property and everything is extremely clean.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Rachel - Your family will live in my heart forever. It was a very healing weekend. Thank you for the beautiful arbor that was donated to the Inn! It is the perfect compliment to the farm and will be cherished. I look forward to each and every family party that will be held here in the future. Gratefully - Innkeeper Ingrid

judy · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend. Our daughters wedding here was simply amazing and unforgettable .

Sent on 08/03/2018

Covered Bridge Inn's reply:

Thank you Judy! It was my lucky day when Kelly walked through my door. It was wonderful to see you beaming with pride and love for your daughter.