Courtney Lea Reviews

Courtney Lea 3
Courtney Lea 4
Courtney Lea 5

Marissa · Married on 08/17/2018

I was so unbelievably happy when Courtney and her sister Devon agreed to do myself and my bridal party’s hair and makeup for my August wedding! I knew from seeing previous weddings Courtney Lea had styled she and her crew would be the perfect fit for what I was looking for. Her attention to detail and ability to see your vision I think is what makes her an absolute hit! She made my bridal party look stunning by complimenting everyone’s features and I couldn’t of loved my fishtail braid and dramatic eye makeup more! Not only were they speedy, fun to work with, but also very professional and even last minute took on a few more people for hair and makeup last minute! So thankful I chose them for my special day!! You won’t be sorry if you do the same!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Courtney Lea 6
    Courtney Lea 7
    Courtney Lea 8
    Courtney Lea 9
    Courtney Lea 10

Sandy · Married on 08/19/2017

Devon did the bride, bridesmaids, brides mother and flowergirls make up. She did a very professional job and was very nice. I would recommend her for your makeup.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2017

Courtney and her sister were great. They really made sure I was comfortable with my trials and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with my hair and makeup. They were very accommodating and flexible. Even when the room we were supposed to get ready in was too dark, they made it work and we got ready outside. They were great and we all looked beautiful. I would recommend them for sure!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2017

Courtney and Devon were awesome to work with! They took their time with everyone and made sure hair and makeup were exactly how each person wanted. They offered advice and suggestions, and were extremely helpful and kind. Working with Courtney and Devon the morning of my wedding was a very enjoyable experience. I loved my hair and makeup. My hair and makeup looked wonderful the entire day. Both Courtney and Devon are dedicated to their work and I loved working with them.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Alison · Married on 07/09/2016

Courtney and Devon did hair and make up for me and 4 bridesmaids. I loved that they came to the location and the girls could relax while getting ready together. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup! I felt beautiful and taken care of. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2016

Courtney and her sister were SO helpful the day of the wedding. They arrived to the hotel on time and were ready to go. They were great about asking me throughout the process what I thought of my hair and makeup and tailoring it to exactly what I told them I wanted. They chatted with me and help diffuse a little of the stress of the day. It's good to have a laugh with someone when you're stressed out about your big day! Our reception was at a different time than our actual wedding, so it was nice just to have one thing to worry about my makeup/hair lasting through. They were great, gave me a little kit in case I needed it (I didn't - the only thing I touched up the whole day was my lipstick). They did my hair in a classic/semi old fashioned look that looked phenomenal. I got so many compliments from my guests. Overall, I would absolutely recommend them. They made my day so much easier and did a great job making me look exactly how I wanted!

Sent on 05/01/2016

BRIDGET · Married on 08/29/2015

Courtney Lea did a wonderful job for me, my seven bridesmaids, two flower girls, and mom on my wedding day. She made everyone's hair beautiful to their individual tastes but also kept a consistent romantic and glamorous look between all the looks. She traveled all the way to Port Huron and started at 7am to efficiently but effectively get everyone done on time. She is friendly and fun to work with and even gives tips on products. I would highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

Courtney and Devon were a dream to work with. They made my five bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and me look so lovely on my wedding day. They were punctual, efficient, and professional. They were calm and collected--I woke up with pink eye the morning of the wedding, and they still managed to keep me calm and make me beautiful! They made the morning fun and relaxing, and their work speaks for itself. Their work was classic and timeless (such as the styles my mom and mother-in-law requested) but also fun and funky (like my spunky sister requested.) I can't say enough about how pleased I was with their work. Thank you ladies! I hope you make many more brides happy in the future!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

I have had Courtney and Devon do my hair and makeup for two weddings I was in. One this past August and another this past weekend. I absolutely loved both experiences. My hair was always exactly what I wanted and my makeup was flawless. Both Courtney and Devon are professional and great to be around. They made the entire bridal party feel comfortable and relaxed. Getting ready for a wedding is an exciting experience and both girls were dedicated to making the wedding days great. Courtney and Devon succeed in making each bridal party member's vision come to life. They go through hair options, makeup preferences (how much or how little), and your specific dress style to ensure that everyone is feeling beautiful. They take their time with each person in the wedding party. I would highly recommend Courtney Lea for hair and makeup services for weddings and any formal events.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Courtney and Devon both did an amazing job on our wedding hair and makeup! They were extremely accommodating for our very very early start time and last minute reservation as well as sweet and nice as ever! I would highly recommend their service!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2014

