33 Reviews for Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

User Photos
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
33 Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. Reviews

amazing company ran with love an determination that your day will be captured amazingly

Profile Picture Glenna, 8/8/20, 1 Review
0.5

Hiring Courtney Marie Photography was the absolute worst decision I made the entire planning process. One day I was scrolling through Facebook. She posted a long post about a newer photographer who she had a falling out with. I realized it was about MY photographer. So you fire my photographer, and I find out on Facebook 2 MONTHS later? Her only resolution was to up my package at no additional cost. The photographers she gave me were uncreative and awful. When doing the bridal party pictures, we asked the photographer for ideas and her response was “I’m not really good at that.” The entire time, all they had us doing was smiling and walking. There are hardly any family photos, and none of the fun/romantic photos you’d like to have from your wedding. They pulled my husband and I away from our reception for 45 minutes to take the company’s signature photo outside. Our guests and parents had no idea where we went or why we were gone for so long, and this photo was not even something we wanted done. Six weeks after the wedding, I ask for an ETA. She replied “12 weeks from the wedding.” I sent her a screenshot of my contract, and told her it states 8 weeks. She responds “Oh! I’ll put a rush on them then!” So you’re going to RUSH my WEDDING PHOTOS because YOU weren’t organized enough to know that I signed the OLD contract? She has never sent me anything within the given time frame or without me asking multiple times for it. My final outcome of my wedding photos is beyond dissatisfying. There is not a single photo of my husband seeing me walk down the aisle, or a photo of me walking to him down the aisle. She claims most of our photos didn’t turn out right, and blamed the setup of the church. With how much we paid for this, it should really be up to us whether a photo “turned out right.” After expressing the dissatisfaction of us and our family, “all Courtney could offer” was a refund on the album we told her we do not wish to continue with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I am so happy we used Courtney as our photographer. Not only is she extremely talented, prompt, and professional, but she is also super cool and makes you feel so comfortable taking the pictures. I was so nervous, but after 5 minutes with her I was 100% at ease. I would and WILL recomend her to all my friends and family. Outstanding!!

Profile Picture Cathie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience was absolutely first class. Very friendly and very professional. The wedding was outside and couldn’t have been any more perfect. Courtney and her team captured every moment with the perfection we would have hoped for! Hats off to the team for such an amazing and beautiful job.

Profile Picture Adam, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney was really great. Very professional and easy to work with. The engagement session was a lot of fun. We spent most of the time laughing. Our wedding photos are so beautiful. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can’t I say about Courtney; she is the most down to earth and compassionate person. She made my wedding day so special!! She was more like a wedding coordinator and photographer all in one. She fixed my dress, my bridesmaid’s hair and made me feel like her and I have been best friends for years. There are no words to how much I love all of the images she captured. She will be my photographer for every occasion! She is truly THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Courtney Marie Photography Inc. is always my "go to" for pictures. She has taken my daughters milestone pictures since she was 3 years old (now 7) and happy to add my new son to the mix! She always comes up with creative ideas to make your photo one of a kind! I appreciate how hard she works and truly cares for her clients! Her wedding shots are my absolute favorite!

Profile Picture Kayley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so excited to be working with Courtney! From our initial meeting, she instantly made me comfortable and took the time to answer all the questions my parents and I had. It was more like talking with an old friend than someone we just met. She also ensured me that she will do whatever she can on the day of the wedding to make sure I'm not stressed out, which I thought is absolutely incredible for a vendor to do! I love the pictures from her portfolio and am so excited she will be able to capture our special day! Her wedding package includes two shooters, with her starting when the bride starts to get ready and the second shooter starting as soon as the men get ready, and then both are with the couple throughout the entire day - up to the end of the reception! I am confident that any and all special moments from our wedding day will be captured. I definitely encourage new brides in the area to look her up and contact her!

Profile Picture User5535370, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

We used Courtney Marie Photography for our Wedding in May, 2017. If you are searching for a photographer, you are in luck, you can just stop now! (lol) We have nothing but great things to say.

Courtney (& her team) have such an amazing talent for capturing moments – which is what I wanted most of our pictures to be. I didn’t want 100 pictures of us posing & smiling directly at the camera, some yes, but not all. Those photos don’t take you back to your wedding day – the candid ones do - the photos that show the natural excitement and happiness in everyone’s expression. Our sneak peek pictures were posted when we were on our honeymoon & I’ve looked at them so many times – they are just so beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest!

Not only did the pictures turn out great but Courtney (& her team) were truly wonderful to be with all day. Your photographer will be the vendor that is with you ALL day – we were so lucky to have fun, professional, easy going photographers. They honestly were the best!

(Unfortunately, the second photographer’s name is escaping me.) But if you are contemplating 1 or 2 photographers – we are so happy we went with 2! I feel that there isn’t a moment of our wedding day that wasn’t captured.

Hopefully, I will have some more events to be photographed & we can work together again!

