Couture Bridal Photography Reviews

Couture Bridal Photography 3
Couture Bridal Photography 4
Couture Bridal Photography 5

Angela · Married on 12/29/2018

Couture Bridal Photography has been really awesome. Alfredo did a photo shoot for me and the pictures came out gorgeous. I can't wait to use him again. He is very professional, kind and prices are outstandingly perfect. He has 2 thumbs ups in my book and 10 gold stars!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

Alfredo and Couture Bridal Photography were the most amazing photographers I interviewed in all of south Florida. Wedding Photography was the most important aspect of our wedding at the Biltmore in Coral Gables Florida. Not only was the photography stellar, the whole wedding photography experience from the minute we spoke on the phone to getting our albums was beyond our imagination. Alfredo, the owner was accommodating, helpful and insightful on every aspect of our wedding photography. He was a pleasure to have with us during the wedding day and just a really nice and professional person to work with. Couture Bridal Photography and its photographers really lived up to their reputation as the best in south Florida!

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2018

Couture Bridal Photography photographed our March 31, 2018 wedding in North Miami Beach FL. Our photos came out spectacular! Couture Bridal Photography is professional, artistic, creative and affordable photography at its best! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 12/02/2017

We booked our wedding at the Jupiter Beach resort and we were recommended to use Couture Bridal Photography. We contacted them and met with Alfredo, the owner. He was patient, attentive, friendly and very professional. We decided to choose Couture Bridal Photography after searching for 2 months after meet Alfredo to make sure we were going to make the best decision. Price was not a factor, and we wanted nothing but the best including albums and professional prints. Alfredo was able to provide us with highest quality products and services we sought most. We also loved his style of wedding photography which was authentic and film like.
    Alfredo performed flawlessly on wedding day with another lead photographer with both having assistants. The best part was family and friends commenting on how kind the photographers were, as well as attentive. We received all our images approximately 3 weeks later and were in awe over every image. Alfredo and Giovanni, captured every moment, every family member and created the most beautiful images throughout the wedding day.

Couture Bridal Photography is by far the best Wedding Photography Studio in South Florida and we tell all our family and friends to use Alfredo for their Engagement and Wedding Photography needs!

Tonya · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer! He was professional and made sure to capture all aspects of my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure I had every moment of my wedding captured. Needless to say when the time comes to do maternity, he will Be surely in our thoughts!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Robert · Married on 11/20/2017

Couture Bridal Photography did an amazing job at our wedding. All our photos were amazing and we received our digital images and wedding album a lot faster than we expected.

We recommend Couture Bridal Photography to anyone looking for very elegant and artistic wedding photography!

Couture Bridal Photography 6

Laurie · Married on 11/18/2017

We just did our Engagement session with Alfredo, it was great. He is awesome and the pictures were amazing. I loved them, my fiance loved them and I can't wait for the wedding. I know our pictures are in great hands.
    - Update 4/16/18 our wedding went amazingly well and we LOVED Alfredo and his pictures. Everything was great and his ideas for some of the pictures are amazing. We could not be happier and I have already recommended him and we plan on using him for other events. Alfredo was so much fun to work with and enjoyed his day with us as much as we did- as per what he has told us.

Couture Bridal Photography 7
    Couture Bridal Photography 15
    Couture Bridal Photography 16
    Sent on 07/19/2017

Christine · Married on 11/11/2017

Alfredo was the most impressive wedding photographer we could have ever found for our Marriott Harbor Beach wedding. We were referred to Couture Bridal Photography by friend, who met them while attending another friends wedding at the Marriott Pompano Beach, where she was a bridesmaid.
    We met Alfredo and discussed various options and decided we would hire him for our engagement and Wedding Photography. Alfredo was professional, friendly and insightful from the moment we met.
    We opted to have engagement pictures taken on the beach in Deerfield Beach and our time with Alfredo was fun and our pictures came out amazing.
    On wedding day 9 months later Alfredo was fun, professional and made sure he captured every photo of my family, guests and bridal party. Alfredo had offered advice on getting the best wedding picture which we followed and we are happy we took his advice. We now consider Alfredo a friend and one of the best aspects of our wedding.

I recommend Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team for any wedding anywhere!

B · Married on 11/11/2017

Alfredo was amazing! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Alfredo is an amazing Wedding Photographer and we are so happy we chose him for our wedding at the W Fort Lauderdale Beach. We had researched the best wedding photographers in South Florida and came across Couture Bridal Photography as the one of the best 3 wedding photography studios in Fort Lauderdale and among the top 20 in South Florida. We also discovered Alfredo was listed as a Fearless Photographer and routinely traveled around the country and Caribbean photographing weddings. This gave us confidence that Alfredo was at the top of his game.
    Alfredo was attentive to our every need, he went beyond what we thought was normal for a wedding photographer on family photos and bridal party pictures. We found Alfredo to be incredibly creative and talented along with friendly. Our friends, family and guest made several comments about Alfredo and his assistants friendliness and professionalism.
    Our Photos were delivered sooner than we expected and every image was sharp, vibrant and perfectly edited in Alfredo's unique style that we love.
    We recommend Alfredo and Couture Bridal Photography and wish we could give 10 stars for each of the categories!