Devon did an AMAZING job on my make up. I don't wear a lot to begin with, so I wanted it to look natural but show up in photos. She accomplished that perfectly! It looked natural, not caked on, and I felt Beautiful, which is exactly what a girl wants on her wedding day. The make up was high quality and Didnt rub off or smear or smudge. It lasted all day and it still looked great at the end of the night. I couldn't have asked for a better job! Devon is super talented and such a sweet and fun girl to work with. I can't stress enough how beautiful of a job she did.

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Courtney was awesome! Willing to meet at my house on a holiday weekend to do a trial run-through as that was the only time I was available. Also, willing to come to the church early in the morning on the day of the wedding to do my hair, my sister and MOH's hair, and my mom's hair. All were beautiful and stayed throughout the entire ceremony and reception! (And that's saying something because my hair never holds curl.) Super flexible and willing to work with whatever situation was thrown at her. She actually did our hair in a library with a stand up - no fancy chairs, mirrors, or equipment besides the stuff she brought herself! Courtney was also a very calming presence throughout the morning - much needed on a wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Aly · Married on 09/13/2014

Courtney Lea did an incredible job! I have never felt so beautiful! People would not stop complimenting my makeup!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Courtney took the vision of the bride and made my hair unique from the rest. I hate paying for partially down hair when I feel it is something that I can do on my own for free, but Courtney was able to do something that not only I could never do, but that received high praise from friends and family.

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2013

Let me start out by saying that I have had my hair done by Courtney for 6-7 years prior to my wedding, and I cannot recommend her more highly. She has done it all: She always gives a great haircut, colors/highlights, styles (when curly and straight), and has done the most amazing up-do’s I have ever experienced including on my wedding day. Courtney is professional, kind, and provides the best experience during an appointment. Courtney balances a great combination of listening to my thoughts and then using her skills to make something wonderful. More than often, I have made an appointment with Courtney and have told her to do whatever she wants. I have never trusted a stylist more. Courtney understands hair of all lengths, textures, and styles. Courtney is extremely recommended!

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Great stylist

Courtney Lea was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so happy she was able to do hair for me and 5 of my bridesmaids. She was very open and receptive to what we wanted to do and really delivered. She traveled to our location at the hotel which was great. Highly recommend Courtney for wedding hair styling.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Devon did an amazing job on our makeup! It looked very natural but she was able to emphasize our strong features. We really came to life. Super comfortable experience Devon is so sweet, really enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Gabriela · Married on 08/20/2016

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

1. When I scheduled my trials Courtney didn't let me know my makeup would be done by somebody else.
    2. A few days before my trial appointment she let me know that she had a wedding to do that day so she moved me. I was flexible and understanding and was ok with that. We worked it out.
    3. Hair trial was very good. She did a good job and I was very excited at that point that she was going to do my hair for the wedding.
    4. Her partner did my makeup trial though (she did not inform me of that until the day I had my hair trail done). She didn't do a good job as all the people that I told I was wearing wedding makeup trial told me it was plain, including my fiancé. He was really disappointed and promptly told me to look for somebody else. I thought to give Courtney a chance since she did a good job with my hair and texted her and told her about what everybody told me. She offered a second makeup trial free of charge and told me to be really verbal about what I wanted.
    5. The second makeup trial was better but still not professional. The girl that did it definitely lacks of experience. I think she was upset because I complained about her job and treated me polite but the atmosphere was tense. I was getting nervous about the dates and decided to stick with her.
    6. Before leaving I told Courtney I would confirm with her the time and place for the location I would be getting ready at. She said yes, no problem.
    7. 2 weeks later when I confirmed the location with Courtney via text message I told her I had to get ready at 11:30am. She texted me back that she could only work with me at 7:30am because she had another wedding that day. She did not mention that before. This leads me to think she booked some other bride after me and relegated me because I was only one bride business instead of a whole wedding party. To me that is very unprofessional. I would have preferred she rejected my business in the first place. I had to desperately find somebody else adding extra stress!

Sent on 09/03/2016