Couve Booth Reviews

6 | Vancouver, WA

6 Reviews for Couve Booth

Todd Neilan · Married on 09/05/2019

Neilan Wedding Reception

My name is Todd Neilan and I would recommend using Rachel / Couve Booth to anyone, for a big or small wedding. Rachel did a outstanding job. The speed and professionalism was much appreciated. I did not realize, how much fun would be had using her services during the reception. She really helped make the reception a hit with all involved. There was a line of at least 6 deep all night long. I am going to include her services on upcoming company events as well. Rachel is a really Great person to deal with and provides a first class service, I could not be happier with the decision to add the booth to the Wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2019

Phenomenal experience

Simple AMAZING!! Rachel did an incredible job and everthing was so beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Our guests were raving about how fun and beautiful the photo booth was. Thank you for helping us make our day perfect. It truly was so magical.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Couve Booth's reply:

Thanks for having Couve Booth at your vow renewal, Jennifer! It was fun to see everyone having so much fun!
  • Donicia

Donicia · Married on 05/05/2019

Beautiful and totally worth every penny!!!

Rachel and the Couve Booth were absolutely a hit and wonderful!!! I seriously love how amazing Rachel was down to the last 15 mins of our wedding and making sure that me (the bride) and my hubby were able to take some photos together before she wrapped things up. That shows she truly cares about her clients. I was so busy and she waited to make sure I got to enjoy the booth too, she rocks!!! She definitely has my stamp og approval and i will be working with her again for the big event we hold. Love love love the Couve Booth!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Couve Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us, Donicia! It was awesome to see your guests having such a great time!

Jenna Weaver · Married on 12/31/2018

So much fun!

We had the Couve Booth at our wedding and our guests loved it! We bought frames to fit the photo strips, and that was our gift to our guests. It was a good time, and the props were silly. They even had a stool for our younger attendants to stand on. I would definitely recommend the Couve Booth to anyone planning an event, wedding, or holiday party.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Amber

Amber Hempen · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome Photobooth

We had such an amazing time in the Photo Booth. It really got the party started and would recommend this to everyone. We really loved the props!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Abigail Spyker · Married on 11/29/2018

Let Couve Booth take your party to the next level!

We used Couve Booth's services at our ribbon cutting party and oh my gosh, they were amazing. The photos were gorgeous and Rachel was super cool and easy to work with. It added a level of fun to our party that I can't even put into words. It turns out, the owner has worked for numerous other photo booths and she combined the best of each and eliminated the worst and I'd say she nailed it.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Couve Booth's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Abby! It was such a pleasure celebrating with you! We wish you the best of luck!