Couture Events by Ruth Reviews

65 Reviews for Couture Events by Ruth

65 Couture Events by Ruth Reviews
  • LB

Larice · Married on 09/08/2018

Ruth is a Godsend! She worked with us and had wonderful ideas to make our vow renewal ceremony spectacular. Her prices are very affordable and she offers so many options to make your event special. The staff was amazing and Ruth even brought her mother, who was also delightful. We appreciate everything and will definitely use them again for our next event.

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Ruth was delightful to work with — she was very responsive which was a relief in the weeks leading up to the wedding when we were fine-tuning plans. She was accommodating about picking up items. Her chairs are beautiful and were a great value. I would enthusiastically recommend Ruth to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and Drew!
  • Caley

Caley · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so blessed that someone referred us to Ruth! She made our special day everything we could have dreamed of and she went above and beyond. We are so happy that we chose Couture Events by Ruth!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Caley, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! You guys were a dream to work with!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved working with Ruth.
    I am so thankful that my daughter found her on Facebook. She has a lot to choose from in her shop and it is very nice. Ruth and her team exceeded our expectations! We highly recommended her.
    Sylvia Garcia
    Wedding was on 06/30/2018

Sent on 08/13/2018

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Sylvia, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It was such a pleasure working with you, Laura, and Carlos!

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

Ruth was amazing to work with! I had a out of town wedding and I was so worried about everything and all the decor. Ruth made this process so easy for me! I rented 10 gold centerpieces from her, multiple table cloths, over 100 chargers plates, napmkins etc. she made this process super easy for me! I want to use Ruth again for any party needs. She literally has the best wedding and party decor in town! Plus, she is so sweet and easy to work with! I will recommend her business to anyone. Prices for rental were AMAZING! The best I have found in Louisville!

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you Couture Events by Ruth Griffith Peebles
    for the awesome, beautiful and elegant decorations for our wedding dinner reception! It went absolutely beautifully, down to the littlest details. It was a dream-come-true day for my husband and I, and I know it wouldn’t have been possible without you. Thank you for going above and beyond for us!
    ❤️❤️❤️ #highlyrecommended

Couture Events by Ruth 4
    Couture Events by Ruth 5
    Couture Events by Ruth 6

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom!

Brian · Married on 06/09/2018

Ruth herself showed-up with a group of young men to deliver and set-up the chairs for our wedding. Although the ceremony location was away from the road, Ruth made sure they were in-place as requested. She offered solutions for the setup and took photos to capture the moment. Ruth called the day before to make final arrangements for drop-off and pick-up. They were very flexible. Everyone was good-natured and the young men were well-mannered. Thanks Ruth!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Couture Events by Ruth 7
    Couture Events by Ruth 8
    Couture Events by Ruth 9

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you and Tammy!

Shay · Married on 06/02/2018

Everything was perfect. Awesome job and very professional! I would definitely recommend. Very pleased!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Your color combination was breathtaking! Congrats and blessings to you as you begin your married life.

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

Choosing Ruth to decorate was one of the smartest decisions I made for my wedding. She took care of chair covers, centerpieces (including flowers), table clothes and runners, napkins, cakestand, and even table numbers and some reserved signs. My guests were so blown away by the decorations that some walked around just taking pictures of the tables. Ruth herself couldn't have been easier to work with, I could text her for questions or advice at anytime of day and her responses were immediate. We had one consultation meeting at her store front and she took care of everything else from there. She was very patient with my indecisive tendencies and somehow knew exactly what I wanted it to look like even if I couldn't verbalise. I can't begin to explain what a weight that took off. If you're allocating a budget and thinking a decorator is an extravagant expense please reconsider and just hire Ruth if only for your sanity!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom. We loved incorporating your ideas and implementing your color palette. Blessings to you and Nathan as you begin your married life!

Dawn · Married on 03/10/2018

So wonderful to work with, Ruth took all my wants and pictures of my wants and made them all come to life. She delivered everything she promised and more! She is passionate about what she does and enjoys making events more than one could image. My reception was all I wanted and more thanks to Ruth and her team!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Couture Events by Ruth 10
    Couture Events by Ruth 11
    Couture Events by Ruth 12
    Couture Events by Ruth 13
    Couture Events by Ruth 14
    Couture Events by Ruth 15

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Dawn, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Thank you for trusting us to help bring your vision and Pinterest board to life! It was truly unique and personable. Blessings to you and Derek as you begin your married life together.

