Couture Bridal Miami Reviews

Couture Bridal Miami 6
Couture Bridal Miami 7

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent Service

This was my first visit in my search for my wedding dress. I went to other places, but this was the best in terms of both quality (and style of dresses I was looking for) and service. I found other dresses I liked in other shops, but came to this one because the experience doesn't end after buying the dress. I knew I was going to have to go back multiple times for alternations and didn't need the negative vibe and rush I felt at other locations. Claudia is the true definition of excellence in terms of everything including her communication, attention to detail, ability to make you feel at ease and that everything will be great. I'm very pleased with my entire experience.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dear Rachel,
    We want to say thank you for your feedback and review of our store and service, it means so much to us that you were satisfied and happy in such an important and special process. Thank you for choosing Couture Bridal Miami and for trusting us every step of the way. Congratulations once again on your union!

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

It was perfect!

Claudia and Mary Fer made my overall experience memorable!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Dear Ellen,
    It was a pleasure for us to have worked with you! Your dress turned out to be amazing. Thank you for trusting us and for choosing Couture Bridal Miami
  • F

Frida · Married on 12/01/2018

Great service. Everyone was extremely helpful and flexible to adapt to my needs an hectic schedule. I was only in miami for 5 days and left with my dress ready with all of the adjustments needed. Thank you couture bridal for an awesome say yes to the dress moment!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Dear Frida,

It was a pleasure to have been a part of such an important moment for you. the dress fit you beautiful and we are glad you left happy! Please send us photos.

The Couture Bridal Miami Team

Valentina · Married on 11/17/2018

to be from a foreign country and be on vacation with what implies that I had little time, I had an excellent experience and my dress was perfect

Sent on 02/15/2018

Daniela Diaz Polo · Married on 10/29/2018

Excelente, Marina al ser diseñadora le da un enfoque diferente a la experiencia de comprar el vestido.

Me encantó. Muy profesional Marina. Recomiendo 100% el lugar. Todos los vestidos son espectaculares.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hola Daniela,
    Para mi fue un placer haber trabajado contigo. Me alegra mucho que estas contenta con tu vestido, te quedo maravilloso!
    Gracias por confiar en mi y por elegir Couture Bridal Miami.
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/13/2018

The best place ever, they did everything so fast, because I had to come back to my country. In only 1 week they fixed the dress.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Giannina · Married on 09/01/2018

Was everything amazing, the dress was perfect !

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Couture Bridal Miami 8

Dear Giannina,

Thank you for choosing us and thank you for sharing such a beautiful photo, you looked amazing and we are so pleased we were able to make your day!

The Couture Bridal Miami Team

Alexandra · Married on 06/22/2018

This was my last shop to visit. As I don’t live in the States I was pleased I could bring the dress back home with me.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so glad that I decided to go to Couture Bridal. All the ladies in this shop are absolutely amazing. From their patience, to their courtesy and expertise, my entire experience was perfect. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, and it’s all thanks to Couture Bridal. The moment I found my dress, everyone in the shop made me feel confident and like I was making a great decision. Not to mention, they handpicked my dress based on what I liked, and had tried on before so without them, I literally wouldn’t have found my dream dress. Thank you so much, ladies! You’ll always have a special place in my heart!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so pleased your experience was exceptional and one to remember. Thank you for trusting us every step of the way. We wish you nothing but the best in this new journey as a Mrs.

Silvia · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was great, they helped me with every need i had

Sent on 09/08/2017

Leidy · Married on 05/26/2018

Gracias por ser parte de uno de los dias mas importantes de mi vida!!! Gracias por hacerme sentir la novia mas bella del mundo y por complacerme en todo!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Querida Leidy,

Fue un gran placer para nosotras haber podido ser parte de ese proceso tan lindo que estas viviendo. Te ves preciosa en tu vestido y te deseamos lo mejor en esta nueva etapa de tu vida.

Un beso,

Danay · Married on 05/26/2018

I had the best experience. Unique dresses and super nice employees

Sent on 05/18/2018

Dear Danay,

Thank you for choosing Couture Bridal Miami and for trusting the process. You looked beautiful.

Alessandra · Married on 05/05/2018

My experience was just great! The attention was just incredible, they were very patient. I was even confused at first and the next day I called them because I was quite sure the dress I tried was the one. They made a space for me again and they were just incredible! I recommend it 100% you will have an incredible experience. The two Claudias, who attended me, one each day, were just the amazing!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Dear Alessandra,
    It was a pleasure for us you choose us, thank you! The dress was perfect and the experience even better alongside your family. We appreciate your review and feedback. Congratulations again and we wish you a happy ever after!

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Excelente la atención! Las chicas son un amor. Y los arreglos que le hicieron al vestido quedaron impecables. Muy detallistas! Lo recomiendo 100%

Sent on 08/18/2017

Laura,

Fue un placer haberte ayudado a encontrar tu vestido de novia. Te quedo precioso! Muchas gracias por elegirnos.

Saludos Cordiales,

El equipo de Couture Bridal Miami

Antonella · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful dresses and excellent attention!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Dear Antonella,

It was a pleasure working with you. your dress looked PERFECT on you! Thank you for choosing us!

