Courtney Wahl Photography Reviews

20 | Tallahassee, FL

20 Reviews for Courtney Wahl Photography

20 Courtney Wahl Photography Reviews

Tatiana · Getting married on 12/15/2018

Literally the best photgrapher ever. Even on the wedding day, she was prepared with safety pins to help us get ready! Not only does she have an eye for perfect pictures, but does a great jon editing them—at such a good price!

Courtney Wahl Photography 1
    Courtney Wahl Photography 2

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Courtney was amazing! Not only was she sweet, easy going, and talented, but she was also very accommodating. She did some investigation to find a good location for us to include our dogs in our engagement photos and she made us feel comfortable the whole time. We even got our pictures the same day!! We love them so much and we definitely recommend her!

Heather · Married on 10/04/2018

Had a wonderful experience getting our photos taken! Our wedding photos are a dream and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Prices are super reasonable and I really look forward to working with her in the future!

Callie · Married on 08/11/2018

Courtney was very professional & made us both feel comfortable!

Courtney Wahl Photography 3

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2018

Courtney is AMAZING!! I highly recommend her as your wedding photographer. She’s so friendly, VERY understanding and fun to work with! My engagement and wedding pictures were gorgeous!! She was able to capture the joy and happiness of everyone on our special day. It’s like I’m reliving that day all over again when I look back at them. Courtney truly has a gift! Book her TODAY!!!

Courtney Wahl Photography 4

Becky · Married on 07/05/2017

Courtney was amazing to work with. She was on top of absolutely everything. We had fun during our photo shoot and we loved the photos. Thank you so very much!!!

• F

Faye · Married on 02/12/2017

Courtney went out of her way to not only be a professional photographer, but also a friend through our wedding. She had to deal with a multi cultural situation and divorced parents on the bride's side, and she made sure to make us first priority over the demands of everyone else. We can't thank her enough and plan to use her services in the future :)

Courtney Wahl Photography 5
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/01/2016

Courtney was our wedding photographer and she was great! She caught all of the best moments of our wedding without us even needing to ask or arrange anything. She is professional and super flexible. I was running around like crazy preparing for the wedding and Courtney kept us on schedule as much as possible within her control. The photos were great and we were able to get them pretty quickly. I enjoyed working with Courtney so much I booked additional sessions with her for newborn and family portraits as well which came out amazing as well. Highly recommended and prices were reasonable as well.

• O

OLGA · Married on 04/02/2016

Courtney was great, my husband and I strongly recommend her! We are completely in love with the pictures she took, the skills and her talent. She did a great job!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

Courtney was great! Stayed in contact with me the whole way through my wedding preparations. I made a huge list of pictures I wanted and she made sure to get every shot I wanted and then some. Pricing is wonderful and quality was amazing! I highly recommend her for any event you are having.

April · Married on 08/31/2015

Courtney was so wonderful and was very accomadating to our little back yard wedding. Our photos were extremely high quality and her kindness is top notch. She even helped us with setting up to cut the cake! We received our photos very fast well!

Courtney Wahl Photography 6
    Courtney Wahl Photography 7

Megan · Married on 04/19/2015

Courtney is a phenomenal photographer. She is warm, funny, and compassionate. It is so important to feel at ease with your photographer and she really goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Her photos have a classic romance feel, she takes beautiful artistically composed photos. She really focuses on capturing your personality and creates beautiful memories to remember your very special day. A true artist!

Caitlin · Married on 12/28/2014

Courtney was phenomenal!! She was by far my favorite vendor I had at my wedding. She had such great ideas for photos and she made each photo fun to take. I was given over 500 photos of my wedding day and each one was amazing. I highly recommend her services! She's very reasonably priced and her turn around time for your pictures is great.

courtney is an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with and was very open minded to our requests. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. The pictures are beautiful!! She is also very reasonably priced! A hidden gem! I would definitely recommend her!

Meg · Married on 09/24/2011

Courtney Turpyn is a very talented photographer. She photographed my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch in Dover, FL and did an outstanding job. She captured amazing moments. I was in awe when I saw my photographs. She was quick, personable, and reasonable. She also included a free engagement photo shoot at any location I wanted for free just for booking with her. I would recommend this photographer to anyone for ANY event. She is just an excellent photographer!!

Aubree · Married on 09/17/2011

Courtney was recommended to me by a friend and did a fantastic job on my wedding photos. She met with us before the wedding to discuss what we wanted, and she and her assistant spent all day with us to capture everything we asked for, and even had some great ideas for shots we hadn't thought of. I still get compliments on my pictures!

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2015

She is the NICEST photographer. Just really bubbly and loves what she does and is VERY talented. She kind of has an eye for capturing a special moment. Especially the "details" and also for using what's around her. The only thing I would have changed was that we didn't really get any of the typical "smiling" pictures so if you like those just make sure you specify (I didn't which was my bad). And I did say the part of my husband first seeing me in my dress was the most important and was bummed we didn't get that captured, but it ended up not being that great of a reaction anyway so no big deal. :) She is a pleasure to work with and wants you to feel comfortable and special on your big day. Love her!

Kikelomo · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a nice time and she was very accommodating plus our pictures look great.

carla · Married on 06/24/2017

Courtney is so nice and helpful! She knew exactly what she was doing and her sweet positive attitude helped calm everyone's nerves during the event! Thanks so much Courtney!!

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2010

3.5
      3.5

Courtney was awesome! Fresh out of school and did an AMAZING job! She had wonderful ideas and caught the perfect candid moments.