Courtney McManaway Photography Reviews

Courtney McManaway Photography 7
  • Eleanor

Eleanor Mitchell · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Our Fairytale Wedding

We gave Courtney a unique experience. I was a 77 yr. old bride & my groom 84. However we have many photos that show us at our best. She was easy to work with and gave us precious memories.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2019

Courtney is so patient and takes the best photos ! She’s so genuine and nice and makes me feel so comfortable while taking photos!! I love her!

Courtney is so patient and takes the best photos ! She’s so genuine and nice and makes me feel so comfortable while taking photos!! I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Courtney McManaway Photography 20
  • Marlene

Marlene Chanchavac · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely stunning photos

We cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Courtney. Not only were her photos beautiful, but she was a joy to work with from our engagement shoot to the wedding day. She took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process. Courtney helped us capture absolutely stunning moments that we will be able to look back at time and time again!
    My husband and I have already looked over the pictures about five times and still can’t get over what a great job she did!
    I am so grateful to have found her! Because of her beautiful work, we will be able to relive this day all over again!
    Thank you so much Courtney!! We will definitely be reaching out for our maternity photos someday soon!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Courtney McManaway Photography 25
    Courtney McManaway Photography 26

Beverly · Married on 11/03/2018

A Photographic Experience

Courtney's photographs do not just tell stories of people and events she captured through her camera. They also say a lot about Courtney as a person and photographer. Her photographs would not have come out vibrant, elegant, organic, and memorable without her passion for art, patience, determination, and competent communication skills. Gathering together our families for the photo session was really a challenge. I myself got confused with the list I created and submitted to her. She remained calm. She made sure that I got what I wanted. Thank you, Courtney.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kenya Gray · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent! Over exceeded my expectations and wishes for our day!

Wow! Courtney is AMAZING! I cannot believe that someone I just met was able to capture our day so beautifully. We got married right before sundown and Courtney captured the lighting perfectly. She sweetly pulled us outside quietly so that she could capture some beautiful night photos. Every time I look at the photos I relive the day all over again. You cannot proceed with your wedding without photos from Courtney. If you want a memorable captures and beautiful photos, she is the one you have to hire!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Courtney was an amazing photographer who got everything I wanted! She went above and beyond in pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Jesika · Married on 06/03/2018

I recommend Courtney 10/10! She has been more than accommodating of our request and delivered us such great quality of photography!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Courtney McManaway Photography 27
    Courtney McManaway Photography 28
    Courtney McManaway Photography 29
    Courtney McManaway Photography 30
    Courtney McManaway Photography 31

Sinead · Married on 04/22/2018

Courtney was amazing from the day we met with her. When we first met, she was both professional and friendly. She impressed us by coming prepared with her portfolio of previous photo shoots and answered all of our questions. We decided to book our engagement and wedding photos with her because we felt she would be a perfect fit. During the engagement photo shoot, she made us feel comfortable and at ease, and guided us through the photos. The day of the wedding, she was attentive to every detail throughout the day. Between Courtney and her assistant, they were able to take photos of the venue, the bride and her bridesmaids getting ready, the groom and groomsmen getting ready, the ceremony, and the celebrations. During the family formal pictures she did an excellent job of keeping everyone organized to allow for it all to flow smoothly and quickly. Her use of the natural lighting and environment around us provided us with many amazing pictures to look back on from our wedding day. Overall, we were very pleased with how the day and the photos turned out. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Cynthia · Married on 01/06/2018

I initially met Courtney when she photographed my sisters wedding a few years ago after I saw her work, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. Courtney is professional and worked with us to find out what we wanted for our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married and looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/19/2017

We loved how she captured those raw, integral moments throughout the whole night. We especially loved our first look and pre-wedding photos. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Courtney McManaway Photography 32
    Courtney McManaway Photography 33
    Courtney McManaway Photography 34

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Alyssa! I loved working with you and Andre and not only capturing your connecting, but the unique details of your day that told the story of your meeting and the start of your relationship. I wish you two all the best as you start your married lives in Brazil! :)
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/22/2017

Courtney was the preferred photographer by our venue, and we couldn't have picked a better one ourselves!
    She was very professional, patient, easy to work with it and responsive when we had questions or concerns. She was very personable and really cared about her clients. Her 2nd shooter was equally pleasant to work with!
    Our pictures came out great and we are very pleased with the results. Honestly, one of my regrets is that we didn't take more pictures with her!!!
    I look forward to booking Courtney for future photo sessions and would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ane! Yours + Wills' wedding day was truly a joy to shoot! I'm so glad we had an opportunity to capture the beauty and fun of your day and the start of your marriage! :)
  • Austin&Dianne · Married on 08/13/2017

Courtney is a great photographer! She made sure to capture even the smallest details of our wedding and turn them into beautiful memories for us and our families. She is everything you need for a wedding photographer: fast, dedicated, reliable, positive and willing to meet your expectations. She and her assistant were very professional and sweet to work with, we were blessed to have them in our wedding. I will definitely reach out to her in the future for future family photo sessions!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Courtney McManaway Photography 35

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Dianne! Working with you and Austin was my pleasure, you two have such a fun, natural connection that was wonderful to capture! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! :)

