Cover Me Up Tents Reviews

52 | James Hill, JM

52 Reviews for Cover Me Up Tents

Tashalee Clarke · Getting married on 12/15/2024

Excellent Service

I would like to use this forum to thank the team members from Cover Me Up Tents for the excellent Customer Service received on August 28th 2019 when they visited Noel Holmes Hospital.
    I appreciated their swift response to our call on such short notice.
    Keep up the excellent job!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Great service

I’m currently planning my wedding for next year and I can say that they are friendly, very responsive and professional. Not to mention their products are very affordable!! Would definitely recommend. Haven’t used their services or products as yet so I’ll leave another review when I do...

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Stephany

Stephany Thompson · Married on 11/24/2019

Excellent Service

Dealt with Helen with our wedding. The customer service was perfect and timely. They ensured we had gotten everything needed on time and they also added two more of an item that we only had requested two of which was very kind of them to do. The setting up was exactly how we wanted. We had our wedding all the way in Portmore and they were so dedicated in delivering to us on time. It was truly a magical day for myself and my husband because of Cover Me Up Tents. Will definitely recommend them. Thank you Cover Me Up Tents we truly appreciate your hand in our milestone moment.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Danielle Sterling · Married on 09/07/2019

A Great Experience

The day before my wedding I dealt with Sue-Ann; she came with the team to unload the chairs, tables and so on.
    The service provided was outstanding for example, when I was bitten by a mosquito and she put some cream on it as it formed into a blister. Also, I brought extra decorations for the bride and groom table and she aligned them well - I didn't have a clue.
    Overall, I would recommend Sue-Ann as she provided great customer service and support. My wedding day went well.
    A big thank you from the bride and groom.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kiddist

Kiddist Cowans · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, professional and prompt service!

Helen and Sue-Ann are a great team. It was pleasure working with both of them from beginning to end. I certainly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Steffan-Chad Haughton · Married on 08/18/2019

Solar Breakfast Party

The Cover Me Up Team as always delivered amazing service in every way for us at this event! They arrived ahead of time, listened and executed our vision perfectly and were swift and efficient in the pack up process. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Nordia Green-Powell · Married on 08/16/2019

Company mount tents at Bottom Town Clark’s Town for National Family Planning Board In Collaboration with Trelawny Health Services Respek Tour Fair

Sue-Ann and her team were very professional and cooperative they extend their interest and direction, they were efficient in their duties and fulfilled our demands, they were prompt and efficient and friendly very pleasing personalities I would recommend them to any organization.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sharee Carey · Married on 07/27/2019

Cpj staff awards

I have worked with Cover Me Up Events on several events over the past 3 years. What i really like about this company is the flexibility, their communication skills and above all their customer service skills. cudos to the cover me up team

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • O

Omar · Married on 04/08/2019

TP Event 4/8/19

We've used Cover Me Up in the past and have always found that the level of service is second to none. Our event last night was no exception. Our event coordinator, Sueann, was able to take the lead and work with other vendors to make sure we had a successful evening. Thanks again to all of you and we will definitely work together in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rushaine Thomas · Married on 03/31/2019

Excellent wedding Service

Cover me up was thier up until the last moment. They provided excellent service and very professional expecially their wedding planner Sue-Anne. I could call her and get her and she provide could response. Also her customer service skills is great. She is warm and friendly and I would encourage anyone to use both Cover Me Up and Sue-Anne.
    From Rushaine & Kamar

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • I

Inderia Adjudah · Married on 03/22/2019

Fantastic Team and Service

I have been using Cover Me Up Tents for over two years and never had a bad experience with them; they have become my go-to company for all my event needs. The staff is always responsive to my queries, assist in identifying my needs and gives good advice on how to execute. They are very professional, hands-on and they know the industry. Normally, I would worry about the detail of the set up for my major events, however, I can now relax because Cover Me Up Tents is on the job they will take care of all my needs: from tents, seating, lounge chairs, tables, props, lighting, plants, backdrop décor, tent décor, music, power. I know once I walk in I will be satisfied with the ambience. The prices are competitive and affordable and always an efficient and effective spend for my company. Overall they give added value to an event, and the image of the company or individual served.

