14 Reviews for Cousart Studios of Fine Art & Photography

Hand-Coloring (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Christine is very special. I loved her style of photographing our wedding, you hardly even knew she was there. We received our proofs in less than two weeks and wow, she got some beautiful shots! We could not be more pleased. Christine is such a nice person. I liked her instantly, we did not meet in person until our wedding date.
You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your photographer. ❤️

Photos
Profile Picture Susan, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Christine was amazing-from setting up the initial meeting all the way through picture and package selection. She has a great eye for what will look good, and is as great a person as she is a photographer! We would not hesitate to recommend her for any event you would like memorialized with pictures.

Profile Picture Phil and Deana, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would definitely recommend Cousart Studios of Fine Art & photography. Christine was just wonderful and very professional. She took really beautiful pictures of our daughter, her new husband and our family. We want them all!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Prints, Proofs

Christine was absolutely wonderful!! We are so happy with all of our wedding photos and everything that she put together for us. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7010495, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Christine Cousart provided excellent service and attentiveness to details, worked with me to ensure I was satisfied throught the process. She tailored our package to our budget and specifications. Christine kept me calm and focused before and after the day of the wedding, she was such a big help to me and extremely professional. I highly reccomend her for your event.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Matted Prints, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Christine has this amazing quality of "seeing the moments." She was the perfect photographer for our wedding day. She is extremely attentive, in a very subtle and respectful way. She was really great about personalizing the whole experience to fit our needs and wants and stayed very flexible through-out the whole process, from our first conversation, well beyond the event and point of sale. She really listened to what we wanted, needed and could afford and made it all possible. With her you will absolutely get quality work and a quality person.

Profile Picture Carly, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine was amazing at our wedding! When our wedding took a crazy turn, she was able to adjust with the upmost professionalism and still get amazing shots. She really helped to keep the party going and was able to relate well with our guests. Christine and her crew worked very hard to make us happy and they listened to all of our suggestions. Her photos looked amazing! I am so happy I chose Cousart Photography to capture our special moment and I am so grateful for all that she did for us.

Profile Picture Annie, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine has such a gentle, caring spirit that she puts everyone at ease! She truly delights in her work. We received our photos just 8 days after and she captured the most magical moments, while maintaining a natural look. I am 57 and the only other photo I like of myself was taken by Christine! We treasure our wedding photos and know that she will be our family photographer and will capture the moments ahead!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pictures were beautiful and Christine was so sweet and professional!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine was patient with a stressed bride and was able to capture not just good portraits, but the essence of the wedding. She was a blessing on many levels.

Profile Picture User4959789, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so very stressed on my wedding day and Christine calmed me right down. She ensured that all of the important events and people were captured with excellence. She stayed until the end of the evening and helped with things beyond photography. After the wedding she provided quick turnaround on proofs and assisted in photo album selection as well as helping choose the photos to blow up for wall hanging.

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture User6538857, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Christine captured all the special moments and then some! She is exceptional at catching candid shots that may have been missed in the whirlwind that was our wedding day.

Our photos were edited quickly and we were able to order within a week.

Profile Picture tommy , 2/16/14, 3 Reviews
4.7

Christine was a wonderful, calming influence on myself and everyone in my wedding. She took the time to capture all of the pictures I wanted and more. Her artistic eye saw so much more than I would have seen without her behind the camera. She took the time to help me select the right pictures for canvas and the best layout for the book. She was a dream to work with!

Profile Picture User6583628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day