Covered Bridge Golf Club Reviews

Covered Bridge Golf Club 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2019

My wedding on 9/21/19

We had our wedding and reception at Covered Bridge last month and we’re glad we did. I could brag on the event coordinator, Genni all day long! She was helpful from the beginning. She responded promptly to the multiple emails I sent her when I was stressing out during the planning process. Anything I asked for, she said yes without hesitation and found a way to make my wedding dreams come true. She is sweet and made for her job! The other staff were of course wonderful as well. The venue is beautiful and the wedding package was wonderfully priced for what we received. I have had multiple compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and how much fun it was!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Misty · Married on 06/24/2017

We chose The Bridge Special for our wedding and reception at Covered Bridge Golf Course. The package included all of the details you don't want to think about on your wedding day. Erin and her team were so accommodating and the customer service was exceptional. I was the third daughter in my family to get married and each of us chose different venues for our wedding locations. My mother will tell you that my wedding and reception at Covered Bridge was the least stressful out of all three. Allowing Erin to take over the details of our wedding with her expertise is the only way to go. It was truly a beautiful celebration and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. I would definitely recommend Covered Bridge for your wedding location or reception. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Sylinia · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our wedding and reception at Covered bridge and it could not have turned out any better. The golf course was the prettiest backdrop for pictures and many guests commented on how we had the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to because off the venue. Also, it was by far the best value you can find because all, food, tables, linens everything is included in your pacakage!! Erin Whooley the coordinator also made all the pre-planning plus our wedding day so easy for us because she kept us on a great timeline and she and her crew took care of everything from catering, bar tending,set up of our decorations, even clean up. I cannot recommend Covered bridge more for the perfect wedding venue!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at Covered Bridge and it was everything we wanted and more! Erin Whooley was an amazing event coordinator! She made sure that the day ran as smooth as possible! She had a timeline of the day so everyone knew what was going on and when things were happening. The venue was absolutely beautiful and the golf course gave us a beautiful background for all of our pictures! I am so happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 03/26/2017

To say I'm control freak would be a kind way to put it, especially for my wedding. I was worried going into my big day the special details would be forgotten, the schedule would get behind, people would not be in the right place at the right time, etc. if I wasn't in charge. However, that was not the case!! At first meeting with Erin at Covered Bridge, I could tell she was assertive and a perfectionist (two qualities I couldn't do with out for my wedding!) She wasn't afraid to tell you what needed to happen, do this not that, and made sure every detail we had thought of was integrated beautifully and seamlessly into the day. I knew I was in very good hands with Erin. She kept me at ease, and I fully trusted she would (and did!) make the day as great as it had been in my dreams! Covered Bridge was a beautiful venue at a great price, and Erin provided amazing service and attention to all the details!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 04/08/2016

We used Covered Bridge Golf Club for my son's rehearsal dinner. To say that it was great would be an understatement. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was having a good time. Erin was a pleasure to work with; she answered questions we didn't even know that we had. She listened to what we wanted and took all the pressure off of us, which allowed us to have a wonderful time. Food, service, and staff were exceptional.

Mary Ann R.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Chelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing venue! Great food, beautiful views. Pricing is way more reasonable than Louisville venues. Erin, the event coordinator, is wonderful. She will help make your day stress free and go as smoothly as possible. She's fantastic. We had around 200 guests. Highly recommend!

Covered Bridge Golf Club 6
    Covered Bridge Golf Club 7
    Covered Bridge Golf Club 8
    Covered Bridge Golf Club 9
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Caroline · Married on 01/01/2018

3.5

The venue was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Erin was easy to work with and gave good suggestions when we still needed to hire some of our vendors. Erin and our DJ kept the event moving and on schedule, and everything went perfectly! The layout was gorgeous and there were so many great backgrounds for photos as well! I am so glad we chose this venue.

Covered Bridge Golf Club 10

Dakota · Married on 03/18/2017

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

We just had a wedding there and everything started off great with Erin Whooley until the rehearsal night. First, I will say that it was nearly impossible to get a hold of her via email and phone. She kept telling us she was busy with other things but waited almost a week multiple times when we had very important questions for her. Erin was really nice in both meetings we had but very controlling and rude once the time our big day rolled around. For it to be our wedding day she made us feel like we had no control over it. Fortunately, the problems with her didn't come to view with most of our family and friends. Multiple times she got verbally abusive with a very close friend of ours that helped us with almost everything when it came to the wedding. Also, the staff was very unprofessional because majority of the time before and after the wedding they stood off to the side clearly talking about guests we had there. If I would have known how she was going to act during the rehearsal and wedding we wouldn't have booked it with you. She was very unprofessional and unfriendly. I wouldn't recommend anybody book a wedding with her if you plan to try and control YOUR OWN WEDDING. Other than this very sad excuse of a event planner the scenery was amazing!

Sent on 03/24/2017