Couture Bridal Photography Reviews

75 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

75 Reviews for Couture Bridal Photography

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

I searched high and low for quality wedding photography when planning my wedding in Miami. I looked up and called all the top names that show up in google searches, here on Wedding wire and on the knot, and by far the best was Couture Bridal Photography. I called all the top names in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Miami and i found that Alfredo doesn't charge what he should. I want to become his manager, because not only is he and his team amazingly talented individuals, they care about you as a person. Whether they are good at faking it, or its authentic enough that I feel like we became family during the time communicating back and forth with Alfredo. He answered every call and if not, he always called me right back. He also answered any questions I had about other vendors, and lead me to the vendors that made my wedding over the top.
    Whatever it is you do, you need to flat out just hire the best there is, and Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography are the best!

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

After searching high and low for more of an artist photographer to capture my engagement and wedding day, the best in South Florida was Couture Bridal Photography. I met with Alfredo and he was pleasant, fun and attentive to my personal needs and vision. He worked with me on putting together an incredibly creative engagement session. On wedding day, Alfredo and his team were soothing and fun to have on a day when my nerves were on edge. If you are looking for artistic wedding photography that really tells your story then Couture Bridal Photography is the one to choose. Everyone else is in the business of taking your money and snapshots, not creating a wedding day story for you!

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/22/2017

Alfredo and his team are nothing short of amazing. The most professional, talented, and friendly people of all the photographers my husband and I interviewed when planning our wedding.
    If you were to Google "Fort Lauderdale Wedding Photographers", We called and met with everyone on the first 3 pages and Couture Bridal Photography was the top choice!
    Alfredo photographed our engagement session, our pre-wedding session and our wedding day with his talented assistant. Alfredo not only was fun to have with us on wedding day, he was quickly the fan favorite of my family and friends who are now looking to book him for their weddings.
    I completely and whole heartedly recommend Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team for your wedding photography anywhere. You wont find such a professional and talented Wedding Photographer anywhere else, and you wont find someone as kind and caring either!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2017

Couture Bridal Photography is the best. They blew us away with every single one of their pictures and we had a blast throughout our wedding day.
    If you want the best Wedding Photography you have to hire the best of Wedding Photography, which is Couture Bridal Photography!

Lourdes · Married on 04/01/2017

Simply amazing. This is the Wedding Photography company to hire in South Florida. Alfredo and his company Couture Bridal Photography are top notch and truly are the best rated Wedding Photography company in South Florida!

Diane · Married on 03/25/2017

We had such a hard time finding a wedding photographer for our Biltmore Coral Gables Wedding. We are art lovers and every where we looked we only found Wedding Photographers that produced snap shots. We searched Wedding Photographers in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and even as far as Naples Florida. We found Alfredo and his company Couture Bridal Photography and took our time to view every website we had narrowed down and called Couture Bridal Photography, after making numerous calls.
    We found the images on the Couture Bridal Photography were very authentic natural and elegant as he describes his approach. Alfredo was such a really nice guy and he was really attentive to what we were looking for. He showed us images that were so artistic, yet many were unposed and moments he captured as they took place.
    We book Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team for our Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables Wedding and are so happy with our images. I cant say enough how amazingly talented, kind and helpful Alfredo and his team at Couture Bridal Photography were.

Marilyn · Married on 03/11/2017

We chose to have our Wedding at the W Fort Lauderdale Beach in Fort Lauderdale Florida. We were provided with a list of preferred vendors of which we contacted most if not all on the list. I took a chance and started to seek out Wedding Photographers in Fort Lauderdale. On the first page, I discovered Couture Bridal Photography. I called and was immediately greeted with a fun and exciting voice. I looked at the Couture Bridal Photography website and compared against the websites of the vendors listed and given to me by Patricia and not one had as many beautiful pictures on the Couture Bridal Photography website. We decided to be fair and interview 8 wedding photographers that showed on the first 2 pages in our google search and the top recommended by Patricia at the W. We decided we would finally meet Alfredo and met him to discuss out wedding. The minute we began to discuss our Wedding I knew he was the one to hire. Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team are by far the best in Florida. We had interviewed countless Wedding Photographers and Wedding Photography companies in Fort Lauderdale and by far Couture Bridal Photography was the one to go with Alfredo was really personable and listened to what we wanted. I created a Pinterest board to share with Alfredo and together we found inspiration to make my personal vision come alive. The wedding day was full of laughter and good times and my family and guests loved Alfredo's sense of humor and ability to put everyone at ease. We were amazed by our wedding photos which we received a lot sooner than expected and it left us in awe with gorgeous images he both posed us for or captured in the moment. I recommend Alfredo and Giovanni, if your interested in the absolutely best wedding photography in Fort Lauderdale or anywhere he serves. I can honestly say, that every image I received from my engagement and wedding were pieces of art and not snapshots like everyone else in South Florida!

bonnie · Married on 02/25/2017

Alfredo was so great to work with. He was professional and guided us for our pictures we had done for our engagement session. Thank you so much Alfredo

Sent on 04/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so happy with Couture Bridal Photography. My husband and I are overwhelmed with our pictures from our amazing wedding day. Alfredo and his team are beyond amazing. They were fun, professional, easy to get along with and amazingly creative. Couture Bridal Photography is the absolute best in the world and I love them for all they did for us before, during and after our wedding day!