Margo · Married on 10/21/2017

I wasn't refered to alfredo through a friend and loved every thing about him and his company. He helped me with any question or request I had and answered every call and text right away. For our wedding Giovanni, and his assistant, was our photographer and they were amazing !! They followed every request we had no matter how big or how small and made our ideas come to life. They were fun to have around all night and made us feel special the entire time. After the wedding they had the pictures to us very fast and it blew our minds away with how amazing they were !! Everyone loves the pictures and we get compliments from they even months after the wedding. 10 out of 10 I would hire them again !!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Chris · Married on 10/20/2017

The amazing memories captured on our special day were just stunning. Cannot express the gratitude for such a wonderful job done.

Sent on 12/15/2017

castoro · Married on 10/17/2017

Couture Bridal Photography was amazing from day one when we first called throughout our engagement photography and beyond the wedding day. They are truly the #1 Wedding Photographers in South Florida!

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2017

It's not easy booking Alfredo because he is a Destination Photographer, but I was able to secure him! Alfredo is awesome, our photos capture our day as beautifully as I remember it. He made sure to get every photo I asked for, and lots that I didn't! I get emotional looking at all of them. Thank you CBP!!!!!

Hailey · Married on 08/28/2017

I Love love love love love his work!!!! He was extremely patient and responsive with me. Very flexible for my elopment. I love his good personality and to top it off he even ironed my husband shirt !! Lol great guy and great work!! I loved the experience and so did my husband. And he hates taking pictures

Sent on 09/06/2017

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys were awesome and hope to see you soon when you visit South Florida again.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

Great experience and very professional. Quality of work is outstanding. Will recommend to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Carolyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography are the best! They made my Wedding day even more amazing with personality, helpfulness and just awesomeness!
    I knew I would hire them the minute Alfredo answered the phone. Couture Bridal Photography was among 8 of top Wedding Photographers I contacted when I google Miami Wedding Photographers after we booked our wedding at the W South Beach.
    All I can say is don't settle for anything less than Alfredo, Giovanni and the rest of the team. They are amazing!

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Alfredo and his team are the most amazing Wedding Photography team we could have ever hired. Alfredo did an amazing job of photographing our wedding at the Biltmore in Coral Gables. Not only was the photography amazing, but we felt as if Alfredo was our personal concierge. He helped us with any questions we had, he provided amazing referrals to other wedding vendors, and he was incredibly friendly. I don't think anyone could do the job Alfredo did for us with the quality, professionalism and the experience Alfredo provided us. If you want the best Couture Bridal Photography is the #1 and only choice in Miami or anywhere!

Erica · Married on 06/10/2017

Couture Bridal Photography is the best. Hire Couture Bridal Photography and get Alfredo or Giovanni or both for your wedding day. They are the best in Florida and they do destination Weddings anywhere in the world. I found them by accident and I flew them out to California for my wedding. They provided the better wedding photography than the big names in Orange County and better pricing, even with the flights for Alfredo and his assistant.
    Two of my bridesmaids and 3 family members are booking them for their weddings in NYC, Portland and Italy because they loved the pictures they took and how friendly and helpful they were.

BOOK COUTURE BRIDAL PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

Alfredo and his team are the best in Florida. I would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone I come across. The most attentive service, amazing pictures and the most options for any wedding. We are still in awe with every picture delivered to us!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

Choosing photographers can be tricky, at least to me. If you are a shy person, a photographer with the wrong attitude can change your entire session into an awkward nightmare. With Alfredo, you do not need to worry about anything, truly. We went to our engagement session with 0 ideas, he took care of that. I was afraid that my shy husband was not going to feel good during the session and barely smile......but once we got there, somehow, we went from being shy to having an amazing time. The pictures??? Absolutely gorgeous!!! Price?? I believe I got the best deal in town!! ;)
    Alfredo is extremely professional, understanding, flexible with time & payment options. I remember i contacted him for the 1st time, and literally, in less than 2 minutes he was calling me back. Totally worth your time and money.
    I 100% recommend his services. You WILL be having a blast while receiving beautiful pictures and would totally hire him again should I need more photoshoots in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica.. You're wedding was amazing and I hope you do call me for future photography projects.. Thank you for choosing and trusting me for your engagement and wedding photography.

