Courtney McManaway Photography Reviews

38 Reviews for Courtney McManaway Photography

• Timrizzi

Timrizzi · Married on 05/10/2021

Highly recommend!

We were lucky enough to be introduced to Courtney through our caterer, but once we met her we never looked back. We had an easy consultation in which Courtney made us feel comfortable with the process and timeline and each interaction we had was smooth and stress-free. Going into the event we knew exactly what to expect and we felt confident that our event would be captured.

Our wedding day went off without a hitch. We felt like Courtney and the team was prepared, kind, and thorough. We loved her prompts for posing for photos and felt like an old friend was taking our photo. We left the wedding thinking how great Courtney was.

Then we saw our photos and were absolutely blown away by how perfect they were. She really captured my beautiful wife and even me who generally doesn't like to take photos.

With Courtney, the whole process was easy and streamlined. The wedding was fun and easy. And the photos fantastic. We both highly recommend Courtney and next time we need a professional photographer or someone to show us how to giggle laugh we know who to call.

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Kenny

Kenny V. · Married on 12/06/2020

December 2020 wedding

Courtney was amazing and pleasant to work with, she was flexible and professional at all times , especially with all this COVID going on. Our photos came out outstanding, she captured the beauty in us , I am so thankful and honored to have work with her .

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Ellen

Ellen J. · Married on 12/04/2020

Absolutely phenomenal. She worked so hard and was extremely accommodating and encouraging

BOOK HER NOW.
    Courtney was absolutely phenomenal. Everything was so smooth and she made us feel so comfortable when taking our wedding photos. Because of COVID, we decided to have a court wedding back in dec 2020. There was a lot of back and forth on my end because I wasn’t sure if we wanted her to come with us to the court or just have a photoshoot the next day. But she was extremely accommodating and gave us really helpful recommendations for what would look best for our photos. So we decided to just do the next day so we could have ample time as the sun set. We ended up doing a 1.5 hour photoshoot with Courtney.

From start to finish she worked so hard and was super encouraging during it all. I personally feel really awkward and uncomfortable taking photos but she made it fun and I absolutely love love love the photos. I showed them to all my friends and I already have a friend that just got engaged asking for Courtney’s contact info because she too loved how my photos turned out.

I would 100% recommend Courtney for not just wedding photos but for any event/family photos.

Also she also made and mailed us a photo book of the pictures we wanted in a nice leather bound album (which came out great!)

Sent on 02/01/2021

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, Ellen! It was such a joy to work with you and Michael and I'm so happy I was able to capture this time in your lives! So thrilled that you love the photos and that I had the opportunity to work with you two! Wishing you guys all the happiness!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa H. · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding Photos

I highly recommend Courtney, She does a fantastic job and the pictures she takes are just beautiful.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/17/2020

Engagement Photos

Courtney was recommended to us by Cheryl at the chapel of orange and after reading all the good reviews on multiple platforms we decided to choose her for our engagement pictures with the prospect of shooting our wedding as well. Courtney made everything so simple from booking an appointment to actually receiving our photos. Her bubbly personality made the session so much fun. She caters to her clients desires and limitations. We received our pictures is an efficient manner without lack of quality. She was also very affordable. We can’t wait for her to shoot our wedding in July!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl G. · Married on 06/10/2020

First Rate Photographer

I run a popular all inclusive wedding venue in Orange county and utilize Courtney's photography services regularly for a number of our couples. She is one of only a chosen few top notch, five star photographers that we use as her skills are definitely "first rate". Courtney is professional and very easy to work with. Couples love her. Her photography captures such amazing images and her editing skills which let's face it are as important as shooting the photos are second to none. I highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Exceptional Service

