Couture Florals and Events Reviews

57 Reviews for Couture Florals and Events

• Bailey

Bailey Duhe · Married on 11/07/2020

Fantastic!

Kristin and the Couture Florals and Events staff were amazing! We hired them for our November 7, 2020 wedding to do all of the bridal party arrangements (around 30 people total) and she made the planning process a breeze. She had fantastic suggestions with her incredible knowledge of seasonal florals, color schemes, and practical details for our big day. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our wedding due to COVID, but Kristin was fantastic and I have no doubt that the florals would have matched. If you’re looking for a trustworthy, communicative expert to help with your florals, Couture Florals and Events is for you!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Cox · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful job!!

We had a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and they were all gorgeous!! Couldn't ask for more beautiful flowers! Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Drake · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!

My flowers were PERFECT!!!!! Kristin made my dreams come true. All the pictures I sent her she made happen. My wedding was beyond perfect due to her creativity and amazing flowers. When I saw my bouquet for the first time I teared up it was so great. She worked with my budget and was always there if I had changes (I had a lot due to COVID) and it was flawless. Don’t look any further for a floral company because this is the one you want!!!!!!! Loved everything!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It was such a delight working with you throughout this journey! Congratulations to you both!
  • Laura

Laura Elberling · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely beautiful

Couture Florals was amazing to work with for our wedding flowers. They were able to work with us on options to stay within our budget. I sent a picture and details of exactly what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations. I was very happy with the outcome and our flowers were absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Becca

Becca Nowakowski · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing!

Shelley was absolutely amazing! I had a lot of specific requests and she did not fall short of my expectations. Everything I asked of her, she executed well. During all of our meetings, she was perceptive of my vision and worked with me and my crazy expectations. I highly recommend hiring her!! It's difficult to see your vision exactly how you want it before hand, so when I saw all of the arrangements, I was thoroughly pleased with how they turned out.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Katy Kitto · Married on 08/29/2020

Floral Dream Come True!

From day one I knew there was something special about Kristin and Couture Florals. I sent my inspiration photos and soon after received a detailed outline of all the florals that would be part of our big day - they understood my vision so seemlessly. Kristin was so patient and flexible with my add-ons throughout the months (and weeks) before my wedding. I was floored when I saw my bouquet in person and even more stunned when I saw the floral details throughout our venue. I cannot thank Kristin and her family enough for the hard work they put in to make my wedding floral dreams come true!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Leslie Dumas · Married on 06/09/2020

Above and beyond

Honestly I couldnt have been any happier with my florals. Not only was it an amazing price for what I ordered but they gave us the option to save a couple hundred dollars and all we had to do was pick them up! I wanted a super boho vibe and they NAILED IT. I mean it was honestly more perfect than the inspo pics I sent. I also added things in last minute and they managed to get those for me, no problem. I highly suggest working with couture florals.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie! We are SO happy your flowers were better than you imagined! That bouquet was so perfect for you! We can't wait to see more pictures!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/31/2020

5+++ Absolutely beautiful work

Kristen and Kelly did a beautiful job! They were amazing to work with and helped make my dream wedding :).

Sent on 08/11/2020

Brookelyn · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

I am so incredibly picky about flowers as it was one of the most important things for me to get right. These florists work WITH your vision and are totally flexible all the time! They helped me save money by coordinating their arrangements with other design aspects I bought separately. Absolutely loved these flowers and they made the bridesmaids confident, ceremony beautiful, and reception breathtaking.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Paige Hoffmeister Mays · Married on 11/02/2019

A Joy to Work With!

Kristin & Kelly were amazing at making my dream wedding florals and decor come true! Literally brought my Pinterest board to life! They are wonderful at working with your budget and making changes when need be. I can’t recommend Couture Florals enough!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers for our wedding day

There was a lot of details that went into picking the perfect flowers. I made a lot of changes and they were so patient with me and very helpful.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

One of the Best!

