Couture Florals and Events Reviews

Couture Florals and Events 5
Couture Florals and Events 6
Couture Florals and Events 7

Ashley · Getting married on 03/07/2019

I haven't even had my wedding yet and I already give Couture Florals and Events a 5 out of 5. They are very fast with responses and they take their time to work with you. We all know planning a wedding can be super stressful but Kristin have made this experience much easier for me!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding day will be oh so beautiful! We look forward to working with you come March! YAY!

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding at Eden Gardens

Kristin was a pleasure to work! All of my flowers were absolutely stunning. She was always available for any questions or concerns that I had and did all of my wedding planning over email which was super convenient. I had some last minute changes 3 weeks before the wedding that she nicely accomadated. I decided to not wear a veil and have flowers in my hair,and the hair piece she created was breath taking. Would def recommend her to future brides.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

The most STUNNING flowers, amazing quality, and completely worked with my budget!

Kristin at Couture Florals and Events was incredible ! She was the first vendor I booked, and she helped me with recommendations and completely brought my vision to life without me ever meeting her, as I was planning from Kansas! She checked in with me as time went on, and delivered and set up everything right on target. She was super responsive and kind and her work is stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I am SO glad I chose her! I would recommend Couture Florals and Events to ANYONE! Thank you, Kristin!
    Kelsey

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Kristin and Kelly are AWESOME!

I was a last minute bride looking for florals and these ladies pulled through with my EXACT image for my bouquets! I showed them photos from Pinterest of tropical bouquets and they delivered perfectly in a little over month's notice! Thank you Kelly and Kristin! You are wonderful!

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

They worked so well with me! I don’t really know flowers so i just told them colors and they created such beautiful bouquets

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW! I got exactly what I asked for. Kristin is amazing to work with. I had a very limited budget and she did everything possible to be creative and work within the budget given. I asked for bright colors, texture, and various types of specific flowers and I got it all! Then, we re purposed the flowers in mason jars and placed the entire arrangement into pineapples for our reception ceremony pieces! Kristin handles everything and you don't have to worry about a thing. Super easy vendor to work with- thanks Kristin! Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Couture Florals and Events 8
    Couture Florals and Events 9
    Couture Florals and Events 10
    Couture Florals and Events 11

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you for being so awesome Tara! We loved working with you and loved all your tropical vibes! Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2018

Loved loved my flowers. I planned my destination wedding in less than 8 weeks and couldn’t of been happier

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Couture Florals and Events 12

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We are so happy you loved everything! Congratulations to you and your new husband!

Steffany · Married on 08/01/2018

Beautiful work! I live in Kansas and Kristin was so easy and great to work with! Like every bride I had a vision and it’s hard to explain that vision via email and Kristin and her team hit a homerun with my flowers!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Steffany! You looked gorgeous and we were so happy to be a part of your special day! Cheers to you and your new husband!

Donna · Married on 06/14/2018

Kristin at Couture Florals worked with us for the wedding of my son and his fiance' to create the bridal bouquet and the wedding of their dreams. The flowers were beautiful and fresh and exactly what the bride had envisioned, and all the lanterns were top notch and really beautiful. She worked with us to arrange a beautiful wedding. We truly could not be more pleased. She did everything just beautifully. When planning, we looked at all the florists in our area, and we are glad we chose Couture Florals and Events.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! We are truly blessed to have been able to work with you and your family on such a special day! We wish Chris and Karlie many years to come of happiness and pure bliss! Congratulations to the beautiful couple and your family!

Kelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

I would highly recommend Couture Florals to any bride to be! Kristin and Kelly were so easy & pleasant to work with. I lost my dad just 7 weeks prior to my wedding date, and they treated me with compassion and patience when I was less than prompt in getting back with them while dealing with the chaos that followed such a tragedy in my family. I’m so grateful for the recommendation we received to go with them. Our wedding day was my vision magnified- absolutely perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Kelsea, First thank you so much for trusting us to be such a huge part of your big day! We enjoyed every minute from the start of designing your wedding with Jordan to the finish. What a magnificent big day for you both and your family and friends! You were such a beautiful bride and you and the love between you and Jordan is beyond words! We wish you both more happiness than ever as you start your lives together as husband and wife! Congratulations you two!

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely loved working with Couture Florals & Events! My mom and I met with Kristin and Kelly to discuss what I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. and we were immediately sold…these girls know their stuff! I brought in pictures of things I liked and they knew exactly what to put in my arrangements to make me happy and even knew ways to cut costs for me since I was getting my flowers on Mother’s Day weekend and roses are super expensive then. When I received my initial quote I needed to add some elements I had forgotten about and they were soooo sweet and amazing to work with to get everything I wanted within my budget and still make everything look full and beautiful! They redid the quote for me twice and I was able to get everything I wanted! What was truly great is that they came to my venue the morning of and set up everything with their flowers…arbor at the ceremony sight, centerpieces with votive candles, bouquets, and my cake with the real flowers on it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of and I was left in great hands! I didn’t have a chance to see anything until the actual ceremony time and everything they did took my breath away! One thing I was super concerned about was the arbor full of flowers that was to be located behind my husband and I during the ceremony; that was our focal piece and I wanted it perfect. Kristin and Kelly delivered!!! Turning the corner the arbor and aisle markers looked absolutely stunning and literally something out of a movie. I was in love with my bouquet and centerpieces as well….seriously these girls at Couture Florals & Events did an absolutely amazing job and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any occasion! Thank you girls for making my wedding day dreams become reality!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you Taylor! You were amazing to work with as well! We loved every bit of it! We are still in awe over your wedding!

