84 Reviews for Couture Bridal Co.

Bridal Gowns (3)
Bride (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Belts (1)
Veils (1)

Couture Bridal is my favorite place to go for a dress for any formal event. Annemarie and her staff are exceptionally attentive and ensure you have found "the" dress! The store is beautiful and the bridal suite is perfect for finding your dress while sharing the special day with friends and family. Bottom line: Couture Bridal is the best place to go for your formal dress needs! You can expect great service and exceptional quality at Couture Bridal!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/16/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

A ton of beautiful, quality dress choices here for every body type! The staff is all about making the "finding the perfect dress" experience a special one. Also, the private bridal suite is truly an extraordinary sight to see!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/18, 1 Review

My experience at Couture Bridal was nothing short of Amazing. First of all the owner Anne Marie was so kind and helpful throughout my whole shopping experience. She always took my calls no matter the hour of day. She was always there, even when I was a wreck waiting for my dress and all my other wedding activities. When I finally got the confirmation call and went in the next day, I was ecstatic at how well the dress looked. I already had a seamstress lined up and knew she could put the finishing touches on the dress to make it perfect for the day. I can't wait for the best day of my life and Anne Marie and everyone at Couture Bridal is going to make it very special for me with the effort they made to give me my dress. Again, thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Appts. Only

MY daughter and I had a wonderful experience shopping for her wedding dress at Couture Bridal. Anne Marie was kind and helpful. Beautiful wedding dresses and accessories and great customer service!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Love Couture! Tara was super helpful with getting the bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding and Annmarie was nice enough to rush order our dresses so we could get them in on time. Love how the dresses came out and my sister was very happy on how we all looked! Would highly recommend going there.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations
4.2

I found a great deal here, and I have no complaints because finding the dress was the whole goal. That being said, getting the downstairs as my fitting space did make me feel a little "unimportant". I am not a high-maintenance bride, but I think a little more professional treatment could have gone a long way. Otherwise, appreciated their time and finding me my dress, so all of that is perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So much fun trying on dresses, with lots of options and every style, and lots of help choosing the right one! I also rented linens and chair covers for my reception, they do everything! Could not asked for a better more enjoyable experience! I recommend Couture Bridal 100%!!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts
0.5

This was a terrible experience, and we ended up getting another dress elsewhere. If the experience hadn't been so great at the other shop, my bride's dress shopping experience would have been awful. Our experience with couture bridal was a nightmare. You would be making a big mistake doing business with them.

Profile Picture User6503339, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
3.3

Ann Marie wasn't very nice and seemed uninterested. The 2 young ladies who helped me were nice. I would have also liked to know that the sale was final sale.

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely awesome experience! I went into the salon with no idea of what kind of dress I was looking for. Annmarie and Tara were very helpful by asking me a bunch of questions about styles and fabrics, they also kept my budget in mind which made me feel a lot more comfortable! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture maggie, 5/12/17, 1 Review

Absolutely the best place to get a bridal gown! I was highly satisfied with my experience at Couture Bridal. The employees, and owner Annmarie were kind and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress or any other special occasion dresses. Thanks Couture Bridal!!!

Profile Picture Krystie , 3/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such a wonderful experience I had trying on gowns with the staff. Very accomodating and patient!! Gowns are all so gorgeous! Place is beautiful !

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/6/17, 2 Reviews

I loved my dress. And everyone said I looked like a princess. I was so happy with the services. Loved this place.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/5/16, 1 Review

AnnMarie is amazing! She asked if I could be her 'guinea pig' and I agreed and I am so glad I did!!! She knew what would look good on my body type and knew what I wanted and blended that together! She was honest and confident and I trusted her. Couture was also extremely clean and has a very romantic modern feel as soon as you walk in the door. The bridal suite is private and huge! I had the best experience! My bridesmaids will be back to get their dresses at couture! Thank you so much!!!! I said YES TO THE DRESS at couture ?? #couturebride

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Annmarie and her staff were great! Very accommodating! (I got my gown during their $299 gown sale! So they were very busy!) My mother and mother-in-law were a little late for my hour appointment but they brought them up with no issue at all! I must have tried on 15 dresses and it was the last one I tried on that I loved! It fit like a glove! I ended up with the perfect dress for me and my day at an amazing price!