Kristen was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were amazing! Words can’t describe what an awesome job these guys did!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! It was such a pleasure working with you for your special day! Congratulations again to the both of you!
  • Brandy

Brandy B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Small but perfect!

We didn't need a ton of flowers as this was a destination wedding and I didn't want to waste them. I gave them my ideas and they took off! It was perfect and exactly what I had wanted!! I was out of state and unable to meet with them. They took all phone calls and emails quickly! I would recommend Couture Florals and Events!!

*I talked with several florist companies and a few wouldn't work with me because I didn't have a $5000+ budget. It was a huge turn off! I would recommend spending your money on a company that is investing in making your dream come true and not how much they can make off of you.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/19/2019

Couture Flowers

The bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquet looked better than I could have imagined! They had great recommendations and we're able to sit down and plan out every detail of what I wanted.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Bailey · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!

5 out 5!!! 100% recommend couture florals! everything was so beautiful and exactly what we asked for! We were planning our wedding from Kentucky, so having quick response time was important--- exceeded our expectations with how quickly they got back with us everytime we had a question or concern! so sweet as well!!🤗🤗🤗😍

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Laci

Laci · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Results! I'd hire them all over again!

Our wedding was so beautiful, thanks to Kristin and her team! It was exactly what I envisioned for our special day. Couture Florals definitely made it easy to plan for our destination wedding. I would hire them all over again!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2019

I haven't even had my wedding yet and I already give Couture Florals and Events a 5 out of 5. They are very fast with responses and they take their time to work with you. We all know planning a wedding can be super stressful but Kristin have made this experience much easier for me!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding day will be oh so beautiful! We look forward to working with you come March! YAY!

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding at Eden Gardens

Kristin was a pleasure to work! All of my flowers were absolutely stunning. She was always available for any questions or concerns that I had and did all of my wedding planning over email which was super convenient. I had some last minute changes 3 weeks before the wedding that she nicely accomadated. I decided to not wear a veil and have flowers in my hair,and the hair piece she created was breath taking. Would def recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

The most STUNNING flowers, amazing quality, and completely worked with my budget!

Kristin at Couture Florals and Events was incredible ! She was the first vendor I booked, and she helped me with recommendations and completely brought my vision to life without me ever meeting her, as I was planning from Kansas! She checked in with me as time went on, and delivered and set up everything right on target. She was super responsive and kind and her work is stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I am SO glad I chose her! I would recommend Couture Florals and Events to ANYONE! Thank you, Kristin!
    Kelsey

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Kristin and Kelly are AWESOME!

I was a last minute bride looking for florals and these ladies pulled through with my EXACT image for my bouquets! I showed them photos from Pinterest of tropical bouquets and they delivered perfectly in a little over month's notice! Thank you Kelly and Kristin! You are wonderful!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

They worked so well with me! I don’t really know flowers so i just told them colors and they created such beautiful bouquets

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW! I got exactly what I asked for. Kristin is amazing to work with. I had a very limited budget and she did everything possible to be creative and work within the budget given. I asked for bright colors, texture, and various types of specific flowers and I got it all! Then, we re purposed the flowers in mason jars and placed the entire arrangement into pineapples for our reception ceremony pieces! Kristin handles everything and you don't have to worry about a thing. Super easy vendor to work with- thanks Kristin! Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you for being so awesome Tara! We loved working with you and loved all your tropical vibes! Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2018

Loved loved my flowers. I planned my destination wedding in less than 8 weeks and couldn’t of been happier

Sent on 09/02/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We are so happy you loved everything! Congratulations to you and your new husband!

Steffany · Married on 08/01/2018

Beautiful work! I live in Kansas and Kristin was so easy and great to work with! Like every bride I had a vision and it’s hard to explain that vision via email and Kristin and her team hit a homerun with my flowers!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Steffany! You looked gorgeous and we were so happy to be a part of your special day! Cheers to you and your new husband!

Denee · Married on 06/29/2018

Destin Wedding

Couture Florals and Events provided the floral arrangements for my wedding and I was extremely pleased. The flowers were beautiful and the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/24/2019