Courtney went above and beyond our expectations as a photographer. She was so helpful from the moment we met her to the day we did our minimony. The thing that really stuck out to us about Courtney is her personality, she is so down to earth and go with the flow to make you feel comfortable. When we had to reschedule our wedding reception for later in the year because of COVID-19, she was still on board to capture our minimony. We were so bummed she is unavailable for our reception down the road, but we know that the bride and groom she will be taking care of is in GREAT HANDS! She was very professional and knew how to keep us on track for photos and where the best lighting was. Our parents were even impressed at how great she was during the day and how personable she was. We are in AWE of the photos she took of us on our wedding day and cannot wait to print them out for our families. She is a great hype woman and makes you smile while taking photos which was great because we never felt awkward once during our time with her and that was key for us. :-)

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Annie

Annie C. · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing Photographer

Courtney is absolutely amazing! She was able to capture my husband and I in the most beautiful way. Her personality meshed so well with us and the photos of the day turned out wonderful! She is worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Eleanor

Eleanor M. · Married on 09/05/2019

Our Fairytale Wedding

We gave Courtney a unique experience. I was a 77 yr. old bride & my groom 84. However we have many photos that show us at our best. She was easy to work with and gave us precious memories.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2019

Courtney is so patient and takes the best photos ! She’s so genuine and nice and makes me feel so comfortable while taking photos!! I love her!

Courtney is so patient and takes the best photos ! She’s so genuine and nice and makes me feel so comfortable while taking photos!! I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Marlene

Marlene C. · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely stunning photos

We cannot begin to express how wonderful our experience was with Courtney. Not only were her photos beautiful, but she was a joy to work with from our engagement shoot to the wedding day. She took time to get to know us as people, not just as clients. We felt cared about, prioritized, and part of the photography process. Courtney helped us capture absolutely stunning moments that we will be able to look back at time and time again!
    My husband and I have already looked over the pictures about five times and still can’t get over what a great job she did!
    I am so grateful to have found her! Because of her beautiful work, we will be able to relive this day all over again!
    Thank you so much Courtney!! We will definitely be reaching out for our maternity photos someday soon!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Beverly · Married on 11/03/2018

A Photographic Experience

Courtney's photographs do not just tell stories of people and events she captured through her camera. They also say a lot about Courtney as a person and photographer. Her photographs would not have come out vibrant, elegant, organic, and memorable without her passion for art, patience, determination, and competent communication skills. Gathering together our families for the photo session was really a challenge. I myself got confused with the list I created and submitted to her. She remained calm. She made sure that I got what I wanted. Thank you, Courtney.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kenya G. · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent! Over exceeded my expectations and wishes for our day!

Wow! Courtney is AMAZING! I cannot believe that someone I just met was able to capture our day so beautifully. We got married right before sundown and Courtney captured the lighting perfectly. She sweetly pulled us outside quietly so that she could capture some beautiful night photos. Every time I look at the photos I relive the day all over again. You cannot proceed with your wedding without photos from Courtney. If you want a memorable captures and beautiful photos, she is the one you have to hire!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Courtney was an amazing photographer who got everything I wanted! She went above and beyond in pictures!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Jesika · Married on 06/03/2018

I recommend Courtney 10/10! She has been more than accommodating of our request and delivered us such great quality of photography!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2018

When my photographer canceled on me last minute I panicked and started contacting different photographers and searching everywhere. I came across wedding wire and I put in my information. The next day I had an email from Courtney we exchanged a couple emails she was very informative and always answered my emails promptly. She sent me examples of her work which I liked and we set up a meeting she was early and prepared. She showed me albums that she had made from previous weddings and they were exceptional. From the moment we met I knew was the perfect fit and after seeing her work I knew I had found my photographer. I look around some more just in case but I didn't find anyone with her professionalism and friendliness. I'm excited to say I made the right decision. From beginning to end Courtney made us feel comfortable, her and her partner were extremely attentive to detail. She did a great job guiding us through the photos with ease and and meeting our time line. She also found the best time to sneak us away to take the perfect pictures with the most amazing sun set! We had so much fun with her and a great experience. I would definitely recommend her and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sinead · Married on 04/22/2018