Jun · Married on 05/21/2017

Courtney is very responsible and professional. We are so lucky to have her as our photographer on our special day. She captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding. All my friends think the pictures she took are spectacular! Also, she was very fast sending me the link to her blog and the photo gallery. We greatly appreciate her efforts. She is the best!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Mark · Married on 05/20/2017

Overall, they were very instructive and helpful on the wedding day. She knew the right photos to take, with the wedding party, and was very considerate of the older members of the group. We are very glad that we chose her, and would do it again.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Monique · Married on 11/25/2016

If I could give Courtney a million stars, I would in a heartbeat. Courtney was the first and only photographer we consulted with. My mom had been a second shooter of hers and highly recommended her. I am so glad that my husband and I went with our gut and looked no further than Courtney. Even though we booked her over a year in advance, she was always diligent about communicating with me frequently. Whenever I had questions or concerns, she responded right away.

As our wedding day approached, Courtney and I were in constant communication about timelines, family formals and our first look. Going into the day, I knew Courtney would handle everything. I trusted that she would do a fabulous job capturing our special day, and I was not disappointed.

I received the link to the gallery of my photos a little over two weeks after my wedding. (Which is an incredible turn around!) I love each and every picture in this gallery. Courtney and her second shooter, Mike, did an absolutely amazing job. Their pictures truly transported me back to my magical wedding day.

I cannot say enough positive things about how wonderful working with Courtney was. She was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2016

christianne · Married on 11/12/2016

Courtney is so talented and great at what she does! She is really fast at getting the pictures back to you and I love love love the photos she took! I would definitely use her again for future events or photoshoots.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 07/09/2016

After all the preparations, your wedding day comes and is gone in a flash. Photos are one of the most important parts of a wedding because they help you remember the day! We were lucky to have Courtney McManaway photograph both our engagement photos and wedding. Her journalistic style perfectly captured our special moments and she also took excellent candids of our guests. Looking at her photographs transports us right back to that amazing day! Additionally, she was calm and professional, even when dealing with crying children or traffic between venues. We are so impressed that she and her assistant were able to capture special moments in the ceremony and reception without obstructing our guests' view or getting in the way. She is punctual, professional, and extremely passionate about her work. We will definitely seek Courtney McManaway Photography for all our special photographic needs.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kayleen · Married on 10/18/2015

Courtney was easy to work with, flexible, affordable, and we had a great time with both her and her assistant. She did our engagement shoot as well and the quality of her photos is great. She knows her stuff! Thank you Courtney!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Snow · Married on 10/10/2015

If you need any photography service, Courtney McManaway is the one!!! I would give her 10 stars if I can!
    We had Courtney and her team to do our wedding photos. What can I say, the minute I started talking to her, all the way til a couple months after the wedding, she has been the best experience I have ever had!!! Wedding can be very stressful, especially on the wedding day. But Courtney and her team did everything and beyond of what I can possibly expect: she was great and quick on communication before the wedding; she listened to me yet made great suggestions; she coordinated with everyone on the group photo: kept the time under control yet not pushy; she took lots of photos of us and the guests; she delivered all the photos 2 weeks after the wedding, and mailed us a blow up photo with frame for Christmas!!!! Who does that?!!!!! And if you are wondering about the photo quality, both my husband and I are in design and photography, and we loved it!!!!
    If I need any other photography service in the future; for my baby, or to recommend to another friend, I won't even look any further. I will always come back to Courtney!!!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Eloisa · Married on 03/08/2015

Courtney was so amazing!! She captured our wedding better than we could've imagined. From the initial meeting she was so extremely friendly. She is also very thoughtful in all the extra things she does that just made us feel so special and like she cared. She is amazing when it comes to deadlines. We got our photos and photo album so quick. She is also so good at responding to emails and answering the million questions and concerns I had. The day of the wedding she was also very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 05/30/2015

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Courtney McManaway! She did our engagement photos back in May, and they came out perfectly. We included my stepdaughter and she was able to connect with her (5 years old) and get some of the best photographs of her and my now husband and I.

She recently photographed our wedding, and while I haven't seen the final shots, the sample picture is creative, emotional and beautiful. Everyone liked her as she was able to capture the day without intruding on the guests good times. We can't wait to see the final wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Erin · Married on 07/26/2014

Courtney photographed our wedding, and I can't recommend her enough. She was completely professional and maintained a great attitude even in incredible heat (I think it was 104 degrees that day!). She was completely responsive and reachable leading up to the wedding. We got our final images less than a month after our wedding and they are lovely. Courtney is the best. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Tina · Married on 06/28/2014

Courtney McManaway photography went above and beyond on our engagement shoot and wedding day, my husband and I could not be happier. She captured every moment and made our day so special and memorable. Courtney is prompt in responding to your questions, super professional and is passionate about her craft and it shows. Her second shooter John was amazing as well. We would definitely recommend Courtney McManaway Photography. 5 Stars!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

dennis · Married on 12/07/2013

My wife and I had the chance to work with Courtney and her staff for our wedding at the end of last year. Courtney was fantastic. She was caring, professional, and really worked well with us to make sure our best moments were captured. I would definitely recommend Courtney's services to any person looking to work with a photographer who cares for her clients needs and wishes. I can honestly say that looking back at the pictures speaks volumes about the quality of service we were provided.

Sent on 03/18/2014