Marina · Married on 02/11/2017

Couture Bridal Photography under promised and over delivered from day 1. This is a talented group of individuals more interested in creating beautiful images than getting your money. I dealt with Alfredo, the owner of Couture Bridal Photography and I was impressed on his interest in my wedding and all I had in mind. He didn't discuss or bring up anything about his work and I honestly booked him because of his kindness, professionalism and his eagerness to work with me.
    When dealing with Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team, I felt like a part of the creative process. I was also able to get some great referrals on Floral Design, a DJ, Videographer and a planner to coordinate my wedding day.

During the wedding day, Alfredo and his assistant were helpful, fun and extremely friendly with friends, family and guests. They made every aspect of the wedding day smooth and easy.

When I received my photos I was shocked at how beautiful every images was, and I was left in tears remembering all these moments that I didn't even notice during my own wedding day. My husband was also impressed how Alfredo could blend in and join any conversation and engage any one at a moments notice and make instant friends.

All I can say is if you want the best Wedding Photographer anywhere, and we met with quite a few for our Cruz building wedding that Couture Bridal Photography is the very best anywhere. I have family members and a few friends getting married and they are all booking Alfredo for their wedding!

Shannon · Married on 02/04/2017

Couture Bridal Photography did the most incredible job on my wedding day! The Wedding Photography I received was beyond what my husband and I expected for the money we paid. We had initially looked into hiring a very popular wedding photography studio in Fort Lauderdale that has a great reputation and a long family history, but after accidentally stumbling across Alfredo while considering the first photographers, it was a no brainer. Alfredo and Giovanni produce comparable if not better wedding photography for under $6500 for 10 hours with Italian hand made wedding albums and all our images edited and delivered full resolution without water marks.
    The team was amazing with our guests and were a pleasure to have along with us on our wedding day.
    Book Couture Bridal Photography for your wedding anywhere!

Valerie · Married on 01/28/2017

Couture Bridal Photography aren't Wedding Photographers, they're Wedding Photography artists. Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day and our wedding albums was nothing short of breathtaking. If you want the best experience with a wedding photographer, hire Couture Bridal Photography!

Alfredo and his team are the most incredible individuals we have ever met and they are beyond passionate and helpful in making not only your wedding photography fun, but they make getting through your wedding day a completely fun experience!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/11/2016

Trust Alfredo!! You will love your photos AND have a great time. He made us laugh the entire time and made the whole day lots of fun. My photos are so beautiful, I look like a Princess!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Nyree · Married on 12/05/2016

Amazing photos! Alfredo is so professional and captures the most precious moments in his photos. Wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Judy · Married on 11/26/2016

He came through when I needed him most. Amazing gentleman with a fantastic sense of humor. He totally made me feel at ease when I was an utter nervous wreck in a dress.
    Thank you Alfredo!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • 2BridesRbetterthan1

Tracy · Married on 11/26/2016

There aren't enough words to say how great Alfredo is, he made my wife and I both feel Amazing and Beautiful on our big day !!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/06/2016

I absolutely recommend this photographer! He is amazing and captured the most beautiful moments of my weddings. I definitely know who to call when I need more precious moments captured at my next event!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/06/2016

I absolutely recommend this photographer! He captured all the special moments in my wedding. I am definitely booking him at my next event. He's great!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Belkis · Married on 10/09/2016

Thank God the weather held out for my wedding day! It didn't actually rain but Alfredo used the stormy looking clouds to create the most spectacular photos. Alfredo was even able to make my husband feel so comfortable that he enjoyed taking lots photos. The service was so personal and I will be recommending Couture Bridal Photography to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Beth · Married on 07/30/2016

Alfredo is the best!! He was so personable, the ultimate professional, and so much fun to be around. I couldn't be happier with the photos and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Marisol · Married on 06/26/2016

Alfredo is absolutely the best. He was available 24-7 for all questions. I highly recommend him. My husband and I are absolutely HAPPY & AMAZED with his work. We will definitely use him for ALL future events. The quality of his work is incredible.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Alfredo Valentine is more than a wedding photographer; he’s an artist who sifts through each passing moment as if they were granules in an hour glass and surrealistically captures the details most of us miss. Of course this is reflective of Alfredo’s undeniable passion for photography. He astutely considers each and every detail as if he were in a photography contest with Ansel Adams or Dorthea Lange. While he worked with us, he truly cared about our special day and ensured that we have pictorial memories off each and every moment. As we were excited to see our photos, Alfredo quickly worked to review them for quality and deliver them to us. In fact, he even sent teasers to us while were still on our honeymoon! Beyond the truly amazing pictures that he captured, Alfredo treated us more than just clients. When I nearly had a nervous breakdown while trying to tie a bowtie the morning of the wedding, Alfredo was kind enough to set down his camera and help me tie it. Acts of kindness like that go beyond being a simple photographer hired to snap photos of your wedding. That’s a friend; a brother who is an integral part of your day!
    Thank you Alfredo!! – Chris and Melanie

Sent on 07/20/2016

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed traveling to Colorado to photograph your wedding day. You, Chris and your family are amazing. I am sure well see each other again on the next Colorado wedding I book.

James · Married on 05/07/2016

Absolutely go with Alfredo. You will be very happy you did.

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/23/2016

Alfredo of Couture Bridal Photography was great! He was punctual, observant, funny and knows exactly what he's doing, he made me feel very comfortable. We love our pictures which came back faster than expected.. Thank you Alfredo, I will definitely use your services again soon!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I have a friend that referred us to Alfredo. We went to his website and viewed his work and saw the most beautiful pictures of the weddings and engagements he's done. The skill and talent he has and the way he gets the most amazing shots......we knew we had found the perfect person to do our wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and thanks to Alfredo, we have incredible memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. Thank you Alfredo!!!

Sent on 05/14/2016