15 Reviews for Courtney Wahl Photography

User Photos
Engagement Shoot (1)
15 Courtney Wahl Photography Reviews

Courtney was amazing to work with. She was on top of absolutely everything. We had fun during our photo shoot and we loved the photos. Thank you so very much!!!

Profile Picture Becky , 7/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney went out of her way to not only be a professional photographer, but also a friend through our wedding. She had to deal with a multi cultural situation and divorced parents on the bride's side, and she made sure to make us first priority over the demands of everyone else. We can't thank her enough and plan to use her services in the future :)

Profile Picture Faye, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was our wedding photographer and she was great! She caught all of the best moments of our wedding without us even needing to ask or arrange anything. She is professional and super flexible. I was running around like crazy preparing for the wedding and Courtney kept us on schedule as much as possible within her control. The photos were great and we were able to get them pretty quickly. I enjoyed working with Courtney so much I booked additional sessions with her for newborn and family portraits as well which came out amazing as well. Highly recommended and prices were reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Iris, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was great, my husband and I strongly recommend her! We are completely in love with the pictures she took, the skills and her talent. She did a great job!

Profile Picture OLGA, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Courtney was great! Stayed in contact with me the whole way through my wedding preparations. I made a huge list of pictures I wanted and she made sure to get every shot I wanted and then some. Pricing is wonderful and quality was amazing! I highly recommend her for any event you are having.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was so wonderful and was very accomadating to our little back yard wedding. Our photos were extremely high quality and her kindness is top notch. She even helped us with setting up to cut the cake! We received our photos very fast well!

Profile Picture April , 8/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney is a phenomenal photographer. She is warm, funny, and compassionate. It is so important to feel at ease with your photographer and she really goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Her photos have a classic romance feel, she takes beautiful artistically composed photos. She really focuses on capturing your personality and creates beautiful memories to remember your very special day. A true artist!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was phenomenal!! She was by far my favorite vendor I had at my wedding. She had such great ideas for photos and she made each photo fun to take. I was given over 500 photos of my wedding day and each one was amazing. I highly recommend her services! She's very reasonably priced and her turn around time for your pictures is great.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

courtney is an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with and was very open minded to our requests. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The pictures are beautiful!! She is also very reasonably priced! A hidden gem! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User5160614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney Turpyn is a very talented photographer. She photographed my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL and did an outstanding job. She captured amazing moments. I was in awe when I saw my photographs. She was quick, personable, and reasonable. She also included a free engagement photo shoot at any location I wanted for free just for booking with her. I would recommend this photographer to anyone for ANY event. She is just an excellent photographer!!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney was recommended to me by a friend and did a fantastic job on my wedding photos. She met with us before the wedding to discuss what we wanted, and she and her assistant spent all day with us to capture everything we asked for, and even had some great ideas for shots we hadn't thought of. I still get compliments on my pictures!

Profile Picture Aubree, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is the NICEST photographer. Just really bubbly and loves what she does and is VERY talented. She kind of has an eye for capturing a special moment. Especially the "details" and also for using what's around her. The only thing I would have changed was that we didn't really get any of the typical "smiling" pictures so if you like those just make sure you specify (I didn't which was my bad). And I did say the part of my husband first seeing me in my dress was the most important and was bummed we didn't get that captured, but it ended up not being that great of a reaction anyway so no big deal. :) She is a pleasure to work with and wants you to feel comfortable and special on your big day. Love her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/10/15, 1 Review
4.7

Courtney is so nice and helpful! She knew exactly what she was doing and her sweet positive attitude helped calm everyone's nerves during the event! Thanks so much Courtney!!

Profile Picture carla, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was awesome! Fresh out of school and did an AMAZING job! She had wonderful ideas and caught the perfect candid moments.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/10, 1 Review