Courtney was amazing from the day we met with her. When we first met, she was both professional and friendly. She impressed us by coming prepared with her portfolio of previous photo shoots and answered all of our questions. We decided to book our engagement and wedding photos with her because we felt she would be a perfect fit. During the engagement photo shoot, she made us feel comfortable and at ease, and guided us through the photos. The day of the wedding, she was attentive to every detail throughout the day. Between Courtney and her assistant, they were able to take photos of the venue, the bride and her bridesmaids getting ready, the groom and groomsmen getting ready, the ceremony, and the celebrations. During the family formal pictures she did an excellent job of keeping everyone organized to allow for it all to flow smoothly and quickly. Her use of the natural lighting and environment around us provided us with many amazing pictures to look back on from our wedding day. Overall, we were very pleased with how the day and the photos turned out. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Cynthia · Married on 01/06/2018

I initially met Courtney when she photographed my sisters wedding a few years ago after I saw her work, I knew I had to have her for my wedding. Courtney is professional and worked with us to find out what we wanted for our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married and looking for a fantastic photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/19/2017

We loved how she captured those raw, integral moments throughout the whole night. We especially loved our first look and pre-wedding photos. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Alyssa! I loved working with you and Andre and not only capturing your connecting, but the unique details of your day that told the story of your meeting and the start of your relationship. I wish you two all the best as you start your married lives in Brazil! :)
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/22/2017

Courtney was the preferred photographer by our venue, and we couldn't have picked a better one ourselves!
    She was very professional, patient, easy to work with it and responsive when we had questions or concerns. She was very personable and really cared about her clients. Her 2nd shooter was equally pleasant to work with!
    Our pictures came out great and we are very pleased with the results. Honestly, one of my regrets is that we didn't take more pictures with her!!!
    I look forward to booking Courtney for future photo sessions and would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Ane! Yours + Wills' wedding day was truly a joy to shoot! I'm so glad we had an opportunity to capture the beauty and fun of your day and the start of your marriage! :)
  • Austin&Dianne · Married on 08/13/2017

Courtney is a great photographer! She made sure to capture even the smallest details of our wedding and turn them into beautiful memories for us and our families. She is everything you need for a wedding photographer: fast, dedicated, reliable, positive and willing to meet your expectations. She and her assistant were very professional and sweet to work with, we were blessed to have them in our wedding. I will definitely reach out to her in the future for future family photo sessions!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Courtney McManaway Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Dianne! Working with you and Austin was my pleasure, you two have such a fun, natural connection that was wonderful to capture! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! :)

Jun · Married on 05/21/2017

Courtney is very responsible and professional. We are so lucky to have her as our photographer on our special day. She captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding. All my friends think the pictures she took are spectacular! Also, she was very fast sending me the link to her blog and the photo gallery. We greatly appreciate her efforts. She is the best!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Mark · Married on 05/20/2017

Overall, they were very instructive and helpful on the wedding day. She knew the right photos to take, with the wedding party, and was very considerate of the older members of the group. We are very glad that we chose her, and would do it again.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Monique · Married on 11/25/2016

If I could give Courtney a million stars, I would in a heartbeat. Courtney was the first and only photographer we consulted with. My mom had been a second shooter of hers and highly recommended her. I am so glad that my husband and I went with our gut and looked no further than Courtney. Even though we booked her over a year in advance, she was always diligent about communicating with me frequently. Whenever I had questions or concerns, she responded right away.

As our wedding day approached, Courtney and I were in constant communication about timelines, family formals and our first look. Going into the day, I knew Courtney would handle everything. I trusted that she would do a fabulous job capturing our special day, and I was not disappointed.

I received the link to the gallery of my photos a little over two weeks after my wedding. (Which is an incredible turn around!) I love each and every picture in this gallery. Courtney and her second shooter, Mike, did an absolutely amazing job. Their pictures truly transported me back to my magical wedding day.

I cannot say enough positive things about how wonderful working with Courtney was. She was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Christianne · Married on 11/12/2016

Courtney is so talented and great at what she does! She is really fast at getting the pictures back to you and I love love love the photos she took! I would definitely use her again for future events or photoshoots.

Sent on 12/20/2016