Couture Florals and Events Reviews

Couture Florals and Events 4
Couture Florals and Events 5

Brookelyn · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful

I am so incredibly picky about flowers as it was one of the most important things for me to get right. These florists work WITH your vision and are totally flexible all the time! They helped me save money by coordinating their arrangements with other design aspects I bought separately. Absolutely loved these flowers and they made the bridesmaids confident, ceremony beautiful, and reception breathtaking.

Couture Florals and Events 6
    Couture Florals and Events 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Paige Hoffmeister Mays · Married on 11/02/2019

A Joy to Work With!

Kristin & Kelly were amazing at making my dream wedding florals and decor come true! Literally brought my Pinterest board to life! They are wonderful at working with your budget and making changes when need be. I can’t recommend Couture Florals enough!!

Couture Florals and Events 8
    Couture Florals and Events 9
    Couture Florals and Events 10
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers for our wedding day

There was a lot of details that went into picking the perfect flowers. I made a lot of changes and they were so patient with me and very helpful.

Couture Florals and Events 11
    Couture Florals and Events 12
    Couture Florals and Events 13
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

One of the Best!

Kristen was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were amazing! Words can’t describe what an awesome job these guys did!

Couture Florals and Events 14
    Couture Florals and Events 22
    Couture Florals and Events 23
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! It was such a pleasure working with you for your special day! Congratulations again to the both of you!
  • Brandy

Brandy B. · Married on 04/27/2019

Small but perfect!

We didn't need a ton of flowers as this was a destination wedding and I didn't want to waste them. I gave them my ideas and they took off! It was perfect and exactly what I had wanted!! I was out of state and unable to meet with them. They took all phone calls and emails quickly! I would recommend Couture Florals and Events!!

*I talked with several florist companies and a few wouldn't work with me because I didn't have a $5000+ budget. It was a huge turn off! I would recommend spending your money on a company that is investing in making your dream come true and not how much they can make off of you.

Couture Florals and Events 24
    Couture Florals and Events 25
    Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/19/2019

Couture Flowers

The bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquet looked better than I could have imagined! They had great recommendations and we're able to sit down and plan out every detail of what I wanted.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Bailey · Married on 04/04/2019

Amazing!!!!!

5 out 5!!! 100% recommend couture florals! everything was so beautiful and exactly what we asked for! We were planning our wedding from Kentucky, so having quick response time was important--- exceeded our expectations with how quickly they got back with us everytime we had a question or concern! so sweet as well!!🤗🤗🤗😍

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Laci

Laci · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Results! I'd hire them all over again!

Our wedding was so beautiful, thanks to Kristin and her team! It was exactly what I envisioned for our special day. Couture Florals definitely made it easy to plan for our destination wedding. I would hire them all over again!

Couture Florals and Events 26
    Couture Florals and Events 27
    Couture Florals and Events 28
    Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2019

I haven't even had my wedding yet and I already give Couture Florals and Events a 5 out of 5. They are very fast with responses and they take their time to work with you. We all know planning a wedding can be super stressful but Kristin have made this experience much easier for me!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding day will be oh so beautiful! We look forward to working with you come March! YAY!

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding at Eden Gardens

Kristin was a pleasure to work! All of my flowers were absolutely stunning. She was always available for any questions or concerns that I had and did all of my wedding planning over email which was super convenient. I had some last minute changes 3 weeks before the wedding that she nicely accomadated. I decided to not wear a veil and have flowers in my hair,and the hair piece she created was breath taking. Would def recommend her to future brides.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

The most STUNNING flowers, amazing quality, and completely worked with my budget!

Kristin at Couture Florals and Events was incredible ! She was the first vendor I booked, and she helped me with recommendations and completely brought my vision to life without me ever meeting her, as I was planning from Kansas! She checked in with me as time went on, and delivered and set up everything right on target. She was super responsive and kind and her work is stunning. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I am SO glad I chose her! I would recommend Couture Florals and Events to ANYONE! Thank you, Kristin!
    Kelsey

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristin Hogan · Married on 11/02/2018

Kristin and Kelly are AWESOME!

I was a last minute bride looking for florals and these ladies pulled through with my EXACT image for my bouquets! I showed them photos from Pinterest of tropical bouquets and they delivered perfectly in a little over month's notice! Thank you Kelly and Kristin! You are wonderful!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent!

They worked so well with me! I don’t really know flowers so i just told them colors and they created such beautiful bouquets

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW! I got exactly what I asked for. Kristin is amazing to work with. I had a very limited budget and she did everything possible to be creative and work within the budget given. I asked for bright colors, texture, and various types of specific flowers and I got it all! Then, we re purposed the flowers in mason jars and placed the entire arrangement into pineapples for our reception ceremony pieces! Kristin handles everything and you don't have to worry about a thing. Super easy vendor to work with- thanks Kristin! Keep up the great work!!

Couture Florals and Events 29
    Couture Florals and Events 30
    Couture Florals and Events 31
    Couture Florals and Events 32
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you for being so awesome Tara! We loved working with you and loved all your tropical vibes! Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2018

Loved loved my flowers. I planned my destination wedding in less than 8 weeks and couldn’t of been happier

Couture Florals and Events 33
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We are so happy you loved everything! Congratulations to you and your new husband!

Steffany · Married on 08/01/2018

Beautiful work! I live in Kansas and Kristin was so easy and great to work with! Like every bride I had a vision and it’s hard to explain that vision via email and Kristin and her team hit a homerun with my flowers!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Steffany! You looked gorgeous and we were so happy to be a part of your special day! Cheers to you and your new husband!