Brittney · Married on 11/10/2017

Ruth was professional and very pleasant to deal with! I had a vision and she made it come to life! If you have a special occasion you can trust Ruth in providing beautiful work.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Couture Events by Ruth 16
    Couture Events by Ruth 17

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Hi Brittney, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. You and your mom were so fun to work with!

Leah · Married on 09/23/2017

I found Ruth by searching for linens in my area and it was the best decision I made. She was so easy to talk to and get ahold of and helped so much. I will recommend her to every bride I come across!! Within the last week I had to up the count on the linens that I needed and she was able to accommodate me as well. Such a sweet person and sooo happy I came across her on Google!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. You were wonderful to work with! Congratulations and best wishes as you begin your married life!

Cheryl · Married on 09/09/2017

After a disappointing experience with another vendor my wedding coordinator recommended Couture Events to me. They did an excellent job for me. The specialty linens were far superior than any other vendor I considered. I also rented gold chargers which were prettier than those I had seen. The prices are fair and reasonable. Ruth Peebles, owner/operator was a pleasure to work with--she was professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and simply seemed like an honest, genuine person. I would recommend Couture Events to anyone without any reservation!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Cheryl, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and best wishes as you begin your married life!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Ruth was amazing to work with. The colors were PERFECT! and she was able to take the vision that was in my mind and make it a reality. She helped create the wedding of my dreams. Well worth the cost. I would suggest Ruth for any events where linens would be needed.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Sandra · Married on 09/01/2017

My wedding was so beautiful! Mrs.Ruth went beyond my expectations! I went in not knowing what I really wanted and she was patience and listened to my ideas. She implemented the way I wanted my wedding to look just like I wanted! Thanks Couture Events by Ruth

Sent on 09/08/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We loved implementing your ideas into your decor. Blessings to you as you begin your married life!

Taylor · Married on 08/26/2017

Ruth was awesome to work with! We went with chair cover and navy washed it made everything look beautiful for my wedding! So glad we chose to go with Ruth!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Taylor, thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Tamkio · Married on 08/26/2017

RUTH WAS AWESOME AND VERY PATIENT WITH ME SHE BROUGHT MY VISION TO LIFE SHE MADE MY EVENT STRESS FREE SHE HAD MY GUEST IN AWWW FROM THE DECORATIONS AND SET UP JUST TO SEE EVERYHTING PUT TOGETHER THAT DAY WAS I WAS JUST FULL OF JOY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Tamkio, you are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We had so much fun bringing your vision to life!

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2017

If I could rate you higher than a 5 I would. You were by far they best vendor I had and your decor really made my special day beautiful.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Courtney, thank you for taking the time to review us. You and Andrew were a dream to work with! Blessings to you as you begin your new life together.

Ebony · Married on 07/07/2017

Ruth is amazing!!!!! She was very accommodating and her prices are very reasonable. She is professional and courteous!! Our venue came to life with her decor.....Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Ebony, we appreciate your taking the time out of your schedule to share your experience. We had so much fun bringing your vision to life! Blessings to you as you begin your married life.

Paula · Married on 06/17/2017

Great experience will recommend your service to friend or family member

Sent on 10/02/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Paula, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ashley!

Brandi · Married on 05/27/2017

Ruth is a very professional and beautiful lady. She is awesome and brought me and my husbands ideas into reality. Many of the objects I desired MS Ruth provided. She was very easy to get in touch with. Which made making changes more assuring. She exceeded well over my expectation of my decor ideas. Our reception was gorgeous! It was beautiful, words cannot describe. She made such hectic planning less stressful. I highly recommend Ruth. You can not go wrong!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Brandi, thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to review us. You were such a pleasure to work with! Blessings to you and Dewaun as you begin your married life.

Theresa · Married on 05/20/2017

I would highly recommend Couture Events by Ruth. Ruth is great to work with. She was always very accommodating, Willing to work around my schedule. I felt the price was reasonable and, when they came in to decorate it was awesome . They quickly transformed a plain room into something beautiful. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Theresa, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you and Keshea!

Shelby · Married on 05/13/2017

Ruth was awesome to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Shelby, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes as you begin your married life!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 04/07/2017

Ruth was easy to meet, was flexible on the amount of time she let me use the linens. The linen is used was perfect, and I even dropped it off at my convince through a drop box at her office.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Casey, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Ally · Married on 03/18/2017

Ruth was an absolute angel - she fully accommodated all of the last minute changes we requested and even brought extra linen just in case we needed it. She and her staff were on time and had everything looking fantastic in no time at all. I would absolutely recommend Ruth to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Couture Events by Ruth's reply:

Hi Ally, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was such a pleasure working with you and Serena!