Bailey · Married on 06/03/2017

I don't even know where to begin. I found Couture Bridal Photography during a Google search and as I researched them before calling I found nothing but glowing reviews, industry achievements and spectacular photography. I showed my fiancé and we called, getting in touch with Alfredo. His excitement and fun demeanor made a great impression with us and he was incredibly informative. We decided to meet Alfredo and he showed us amazing photography in his albums and provided us with everything we needed to interview over 20 Wedding Photographers and Studios from Miami to Palm Beach.
    Our Wedding Photography was something that was extremely important to us and we would spare no expense to find the best wedding photographer or photographers for our wedding day. After calling and meeting over 20 Wedding Photographers which we found through Google searches, Weddingwire, Theknot, word of mouth and speaking then scheduling meetings with several, the only choice was Couture Bridal Photography. We contacted the most popular wedding photographers in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach and no one offered such a natural yet stylistic wedding photographs that we immediately captured our attention. After deciding to hire Alfredo, he offered a completely stress free experience handling everything online as well as timely. Alfredo was helpful with any questions we had and on wedding day was an absolute pleasure to have present with us. Our images were delivered ahead of schedule and having a wedding album designed for us was a breeze.
    If I could put my finger on one thing that made my wedding day extra special, it would be having Alfredo and his team of photographers and assistants at my wedding. They came to do a job, which they performed flawlessly, but they also engaged my family and guests to make the wedding day just a bit more pleasant.

Couture Bridal Photography is without a doubt the team to hire!

Brianna · Married on 05/20/2017

We were amazed with the photography and attentiveness Alfredo and his team at Couture Bridal Photography provided us.
    We researched every wedding photographer in South Florida to get the best world class wedding photography for our Breakers Palm Beach Wedding.
    We researched the wedding photographers provided to us by Shanon at the Breakers Palm Beach and weren't very pleased by what we saw online and in personal meetings. We then reached out to a world famous international Wedding Photography based in Los Angeles, who we are friends with, but he was booked and referred us to Alfredo Valentine, at Couture Bridal Photography.
    My fiance and I were quite impressed with the work we saw online and made an appointment to meet Alfredo. He was warm, friendly and very unassuming at first, but after a few minutes we realized how much a passionate, caring and enthusiastic person he is. We discussed various options and possibilities since our wedding was going to be host 300 guests.
    Alfredo was assuring that he and his team could meet the demands of a large wedding and we decided to book him for our engagement and wedding photography.
    We flew Alfredo and his assistant to New York City where we live and set up out engagement session in Central Park and downtown in the financial district. We were extremely impressed with his knowledge of his photography, posing and composition. We were surprised that he knew his way so well around NYC, only to find out he was born and raised in Forest Hills, New York.
    So during the time between out engagement session and Wedding day, Alfredo stayed in touch and we share a Pinterest Board to provide inspiration and wedding day photography ideas I liked.
    Well our wedding day came and Alfredo along with 2 photographers and an assistant went to work creating the most impressive images, I had ever been a part of. Alfredo was fun, warm, and made the best use of time along with helping everyone in my bridal party stay at ease.

Diane · Married on 05/06/2017

When we began our search for the perfect wedding photographer for our wedding, we had specific requirements based on learning about wedding photography. We were willing to go to any extreme in order to find and book a wedding photographer that was more of an artist and searched every where from NYC to California for the very best wedding photographer we could find sparing no expense.
    We kept on seeing one name pop up in out online searches, and we decided to view their website and were astonished with the beautiful work. We called and spoke to Alfredo, who was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. We arranged a meeting and found Alfredo to be very informative and attentive to what we were looking for. Additionally, he was willing and able to work with us regarding a non-disclosure agreement, due to several guests and family members needing the utmost privacy due to their celebrity status.
    We scheduled a 3 hour engagement session at Vizcaya and within a few days we received some a few teasers which we found spectacular and decided Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography team would be the obvious choice for our wedding day.
    On our wedding day Alfredo and Giovanni along with their respective assistants were simply amazing. They guided and directed us and our bridal parties with patience and understanding and were fun to work with. Our guests raved about their interactions with Alfredo and Giovanni, and raved about their professionalism and friendliness.
    We received our pictures several weeks later and were amazed at each and every detail captured by Alfredo and Giovanni throughout our wedding day. Each image perfect and complimentary to the images that preceded or followed.
    We ordered Alfredo's amazing GraphiStudio albums which are made in Italy for our parents and ourselves and could be happier.
    If your seeking the very best in wedding photography anywhere in the US, I definitely and wholeheartedly recommend Couture Bridal Photography!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

I searched high and low for quality wedding photography when planning my wedding in Miami. I looked up and called all the top names that show up in google searches, here on Wedding wire and on the knot, and by far the best was Couture Bridal Photography. I called all the top names in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Miami and i found that Alfredo doesn't charge what he should. I want to become his manager, because not only is he and his team amazingly talented individuals, they care about you as a person. Whether they are good at faking it, or its authentic enough that I feel like we became family during the time communicating back and forth with Alfredo. He answered every call and if not, he always called me right back. He also answered any questions I had about other vendors, and lead me to the vendors that made my wedding over the top.
    Whatever it is you do, you need to flat out just hire the best there is, and Alfredo and his Couture Bridal Photography are the best!

Couture Bridal Photography 17