Profile Picture Candice, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I had a great time shooting our engagement photos with Courtney! She made the experience fun and our photos turned out beautiful. We cannot wait to work with her again in May for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved our engagement session! She knew exactly how to portray our personalities in our pictures, and we had a ton of fun doing it! Very relaxed, and extremely professional. Can't wait for our wedding day pictures! ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Courtney at a bridal expo at the Baltimore convention center. What set her apart from the rest was how approachable and comfortable she made me instantly. She also told me that she would be like a day of coordinator in the sense that when the time came, she would ask for a list of my other vendors (she told us that if we were upset about someone not showing or something going wrong she wouldnt get good pictures thus why she tries to help out and that really sold me!) I wanted my husband to meet her so we drove to another expo in VA and when she made him as comfortable as she made me, we decided to book her! The ONLY thing negative (and its small!) with Courtney was when the time came she never asked for any list or contacts for my vendors like she said she would or any pictures that I absolutely wanted taken (I had made a list anyway and recommend doing so because in the wirlwind of the day you will easily forget some unless they are written down!) but I would still highly recommend her because even though I've only seen the sneak peeks, the wedding pictures are PHENOMENAL. I literally could not stop looking at them and my family is blown away. The day of the wedding Courtney was a jack of all trades. She gave tips of how to get into my dress without messing up my hair, helped my MOH tie my corset and bustle my dress when it was time, and was so easy to be around. She is a skilled photographer. I am very pleased with our wedding photos, even just the few I've seen so far!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

Today we got our engagement pictures done at the narmada winery in amissville va. Made plans because of the weather. Courtney is such a great person, first time I met her and feels like I've known her my whole life!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and next year for our wedding!!!! My wedding sneak peeks pictures came out amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She took our engagement photos, and it was absolutely

Profile Picture User4247102, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

My husband and I got married on October 8, 2016. We had Cassi and Richard from Courtney Marie Photography inc and I have nothing but good things to say about them! Cassi came to the girls in the morning before the church and Richard went to meet the guys. They were so personable and easy to get along with. They were not overbearing or hounding all day which I loved! (They did get pictures done when they needed to be done though) Courtney offered great deals which made it very affordable. Courtney was very reliable and easy to get a hold of. You will not be disappointed if you choose Courtney Marie Photography.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

She's amazing! A great photographer!

Profile Picture Cassi, 10/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved Courtney and her photography. Our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning. We shared our sneak peak with many people and everyone asked for her name because they were so impressed. She is very professional, friendly and makes you feel comfortable...like you've known her forever. Quick turn around time for our pictures as well, and can't beat the price as well as the quality. Courtney was also 9 months pregnant for our big day, but she showed up and did an outstanding job. Highly recommend her and her assistants!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we were first looking for photographers and had a consultation with Courtney, we were left knowing that this was going to be our photographer. She just awed us with her expertise, portfolio, and that she was basically a side wedding planner if you needed help with anything - she was prepared for it all! So we booked her.

Courtney did our engagement photos at the Cleveland Public Library several months ago and people STILL talk about how amazing they were. Even so that my cousin is convinced she wants to book Courtney for her engagement photos when she gets engaged.

On 9/4/16 Courtney and her team also did our wedding photos! They were very professional and willing to show up at the time I asked of them. While the guys still were decorating, I heard one of the photographers ran around capturing the place and then when the guys put their whole outfits on without the photographer there, she made sure to have them take off their jackets and capture those memorable moments. The entire night Courtney and her team were wonderful to work with. I had family members comment on how amazing our photographers were at the wedding, and one even said she saw them capturing the perfect moments and being right where they needed to be. Not only were they professional and skilled, they were also great people to work with - which to me was the perfect experience (especially since they're with you the whole day!) Our sneak peeks already look incredible, I can't wait to see more!
~Breahna and David

Profile Picture Bre, 9/4/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Courtney made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. Not only did she take amazing pictures but she took care of me that day whether it was help with the dress or driving me places! you will be so comfortable with Courtney and you will love your wedding pictures!

Profile Picture Arynn, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney did a fantastic job on my wedding photography!! She took the time to be with me (the bride) the whole day while her assistant stayed with the groom. Our wedding party pictures couldn't have turned out any better. She only walked the park a few minutes before we started taking pictures and you would have thought she had taken dozens of pictures there! Great job! We even ended up hiring her to do our newborn photos a year and a half later! Fantastic service!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/18/16, 1 Review
3.1

I love most of my pictures. Courtney was affordable compared to most other photographers, and accommodating to my price needs. She was helpful with other wedding info as well. She was friendly and efficient on my day. However, she got lost on the way to the hotel where I was getting ready and I don't have any pictures getting ready. She asked for a list of pictures that were a must have and while I did provide one, I didn't add ones that I assumed were just obvious, like just me and my mom. I suggest making sure you write down every single picture you want done because on your day you aren't thinking about specifics, you're just trying to enjoy and take it all in. It also took 2-3 emails before I got a response from her, before the wedding and then after the wedding when I had questions.

Profile Picture Claire, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney and Amanda were fantastic! They were professional without being stuffy, friendly without being invasive, and made everyone feel comfortable! One of my bridesmaids even asked me how long I had known Courtney! She thought we had been friends for years! She has a true gift on getting her job done and feeling like family while she's doing it! She posted sneek peeks quickly and I CANNOT wait to see the rest! Our engagement session was perfect, and I'm sure our wedding pictures will be too!!!

Profile Picture User6858555, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney did my sister in laws wedding and did wonderful! Very professional and the pictures turned out amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Courtney as our photographer after not looking at anyone else and just seeing her deal on the bridal shower page. From the very beginning it was like we had known Courtney forever. She was so friendly and personable. She worked with us with our engagement pictures and was so amazing at our wedding. She kept in contact with us throughout the whole process!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She not only did my wedding photos. But also my engagement photos. When I told her our idea for the engagement photos she was so on board and made our vision come to life and then some. I knew from the moment I saw her photos she was our girl for life. She is wonderful and she has the most amazing team!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/10/15, 1 Review