Denee · Married on 06/29/2018

Destin Wedding

Couture Florals and Events provided the floral arrangements for my wedding and I was extremely pleased. The flowers were beautiful and the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend them.

Couture Florals and Events 34
    Couture Florals and Events 35
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Donna · Married on 06/14/2018

Kristin at Couture Florals worked with us for the wedding of my son and his fiance' to create the bridal bouquet and the wedding of their dreams. The flowers were beautiful and fresh and exactly what the bride had envisioned, and all the lanterns were top notch and really beautiful. She worked with us to arrange a beautiful wedding. We truly could not be more pleased. She did everything just beautifully. When planning, we looked at all the florists in our area, and we are glad we chose Couture Florals and Events.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! We are truly blessed to have been able to work with you and your family on such a special day! We wish Chris and Karlie many years to come of happiness and pure bliss! Congratulations to the beautiful couple and your family!

Kelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

I would highly recommend Couture Florals to any bride to be! Kristin and Kelly were so easy & pleasant to work with. I lost my dad just 7 weeks prior to my wedding date, and they treated me with compassion and patience when I was less than prompt in getting back with them while dealing with the chaos that followed such a tragedy in my family. I’m so grateful for the recommendation we received to go with them. Our wedding day was my vision magnified- absolutely perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Kelsea, First thank you so much for trusting us to be such a huge part of your big day! We enjoyed every minute from the start of designing your wedding with Jordan to the finish. What a magnificent big day for you both and your family and friends! You were such a beautiful bride and you and the love between you and Jordan is beyond words! We wish you both more happiness than ever as you start your lives together as husband and wife! Congratulations you two!

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely loved working with Couture Florals & Events! My mom and I met with Kristin and Kelly to discuss what I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, etc. and we were immediately sold…these girls know their stuff! I brought in pictures of things I liked and they knew exactly what to put in my arrangements to make me happy and even knew ways to cut costs for me since I was getting my flowers on Mother’s Day weekend and roses are super expensive then. When I received my initial quote I needed to add some elements I had forgotten about and they were soooo sweet and amazing to work with to get everything I wanted within my budget and still make everything look full and beautiful! They redid the quote for me twice and I was able to get everything I wanted! What was truly great is that they came to my venue the morning of and set up everything with their flowers…arbor at the ceremony sight, centerpieces with votive candles, bouquets, and my cake with the real flowers on it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of and I was left in great hands! I didn’t have a chance to see anything until the actual ceremony time and everything they did took my breath away! One thing I was super concerned about was the arbor full of flowers that was to be located behind my husband and I during the ceremony; that was our focal piece and I wanted it perfect. Kristin and Kelly delivered!!! Turning the corner the arbor and aisle markers looked absolutely stunning and literally something out of a movie. I was in love with my bouquet and centerpieces as well….seriously these girls at Couture Florals & Events did an absolutely amazing job and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any occasion! Thank you girls for making my wedding day dreams become reality!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you Taylor! You were amazing to work with as well! We loved every bit of it! We are still in awe over your wedding!

Hali · Married on 04/27/2018

Couture Florals and Events is the company you choose if you want your flowers at your wedding to be perfect! We could not have asked for anything better! We had these ladies decorate a wedding arch, custom farm tables and do our bouquets! Everything was perfection! Also, talk about customer service! One of the girls was literally helping me fluff my dress for my wedding pictures! These ladies were so sweet and made me and my bride feel so special! Our wedding photos are perfection thanks to these ladies and their flowers!

Couture Florals and Events 36
    Couture Florals and Events 37
    Couture Florals and Events 38
    Couture Florals and Events 39
    Couture Florals and Events 40
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Tonya · Married on 04/26/2018

BEST FLORIST EVER!!! My wedding was just last night, but I couldn't want to leave a good review as Kristen and her team and OUTSTANDING! There was not one guest who didn't comment on the flowers at least one time. They were absolutely beautiful :) I didn't have to worry about a thing - from start to finish. Kristen is so talented, she made my dream a reality. I showed her a few pictures of some wedding arrangements - she of course was able to identify each and every flower - and created exactly what I wanted. And, she had some excellent suggestions such as charger plates, candles, etc. that made all the difference. Flowers really are so important at a wedding. When it was time to eat dinner, the room was gorgeous!! We had large topiary arrangements with some smaller arrangements as well on every table and scented candles everywhere. Once I get back from my honeymoon I will post some photos. I really can't say enough about how amazing and talented Kristin and her team are and how professional and thoughtful they were. Everything went exactly according to plan. They double checked everything so that I didn't have to worry about a thing on my special day. I HIGHLY recommend using this business.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dana · Married on 12/30/2017

Kristen was so helpful! Was willing to go the extra mile to make sure my daughter’s wedding was beautiful- arrangements and bouquets were amazing.Even down to the gold cuff bracelet wrist corsages for the GMA’s !!

Couture Florals and Events 41
    Couture Florals and Events 42
    Couture Florals and Events 43
    Sent on 01/07/2018

Couture Florals and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! We loved working with you both! Best of luck for Chris and Chandlelyn in Chicago!!!!! We wish them so much happiness!!!!!

Simmeyon · Married on 12/15/2017

Kristin was amazing! She took my vision and created a beautiful vision for my upcoming wedding. Very professional and personable.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I just love how amazing all my floral arrangements turned out, from table to boutonnieres and corsages to my bouquet. Kristen is so talented, she made my dream a reality. She is so great at was she does, I showed her a few picture of my ideas and she was able to identify all the different flowers and plants in the images I found so that she could put together exactly what I wanted. She even had excellent suggestions on more affordable swaps we could do that would still give me the desired look for less. I highly recommend using this business.

Couture Florals and Events 44