I got the floor model of this dress so it will need some alterations, but the dress was in perfect condition! I also purchased my veil from Couture and I can't wait to get it in! (Flexibility and Responsiveness will be updated once I get my veil, but I doubt I will have any issues!)

A note for brides/ bridesmaids: Pictures cannot be taken at the salon for designer copyright issues, please be understanding of this while there. Some of my guest didn't understand this and it was hard to explain to them why- so tell them ahead of time!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wife and I had a great experience with this company.

Profile Picture Don, 8/20/16, 1 Review
1.1

I purchased a dress from this store before reading the reviews. I wish that was not the case. My appointment was wonderful and I bought my dress at a trunk show the day I tried it on, approximately 7 months before my wedding. I was assured that i did not need to rush order the dress despite my willingness to do so. Over the next several months I was repeatedly lied to, stalled, and pushed off multiple times regarding the delivery of my dress which started as mid March, then mid April, then May 6 and still no dress. On May 7 the owner told me to my face that she did not know where the dress was, had no way of knowing where it was, that no one should have ever given me a date that it would arrive because it cannot be guaranteed, and that there was a shipment on its way to the store from that bridal company but that she had no way of knowing if my dress was in the shipment. What kind of business doesn't know what is in a shipment on its way to their store? The owner was rude to me on repeated occasions. In the end, the dress arrived on May 12th and I picked it up on May 17th because I had been out of town for three days, but at that point I had already purchased and received another dress from a second hand website to ensure time for the significant alterations it required as I had indicated to the original sales associate. I can see from the reviews that others have had a similar experience to mine while many people have had a positive experience with the salon. Before purchasing from this salon, please consider the frustration of the potential of not having a wedding dress 7 weeks before your wedding. If you do choose to use this salon I hope you have the experience that the positive reviewers did.

*The original review I attempted to leave included specific dates and details as to my conversation regarding delivery for accuracy purposes; however, I was forced to remove the additional information due to space limitations.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture cassandra, 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I found my dream wedding dress at Couture Bridal! My bridesmaids and mother also found there dresses here. In addition, my husband and I did our invitations, and other printing through the Bridal shop. Couture offered us a Hawaii package at a discounted rate for choosing them to supply so much for our wedding - great deal!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely love this place! Bought my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at Couture Bridal! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, very easy to work with. Annmarie the owner helped me find my dress and design my bridesmaid ones. Since I had 10 bridesmaids, I was nervous about timing and ordering all their dresses on time but it was very easy and stress free! Thanks for all your help!

Profile Picture User5529989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This vendor goes above and beyond to please you also her prices are very reasonable

Profile Picture Charlene, 6/5/16, 1 Review

Found my dress at Couture Bridal, loved the room/atmosphere upstairs.

Profile Picture Kait, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We got our chair covers, candy station, wedding invites and thank you notes from Couture. Excellent service for everything and made our day the dream we wanted, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Sean, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Couture Bridal was very clean, friendly and accommodating. I was not worried about ordering my dress having something happen. The dress came in in less than 6 months and it is beautiful. I would highly recommend using Couture Bridal for your wedding dress!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This salon was so helpful! I was nervous about bringing my mother and future mother-in-law here to meet for the first time and try on dresses for the first time, but everything went so smoothly that I had forgotten all about my anxiety. We talked about my price range and didn't even look at dresses that didn't fall into it. We tried dresses that I thought I would hate first so that if I did hate it, I could immediately cross it off the list. So helpful, not too pushy. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

AnnMarie and her staff were amazing to work with! We got the brides gown, bridesmaids gown, mother of the bride gown, invitations, napkins, chair covers with ribbons and everything was beautiful and of the best quality. Highly recommend Couture bridal!

Profile Picture User5448143, 2+ years ago, 1 Review