Sent on 03/28/2019

John Carter · Married on 03/03/2019

Quick and beautiful

They set up with a very short notice. It was beautiful. I would recommend using their tents for an outdoor wedding even if there is no chance of rain. It provided coziness and elegance.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Kemilee

Kemilee Campbell · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service, experience, professional and pleasant team

They get the job done. They are early and wont leave until all tasks are done. The make welcomed recommendations and are budget conscious. They are subtle and efficient in executing their job.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Taneya · Married on 06/22/2018

Sue Anne and staff at cover me up events were awesome! They delivered and operated our rentals with smiles and professionalism. The confetti machine was a hit with my guests! I’d definitely recommend cover me up events for all your wedding needs. Sue Anne is one of the sweetest most empathetic people I’ve ever met. She really cares about making the bride and groom happy.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Caroline · Married on 02/24/2017

Great team to work with! They were very quick and easy to communicate with through email. The tent was beautiful! Last minute our chandeliers were not going to work out in the tent that we got, but they were able to substitute some pink spot lights, which matched our wedding colors. It worked out great! Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ashlee · Married on 02/20/2017

Everything was beautiful! The tent and the chandeliers and up lighting came perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Ravi · Married on 02/17/2017

CoverMeUp Tents was a terrific vendor which we used for our wedding in Jamaica. Excellent service & value!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Cover Me Up Tents's reply:

Thanks Ravi for your great feedback. It was our pleasure working with you and assisting you in your special day.

Samantha · event on: 07/04/2016

Response time was effective and the service was up to expectations.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Being based in New York and planning a destination wedding in Jamaica, working with Cover Me Up Tents was an effortless task with their prompt responses to my inquiries and willingness to help me achieve the look we wanted. We rented a large tent with lining and pole draping, chandeliers and bamboo chairs for our beach reception and it looked amazing. Highly recommend the bamboo chairs for anyone looking for a natural but dressy alternative to standard event chairs, they were one our favorite parts of our decor.

We would highly recommend Cover Me Up for any event.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Cover Me Up Tents's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We are elated to know everything was perfect for your special. It was our pleasure assisting you ad making your day memorable. We wish you all the best.

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2016

My husband & I rented a clear-top tent for 50 people for our wedding on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The tent was GORGEOUS. So pretty with lots of string lanterns. I loved it. We also requested the tent have a floor, as we didn't want our guests to have to be on sand the entire night. The floor was great and the tent was so pretty. I would absolutely recommend this company if you need a tent for an event!

Cover Me Up Tents's reply:

Thanks Victoria. It is our pleasure assisting to make your day super special. We are elated to know you are pleased with our services as we do our utmost best to ensure that your day go as smooth as possible. We wish you all the best.

Darice · Married on 04/23/2016

The tent and gold chairs I rented from Cover Me Up were beautiful! Thank you so much!!

Cover Me Up Tents's reply:

You are welcome Darice. It was our pleasure assisting and working with you. Thank you again for choosing Cover Me Up Tents for your special day.

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2016

The tent and table and chairs were set up very nicely. Very clean. They atmosphere and lighting that was set up by them helped to make the night go even better. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for tent/chairs/table rentals. I would also most certainly use them again if ever need be.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Emily · Married on 04/12/2016

I had an excellent experience with Cover Me Up Tents. The tent I rented for my beach wedding reception turned out perfectly. The company has a number of options to choose from although I decided to keep it simple and just went with a clear top tent that came with string lights and a dance floor.
    All communication was done via email and I always received prompt and clear responses from Marsha. The rental contract was straightforward and payments were made easily. The tent was setup on the morning of the wedding and taken down at the end of the night. Everything was done smoothly; I didn’t have to worry or coordinate anything at all. Working with Cover Me Up Tents from beginning to end was a very positive and stress-free experience during my wedding planning process. I highly recommend them to anyone planning an outdoor event.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Hi Emily,

Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure assisting and working with you. We are quite pleased to know that you were impressed with our services, as our aim is to ensure that our clients are stress-free during the planning of their events. Thank you and we wish you all the best.

Jayme · Married on 04/08/2016

We got married in Jamaica at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay. Everything was on the beach so our tent rental was mandatory. We had 30 people, got the clear top tent with the lantern string lights and white dance floor. IT TURNED OUT SO BEAUTIFUL! They did a great job and were very helpful and prompt during the planning process. Everything was very classy. Great job!

Cover Me Up Tents's reply:

Thanks Jayme for your great review. It was our pleasure assisting you for your big day. We are elated to know you enjoyed our services that we provided to make your day super special. We wish all the best for the future.

Lori · Married on 01/13/2016

My experience with Cover Me Up couldn't have been better! They promptly responded to emails my request for a quote. Everything was set up beautifully and provided a perfect setting for our beach reception. Thank you, Cover Me Up!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Hi Lori,

It was our pleasure working with you and assisting to make your day perfect. We are elated that everything was as you expected.

We wish you all the best!

Regards,