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

I flew all of the way from Charleston to Miami to try on the one dress I fell in love with online. The shop seemed small when we first walked up, but they had an amazing selection. I ended up only trying on one dress and leaving with it that day. I would highly recommend a visit to their boutique!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Dear Shannon,
    We appreciate your review. It was a pleasure for us to be part of such an amazing journey of finding your wedding dress in one try! Thank you for trusting us since the beginning when we communicated on the phone and thank you for choosing Couture Bridal Miami!
    Best of wishes!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing experience! Warm, kind and lovely attention team, extra professionals!!!. Excellent selection of dresses, veils and accessories! 1,000% recomendable!!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Couture Bridal Miami 9
    Couture Bridal Miami 10
    Couture Bridal Miami 11

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

I had started to give up hope for my perfect dress until I found Couture Bridal! Whereas most other boutiques only had about 2-3 dresses that would maybe work for what I was looking for, Couture Bridal literally was full of winners. They have lace, sparkle, floral, beaded dresses in column/sheath silhouettes for that sexy and classy look (which is what I was looking for, but they also have some fuller skirts). To top it off, their alterations lady is an absolute gem and they are willing to work with whatever ideas you have in mind! (I had the back of my dress lowered and by bustle changed twice - no problem and always with a smile on their faces). The store is small enough to give you that personalized attention but still carrying tons of dresses. I really wish I found them sooner!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Couture Bridal Miami 12

Dear Jennifer,

First of all let us start by saying congratulations, as you are now officially married!
    Second, we appreciate your honest and detailed review, it is brides like you that keeps us in this industry and makes us proud of our work and reputation. Thank you for trusting us every step of the way. We are just so glad we were able to make your wedding dress vision a reality.

The Couture Bridal Miami team

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

The second you walk into Couture Bridal all your anxieties fade away. Every member of the staff is kind, helpful and professional. They listen to your request in style and are very helpful in finding dresses that compliment your body and personality. I looked forward to every visit, every fitting and every interaction with the staff. They even carry dresses on every budget option and stayed within my budget!! Very helpful and highly recommended!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Dear Jennifer,

It was an absolute pleasure to have worked with you. Your presence was very pleasant as you trusted us and every step of the way to give you the perfect final product for your big day.

Now that you are married, we wish you nothing but the best in the new journey. Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special day!

The Couture Bridal Miami team

Andrea · Married on 02/23/2018

Great team! Las dos Claudias muy cariñosas y amables!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Couture Bridal Miami's reply:

Gracias Andrea por tu review! Para nosotras fue un placer haberte ayudado a elegir tu vestido de novia. Felicitaciones!

Adelaida · Married on 01/20/2018

My sister and I both bought our wedding dress here and we LOVED EVERYTHING! Both Claudias and Marina are very nice, looking at every details and making you feel the most important and beautiful bride to be.
    I actually ended up buying mu wedding dress and another dress for another wedding reception I will have.
    I would highly recommen Miami Couture Bridal, the service is marvelous, the variety of dresses is amazing and the prices are great. I did visit other store and by far this was the best in service, quality and prices!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Dear Adeliada,

We are thrilled to know that you are a happy bride! It was an absolute pleasure to assist you in finding the wedding dress of your dreams and a second wedding dress for your other reception; they both looked beautiful on you!
    Once again thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Couture Bridal Miami.
    We wish you nothing but the best in this new journey!
    Love, Marina, Claudia and Claudia.

Saray · Married on 12/15/2017

Couture Bridal helped me find my dream dress! They carry very high end dresses at a great price point. The girls are all very helpful and my alterations came out perfect! They also responded to emails very quickly and were flexible with scheduling appointments. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dear Saray,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you throughout the process of finding a dress and of course alterations. Your dress looked beautiful! Congratulations on this new journey from the Couture Bridal Miami team.

Monica · Married on 12/09/2017

I had an amazing experience since the first day I went to try ine wedding dresses. Everyone is very helpfull and nice. My wedding dress cane out beautiful!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Dear Monica,

Thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure assisting you through the process; your dress looks beautiful on you! Congratulations once again!

From the Couture Bridal Miami Team

Corina · Married on 11/25/2017

Team was super nice and friendly, they make you feel at home. Alterations of the dress were perfect i feel like a princess on it!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Dear Corina,

You looked like a princess and we can not wait to see photos of your big day! Thank you for choosing us and trusting us through this very important process.
    Best wishes! The Couture Bridal Miami Team

Tatiana · Married on 11/18/2017

Wide variety of Pronovia dresses. The attention is awesome, all the consultants are very sweet and proffesional. Moreover, i needed my dress to be ready with the alterations in a few days and they made it happen! The seamstress is very proffesional too!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Dear Tatiana,

Thank you for your feedback on us, it was a pleasure to assist you with your vision on the perfect dress for your big day. You and your mom were lovely and the dress looks perfect on you! Thank you for choosing Coutrure Bridal Miami.

The Coutrure Bridal Miami Team