Hali · Married on 04/27/2018

Couture Florals and Events is the company you choose if you want your flowers at your wedding to be perfect! We could not have asked for anything better! We had these ladies decorate a wedding arch, custom farm tables and do our bouquets! Everything was perfection! Also, talk about customer service! One of the girls was literally helping me fluff my dress for my wedding pictures! These ladies were so sweet and made me and my bride feel so special! Our wedding photos are perfection thanks to these ladies and their flowers!

Couture Florals and Events 13
    Couture Florals and Events 14
    Couture Florals and Events 15
    Couture Florals and Events 16
    Couture Florals and Events 17

Tonya · Married on 04/26/2018

BEST FLORIST EVER!!! My wedding was just last night, but I couldn't want to leave a good review as Kristen and her team and OUTSTANDING! There was not one guest who didn't comment on the flowers at least one time. They were absolutely beautiful :) I didn't have to worry about a thing - from start to finish. Kristen is so talented, she made my dream a reality. I showed her a few pictures of some wedding arrangements - she of course was able to identify each and every flower - and created exactly what I wanted. And, she had some excellent suggestions such as charger plates, candles, etc. that made all the difference. Flowers really are so important at a wedding. When it was time to eat dinner, the room was gorgeous!! We had large topiary arrangements with some smaller arrangements as well on every table and scented candles everywhere. Once I get back from my honeymoon I will post some photos. I really can't say enough about how amazing and talented Kristin and her team are and how professional and thoughtful they were. Everything went exactly according to plan. They double checked everything so that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day. I HIGHLY recommend using this business.

Dana · Married on 12/30/2017

Kristen was so helpful! Was willing to go the extra mile to make sure my daughter’s wedding was beautiful- arrangements and bouquets were amazing.Even down to the gold cuff bracelet wrist corsages for the GMA’s !!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Couture Florals and Events 18
    Couture Florals and Events 19
    Couture Florals and Events 20

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! We loved working with you both! Best of luck for Chris and Chandlelyn in Chicago!!!!! We wish them so much happiness!!!!!

Simmeyon · Married on 12/15/2017

Kristin was amazing! She took my vision and created a beautiful vision for my upcoming wedding. Very professional and personable.

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I just love how amazing all my floral arrangements turned out, from table to boutonnieres and corsages to my bouquet. Kristen is so talented, she made my dream a reality. She is so great at was she does, I showed her a few picture of my ideas and she was able to identify all the different flowers and plants in the images I found so that she could put together exactly what I wanted. She even had excellent suggestions on more affordable swaps we could do that would still give me the desired look for less. I highly recommend using this business.

Couture Florals and Events 21
    Couture Florals and Events 26
    Couture Florals and Events 27
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristin made everything about my wedding immaculate. Her and her team were a huge part of my day and I cannot think them enough. The bistro lighting, bouquets, and arbor were all so beautiful and she worked with my budget. Hire her before she is unavailable. She is truly the best! She even stayed to help put my linens on my tables - which was not part of her job - because she truly cares about her brides. Can't say enough wonderful things about her and her team.

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Kristin done such an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding!!

Having a destination wedding and not being able to see exactly what you're going to get is scary, especially on your big day! Any questions I had Kristin answered them quickly and put me at ease! She done an absolute gorgeous job and I would recommend her to ANY bride - destination or not!

Kristin even wrapped my grandpas handkerchief around the bottom to make it more personal! Thank you, thank you!!

Couture Florals and Events 28

Eloiza · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me tell you something about Kristin and Kellie with Couture Florals and Events. I had such a hard time booking a florist as the one I originally booked stopped responding to my messages. Kristin was so quick to help me and design my dream wedding. She made it so helpful for me especially since I am from South Florida and I was planning everything virtually. I never felt nervous about my flowers and they turned out absolutely beautiful!! I would hire Couture Florals and Events again in a heart beat!

Aubrey · Married on 08/17/2017

I loved my flowers that Kristen provided for our wedding this past week. They were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. We had spoken via email and over the phone for the past few months. I was planning my wedding from Texas and she was referred to me. She went above and beyond my expectations and made my bouquet fabulous. We highly recommend Kristen to anyone in the Destin area who needs a florists. She is amazing and so helpful. She worked with us every step of the way to ensure we were happy.

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

Kristen was great to work with. She responded to all my call and emails in a timely manner . My flowers for my wedding exceeded my expectations. I am so very pleased with her business and I cant thank them enough for everything!

Abbey · Married on 06/09/2017

We were very, very lucky to have Kristin for our destination wedding. It's hard to find someone you can trust while planning a wedding in a different state, but Kristin made everything so easy! She is super talented and was always quick to respond.

She made a ridiculously gorgeous arbor (it should be in a magazine), designed our welcome table & seating area for guests, designed the place settings, bouquets and boutonnieres. I couldn't recommend her enough. She can do it all!

Thanks, Kristin!!

Tenecia · Married on 05/05/2017

Kristen was amazing to work with! From our first message exchange until the wedding day, she was very responsive and involved. Also, her prices were very reasonable to say the least. She asked questions to better understand exactly what I wanted, and even offered input and ideas to make my wedding bouquet even more beautiful, but did not get offended if you decided to go with another idea. To add, my bouquet was breathtaking. It was everything I wanted and I got so many compliments on how great of a job my florist did. I am very pleased!

Donann · Married on 04/29/2017

Kristen is very talented! My flowers were beautiful and look really good in photos! She is great to work with, and she is very reasonably priced! She's very patient, I know I was really difficult and knew nothing about flowers and kept changing things but she always came up with a solution!