55 Reviews for Couture Events by Ruth

Chair Covers (4)
Decor (4)
Centerpieces (1)
54 Couture Events by Ruth Reviews

So wonderful to work with, Ruth took all my wants and pictures of my wants and made them all come to life. She delivered everything she promised and more! She is passionate about what she does and enjoys making events more than one could image. My reception was all I wanted and more thanks to Ruth and her team!

Profile Picture Dawn, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was professional and very pleasant to deal with! I had a vision and she made it come to life! If you have a special occasion you can trust Ruth in providing beautiful work.

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Ruth by searching for linens in my area and it was the best decision I made. She was so easy to talk to and get ahold of and helped so much. I will recommend her to every bride I come across!! Within the last week I had to up the count on the linens that I needed and she was able to accommodate me as well. Such a sweet person and sooo happy I came across her on Google!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After a disappointing experience with another vendor my wedding coordinator recommended Couture Events to me. They did an excellent job for me. The specialty linens were far superior than any other vendor I considered. I also rented gold chargers which were prettier than those I had seen. The prices are fair and reasonable. Ruth Peebles, owner/operator was a pleasure to work with--she was professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and simply seemed like an honest, genuine person. I would recommend Couture Events to anyone without any reservation!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was amazing to work with. The colors were PERFECT! and she was able to take the vision that was in my mind and make it a reality. She helped create the wedding of my dreams. Well worth the cost. I would suggest Ruth for any events where linens would be needed.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Linens, Chair Covers, Decor

My wedding was so beautiful! Mrs.Ruth went beyond my expectations! I went in not knowing what I really wanted and she was patience and listened to my ideas. She implemented the way I wanted my wedding to look just like I wanted! Thanks Couture Events by Ruth

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up

RUTH WAS AWESOME AND VERY PATIENT WITH ME SHE BROUGHT MY VISION TO LIFE SHE MADE MY EVENT STRESS FREE SHE HAD MY GUEST IN AWWW FROM THE DECORATIONS AND SET UP JUST TO SEE EVERYHTING PUT TOGETHER THAT DAY WAS I WAS JUST FULL OF JOY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!!

Profile Picture Tamkio, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor

Ruth was awesome to work with! We went with chair cover and navy washed it made everything look beautiful for my wedding! So glad we chose to go with Ruth!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If I could rate you higher than a 5 I would. You were by far they best vendor I had and your decor really made my special day beautiful.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I met Ruth through another vendor when I needed to rent linens and chair covers. I'm glad I decided to go with the chair covers, as they made my reception look more intimate. Ruth was great on prices, too.

Profile Picture Toni, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery

Ruth is amazing!!!!! She was very accommodating and her prices are very reasonable. She is professional and courteous!! Our venue came to life with her decor.....Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Ebony, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience will recommend your service to friend or family member

Profile Picture Paula , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was great to work with! Prices were affordable with payments! Her team showed up and set up on time and took down by send off! She went the extra mile of contacting the venue for earliest time to set up which helped because it was later than my timeline! Such a sweet heart, hope to work with her again.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ruth is a very professional and beautiful lady. She is awesome and brought me and my husbands ideas into reality. Many of the objects I desired MS Ruth provided. She was very easy to get in touch with. Which made making changes more assuring. She exceeded well over my expectation of my decor ideas. Our reception was gorgeous! It was beautiful, words cannot describe. She made such hectic planning less stressful. I highly recommend Ruth. You can not go wrong!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend Couture Events by Ruth. Ruth is great to work with. She was always very accommodating, Willing to work around my schedule. I felt the price was reasonable and, when they came in to decorate it was awesome . They quickly transformed a plain room into something beautiful. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was awesome to work with! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
2.9

She was opened, welcoming.very friendly, down to earth, compassionate, on tume, made sure u has what u wanted. My reception decor was beautiful

Profile Picture Myra, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ruth was easy to meet, was flexible on the amount of time she let me use the linens. The linen is used was perfect, and I even dropped it off at my convince through a drop box at her office.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ruth was an absolute angel - she fully accommodated all of the last minute changes we requested and even brought extra linen just in case we needed it. She and her staff were on time and had everything looking fantastic in no time at all. I would absolutely recommend Ruth to anyone planning a wedding or event!

Profile Picture Ally, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was going to try to do the table and chair linens myself, but my daughter told me it would take some of the stress off me to have someone else do it. I called a couple of vendors, then someone gave me Ruth's name. We met with her, told her what we wanted and colors, had to change some things a few days before, and she was very accommodating, and I'm glad we chose Couture Events by Ruth.

Profile Picture User7379058, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was very accommodating and great at responding to my changes leading up to the big day. I loved the champagne runners that she ordered for my event! They were a big hit and in the case that I ever have another event I will use her. Her prices are very fair and the linens looked amazing!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Decor, Delivery

Fantastic to work with. Ruth made everything so easy. At a time where life can be stressful, Ruth was a pleasure to work with and made it possible to worry about one less thing. Definitely would recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ruth was extremely helpful in a last minute order for 'special' tablecloths needed...she went out of her way to make sure I had them on time and even brought them to me. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Profile Picture Pati, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

She was Johnny on the spot, had the Colors matching just right, and made our day so so beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So glad that my husband came across your website. You made our wedding look so beautiful for the day. Ruth is so pleasant to work with & also make sure that you are being satisfied as well. Thank you so much:)

Profile Picture yolanda, 7/30/16, 1 Review